Wedding Coordination Services

Weddings With A Twist offers professional wedding coordinating services to the Greater Milwaukee Area. We are dedicated to creating a wedding that’s as unique as you are. We offer a variety of services to accommodate your needs and can provide as much or as little assistance as you wish.

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

1415 N. 54th St., Milwaukee, WI (414) 403-1376

Amazing Wedding Coordinator who Gave Us Our Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Kate S

I was planning my wedding from out of state, and did a lot of research on wedding coordinators. After my initial consultation with Weddings with a Twist/Krista, it was an easy decision to choose her as my wedding coordinator! We went with the "Complete Wedding Package," which... Read More was worth every penny. Krista is so easy to work with, and really made the planning process so much less stressful (we planned our wedding in less than eight months). Krista attended vendor meetings with me, and helped me find some great vendors, including an amazing florist! We could not have had our dream wedding without Krista's help. The day-of, Krista was the true magic behind how amazing everything turned out. Starting in the morning, Krista helped the reception venue set up the unique details. Then at the ceremony, everything went beautifully thanks to her coordination. After the reception, Krista was EXTREMELY helpful in taking all the decor down/to our bridal suite. She is an incredible, all-around coordinator, whom I now call a friend. All our guests keep saying how it was by far THE best wedding they have ever attended, and Krista was an intricate part of the whole process - from day one, to the Big Day. I've heard this never happens, but our wedding day went PERFECTLY. Not one thing went wrong; it was simply outstanding and really allowed my groom and I to truly enjoy every minute of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Weddings with a Twist to any bride/couple!

Chelsea

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Chelsea D

Krista did such an awesome job helping out with our wedding September 7th! She was very attentive, organized, professional, and super helpful! Having someone there to help organize at the church and to make sure everything went well at the reception was my main reason for... Read More hiring a planner. I had no worries and a stress free day; Krista really made sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommend her!

So glad we had Krista!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Darci F

I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator as I was much more of a DIY bride and didn't want to dish out any money that we didn't have to. I am SO glad that we got Krista. We had the day of planning package, and it really put my mind at ease to know that she was there behind... Read More the scenes. I am an over planner, and there is so much that comes up on a wedding day that you can't plan for! Krista took care of all of those little things, and I was able to enjoy it. :) Highly, highly recommend. She is really easy to work with and goes above and beyond what she is supposed to do.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jennifer M

Krista was so great to work with and she instantly put us at ease throughout the entire process. We decided after some major wedding planning that we wanted to hire a day of coordinator to ensure everything ran smoothly the day of and so both myself and my husband could enjoy... Read More the day without all of the stress of coordinating different vendors. It was probably one of the best decisions we made! Krista is truly amazing at what she does! Everything ran so smoothly and we just can't thank her enough for taking such great care of us. If you are considering hiring a coordinator, whether its for the day of or for a more lengthy partnership, I highly highly recommend hiring Krista. You will not be disappointed!

2017-10-13T13:52:24 Response from the vendor

Jen, you are too sweet! Thank you so much! I loved working with you and Ben. You truly are a special couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Rachel C

My husband and I were planning our wedding from a couple hours away, at a venue that did not typically host wedding receptions regularly. I had heard great things about Day of Coordinators, and felt that hiring one would help ease some of my worries about the logistics of... Read More planning, set up, and tear down. I was also concerned that we would be busy taking care of issues during our reception rather than sitting back and enjoying it. From the first phone call I had with Krista regarding their DOC services, I was put to ease. She walked me through logistics, and brought up questions or concerns I would have never thought of. A month before the wedding we walked through the space with her and her assistant, Julia, who got a sense for the venue and more logistics. The next couple weeks I knew we were in great hands when Julia made up our itinerary, and reached out to all our vendors to confirm time of pick up/drop off, and their contact info on a call sheet. The week before she was super prompt responding to questions. Day of, Julia set up our decorations and put me at ease knowing that none of our family or friends would need to rush over between ceremony and reception to check anything. She had it all covered flawlessly, and it looked just like I had imagined it! During the reception she checked in with my husband and I about the timeline, if we wanted anything changed, and we truly were able to sit back, take in our reception with all our loved ones, and dance the night away. I couldn't recommend Weddings with a Twist for any of your wedding planning needs more!

