Wedgewood Fresno

Fresno, CA

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Perfect Fit

At Wedgewood Fresno, a beautiful garden with a gently flowing fountain and exquisitely landscaped courtyard provides a gorgeous backdrop for ceremonies, and an elegant ballroom offers the perfect setting for an unforgettable reception--all with Wedgewood's affordable, customizable wedding packages.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

4584 West Jacquelyn Avenue, Fresno, CA

Surprising!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Kimberlina R

My friend was married here recently and I was blown away by the value that this place offers it's clients! There are several packages to choose from depending on your budget or you can create your own package to make it more unique to your taste. They do everything for you! They have vendors they work with which are included into the packages already. They set everything up for you, including lighting those candles! The only complaint that my friend had was that the coordinator was difficult to reach at times. For me, it was strange to be able to look over the back of the ceremony area and see the dirt field behind it. Being over 6 feet tall myself, it may not be everyone's issue and the trees are still growing which seems to be the plan to hide the surroundings. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, however, when it was all lit up with garden lights and warmed with heaters (again, provided by the venue!). I would highly suggest this venue if you are considering in this area!

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Rainbow M

My experience with wedgewood was amazing. Everything from DJ down to napkins was chosen by me from the vendors that wedgewood contracts with. It was a stress free wedding for my husband and I. Tara, the sales/customer service women was wonderful. She always got right back to me with answers to my questions. Katherine the wedding coordinator went above and beyond her duties to keep my stress levels down. She got the wedding party drinks while we were taking pictures and even took my 2 year old to play while the ceremony was happening so my parents could watch the ceremony without interruption. Thank you Wedgewood for making my dream wedding come true.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Tamara S

I heard of Wedgewood during my planning and decided to check it out because I wasn't having the best luck in the planning process. They take care of so much for you. They have vendors they use (you don't HAVE to use them), but it will save you money to use them. Plus, they are all good vendors, they don't cheap out. They have the vendors call YOU. The packages they offer are customizable all the way to the wedding. I was a little nervous because I just told Wedgewood what I wanted the hall to look like and had to cross my fingers in hopes that they understood me. I wrote it all out in the planning guide they give you and reviewed it with Tara, one of the consultants there. When I got there the day of the wedding, I was so amazed. It was beautiful. Everything I wanted was where I wanted it. Service throughout the night was amazing. They checked on me so many times to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. They checked on everyone in our wedding party and our parents too. I had guests compliment the staff. I heard a lot of guests compliment the food as well. The bridal suite was stocked with cheese, crackers, and champagne. I had the most amazing night and I am very grateful to Wedgewood for everything they did!

I'd do it again!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Brittany C

I loved my venue. They had different packages available for you to choose from. They can provide your cake, music, set up & break down, all lines, outdoor ceremony option(which we picked)wedding coordinator, food, and more if you so choose! The DJ was amazing, we every guest tell us how much food and how delicious it was! (we picked the Silver Package). And our wedding coordinator was there with us every step of the way.

January wedding

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Jessica W

During the process of planning my wedding I felt really underwhelmed with the level of service I received. They answered all my questions, but didn't seem very excited about my event. This was very different from my friend who had her wedding at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge in Gilroy, who had excellent service. However, on the day of my wedding any little thing I asked them to do they did, and the whole thing was perfect. So I guess I can't complain!

Almost perfect...

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Shayna C

The staff was extremely nice and helpful during the planning process. They were very accommodating with all f our requests. The only complaint we had was that there were quite a few misunderstandings the day of the wedding. We had requested a bar to at the reception, and there wasn't one. Some of our food wasn't ever brought out so it basically went to waste. However, the guy on staff that was in charge of getting everything did try his best to make sure that everything was taken care of. Overall, it was a great experience and everyone knows that no wedding ever goes according to plan. All in all, I think we got pretty close!

TO Wedgewood Fresno