Wedgewood Fallbrook, North County San Diego

Fallbrook, CA

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3742 Flowerwood Lane, Fallbrook, CA

4-4-2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Christina S

What an amazing venue. They helped out with the wedding in so many ways. The location was beautiful. The staff was so friendly, helpful and professional. They saw potential issues before they happened and knocked them out so I never had to worry. They walked us through every... Read More step making our wedding truly stress free and wonderful. Kristen, the day of coordinator, was amazing. She made the experience and day run so smoothly. You can tell this venue really cares about each couple. They want to make your day as special as each couple is. I can't stop raving about this venue.

Wedding at the Golf Course of California

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Erica H

I just had my wedding at Wedgewood and it was amazing! The all inclusive packages that they offer are perfect for the bride who wants things perfect, but doesn't want to worry about organizing everything herself. And the price was similar to hiring everyone separate and... Read More organizing it yourself. The venue is beautiful, the people so helpful. Our all-inclusive package included the ceremony, reception, food (which was an absolutely delicious buffet), DJ (who was funny and played only songs we liked), photographer (beautiful pictures), the invitations (cute and easy to get), plus a very very helpful staff who helped make our day absolutely perfect! I would recommend Wedgewood to anyone looking for a great wedding venue!

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Jennifer F

Loved my venue! So smooth I was completely confident in the staff and they did everything they could to make the day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Elizabeth V

We had the best experience with the Fallbrook venue. Kristen was the only person we worked with from day one. She was even the person who gave us the initial tour. On the day of our wedding, she even filled in a coordinator which made everything so easy. We felt like she put... Read More extra time and energy into everything since she knew what our vision was first hand. We felt so lucky to have her there for our wedding day. All the Wedgewood vendors we worked with were very personable and we really felt like they took pride in their work and wanted to make our day special for us. The florist company that Fallbook worked with was changed after we had already met with Splendid Sentiments, but we were still able to continue with that vendor since we had already met with them. Jennifer from Elegance On Display had such great ideas for our cake and even had images made for it to help tie it into our concert theme. George, our DJ was very respectful of our playlist since we dictated the nights music. Everyone danced all night including my husband and me! Every time I emailed with a question, someone from the office would always respond within a few hours. We loved that we were able to change anything in our package up until our 10 day final meeting. We were a little under our minimum required budget, and Kristen gave us many options as to how we could spend that money to add to the wedding. On the big day, we felt like everyone working really wanted us to have a great experience including Joanie, our banquet captain. She even sent us home with a to go box of appetizers and cake. At the end of the night we never felt rushed to leave and everything was packed up nicely for us to pick up the next morning. They even kept our left over cake and topper in their fridge for us to pick up the next day. Overall, everything was just handled so well and we will never forget what a positive experience we had with Fallbrook. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Shannon W

Our wedding was incredible. Wedgewood was such an easy, stress-free process. My husband and I loved every part of our wedding. Our planner, Kayla, was so sweet and helpful. The whole staff was professional and organized. When we came back to pick up our extra decorations the... Read More next day (which was so nice that we didn't have to worry about it night of) the staff had everything cleaned and stacked in one location for us to take. The food was great, and joannie made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. Our Dj, George was incredible!! He had everyone on the dance floor, including our grandparents, by the first song! Everything was perfect and we have no complaints whatsoever.

Awesome venue regardless of price

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Raylyn R

So the first thing that will be obvious is that for the area, the price is FANTASTIC. However, my husband and I realized very quickly that the venue was perfect for us regardless of budget, especially for our fall wedding. The staff is incredibly attentive and never pushed us... Read More into a sales pitch. They encouraged us when we wanted something off the package and loved when we asked for help - which rarely pushed up the price. The setting is so intimate for a venue that can pack in so many people. Beautiful fireplace, market lights, a fountain, and a venue that honestly needs very little decoration. They set everything up and I can honestly say that my wedding day had about zero stress thanks to the staff. I could not recommend a venue more.