2017-10-12T10:52:34 Response from the vendor

Rachel, we are so happy to hear that we were able to put your mind at ease and that you and Tom were able to enjoy your wedding day. We really enjoyed getting to work at your venue for the first time.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachel P

My fiance and I opted for the day of coordination package from Weddings With A Twist, and we were so happy that we did! Krista was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process. I was on the fence about hiring a day of coordinator and she was able to answer all of... Read More my questions. She was very organized, prompt in responding to any emails/phone calls, and really knew the ins and outs of planning a wedding. Throughout the planning process she made sure to ask the important questions, which a lot of times were things I hadn't even thought of. I was planning the wedding mostly on my own since none of my family live near by, and it was extremely valuable to have someone as knowledgeable as Krista to bounce ideas off of. Krista helped me iron out all of the details for the ceremony and reception, and helped connect me with reputable vendors. My wedding day was exactly what I hoped for and ran very smoothly, thanks to Krista and her team. I was not sure we could afford a wedding planner on our budget, but hiring Weddings With A Twist was some of the best money we spent. The piece of mind I had knowing everything would be taken care of by Krista and her team was absolutely priceless. I felt I was really able to "be present" and "in the moment" on my special day. I would highly recommend Weddings With A Twist!

2017-10-10T09:47:49 Response from the vendor

Rachel, thank you so much for trusting us with your special day! We really enjoyed working with you and Morten and getting a chance to experience many Danish traditions at your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kelly S

We hired Krista for day-of coordination for our wedding and I don't know what we would have done without her! Her attention to detail is outstanding, and she anticipated our every need. I am fairly "Type-A" and have trouble letting other people do things for me, but Krista made... Read More me feel so at ease and every part of the day was perfect! The day after our wedding, I asked my husband (who didn't think we needed a coordinator) what he thought, and he said we couldn't have done it without her, and I agreed 100%! I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

2017-10-10T09:50:37 Response from the vendor

Kelly, I am so happy I got to be a part of your special day. You and Brian are such a great couple and the best part of my job is to be able to witness love like that.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Alyssa L

Krista exceeded our expectations by a long shot. I was extremely stubborn until about a month before my wedding when I realized that I couldn't do everything myself the day-of. As I frantically searched for a day-of wedding coordinator, Krista assured me that she would be able... Read More to make our wedding everything we had ever dreamed it to be, while taking some stress off our shoulders. She came to our rescue. Krista is patient, detailed, and very accommodating. Our ceremony and reception venues looked more perfect than we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for some extra help on their wedding day!

2017-10-05T16:26:46 Response from the vendor

I appreciate your review! It was a pleasure working with you! :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Lindsay H

Krista was our wedding planner and I could not have been happier! She was an absolute dream to work with and I truly feel she played a major role in our wedding day going so smoothly and perfect. She was extremely attentative, communicative, focused and detailed oriented. She... Read More met with me a few times before the wedding and even went to the venue with me to do a walk through. She was always available and easy to reach which put me at ease and understood exactly our vision and what we wanted. I cannot say enough good things about her and would highly recommend her services! She is the absolute sweetest and amazing at her job!

2017-09-21T13:44:29 Response from the vendor

Lindsay, thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you too and I'm so glad I got to be a part of your wedding day. Everything you planned turned out so beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Yvonna P

Krista was extremely flexible and an absolute pleasure to work with. We hired her as our day-off coordinator and we couldn't have done it without her!

