Weddings by: Valley Forge Casino Resort

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, offers brides and grooms a quietly elegant indoor venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With numerous event spaces inside the venue, you have your choice of ballrooms in various sizes and styles to match your event.

The Venue. As the premiere event space at the Valley Forge Casino Resort, this space offers all the grandeur you could want. Multiple levels and a formal staircase provide an ideal entrance area and a spot for first-look photos. A built-in stage is suitable for all your entertainment needs. This space will accommodate up to 250 guests.

The Grand Ballroom. This space offers all the traditional elegance you would expect in a ballroom. A formal foyer is graced with ornate chandeliers, making an ideal entrance spot. A permanent dance floor is present in the room. This room will accommodate up to 300 seated guests.

The Independence Ballroom. The Independence Ballroom serves as the venue's contemporary option for couples desiring this wedding style. Expansive space will seat up to 590 guests in comfort.

The Parkview Ballroom. Slightly smaller, the Parkview's niche centers on traditional elegance. Abundant windows allow in natural lighting. The Parkview Ballroom will accommodate up to 125 guests for a seated affair.

The Laurel Ballroom. The Valley Forge Casino Resort has just added this ballroom to their suite of venues. This space has 3,000 square feet of event space, which you can use altogether or divided into two sections. Lofty ceilings contribute to a spacious feel.

The event coordinators at the Valley Forge Casino Resort are veritable experts when it comes to planning every style of wedding from classic to modish. Not only do you have the assistance of the venue's wedding specialists for each detail of the planning, but you will also have a personal maître d' attending to every detail on the day of the event. On your wedding day, you and your wedding party will have full access of one of two suites to prepare for the event. The bridal party also will enjoy a private cocktail reception.

Every wedding event held at Valley Forge Casino Resort includes a number of all-inclusive amenities. You will have a five-hour reception in the ballroom of your choice, along with a five-hour open bar. If you plan both ceremony and reception in the venue, the staff will help you transition between the two events. All tables and chairs are provided, along with full-length table linens and matching napkins. Votive candles serve as centerpieces.

The cocktail hour begins with a champagne toast with floating strawberries in the bubbly. The cocktail reception includes butler-passed hors d'oeuvres. A three-course meal follows the cocktail reception, complete with appetizers, entrées and wedding cake. For the reception meal, you can choose from different reception packages with tiered menu items. Both plated and station reception menus are available.

The Gold package includes a plated meal, a five-hour open bar with premium brands and fresh floral centerpieces. The Platinum package includes all of the Gold amenities with the addition of a Viennese dessert table. The Diamond package includes the aforementioned amenities, as well as chair covers, enhanced table linens, decorative uplights, a custom ice carving and a dessert station or chocolate fountain.

The pastry chefs consult carefully with you to help you design exactly the wedding cake of your dreams. The cake will be cut and served with coffee and tea.

The event staff at Valley Forge Casino Resort has compiled a list of preferred vendors to help you choose various wedding services. Consult this list to find officiants, photographers, de´cor and entertainment. On the night of the event, the bride and groom will enjoy complimentary overnight accommodations.

With acute attention to detail and a flair for magical elegance, the event specialists at Valley Forge Casino Resort work diligently to orchestrate every wedding. Feel free to make special requests of the staff. You can also add enhancements to your wedding day.

• Request custom linens
  • Use Chiavari chairs for your reception
  • Plan an elaborate champagne fountain for your cocktail hour
  • Request discounted rates for guest overnight accommodations

You've found the one, now you've found the place!

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Entertain your “I Do” at Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia with a full resort experience including 2 hotel towers, 3 bars, 8 dining options, live music venues, and so much more. Located across from the beautiful National Historical Park, your wedding will be just as historic! Our location offers FIVE ballrooms, including the luxurious and ultra chic, multi-level ballroom, The Venue or our newly renovated Laurel Ballroom. Our Wedding Specialists will assist in creating your event beyond your expectations.  For more information, visit www.ValleyForgeWeddings.com

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

1160 1st Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA (610) 768-3215
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Justine C

We recently got married at the Valley Forge Casino. Everything the day of was perfect & best part was my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. Our wedding coordinator, Terri, made sure we didn't miss any details while planning for our big day & the VFC staff did a... Read More great job taking care of all the little details the bride & groom shouldn't have to worry about the day of your wedding. The venue room was gorgeous and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say about it. From the overall appearance to the amazing food served. Our maître D, John, was awesome. He made the night flow smooth & really took care of us and our bridal party throughout the night. My husband and I would highly recommend the Valley Forge Casino to any future bride & groom!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tami D

