Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Suffield, CT Serving Central/Western MA (413) 579-1153

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 3/02/2013 Sara J

Working with Trista at Weddings by Trista was fantastic from beginning to end. She was there every step of the way, from helping research venues, accompanying me to dress-fittings, to finalizing those annoying little last-minute details. Together, we planned a wonderful... Read More wedding in less than three months. Trista is not only knowledgeable and professional, but it is easy to see that she has a real passion for helping couples realize their dream wedding.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Amanda L

Weddings by Trista was such a blessing!! They were there through every step of wedding planning. Since I don't have an "eye" for wedding designs, I gave Weddings by Trista the freedom to do what they wanted. The end result was AMAZING-- and very true to our style. Trista and her... Read More team were always punctual and professional. They were there through every detail from deciding what to register for to help picking out bridesmaid's dresses and, most importantly, finding us our wonderful vendors. Every time I called with questions, I always received a fast reply. It was comforting to know that there was someone who would not let one detail slide past her-- we put our full trust in Weddings by Trista and the ceremony and reception were perfect and the day went seamlessly. My guests are still complimenting us on the color choices, dresses, centerpieces, and vendors! Weddings by Trista is worth every penny spent!!!