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Kimberly R

My husband and I got married at Wedgewood in Fallbrook on April 4th, 2015. First of all, we had a short engagement of 6 months and the venue worked very well for our timeline. This place is really the "one-stop shop!" I enjoyed the convenience they provide to you with a wedding... Read More planning folder which helps you along the way, as well as having the convenience of floral, cake and food added into the package. We had 85 guests and were unable to get the top package but we added things in and took things out of the package we got to make it custom to our needs. I can truly say that my wedding day was the best day ever. My bridal party and I arrived and were greeted by our coordinator who worked diligently to keep everything running smoothly and on time. Thanks to the floral vendor (Splendid Sentiments), my ceremony site was absolutely beautiful. I did pay a little extra to add in some things but she recognized my need for budget and used a unique way of using pomander floral pieces down the aisle and then repurposed them into my reception as my centerpieces. The reception was awesome! The food from the venue was so good. We opted for the plated dinner with garlic herb chicken and filet mignon, and everyone loved the food. My cake was provided by their vendor (Elegance on Display) and was so beautiful. Although, we were enjoying our reception so much that we didn't get any of our cake, our guests said it tasted great! Wedgewood also provided the DJ (Southern Cali DJ's) who made our so much fun. The DJ played the music we requested and made the night fun for everyone there. I have two small disappointments about the night which we did not notice until after. First, take a cake box or ask the baker to leave one at the venue because we had lots of leftover cake and sadly it was thrown out because we were not notified we needed to provide a container if we wanted to take some home. Secondly, I chose Wedgewood Fallbrook over the others because there were no homes or other things in the background of the ceremony site. To our dismay, there were several golfers walking behind us and driving carts right behind our ceremony and got photobombed during the kiss. I have suggested to staff that they place out signs saying "Wedding in Progress" to avoid this in the future.

Best All Around

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Minerva M

To brides and grooms: Both my husband and I loved this venue. The venue speaks for itself. It is a must see! The minute you get there and see it all and interact with the staff you will love it! We are overjoyed and completely happy with the big decision we made in choosing... Read More this venue.

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Jamie W

Our entire experience with this venue was awesome! From seeing their cute little website to the execution of our amazing wedding day! The staff was so friendly, we worked mainly with Aubree and Kristen in the sales office. They were so helpful and supportive. One great thing... Read More about this vendor was the price! They offer a lot of packages for weddings but you can pick and choose each option individually to customize your own package! This was a HUGE selling point for us because so many vendors offer an "all or nothing" type deal. The location was perfect, far enough inland to avoid the typical San Diego "June Gloom". And the rolling hills of the golf course and the scenic lake made for some great photos. The courtyard was beautiful and the reception area had so much character! It was far better than your typical hotel ballroom. I would definitely recommend this venue if you are looking for a beautiful outdoor ceremony and a classy indoor reception.

Romantic Spanish Architecture

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Stephanie T

I loved this wedding venue because of the atmosphere of the Spanish Architecture. It was very elegant. It is located on a golf course, but very nice with all the greenery nearby for photos. They provide food and a lot of other great perks in their package deals. The food was... Read More amazing. My guests loved the appetizers a lot. There are a lot of package deal options to choose from and can be all customized to your liking i.e. delete some stuff or add some stuff. Totally flexible type of venue.

Beautiful, Classy, Stress-Free Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Christina D

My whole Wedgewood experience was so great from the start, loved that the packaging and pricing was available online unlike so many other venues. I called the 866 number to book my first appointment and was impressed with my first tour of the Fallbrook location. On every... Read More level Wedgewood was very communicative, All of our vendors were also very professional and a pleasure to work with! The Wedgewood staff and vendors made our wedding so beautiful. The staff was on point every step of the way and I appreciated that they always responded to my e-mails so quickly! We also really enjoyed working with our coordinator, at the rehearsal she was friendly, professional and listened to what we wanted, she also took control of the group and got things done in a timely manner. I was so impressed on the day of with how she had fulfilled my expectations of how things would be set up. Also our food was delicious, we had many compliments from our guests about how good the food was, and the Fallbrook team went above ant beyond to fulfill all of our special requests. As a research/planner type bride I loved the whole planning experience with Wedgewood, loved my Bride Guide and working with all my vendors. I had a stress free day relaxing a getting ready it was great to just show up and know everything was taken care of, and all I had to think about was walking down the aisle! Thank you Wedgewood for a truly wonderful wedding!