2017-09-21T13:46:00 Response from the vendor

Yvonna, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. What a stunning couple and wedding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Sam S

We hired Krista to be our day of wedding coordinator, and we are so happy we did. Leading up to the wedding, we had two meetings with Krista to discuss details and make sure she knew exactly what we wanted out of our wedding. She also came with us to the last meeting at our... Read More wedding venue and helped advocate for us with the venue manager. Finally, she came to our rehearsal at the church the night before the wedding to help make the ceremony ran smoothly. At our reception, we had no major issues that we had to deal with, and everyone had a good time, which we attribute to Krista taking care of everything, so we could enjoy our special day. We definitely recommend her as a day of coordinator and can only imagine how great she could have been if she helped plan the entire wedding!

2017-07-25T21:41:04 Response from the vendor

Sam and Christa, It was so wonderful working with you both. Thank you for having me be a part of your wedding day. I really enjoyed it!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katrina K

I cannot say enough great things about Krista! A couple of months out I had a freak out moment, that I had planned everything I could, but how would all my hard work come together? We hired Krista as a Day of Planner. She also guided us perfectly through our rehearsal. We... Read More had a friend officiate so this helped tremendously. The day of she was my eyes and ears. I worried about nothing as she managed it all and made sure that all things big and small were happening. Krista spoke to all the vendors and directed them accordingly. She guided the wedding party through out the day, letting the guys / girls know what was happening and when they had to be where. From the photos to ceremony to reception she was there every step of the way. She was in the background setting things up so I didn't have worry about the little details. Once we got to the reception she made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and that the DJ was on course with what had to be done. She collected all valuables we wanted saved and covered things I would have never even thought of! She was truly worth every penny we paid and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding in the area. Krista is so nice and it really shows that she loves what she does. Krista Thank You So Much for helping us with our special day!

2017-06-19T12:58:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I'm glad I was able to take away your stress on your wedding day and that you were able to enjoy that time with your family and friends. I really enjoyed working with you! :)

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Annie S

My husband and I STILL talk about how hiring Krista was the best decision (and best money spent) for our wedding. We planned the majority of the wedding on our own, but as our date approached, we quickly realized we needed a day-of coordinator. Krista was so much more than that!... Read More Our meetings leading up to the wedding were amazing because she helped me think through certain situations and plan for certain scenarios that I never would have thought of on my own. On our wedding day, Krista took care of setting up ALL of our decorations at the venue, coordinating all of the various vendors and drop offs/deliveries, and most importantly, making sure everything and everyone at the reception was okay! Our reception was at the MKE Historical Society, so we had to hire every vendor separately on our own. Krista managed all of those various contacts and details flawlessly. After hiring Krista and meeting with her, I felt like I could FINALLY relax and get excited for my wedding day, which is exactly what every bride should be able to do. Krista took every stress off my shoulders and made me feel at such ease leading up to the big day. My husband and I appreciated all the little things she did, like staying extra late to help our parents clean everything up and load up their cars with decorations and gifts. Krista made sure that we even got a to-go box of our late night snacks and leftover dinner (because we barely had time to eat.) When my husband and I finally left our reception, Krista was ready and waiting with my change of clothes, purse, spare shoes, food to go, and the photo album from our photo booth. It was like having a mini sendoff! Her assistant Julia was absolutely amazing as well. They made the best team and all of my bridesmaids and family members who interacted with them kept telling me how wonderful they were. I am incredibly grateful for everything Krista did for us and can't rave about her enough. I did quite a bit of research into local wedding planners and met with a few others before hiring Krista. Hands down, she was the absolute best and I am so thankful for her! I feel like there's no way our wedding could've possibly gone as smoothly as it did without her help. My only regret is that I didn't hire Krista earlier in my planning process because she was so FUN and easy to work with!

