Weddlock Wedding & Event Planners

Darby, PA

Weddlock Wedding & Event Planners

$$$ - Moderate

Services

Available for Consultation Only, Available for Wedding Day Coordination, Full Coordination Services

Amazing service from planning to the day of!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sara H

Lori and the team were excellent from helping me plan out my timeline to offering coordination at the rehearsal and day of the wedding! We didn't have to worry about anything and they were wonderful- offering recommendations and helping with whatever was needed! They were wonderful and we were able to focus on enjoying ourselves and enjoying the wedding, knowing they had all of the details covered! We would highly recommend this vendor!

2013-10-08T21:17:11 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you and Walter. You two are an amazing pair. Wishing you much love and joy.

Weddlock Wedding & Event Planners.....Amazing Ladies

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Allison S

Weddlock Wedding & Event Planners totally made our BIG day absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Lori & Tracey paid attention to every detail and executed them effortlessly. These ladies are truly amazing & very talented at what they do. I look forward to working with them in the future for any of our families celebrations. Thanks again for all of your hard work & dedication with making our wedding the talk of the town. We’re customers for LIFE. ~ Mr. & Mrs. A. Rod

B. Wilson

Reviewed on 5/06/2013

Services went above and beyond our expectations. Highly recommend the Weddlock team

Felda and Andre

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Felda S

As we look back on that day, we thank God for Lori. She was professional, caring, and very attentive to all of our needs; (especially my wife). We recommend her services to anyone that is preparing for marriage!! Thanks again Lori, you are the best!!!

TO Weddlock Wedding & Event Planners