I am honored to be writing a review about Valley Forge Casino Resort and our wonderful Wedding Specialist, Nicole Vinci. Originally we were going to get married at a different venue and even gave them a deposit, and for several reasons we just weren’t comfortable with them... Read More and started to read about Valley Forge Casino Resort’s Wedding Packages, including the outstanding florists and bakers they have listed as preferred vendors. At first I was a little hesitant about having our ceremony and reception at a casino, but after we visited there, and learned about all they offer, we knew this was the perfect place for us! Nicole went above and beyond to ensure the vision we had for our ceremony and reception came to life. She was quick to reply and follow-thru on everything we needed and requested. We had a very unusual request to place a huge paper flower wall backdrop that I spent months making in the reception room. When I told her about the flower wall, she wanted to understand all of the elements involved to ensure nothing would go wrong and it would indeed be the focal point of the reception, and it was. I’ll always be grateful to her for that! We also worked with Taylor Osorio, who was lovely, helpful and hands on at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. They handled things from start to finish without a glitch. People still rave about the food – and after our first food tasting, we both made it a point to enjoy our fabulous meal (we highly recommend the crab encrusted tilapia)! The reception was amazing and all of the servers were incredible. We also had Tasha as our own personal server during the reception and I have never seen anyone work so hard to make sure we were happy! She was great – and we will never forget her! Finally, let me say that I plan and run events for a living so naturally it’s very hard for me to let go and trust caterers/hotels when I’m on site. However, after we started working with Nicole and met other people at the hotel, it was very easy for us to just relax and enjoy our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Katelin K

Our experience at the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino was incredible, from start to finish. We worked with Terri and she was so accommodating and helpful. She was always there to answer my questions. I can not say enough about the food. Our guests loved it! We also used... Read More a lot of the preferred vendors that Valley Forge offered. We were so pleased with each vendor that we used. Claude was our maitre d for the night of the wedding and he was awesome. We had a lot of guests come from out of town and they stayed overnight in the hotel. The guests were all located in the same block. They c0uld not say enough about how much fun they had at the Valley Forge Casino Resort and they are already planning another trip to come back!! Breakfast the next morning was delicious! I am definitely recommending the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino to my newly engaged friends!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Renee E

Nicole helped us with every detail of our wedding down to making sure everything was set up how we wanted ! Her along with all the staff and chefs were amazing !!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect down to every detail!! We highly recommend!! All of our guests reached out to... Read More say how great our wedding was, how delicious the food was , and how it was a top notch wedding !! Thank you so much to Nicole and all the staff that helped make our big day perfect and special !!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Lauren S

I had Nicole Vinci as my wedding coordinator at the Radisson Valley Forge Casino Hotel on October 1, 2016. She did a Phenomenal job, she very attentive when listening to what you are wanting for your wedding. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better and... Read More more personable wedding coordinator. She always said, "It's all about the details". Love her, Thank you Nicole Vinci __Now prior to getting Nicole I have 4 other wedding coordinators to whom which I will not be naming names. The turn over was large and may I add my wedding was 3 years away before I ended up extending it for 1 more year that they charged me an additional $2000. The process does not really being until 6 months before the wedding. However you should book at least a year in advance, they supply you with the following vendors: Flowers, cake, DJ/ Band. You should defiantly try their wedding show, it happens every year. Flocco's in Conshohocken have great prices for the Groomsmen and Brooklyn Girl Bakery in Phoenixville has the best cake. As for the DJ/ Band, I found a bundle that has up lighting, Photo Booth, Monogram, and 2 Dj's worked better for me. As for the Flowers, I would defiantly shop around but Carl Alan was the best for me even though I felt they were a little pricey. Happy wedding day ladies, the 5 hours goes by like a breeze it even sometimes feels like you missed it. Keep the guest list small and keep the dances to 3 minimum. This will be the only way to actual enjoy and participate and get around to thanking and seeing everyone.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Kaitlin M

We wanted to get married and have our reception all in one location and this was perfect. We booked the "Venue" and loved every minute of it. We got married on stage and held cocktail hour upstairs and back downstairs for the reception. If you are looking for a one stop shop... Read More this is it! Terry was amazing to work with and was there for every question we had. She was so supportive and made our day fabulous. The staff through out the night went above and beyond to make our day wonderful! Our guests loved that once they checked in they did not have to worry about transportation and could just enjoy. lfthemselves.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Beth P

