Wedgewood Palm Valley

Goodyear, AZ

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

At Wedgewood Palm Valley in Goodyear, Arizona, couples can enjoy a completely customizable wedding venue with specialists that will work to create exactly the wedding celebration desired. Nothing is set in stone at Wedgewood Palm Valley, so dream up your wedding day and watch the details fall into place. With both indoor and outdoor venues on the expansive grounds, your unique wedding ceremony and reception await.

The Ballroom. Splendor and grace describe the ballroom at Wedgewood Palm Valley. Tasteful decorating serves as an apt background for virtually any color palette. A dance floor is in place for dancing with exciting lighting capabilities. This space will accommodate 176 guests or more, depending on layout.

The Grounds. A cement walkway serves for the processional, making its way to the outdoor altar. This peaceful spot is ideal for exchanging vows and it will also accommodate at least 176 guests for a seated affair.

Nothing is left to chance at Wedgewood Palm Valley. The seasoned coordinators assist couples with every facet of a wedding celebration, ensuring flawless success. When you host your wedding day at Wedgewood Palm Valley, you choose exactly the services you want. The venue offers five different packages, but you can customize these packages also.

Every wedding package includes a champagne toast, a reception dinner, DJ and MC services, invitations and printed reception accessories. Stopping at this level gives you the Crystal package. The Silver package adds centerpieces for the tables, appetizers during the cocktail hour and wine served with dinner.

The Gold package adds a hosted cocktail hour and a personalized wedding cake. You also receive complementary hotel accommodations on the night of your event.

The Emerald package adds several additional enhancements. You receive a hosted bar, chocolate-covered strawberries and floral services for the ceremony. Wedding specialists will assist you with seamless coordination on the day of the event.

At the top of the list, the Millennium package offers additional amenities. This package also includes ministry services for the ceremony, upgraded chairs for the reception, a photo booth, special high-tech lighting and an upgraded accessory bundle.

While catering and beverage service must be provided by Wedgewood Palm Valley, you are welcome to use outside vendors for other services, if you wish.

One of the many perks of hosting your wedding day at Wedgewood Palm Valley is the wide variety of services available, enabling you to enjoy as many or as few as you desire. Couples who want it all will find it at this venue. Those who prefer a little less panache will also find it simple to design their wedding day. You can:

• Request linen upgrades
  • Add chargers to your guest tables
  • Arrange a dessert buffet after your meal
  • Have the mixologist create custom drinks for your reception

Discover your pefect fit.

At Wedgewood Palm Valley, a beautifully landscaped golf course with amazing views of mountains and breathtaking Arizona sunsets offers the perfect backdrop for the wedding you’ve always imagined. And, our affordable, customizable wedding packages make for easy, stress-free planning. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2211 North Litchfield Road, Goodyear, AZ (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Candice

Great place to have a wedding. The staff was amazing and everything was set up beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Alisyn B

Wedgewood was amazing! Planning my wedding would have been so stressful if it hadn't been for them. Between Natalia, Rosemary, AJ, DJ Damien and the photographer Karen - everything went perfect. They were always there to answer any questions and made sure that we got what we... Read More wanted and were taken care of without a problem. They have great prices, the venue is beautiful, the food was to die for and they had great attitudes throughout the entire process! I could not have imagined doing all of it without them. I'd recommended them to everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Krystelle M

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! we got married on 4.14.17 Natalia & rosemary were wonderful through our whole wedding planning process. The day before and the day of the wedding Natalia was my life saver & really understood the vision I had for our wedding. All the food was amazing! We... Read More did use most of their preferred vendors besides their photographer & officiant :) everything went perfectly! All our guest keep raving about how much fun they had :)I highly recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you again Natalia and rosemary :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Michaela K

We just had our wedding here on 4/23/2017. I truly cannot express how amazing everything was! It was everything we dreamed of and so much more!! Every detail was beyond perfect! The customer service was excellent! Their packages are completely customizable to fit your budget and... Read More needs! The entire day ran smoothly and was stress free! I highly recomend this venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Leslie A

Rosemary and Natalie were amazing! They were helpful every step of the way and we couldn't have asked for better coordinators.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

My daughter and I planned her wedding through Wedgewood Palm Valley, and the experience was amazing from beginning to end. Natalia and Rosemary were beyond accommodating throughout the entire process. The inclusiveness was very appealing. On the day of the wedding we were... Read More directed to the Bridal Suite, where the bride and her bridesmaids primped and prepared for her big day. The venue was absolutely gorgeous with white drapes and fairy lights. The food was outstanding and the service was exemplary. I really can't say enough about how positive this experience was.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Aunt S