2017-05-15T12:28:23 Response from the vendor

Oh my gosh, Annie, you are too sweet! We both absolutely loved working with you! Thank you for the kind words and for being such an amazing bride to work with. We are so happy that we got the chance to work with you and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Darren S

Krista Dentice was given a particularly difficult challenge with our wedding. I was not familiar with Milwaukee and I was going to be overseas the entire year leading up to our wedding. Without hesitation I recommend Krista to anyone who is considering a wedding planner. From my... Read More very first inquiry into utilizing her services to the day of the wedding she was responsive, pleasant, professional, and informative. Whether I wanted a lot of information on a vendor or a general opinion on what would be best for the wedding, Krista quickly figured out my personality and how to best direct me to a decision which would be best for my wife and I. She is only able to do that because she cares and gives personal service in a way which makes a person feel like you are the only person she is planning a wedding for. I reached out to Krista approximately 10 months prior to the date of the wedding, we must have exchanged at least 500 emails (as I was overseas and time zones didn't always allow telephone conversations) and I can not remember ever waiting a day for a response from her! THAT is responsiveness I would never have expected. I was only able to return to the States for one weekend prior to the wedding, Krista arranged all of the vendor meetings in that short 3-day span, she attended every vendor appointment and made sure I understood my options and never pressured me to do something I wasn't ready to commit to. On the day of the day of the wedding, when you walk into your reception venue and everything is set up and ready to go...that is when you come to realize how invaluable Krista is to your wedding day. Everyone warns you not to stress on your wedding day and just "enjoy it." Krista makes sure that will be the case with your special day!

2017-05-15T12:31:04 Response from the vendor

Darren, thank you so much for your review! You and Melissa were an absolute joy to work with and your organized personality meshed perfectly with mine. I'm glad we were able to work together to plan an amazing wedding from such a long distance.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Johannah S

Krista was incredible! Each part of our big day went off without a hitch thanks to Weddings with a Twist. If you want a worry-free wedding day, go with them! They are also super super affordable. We couldn't have pulled it off without their work!

2017-05-15T12:32:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we were able to help you enjoy your wedding day to the fullest! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelly K

Krista's bubbly personality mixed with her uber organized approach is what every bride needs on her wedding day. She took it upon herself to go above and beyond for my big day, making an hour by hour itinerary, confirming vendors, and so much more. I would highly recommend her... Read More services!

2017-05-15T12:31:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you too! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Amy D

Krista is just absolutely amazing. Words can't even describe everything and how blessed we were to have her in our lives and the wedding process. She made sure everything was perfect and did her best to keep us calm. She has the biggest heart and made our day perfect. Hands down... Read More she is the best!!

2016-10-31T07:43:06 Response from the vendor

We were happy to be a part of such a special day! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan C

I would HIGHLY recommend Krista from Weddings With A Twist for your special day! I was excited to start my wedding planning process but found out quickly that it can become stressful. Krista went above and beyond to make my day exactly how I envisioned it! She is professional,... Read More organized, detail oriented, hard working but most of all very sweet. She made wedding planning a breeze and made the wedding day run smoothly, I literally did not have to worry about anything! If you need a wedding planner or even just a day of coordinator I gaurantee that you won't be disappointed!

2016-10-31T07:42:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are glad to hear that we were able to make your wedding day run so smoothly! :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Nicole T

Krista and Julia were a pleasure to work with. I was very clueless when it came to planning my wedding, so it was a relief having Krista to guide me through the process and make it a little less stressful. She gave me a lot of useful tips and suggestions, helped me find vendors,... Read More helped create a budget, and also helped me with the timeline. What I found most helpful was towards the end of the planning right before the wedding, Krista acted as a go-between with my vendors and confirmed that everything was set and thought about all the last minute details - it really helped relieve a lot of my stress and made me feel more organized. On the day of the wedding, Julia took care of everything and I honestly felt like I could just relax and enjoy my wedding. They were both very nice, informative, and easy to work with. I am very happy with my decision to use Weddings with a Twist!

2016-10-31T07:41:13 Response from the vendor

We are glad to hear that we were able to relieve some of your stress so you could enjoy your wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katy S

Krista was such a big help for our wedding. We hired her for everything after we had the big items booked like venue and photographer. I'm a huge worrier and Krista was there to answer every question I had. Once I had an idea of the type of flowers I wanted, Krista got me... Read More vendors to choose from and I could decide which one understood my vision. It felt great to know that she was helping us get our special day just right. I loved that I didn't have to worry about everything but could just enjoy my day and know Krista was there to make sure everything went smoothly. We had a hick-up with our bus to pick up guests from the hotel and Krista was on top of it the day- of and got us a partial refund because of the mix-up. I've told friends and family what a genuinely sweet and great wedding planner Krista is!