In November my daughter and son-in-law had their wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom. Terri, our wedding consultant, was fantastic. She guided us through the whole process. She responded to our emails quickly and researched any special requests we had. The day of the... Read More wedding went so smoothly. She covered every detail for us. We were able to enjoy the evening. The decor was breath taking and the food was amazing. We are still getting compliments from our guests about the reception. I highly recommend Valley Forge. Thank you Terri for making our daughter's reception everything she dreamed of.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Tom G

Our wedding turned out to be absolutely perfect. We did go through some difficulty (our first wedding coordinator left the company a few months into planning) and we were transitioned to another wedding coordinator, and to a third after that. That said, Nicole Vinci, our third... Read More and final coordinator, was absolutely fantastic and did a great job of handling details, coordinating room changes, liaising with the casino's restaurant operations for our rehearsal dinner, fielding last minute requests from out of state family, and taking all of our crazy calls and concerns and turning them into a gorgeous ceremony and one of the most fluid and fun receptions I've ever seen, let alone had the honor of being the groom at. Nicole stepped up big time at a point where we were already tired of working with a wedding coordinator and really made an effort that was above and beyond to make our special day extra special. Our wedding went off without a hitch - everything was properly set up by the resort's staff and I only heard glowing reviews from other guests. We knew exactly what to expect from start to finish and were pleased with every little detail. The catering staff and maitre d' did an excellent job of moving things around smoothly and I felt that everything was elegant and seamless - as you'd hope! We felt that the value at the casino was also very appealing and that the services offered really simplified the wedding process for us. Despite the agitation of losing a few coordinators (in the process of attaining a really good one!), we found that it was really beneficial to have a Nicole to speak with about concerns and questions, and the fact that her services were included in the package was a definite plus. Overall, we couldn't be happier, and we were extraordinarily glad that we had our wedding at Valley Forge Casino Resort and that we were able to work with Nicole and the other fine staff at the resort to host our special day. From the bottom of our newly-wedded hearts, thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lauren C

Overall experience with The Radisson Valley Forge was amazing. Terri was the best made everything very seamless from start to finish!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Shawna M

Terri and staff were great! Our big day turned out just as we had hoped! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 G. M

The Venue was beautiful! The staff was friendly and Terri was just wonderful throughout the whole planning.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kerri W

We recently had our wedding at the VF casino in the Waterford room. It was wonderful! The food, set up, and staff were great! Everything was great and for a very reasonable price. I would definitely recommend the VF casino for a wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Danyelle D

Our wedding was in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino in February of 2016. We are so happy to have chosen the Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino for our wedding venue. Everything went exactly as planned and all of the staff were very friendly and... Read More accommodating. Of particular note were our Wedding Specialist Danielle and Vince our maitre d'. Both of them were extremely easy to work with and made sure our day was special. We were able to fully customize our menu with items more to our style and everything was delicious and executed perfectly. The open bar was well stocked and the bartenders were friendly. We would not hesitate to recommend this venue to anyone considering it!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Kelly S

We had WEDDING CRASHERS and security did nothing about it even after we told them they were not welcome guests. Our wedding coordinator called out sick day of the wedding and her replacement was overheard talking poorly about my husband and I when we were upset this happened.... Read More The food served was not what we had at the tasting and the vegans and those with allergies were not accommodated like they said they would be. However the actual venue space itself was beautiful and we still had a lot of fun with our guests despite all the negative things that happened. Still the best day of my life but I would warn future brides to be aware of the crashers especially!!

Wedding at Radisson Valley Forge

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Michelle T

Emily was awesome! Super helpful throughout the year of planning. Great service and the BEST day of our lives. Good value especially if you are having 200+ people.

Perfect Package

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jennifer L

We had a very good experience with the Valley Forge Casino and Raddison hotel! They were very affordable and with a Sunday discount we were able receive a wedding package that included an incredible amount of services for under $100 per person! Although there were some changes... Read More with who our planner was going to be, not really sure why still even after the event, the venue was able to remain professional and I felt as though I was still taken care of by all who were involved. By the time the wedding came around all issues were resolved and Emily, the planner that we came to know as our own, was absolutely wonderful. She handled anything and everything that we asked. She made sure that all my requests were met and she even held all ceremony and reception items a whole week before the event so that there was less pressure! I cannot thank Valley Forge enough for what they did for my husband and I. We had a perfect wedding filled with beautiful details and a great staff!

