Wedgewood Carmel

Carmel, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center at Carmel

Situated in the heart of Carmel Valley, Wedgewood Carmel offers a beautiful and affordable venue in a popular destination-wedding location. With a magnificent Spanish-style clubhouse, stunning views, impressive banquet rooms and a choice of a garden or beach ceremony, your perfect wedding awaits.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4860 Carmel Valley Rd., Carmel, CA

Best Day EVER

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Erica M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at this particular Wedgewood location. Both Amanoel and Brea were wonderful to work with. We paid extra to have our wedding on the beach. The day of the wedding it rained all day. We saw that there might be a clearing in the rain so we decided to continue to have our wedding on the beach. They were very patient with us and allowed us to continue to have our wedding on the beach. Sure enough it was sunny when I walked down the isle. The day was perfect and blissful. I plan events for a living and I know how much work they put unto our event and I was so grateful that I was stressfree the day of my wedding. Plus the food was Delicious!!!

I cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Meg D

My husband and I married on 11/10/13 at the Wedgewood at Rancho Canada. Everything went so smoothly and the service was amazing! The great service started at booking and went right through to the event - our experience was better than expected. The venue was beautiful, the food and cake wonderful, the bar was great, the flowers were better than I could have dreamed, the DJ was fun and did a stellar job, and the staff were so lovely and helpful. This place is such a good value but they don't skimp on anything! Plus, having all the vendors included makes life so much easier. We worked with Brea, Amanoel and Amie. In the video you see Amanoel fixing my train before we go down the hill to start the ceremony and it warmed my heart because I don't remember that happening. The staff at the Wedgewood made our wedding day even better than we expected or could have hoped!

100% recommendation

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Mihan R

I came all the way from Germany to get married in California and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! Well, we are talking about Carmel here, CARMEL!!!!! The beach they use is gorgeous and not crowded with people, their location on the golf course is gorgeous, the room is gorgeous, yes, everything is gorgeous, yes, Brea and Amanoel are gorgeous too :)!!!! Brea and Amanoel are amazing to work with, they replied to emails within hours, make sure to tell them every little detail in mind. Remember, for you it's THE wedding, for them it's just one wedding out of tons of weddings! That doesn't mean they don't treat you with special care and live! They are beyond friendly, warm and caring! The food was great, everyone loved the open bar and the music! Thank you!

Amazing Vendor!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Tryphena C

I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Wedgewood. The planning was amazingly simple and everything was customizable. The staff was excellent at answering all our questions and put us at ease through the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend if you are a busy working bride like me going with this company. You get a binder with a to-do list and everything you need to know and recommendations for who to contact (all excellent vendors). The service staff and DJ did a fantastic job keeping us on track and maximizing the time we got to spent with our guests. The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what we wanted.

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

My husband and I loved our experience at Wedgewood Carmel! We can't say enough good things about this venue. The staff was so pleasant to work with; we're really impressed by how professional they are. The planning with Brea and Sophia went smoothly and they responded to emails on a timely manner. Our wedding was very intimate and unique. We had our ceremony at Monastery Beach and our reception at the Rancho Canada Golf Course in the Merienda room, both locations are gorgeous! From the moment we arrived to the reception Karen our Banquet captain and the banquet staff went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of the rest of the evening. Everyone loved the buffet; so there's no need to worry about not being able to do a tasting. Our DJ Bryan made every effort to keep the dance floor vibrant and was very patient with all the guests requests. The staff makes you feel extra special :) This is the place to go if you have a budget. You have the freedom to customize your all inclusive package. We received many compliments on the spectacular location of the venue and the food that was served. Wedgewood's accommodating way, flexibility, and affordability made it possible for us to have our dream wedding without getting into debt. This place seemed too good to be true; they're incredibly easy to work with. It turned out to be our dream wedding! Thanks to the Wedgewood Carmel team for this wonderful experience! We couldn't be more pleased!

pain in the butt!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Krissy V

So wedgewood has apparently been around for 25 years, but this particular venue is a new contract and has only conducted a couple of weddings. I contracted for a beach ceremony for 100 people and would be told that it was no problem. After doing our own research we found out that a beach permit would only allow 50 people and the general manager told us "there's nothing we can do". Not only were we paying for $100 people, and had already put down a hefty deposit, but they were not allow a refund due to breach of contract. Not until I left a truthful feedback post on their facebook page when they asked for feedback, did I get a response from Bill the President of Wedgewood. Only then did people seem to care about the issue. They tried finding another beach, but only found one that was dirty and had homeless people living on it (no offense to homeless people, I know they need help, but its not something anyone pictures in the background of their wedding pictures). I then sent another disgruntled message to Bill, and was shocked to hear the message he left on our voicemail. He basically said the he was sorry, and its clear that both sides are at fault. Both sides?! I honestly don't know how I would be at fault, other than for signing a contract with this company for my wedding! Really, they should be thanking me, because if they hadn't heard about this permit issue, they wouldn't have known to fix other contracted weddings. I, finally found another beach myself (pretty easy when you can use google and a telephone) and thankfully Wedgewood did the rightful thing and paid for those services. I wouldn't necessarily say that all Wedgewoods are like this, but this particular site has a lot to learn. Be very careful when booking at this site, and make sure to ask the right questions. I'm thankful that they took care of the issue, but I did a lot of the solution solving myself. I have faith and hope my wedding goes well still.

Reception

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Jeanette S

We had our Reception at Rancho Canada and it was beautiful! The room had just been renivated and it looked great! The food was FANTASTIC! Best wedding buffet food I have ever had.

My day

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Traci K

It was all in all a wonderful day! Jeff at Rancho Canada did a great job with getting things set for us. There was a lack of communication with some things. But all worked out in the end. The food was great! Prime rib the best!!! My only complaint was we had the room rented until midnight and the staff was breaking down tables by 1030 when we had plenty of guest still dancing and having fun. Was kind of strange...made everyone feel they were being pushed out to soon. Not alone they tossed all my rented flowers and fall leaves.

Exellent food

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Channing B

Perfect size room for 100 guest wedding. They also had a larger room if you need it. The food was A+! We did a dinner buffet for our wedding. We got many compliments about the food. They did not have a cake cutting fee, we had a cash bar, a DJ floor was provided. They had it all.

TO Wedgewood Carmel