Wedgewood Corona

Corona, CA

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Wedgewood Corona

Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center offers two beautiful locations in Corona, so you're sure to find a perfect fit! Tie the knot under a gorgeous gazebo amidst waterfalls and lakes at Wedgewood Glen Ivy or treat your guests to a reception in a tuscan-styled clubhouse at Wedgewood at The Retreat.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 stephanie t

Our wedding was on April 5, 2014. This venue was the perfect choice for a picturesque ceremony. Everyone was helpful and accomodating. Reasonable prices and professional service. Thank You

Beautiful Venue & Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 NANCY E

We used this venue for our wedding in October 2013 and the staff was amazing from the very first moment we met with them until the last second of our wedding. The all inclusive packages that they offer made my wedding planning expierence so easy. Everything from the staff to the food was absolutely great. I will definitely use them again.

Breathtaking!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Allison C

Loved the venue. Stacy and sandy were absolutely amazing during our planning process. Our wedding day was amazing. The food was great. I got no complaints on the bar service and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't have imagined a better place to have our wedding.

amazing

Reviewed on 4/03/2013 Monica F

I loved having my wedding at this location the food was great the staff was ffriendly. The only thing was that they were late in starting my wedding

Sunday lunch ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Lauren R

We had our ceremony and reception here at Glen Ivy on March 17, 2013. The thing I loved about booking with Wedgewood is that they are all-inclusive. This made it really easy to plan everything over my 5 month engagement. Our coordinator was so helpful. She and the banquet captain made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. I would absolutely recommend this Wedgewood at this location as well as the others. I think this company is so great at what they do and they really made me feel at ease about the planning process.

Great place to get married

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Grace G

The Wedgewood at Glen Ivy was the best choice for my husband and I. The venue was beautiful and the people were so friendly and helpful.

Wedding for about 90 people

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Paul H

This location is very beautiful and I liked the idea that they provided alot of the groundwork for you. I am not very creative and nor do I have alot of time to do the bargain shopping for vendors. The ceremony was literally right next to the reception area, very convenient! It is small so it worked for me because my guest list was under 100. They had excellent dual a/c going due to that August heat, which was wonderful. They had everything set up very beautiful and the wedding coordinators helped with color coordinating. They also provided me with the DJ, the invitations, wedding flutes, napkins, the bakery, and the florist. You can of course choose your own vendors if you want. The cake was good, I didn't however like the design or color of it, it wasn't like the picture at all, but it tasted good. I am rating it 4 stars because the price was ok, and the service was a hit and miss at times. I never really felt like a priority, and the wedding coordinators are always busy it seems. They don't let you sample the food or take food home for overbooking of no show guests. They don't have a real dressing room for the bride to get dressed in, they provide a so called room in the golf shop which is literally half the size of a handicapped bathroom stall. There is limited areas for pictures to be taken there and will provide you with a golf cart after you get married, NOT before. The GM was really nice and escorted us around. They were however really good after the reception and I was able to get a new top layer cake back on my anniversary date because there were ants in the original cake top I was supposed to keep. The staff at the reception were wonderful!!! They made it overall a good experience! I would recommend it for convenience and ease of a less stressful experience.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Amber W

We had our ceremony and reception here and was very happy with our wedding. They have great packaging pricing and are very helpful with planning. The mountain views and beautiful tented reception were great.

Wonderful and Affordable!

Reviewed on 1/31/2012 Rebekah B

I only had about two months to plan my wedding and could not have done it without the amazing staff and vendors of Wedgewood! They worked with my schedule, they helped me make decisions, they were totally accommodating to our wants while still staying in our budget. You can complete customize your package, which is great. The vendors they use are AMAZING. The food is good. They threw in so many extras at no charge and were just so good to my family and I! Made it as no-hassle as they could for me. I would recommend them most definitely!!!!!!!!!!!

TO Wedgewood Corona