Turnover of 4 Planners = Low Rating

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

They have high turnover on their wedding party planners. We went through 4. Less than two months before or wedding we got girl #3. Then two weeks before our wedding girl #4. They never had things together. Plans that should have been settled weeks ago didn't get finalized until... Read More two days before my event. Talk about stress. They treated us haphazardly. Girl #3 never answered my questions and girl #4 had too much on her plate to make everything right. The venue is perfect but they need to be consistent with the service coordinator. Best of luck.

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jamie K

I had my wedding at the Radisson Valley Forge, part of the Valley Forge Casino Resort. The wedding was absolutely phenomenal and could not have been any more perfect. Erin Crofchick was the greatest and most accomodating wedding specialist a anxious bride could ask for. The only... Read More downfall is the lack of communication among the different departments at the radisson. I encourage couples to have their wedding at the Radisson but please be very precise and pay a lot of attention to detail in regards to the finances. If you do not keep track of the totals due on your own (keep your receipts for proof), they would definitely have you paying double or more. The financial and billing department are a bit incompetent in this area. Regardless of this downfall, I was very pleased with the Radisson.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/23/2014 Krista

We had our January 18, 2014 wedding in the Grand Ballroom at VF casino resort & there isn't much more that I can say other than amazing!! We started out working with Monica who was wonderful & when she left the casino finished our journey with Erin. I can't say enough about the... Read More wedding coordinators & how hard they worked to make not only our wedding day but my bachelorette party all huge successes. VF casino resort is a one-spot shop-they supplied the catering, set up & break down, etc. They have a list of proffered vendors who if you chose those vendors you get discounts or services included from the package your currently paying at VF. Example: our cake was covered under what we already paid at the casino all we had to do was pick flavors! We dropped off our things the day before the wedding & they set up the most beautiful reception area I could ever imagine. Our guests loved the ability to stay the night (it's safe-no drinking and driving) and the complimentary access to the bar and casino after the wedding. The party didn't end until the wee hours of the morning! The food was delicious the staff were amazing.. I have not one complaint. Our year of planning with the coordinators and staff was easy & painless-exactly what I wanted. I HIGHLY recommend the valley forge casino for a wonderful, painless, outstanding experience during your planning & wedding day. They really go above and beyond to make their brides happy.

Great Place!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Tracey H

My husband and I had our reception in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson. On the day of everything went super smooth. Lenni who was with us from cocktail hour until the end of the night was great and very attentive. I was a little nervous after we booked the Radisson when I... Read More found out that Clem was no longer there, but when I finally met Lindsay she was great and very helpful. Everyone said how great the staff and the food was. All around great job.

Go Wild!

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Angela G

Not sure how much it all cost because my Bridesmaids took care of my surpise bachelorette party;however, from what I have found out....it's worth it :) From the casino floor to Dueces Wild, the Valley Forge Resort has a variety of fun. We had reserved seating wherever we went... Read More and my girls were even allowed to decorate the reserved sections beforehand. I had a blast and my girls did too!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Heather B

We had an amazing wedding in the Grand Ballroom at the Radisson! Lindsay was wonderful! I'm still receiving compliments on how wonderful everything was from the servers to the food. The only glitches were dealing with the hotel staff.

Best Night Ever

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Rachael E

What a great place to have a bachelorette. There are restaurants, clubs, gambling all in one place! Noone had to drive and we were able to stay in the hotel so everyone was safe!

Absolutely Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Suzy R

The Radisson Valley Forge was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Our coordinator at the Radisson, Clem, was fantastic. He was helpful and patient and very knowledgeable. You can tell he really cares about his job and about each wedding and couple he works with. He... Read More made the planning process so much easier and less stressful. The staff at the Radisson during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were wonderful beyond our expectations. They really know what they are doing! I received many compliements from guests about how wonderful the hotel staff were - which can really make a difference in the experience your guests have! The food was fantastic and plentiful. We had about 135 guests at our wedding. There was enough food to keep everyone very satisfied and the quality was great. I just can't say enough about how glad my husband and I are that we had our ceremony and recption at the Radisson and that we had Clem as our coordinator. I would defintely recommend the Radisson to anyone for their wedding or other special event!!

great clean rooms

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Maria N

all was good here, my guest loved it here the rooms are newly remodled and they enjoyed the bar and cafe

Meet The Director of Catering

Lori Glennon

Congratulations on your recent engagement! Say ‘I do!’ at the Valley Forge Casino Resort. We offer customized unique experience for your beautiful and memorable wedding at Valley Forge Casino Resort.