Despite bad weather (it rained the whole day), we were confident that Wedgewood would be able to still provide a lovely wedding. We enjoyed all the planning with Chelsea, Rosemary and Natalia...it was fun! Since everything (invitations to chocolate strawberries to hotel nite)... Read More was included with the Millenium package it was super easy and stress free. From the nice bridal suite, to the close location of affordable hotels, our guests enjoyed the lovely reception room and great food. We had 100 ppl but I can see how they def could handle more. Our party did keep the bartenders busy with the included open bar! If ever we needed anything Rosemary and AJ provided it. DJ Damien (in house so he knows the drill), Scott the officiant, Janice the florist and Karen the photog were also just great - you know its a good sign when all the vendors speak highly of the venue and each other. Everyone had a great time and I highly recommend Wedgewood!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kady M

The value, service, and convenience provided by Wedgewood was truly outstanding. Everything Wedgewood has to offer surpases that of their competitors. We used all of their prefered vendors; cake, dj, florist, photographer and photobooth! They all came highly recommended and did... Read More not disappoint. From the day I booked to the actual event Chelsea, Rosemary and Natalia made me feel like their only bride! Their attention to detail and dedication to their craft is incredible. They were always available to answer questions or make changes as needed. Between them, and AJ who made sure my groom and I were taken care the whole event, our wedding was beautiful and stress free!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Mariah H

My husband and I were married at Wedgewood on 10/01/16, their service is exceptional! They have a range of all inclusive packages and were with us every step of the way. The coordinators stayed all night to ensure everything ran smoothly for our big day which we greatly... Read More appreciated. Me and my husband felt they were very affordable and flexible with all our questions and requests. I would recommend this place to everyone, it's hard to find a venue that is all inclusive for a great price but Wedgewood has it! Me and Jacob would like to say Thank you to all the Wedgewood staff for taking such great care of us and making our night very special! :) -Mariah Hale & Jacob Melton

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Diana L

Wedgewood Palm Valley is a gorgeous venue to get married at. My husband and I had our wedding day this October 2016 and absolutely loved the venue. This venue is located on a golf coarse but is separate from where the golfers golf. The ceremony site is beautiful with lots of... Read More trees that light up with Christmas lights at night. There is a built-in platform for the couple and officiant to stand on, which is great. The reception room is solely used for weddings (unlike other venues that transform their ordinary banquet rooms into a reception room). With this being said, the room is already decorated to be wedding ready with pretty curtains, a chandelier in the middle, fake green plants, dance floor, etc. and don't charge you extra for those things like other venues do. Aside from how gorgeous the venue is, there are multiple options/packages to choose from when deciding on food, alcohol, decor, cake, flowers, photography, etc. Rosemary and Natalia (the wedding coordinators) are amazing at what they do and will help you organize and plan your wedding day in full detail. They are always willing to answer any questions and are excellent at returning emails/phone calls. The only downfall is that you cannot sample food items prior to choosing them for your wedding day; however, our 3-course entree meal and all 6 appetizers that we chose were super tasty. All our guests really enjoyed all the food and had no complaints. My husband and I would highly recommend this venue...our wedding day was nothing but perfect.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kristie T

The venue and service were amazing! To not have to stress about the ceremony and reception, was such a relief. The venue provided amazing pictures and an even better experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Daysi S

I had the most amazing wedding I could have ever asked for. Thanks to the staff at the venue, everything went smoothly and beautifully. We had the ceremony outside by the golf course and the reception indoors. Which was decorated perfectly, Just like I imagined. Thank you... Read More again Wedgewood for everything you did to make my wedding so absolutely magical.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Tasha O

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect with the help of Wedgewoods staff. They are very friendly,helpful, and professional. They made sure everything was perfect, from the invitations, flower arrangements, cake, DJ, and they even helped with suggesting our photographer. I... Read More recommend. Anyone that lives in AZ to check them out.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

The service was incredible and we were constantly looked after. The whole event went off without a problem. We could not have asked for more on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Wedgwood venue is the best place ever! I wanted as little drama as possible and Rosemary and Natalia delivered! The vendors took my visions for my wedding and made it a reality. If you are looking for great value for your money then you have to have your wedding at Wedgwood... Read More Palm Valley.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Cassandra W

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here, and it was amazing. We chose Wedgewood because it had customizable all-inclusive packages at great prices. That took away most of the stress of planning our wedding. Rosemary and Chelsea were fantastic to work with, you... