Wedgewood Aliso Viejo

Aliso Viejo, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Wedgewood Aliso Viejo is located in a Mediterranean style building in Aliso Viejo, California. The banquet center offers three separate venues for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, with a maximum capacity of 280. Each location is surrounded by lush greenery, views of the golf course, mountains and Saddleback Valley.

Outdoor Garden. Wedgewood Aliso Viejo's outdoor garden is mainly used for wedding ceremonies. It's surrounded by beautiful flowers and an intricate Mediterranean-style fireplace. Guests are seated in two sections on either side of the aisle. While the weather in Aliso Viejo is generally beautiful, the garden can be tented if needed.

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom is reserved for wedding receptions. This exquisite reception hall needs no decorations, but they can be added if desired. Up to 280 guests can be seated in the ballroom with plenty of room to move and dance when the music starts.

Outdoor Patio. The outdoor patio provides a space to mingle with guests before the reception. The outdoor area offers plenty of scenic views and seating, which makes it ideal for a cocktail hour and photo opportunities.

The Wedgewood Aliso Viejo wedding banquet center is part of the largest chain of banquet centers in the United States. Each of the 32 locations is entirely unique. Wedgewood's Aliso Viejo wedding banquet center offers five all-inclusive wedding packages that are completely customizable, so couples can choose the options that interest them and eliminate the ones they don't want. By choosing only the most meaningful options, couples can get the best price per person.

While the venue has a maximum capacity of 280, it offers three wedding size options. The packages range from 50-100 guests, 101-175 guests and weddings larger than 176. It's important to consider the guest list before choosing a package as wedding size influences what options are available. A wedding coordinator is offered with each package.

The professionals at Wedgewood Aliso Viejo specialize in making wedding days as stress-free as possible, including offering a list of preferred vendors. These vendors include everything you need or could want for the wedding day festivities. If couples opt to use Wedgewood Aliso Viejo's list of preferred vendors, they can choose what they want from each vendor and let the staff handle the rest. Couples are also welcome to use their own vendors except for food and alcohol.

The banquet center only schedules one wedding at a time, so festivities aren't interrupted by other parties. The length of rental time depends on the all-inclusive package. If clients need more time before or after the event, staff can arrange it for an additional charge.

• Bride and groom dressing suites
  • Minister services offered
  • Photography services
  • Photo booth rentals available

Discover your perfect fit.

Discover the perfect setting for your wedding. Wedgewood Aliso Viejo has breathtaking views of Saddleback Valley, lush greens and boundless rolling hills. Our outdoor ceremony site provides an elegant touch topped off by our fabulous cuisine prepared by our Executive Chef and professional staff. The customizable wedding packages make this a stress free option for your wedding.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

31 Santa Barbara Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Julio L

I am SO happy with our choice to have our wedding at this beautiful place. It seems to be a hidden gem, in a nice quiet place. The breathtaking scenery makes for beautiful pictures, the staff is 100% there for you. They are very attentive, thorough, and on the day of your... Read More wedding, you don't have to worry about a single thing. This helped make my wedding super stress free!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Ashley E

My wedding was perfect thanks to wedgewood and their staff! Elle and Brea were so unbelievable I couldn't imagine better coordinators. They helped me at every meeting and on the day of they handled everything even when my arch (that they offered to assemble FOR me for no cost)... Read More wouldn't work, they had heir heavy beautiful arch moved for me. The DJ Anthony was amazing, kind and entertaining! Marina was so helpful the whole night and I even received a sweet wedding card from her. The food is soooo good! There was none left even with almost 10 no shows because everyone kept going back for more! Wedgewood helped me accomplish my beautiful wedding day and I'm so thankful for all of them!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Ivette P

My husband and I stumbled upon Wedgewood Aliso Viejo by mere chance after a long day of looking at venues. I am so glad that the Wedding Gods led us here because it is truly a hidden treasure. The whole process was so easy and helped alleviate a lot of the stress. They hire the... Read More best vendors. All we had to do was call the vendor up and set up appointments, which was super easy and fun. The day of the wedding, Jenny and Tereza went above and beyond to make everything look super classy and elegant. The ceremony site was beautiful, full of elegant flowers and a cross adorning the altar. Our guests cannot stop commenting on how beautiful the view was. For the reception, we decided to do a few upgrades, but still stay within budget and it really paid off. We had beautiful draping hanging from the ceiling, uplighting, and chivari chairs. You don't need much for this venue, though because everything is just beautiful. What makes it even more great is the care that the whole team puts in. We are forever grateful to the Wedgewood team for making our wedding so beautiful. The only downside was the DJ, who had a few hiccups along the way, but the Wedgewood team was very apologetic about it.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Rachel G

My husband and I were married at Wedgewood in Aliso Viejo on May 14th 2016 and the entire day went beautifully all thanks to the amazing coordinators! We were married in front of the beautiful brick fireplace outside on the grassy area and had a 5pm ceremony. Our overall... Read More experience in working with Wedgewood was great. One of the best things about working with Wedgewood is CONVENIENCE! They contract out to your florist, cake vendor, DJ, and even a local officiant if you do not already have someone in mind! Basically - you let them do the coordinating for your vendors while you get to enjoy a stress-free planning experience. :) We really loved working with Brea and Elle! One of the drawbacks we did experience though was working with multiple coordinators. If we could change one thing about the planning portion it would be to have one designated coordinator who really gets to know the couple and what they are going for versus multiple. For us, the planning portion wasn't a very personalized experience because of this, however, in the end scheme of things - our big day went off without a hitch!:) Food, music, ambience was PERFECT! We are still getting compliments from our family on how amazing the day went. I HIGHLY recommend checking out Wedgewood in Aliso Viejo, especially for those couples who have busy, on-the-go schedules! :)

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Catherine L

First of all, the facility was decent which was why we picked this location at the first place. The salesperson was helpful. However, the food was horrible and the servers were all part-time and not trained professionally. Most of our guests ordered fish, which were over cooked... Read More and dried out. Sides were over cooked as well and not seasoned well (No flavor in the mashed potatoes at all. It took forever for them to serve cakes and 60% of guests left before cake serving. Also there were not enough servers on the floor and the process was bad. Example 1, guests asked for wine refill and servers would go back to kitchen for 7-10 minutes to uncork a bottle of wine (any normal banquet would have uncork bottles ready by the side so they can serve each guest quickly). Example 2, guests look for servers for help and no one would come forward even after 5-7 minutes of waving hands. So far as we know, most guests went to get burgers at the in and out near by University of Irvine after the wedding banquet.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

We decided to have our wedding at the Aliso Viejo Conference Center because of the amazing views of the golf course. All the arrangements were carefully planned out with Ashley who we confidently felt would meet all our needs. Then we received a phone call a few weeks... Read More before our wedding that our original vendor had lost their contract and Wedgewood Banquet would be taking over. We were concerned about the transition from one wedding vendor to another but looked on the positive side that it would be an upgrade. Brea, our new contact, was wonderful and made us feel very comfortable. It rained the day of the wedding and Brea did an amazing job with the transition of our wedding from outdoors to indoors. The reception paled in comparison. Brea introduced Arturo as our captain that would take care of us the rest of the evening. Unfortunately that was the first and last we saw of Arturo. Our chicken was cold and dry when we received it, along with many of guests who, after questioning, said the same. We were assured at our food tasting that the chicken would be brined the night before and very moist. Oops! We were told there would be an attendant at the bar, who was absent more than present. We didn’t realize that the 21% service charge would include the whole cost of the event. So, to sum it up, the location was beautiful the food and service were way below average. We do not feel we received value for what it cost. We filled out a survey to Wedgewood Banquet voicing all our comments above and seemed to get a generic reply that they appreciate our comments and would improve in the future.

Great place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Beth M

We had both our wedding and reception here. The staff worked with us to help plan our dream wedding! They made adjustments to things that were the "usual", such as table placement and menu. The buffet was simple, but delicious, and the staff frequently checked on us to make... Read More sure we were well cared for!

Beyond Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Carla S

Thank you so much for all your help with our wedding planning. You have been extremely easy to work with throughout the entire planning process - allowing our event to be seamless and enjoyable. We’d also like to extend our gratitude to your entire team for being so welcoming... Read More and attentive. Please recognize their commitment to providing exceptional service to their customers at such a wonderful venue. Thank you so much for all your help and attention to detail. We look forward to sharing our photos with you in the near future!

Best Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Rachel G

My husband and I got married here on May 4th 2014 and had the absolute best wedding I could have imagined!!! Ashley and Kelli are so friendly, helpful and personable; we felt comfortable with them and trusted them from our very first meeting all the way through our big day. The... Read More venue was gorgeous and we loved being able to have the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the same place. They design the flow of guests perfectly so everyone naturally went to the right place and were appropriately surprised to see the next location. And the food is ssooo good!!!!! I had the Parmesan-Almond Crusted French Chicken and my husband had the Grilled Filet Mignon and we both essentially licked the plate clean! We really can’t speak highly enough of the team at the AVCC, thank you so much for making the best day of my life as perfect as it could have been!

