The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Wedgewood Fresno transforms the breezy comfort and sophistication of Fresno, California, into a personal wedding experience, offering picturesque scenes and elegant rooms to meet the special-day dreams of couples. The spaces at Wedgewood Fresno can seat 400 guests, but a smaller banquet room is available for a more intimate wedding experience.

Garden Oasis is a stone-cut stage where couples take vows amid swaying palms, blossom-scented air and the music of a bubbling fountain. Guests watch comfortably in covered seating. On hot days, they’ll appreciate the built-in mist coolers. After the ceremony, guests are free to explore the grounds and discover all that the space has to offer. The garden’s waterfall makes a beautiful backdrop for unforgettable wedding photos.

The Grand Ballroom has high, draped ceilings from which classic chandeliers sparkle. During the day, a multitude of wide, arched-top windows allow natural light to stream across the spacious dance floor. All chandeliers can be turned low to provide an elegant and romantic ambience. The Grand Ballroom is available in conjunction with other spaces as a reception venue, or it can be used as an backdrop for the ceremony.

Wedgwood Fresno’s 30 years of experience make weddings a worry-free affair from the planning stages to the wedding day. Every aspect of the ceremony is provided for and personalized.

Wedgwood Fresno’s catering is famously delectable and endlessly customizable. The menu includes cake, bar and a wide selection of dishes. Bartenders are included in the bar price as are wine, liquor, beer, signature cocktails and a champagne toast. Wedgwood Fresno can serve a buffet, hors d’oeuvres, a cocktail reception and dessert, depending on the specific needs and wants of the couple. It also offers a tasting session for the bride and groom to finalize a decision. Dietary needs can be catered to, including gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan and vegetarian foods.

After consulting the expertise of Wedgwood Fresno’s knowledgeable staff, couples select from an array of wedding packages and then add or drop amenities according to their wants and desires until the wedding is a personal statement.

Wedgwood Fresno is a community-based organization. A generous portion of your wedding cost goes to benefit groups such as Junior Golf, Boys & Girls Clubs, FOOD Share of Ventura County and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Wedding packages also offer:

• China, flatware and glassware
  • Linens
  • Audio and video equipment
  • Setup and cleanup

Discover your perfect fit.

Book your January - March 2017 wedding now and choose any three of the six following complimentary services: Enhanced Lighting | Upgraded Wine on Tables | $500 towards Open Bar Services*(not applied to an existing bar package) | Chargers | Coordination Services | A Very Special Gift to You* (promotional item based on venue). UP TO A $1,500 VALUE! At Wedgewood Fresno, a beautiful garden with a gently flowing fountain and exquisitely landscaped courtyard provides a gorgeous backdrop for ceremonies, and an elegant ballroom offers the perfect setting for an unforgettable reception--all with Wedgewood's affordable, customizable wedding packages.

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4584 West Jacquelyn Avenue, Fresno, CA (866) 966-3009

Surprising!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Kimberlina R

My friend was married here recently and I was blown away by the value that this place offers it's clients! There are several packages to choose from depending on your budget or you can create your own package to make it more unique to your taste. They do everything for you! They... Read More have vendors they work with which are included into the packages already. They set everything up for you, including lighting those candles! The only complaint that my friend had was that the coordinator was difficult to reach at times. For me, it was strange to be able to look over the back of the ceremony area and see the dirt field behind it. Being over 6 feet tall myself, it may not be everyone's issue and the trees are still growing which seems to be the plan to hide the surroundings. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, however, when it was all lit up with garden lights and warmed with heaters (again, provided by the venue!). I would highly suggest this venue if you are considering in this area!

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Rainbow M

My experience with wedgewood was amazing. Everything from DJ down to napkins was chosen by me from the vendors that wedgewood contracts with. It was a stress free wedding for my husband and I. Tara, the sales/customer service women was wonderful. She always got right back to me... Read More with answers to my questions. Katherine the wedding coordinator went above and beyond her duties to keep my stress levels down. She got the wedding party drinks while we were taking pictures and even took my 2 year old to play while the ceremony was happening so my parents could watch the ceremony without interruption. Thank you Wedgewood for making my dream wedding come true.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Tamara S

I heard of Wedgewood during my planning and decided to check it out because I wasn't having the best luck in the planning process. They take care of so much for you. They have vendors they use (you don't HAVE to use them), but it will save you money to use them. Plus, they are... Read More all good vendors, they don't cheap out. They have the vendors call YOU. The packages they offer are customizable all the way to the wedding. I was a little nervous because I just told Wedgewood what I wanted the hall to look like and had to cross my fingers in hopes that they understood me. I wrote it all out in the planning guide they give you and reviewed it with Tara, one of the consultants there. When I got there the day of the wedding, I was so amazed. It was beautiful. Everything I wanted was where I wanted it. Service throughout the night was amazing. They checked on me so many times to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. They checked on everyone in our wedding party and our parents too. I had guests compliment the staff. I heard a lot of guests compliment the food as well. The bridal suite was stocked with cheese, crackers, and champagne. I had the most amazing night and I am very grateful to Wedgewood for everything they did!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kennedy G