Awesome wedding venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2013 Jennifer O

Wedgewood is AWESOME! A well oiled machine that has your wedding details down to a tee so you don't have a THING to stress about on your big day. Just sit back and enjoy! Their staff is professional, friendly and always available to answer any questions you have. And in my... Read More opinion - totally reasonably priced for everything that is included.

Long distance

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Crystal F

I planned my wedding in San Diego all the way from sacramento and I wouldnt have been able to without wedgewood! Option to add all the vendors they use (all great!) and can customize package to suit your needs! 10 stars

Class & Convenience

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Rachelle M

Wedgewood is the perfect combination of a class and convenience. They take care of soooo much of the coordination, that it makes the whole wedding planning process far more bearable. I can’t even imagine having done it all on my own. Their packages can be mixed and matched and... Read More are EXTREMELY reasonable. We were able to create a customized package that fit our budget perfectly, but also allowed us to splurge in areas we hadn’t anticipated (which is always fun). Jessica & Aubree were a delight to work with. Both were so sweet, friendly and VERY patient answering all our questions. The service staff working our wedding was very attentive and genuinely cared that everything was running smoothly. Our guest were certainly impressed with the venue and the food and we are proud to say that countless people have told us that our wedding was one of the best weddings they had ever been to.

Paid for things we did not receive

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Thomas B

Wedgewood was great when we met to discuss the special day. Price was good and professionalism was to its highest. But on the day of the ceremony we did not receive somethings we paid for. Such as the $300 champagne toast, the cake was never distributed, the $800 we paid for the... Read More all day coordinator left after the ceremony and we were suck running around trying to organize the reception our self.

All inclusive and hassle-free

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Chanine A

Wedgewood was amazing. My husband and I truly had a wonderful experience with Wedgewood. From the girls in sales, to the flowers, to the food, to the cake, to the dj, everything was fantastic. Planning our wedding out of state was a little nerve racking; but, Wedgewood eased our... Read More worries and excelled in the entire process. Our wedding and reception were beautiful, fun, and definitely memorable. We highly recommend Wedgewood to future brides/grooms for convenience, price, quality, and service.

Great on a budget but lots of problems

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Amy M

This is an all enclosure package. The only thing not included was the photographer and the florist. This was the cheapest venue by far and there were many upgrade. This came at the price of customer service and quality of the DJ. I had many problems running up to the day to do... Read More with lack of communication and their photobooth going in house. The outcome of which was the general manager calling me and swearing at me over the phone. That being said I was very worried about the quality of the day. The decorations looked great and Linda, the wedding coordinator was AMAZING. She fixed all the problems on the day of and even arranged to have my cake driven and hour to my house as the girl who was in charge of giving it to us on departure did not. The DJ was very bad. He lost the paperwork that I submitted to him and the venue several times which resulted in him plying 3/4 do nt play artists and not playing our requested songs. The music also cut out at several points and he wasn't an effective MC. The table center pieces and cake were beautiful though.

Impressed!