Together in love

Reviewed on 1/07/2014

There is only one way to describe this place "Incredible"! I wanted to stop by occasionally just because the events team there is so much fun. Kelli and Ashley turned stressful planning into fun and exciting. My fiancé and I will forever be grateful for all the AV Center did to... Read More make our wedding dreams come true! The views, the service, the food and all the staff are "Incredible". Special thanks to Kelli and Hali being there the day of to make us feel extra special.

LOVED THIS VENUE!!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Kiley W

I had my wedding here on 11.2.13! When I saw this venue online I knew I had to see it in person. I completely fell in love with the outdoor fireplace, not to mention the reception building and THE VIEW! Ashley helped us through the whole process. We made a lot of changes to fit... Read More what we wanted and she was so accommodating. We were so excited and made multiple trips to the venue just to see how we wanted to set up certain things, and Ashley always made us feel welcomed. The day of the wedding went so smooth. Ashley and Kelly gave us everything we needed that day to make sure everything was perfect. We got a lot of comments on the venue and the service and I would totally recommend this venue to anyone!!! Thank You Ashley and AVCC!!!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

My husband found AV through Ceremony magazine, we fell in love with it immediately. It offers great views of the golf course at a very reasonable price. I was a bit concerned not being able to bring in our own caterer for our traditional Vietnamese wedding but our guests were... Read More raving about the appetizers and entree. Ashley was an angel, she went above a d beyond what a site coordinator would. She was soo helpful to us throughout the planning process! The day of the wedding everything came together so beautifully like a dream! Thank you AV for making. My dreams come true! Hayley

Dream come true

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 ashley I

This venue seriously takes the trophy for best outdoor wedding venue in my eyes, and all 105 wedding guest of mine. I cannot stress enough, that not only is the venue's view breathe taking, the people that work there are AMAZING!!! Kelly, Ashley and all of the staff made my... Read More special day and all the months leading up to it sooo special, service alone was the only reason I decided to go with this venue, they really do know how to make a bride feel special, they are not like many other venues that are set in their ways and make bride and groom settle or conform to the venues ideas. This venue allows one to transform a wonderful location into a very personal and individualized location. The catering company that they use in house is also amazing, my guest could not stop talking about the food, I'm vegetarian and they made a custom package that also accommodated me while keeping my guest happy. I want to thank everyone at AVCC for making the happiest day of my life so special and stress free! So if anyone is stuck between venues please consider the above review ! I had an all outdoor wedding and view overlooking the golf course and city was amazing, food was amazing, staff is amazing and they have very reasonable wedding packages for all budgets.

One of the best parts of my wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Stephanie O

We were looking for a venue that fits our budget for an intimate wedding (around 50 guests). Ashley ,the coordinator, was very helpful answering all our questions and accommodating our needs. On the wedding day, the staff was also very helpful and polite. The venue was... Read More beautiful, but needs some decoration in doors to make it more suitable for a wedding. I end up making all the decoration myself, and spent around 500 dollars. (Flowers not included) We almost went over our allotted time, and an extra hour is 800 dollars more. I thought that was a bit too much, and had to rush through the reception and dancing time. We did buffet ($75 per head), and the food was really good. Everyone enjoyed it -- my husband and I even got the food to-go for our wedding night since we didn't have time to eat anything. But overall, I'm very happy with our decision, and would recommend this venue to anyone around the area.

Our Perfect Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Tiffany T

After visiting 10 venues, Aliso Viejo Conference Center is the number one choice for our reception! It was the first place we visit and I have no idea why we kept exploring! The venue has it all. AVCC is beautiful, amazing food, great staff, and the perfect place to have your... Read More wedding reception. From the very beginning Kelli and Ashley were amazing! The ladies were always there to answer my emails, calls, and even humored my mother and I when we would stop by to walk around to get last minute ideas and ask a million more questions! These laides were on top of it! The day before my wedding Kelli and Ashley helped us put together the escort card table, kept me calm, and made sure everything would be perfect for our big day! On the big day our reception was picture perfect! The venue was even more amazing then I could remember! During cocktail hour the entire guest raved about the sliders, flatbread, and was the perfect place for our folk band to play! It was the perfect out door area with the seamless amount of twinkle lights. When we first walked into the reception room we were blown away. In addition, timing was right on and the night transition with grace. The guest raved about the food and all the servers! The chicken was cooked perfectly and our vegetarians, gluten free, and vegan guest were all pleased with their meals, and we appreciated the chef to make this happen! We were never left with an empty glass! I wish I had names of the servers because they made sure to ask about boxing my meal, and making sure I was happy all night! I even had red wine split down my amazing wedding dress and I was surrounded with three servers with three club sodas, and towels! They got the red wine off my dress and back to the dance floor I go! I could honestly keep raving about how great AVCC is! But you need to see for yourself! You will love Ashley and Kelli, and there amazing team!