I loved our experience here. They really cared about us and what we wanted for our special day. I would highly recommend this place to anyone getting married. They take care of everything! The food was amazing too!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Travis B

Fantastic job!!!! We got married on 12/10/16, and the lead wait staff was AWESOME! He made sure my husband and I were taken care of, not to mention the service and amazing way everything went so smoothly. There was even another christmas party going on in their side room, yet... Read More we didn't even know that was taking place! We loved every moment of the night, and we couldn't be happier with how well everything went. Everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016

1. Tami went waaaaay above and beyond from the time we first walked in to get information. She was the one person that helped us pull everything together and the main reason our special day was absolutely perfect. We can not say enough great things about her!! Love you tons... Read More Tami 💜💜💜 2. Our event coordinator Yadi was awesome!! She kept it all organized and flowing just perfectly. And the guy helping with everything was totally awesome too!! Moses (spelling) kept the drinks full and did more than we'll ever know to keep everything flowing just right. 3. The photo booth guy (blanking on his name) was fabulous!! The pics he got people to take, and the book he put together for us is priceless!! One of our favorite things about the night!! We look at it all the time. 4. Heather (the DJ) was also great!! She only said "Bride and Groom" once. Lol. Followed our play list perfectly and was completely in charge of the flow of events musically. 5. The food was unbelievable!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious it all was. And everything was either hot or cold as it was meant to be. The cake was sooooo awesome!! Guests all took cake home, even people who don't normally eat cake!! 6. Everyone involved with the night, from the table setting and decorating people, to the clean up crew and the cigarette butt picker uppers (sorry if there were any) did just an absolutely fabulous job. Everyone worries about everything being "perfect" on that special day. It's never "perfect " but you hope for the best with only a few minor mess ups. Well we can honestly say that the entire day WAS perfect!!! We had so much fun, we felt like the most beautiful women on the planet, and every single thing about our wedding was exactly how we imagined it would be !! Really? When does this happen? Never!! Lol We would not change one single thing about that day. In fact, we just want to do it all over again every month. Lol. Thank you soooooo much to every single person that had even the smallest part in making our wedding day a day we will remember as "perfect" FOREVER!! Cindy and Kristen 💜

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katherine B

Great experience - everything went smoothly and we had a wonderful evening. We kept things basic, and were still treated like royalty. It was a beautiful night and we would recommend this venue to anyone. The value was incredible.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brenda S

Just got married here a week ago and everyone can't stop talking about it. It was perfect. We used the DJ service, and cake service. It was so good. The DJ kept the crowd dancing never a dull moment on the dance floor. The bartender was friendly and nice. Yadira was my... Read More coordinator and she kept the day running smoothly. I was getting dehydrated since it was over 100 degrees and Yadira made sure I had enough water. Brought me something sugary and made sure I had a soda for after the ceremony. Tami helped me put everything together and helped me all the colors together so it all went together. Yadira also took all the decorations I brought and put everything together just the way I wanted it. Moises who was the banquet captain made sure we had cake, dinner, and drinks whenever we needed it. They are very friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Wedgewood to someone who was already considering them. I highly recommend Wedgewood.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Mila H

My new husband and I cannot stress how much we loved getting married at Wedgewood. Our wedding day was beautiful and every single staff member was so very helpful throughout the whole process. Our reception and ceremony were beautiful and all of our guests were raving about the... Read More beautiful wedding after. We chose Wedgewood originally because of the ease of having everything contracted through them so we did not have to worry about finding our own DJ, bakery, caterer, linens, flowers, etc. We recommend Wedgewood to every single couple getting married.

I'd do it again!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Brittany C

I loved my venue. They had different packages available for you to choose from. They can provide your cake, music, set up & break down, all lines, outdoor ceremony option(which we picked)wedding coordinator, food, and more if you so choose! The DJ was amazing, we every guest... Read More tell us how much food and how delicious it was! (we picked the Silver Package). And our wedding coordinator was there with us every step of the way.

January wedding

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Jessica W

During the process of planning my wedding I felt really underwhelmed with the level of service I received. They answered all my questions, but didn't seem very excited about my event. This was very different from my friend who had her wedding at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge in Gilroy,... Read More who had excellent service. However, on the day of my wedding any little thing I asked them to do they did, and the whole thing was perfect. So I guess I can't complain!

Almost perfect...

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Shayna C

The staff was extremely nice and helpful during the planning process. They were very accommodating with all f our requests. The only complaint we had was that there were quite a few misunderstandings the day of the wedding. We had requested a bar to at the reception, and there... Read More wasn't one. Some of our food wasn't ever brought out so it basically went to waste. However, the guy on staff that was in charge of getting everything did try his best to make sure that everything was taken care of. Overall, it was a great experience and everyone knows that no wedding ever goes according to plan. All in all, I think we got pretty close!