2016-10-28T15:06:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were an absolute joy to work with! :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Alissa D

We hired Krista for our day-of coordinating, and she went above and beyond to make sure the day went AMAZING! Along with being super sweet and accommodating, she is also very detail-oriented and personable. From getting to the park early to make sure everything looked perfect... Read More for the ceremony and then coming to our hotel to grab anything else that was needed for both the ceremony and reception, she was on it! 5 stars is not enough of an overall rating, I give her 10! For anything we needed, she was there, even helping put the boutonnieres on the boys! :) Prior to the wedding, she did a stellar job answering my constant emails and questions promptly, and was very thorough in our last meeting together to go over final details for the wedding -- which for any bride is great reassurance that the day is going to go wonderfully! :) She also did an amazing job setting up for our reception, and I couldn't have picked someone better to carry out what I had envisionioned my wedding to look like. It's like she knew exactly where I wanted everything to a T! :) Before leaving for the night after all of her duties were fulfilled, she asked if there was anything else she could do for us, and at that point, there was nothing more she could've done to make it any more exemplary. She did an above and beyond, outstanding job, and I'd hire her again in a heartbeat for any future event! :)

2016-08-12T10:58:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was an absolute blast working with you! You are so sweet and so easy to work with! :)

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kylie T

Krista was great! She was so easy to work with and she gave great advice. We used her as a day-of coordinator on July 3rd. Having her there put me at so much ease. She was always a few steps ahead of me. She saw my vision and she helped me achieve it. I am so happy with my... Read More decision to hire her!

2016-07-21T16:41:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had an absolute blast at your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Katie M

Krista and her team were amazing to work with. Not only, did they pay attention to detail, but coordinated conference calls with me since I lived in Chicago and my wedding was in Lake Geneva, WI. Krista even provided two day of planners, who were not only sweet and nice, but... Read More very attentive to all the detail that I had provided. I would definitely recommend them if you are getting married in the Milwaukee area. Several friends of mine could not believe how attentive they were after having bad experiences with their own wedding planners. All in all a wonderful experience.

2016-07-21T16:40:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We all really enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Dana S

I am so glad that we hired Krista -- It was probably the best choice we made about the wedding. Leading up to the wedding she recommended some really excellent vendors, kept us on schedule and on-budget , and was a huge help when we had some problems with our venue. It was... Read More such a relief to know that she was just a phone call or email away. The week before the wedding, she calmed my nerves and helped me organize the finishing touches. She attended our rehearsal (thank goodness!) and offered practical suggestions about the ceremony. The day of the wedding, Krista and Julia set up our decorations and oversaw all the events-- it was a perfect wedding for us. I highly recommend Wedding With a Twist!

Weddings with a twist--Krista Dentice

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Brittany W

Krista was instrumental in the planning of my wedding. I lived in a different state at the time I had to choose a venue, and had to do it site un-seen. Krista was amazing--she took my vision for the wedding, suggested a few venues which fit my description and toured my top... Read More choices, taking videos for me to get the feel. When I was finally able to see the venue we had chosen, I was thrilled. Krista always suggested the perfect vendors and then came with me to all my vendor meetings. She was very organized and always asked the questions that I had never thought of. She really made the whole event so stress-free for me. I knew it would be perfect with her there to oversee the details. She was worth every penny and I would hire her again in a heart beat!

2016-01-25T13:42:18 Response from the vendor

I'm glad to hear how pleased you are with our services! Thank you for the review!

Krista Dentice

I'm a hopeless romantic that loves anything pink, runs on popcorn, peanut butter m&ms and wine, and I'm an active avoider of mornings. I live in Milwaukee with my husband, Tony, and our pup, Rowdy. I cry at every wedding I attend and I genuinely love what I do.