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Leesie J

I had my wedding here march 16, 2013. We choose this venue because it was affordable and all inclusive, but were blown away by the service. The girls in the office ; Jessica and Aubrey, were so nice, funny, and warm. They made us feel like our wedding was special and not just... Read More something they do all the time. They're input and suggestions were invaluable. On the day of when stress was running high, Jessica stayed with me and helped calm my nerves with hilarious stories. Her compassion was so comforting and timely. Linda who was my wing-woman the day of made me feel so special. She pampered me and my girls and made me feel like a queen :) she let me know from the beginning that I was her top priority and I felt like it. When something went wrong she was right there to rectify the problem. Very efficient and kind! Once the reception started, Anthony was our go to man. He made sure things ran smoothly and catered to me and my husband the entire time. Needless to say, I would recommend this venue to anyone! The entire staff was amazing and we will miss them. Thank you wedgewood for making our day perfect!

Very accomodating!

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Celena C

WEdgewood delived everything promised and more with a smile! They made everything from our first tour through our special day a pleasure. The service the day of our wedding was amazing, the site fit what we were looking for (small and intimate) perfectly and overall I couldn't... Read More have asked for more!

Outstanding Venue

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 CYNDI A

We loved Wedgewood. We were a little concerned about a venue being an all inclusive. Sitting back doing next to nothing was hard to imagine when you are planning a wedding. No worries with Wedgewood. They take charge and everything turns out PERFECT! Would recommmend... Read More Wedgewood to everyone. Thank you so very much Wedgewood. Our day couldn't have been better.

Overall a great experience

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Olivia V

Aubrey and Jessica were very helpful throughout the process and made the planning go smoothly. Linda the day of coordinator was amazing and took care of all our requests. She also worked well with one of our family members who helped assist with the decorations. The vendors... Read More provided by Wedgewood were all great and very flexible/helpful (Sheri's flowers, Jennifer from Elegance on Display, Ken and Jordan from Total Quality Music and Rev. Ty Tyler) The venue itself has a nice mission style decor and I especially loved the courtyard/arch area where we exchanged our vows. Our concern was they make you pay a $300 security guard fee for over a 130 guests. The day of the wedding we/nor many of our guests saw a security guard or anyone that resembled a security guard. We expressed our concern the day after the wedding and Jessica said the manager would call us. A few days later Michael called and stated he had talked to the security company and they had said they were there and they have an invoice. Michael said if we had any other questions/concerns to please call back. My husband left a message for the manager, Michael, asking how do they make sure security was there: perhaps have a sign in sheet, check in procedure, or any evidence besides word of mouth but he has yet to receive a call back. The venue seems to have no system of checking that a security guard was there other than receiving an invoice from the security company and word of mouth stating that someone was there.

Wedding to Remember.

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Jennifer S

All of our guests were super impressed. I was nervous because we weren't allowed to taste the food in advance but it was delish. We chose the filet and mahi. Also I know some people are nervous because of the palm trees in the ceremony area, but and none of our guests... Read More complained. The girls that helped plan were amazing. I don't live locally to the venue and they were always willing to work with me to get me the information that I needed to plan my wedding. Our day of coordinator was AMAZING. From what I hear (after the wedding) we had some family drama and she stepped in and helped to smooth things out and I never even knew - so I never had to worry,

Stress free and All inclusive

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Cynthia U

My wedding was beautiful I had the best team of coordinators Jessica, Aubree and Erica. Their packages provide the main things you will need for your big day! I loved our outdoor ceremony, the flowers, the food and the service. Good times, good times! Check this venue when... Read More you're shopping around ;)

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Jennifer O

The Venue was everything we expected. The Staff, especially Aubree, Jessica and Linda were extremely helpful and accommodating. The weather and grounds were perfect; made our pictures amazing. Only wished we had a little more time to party/enjoy it all! All the Vendors that... Read More were included in our package were great as well. The food was tasty; the cake from Elegance on Display was delicious and beautiful; the flowers from Cheri's Flowers were amazing and the D.J. had us dancing the night away. I wish I could do it all again!

Wedgewood Fallbrook

Reviewed on 2/17/2012 Jeanne M

I was married here last month. I love that virtually everything is included in the packages. It made planning a wedding a LOT easier. Great food, beautiful location. There were a few things that I wish would have gone a little smoother, but overall I am very happy with the... Read More experience. :)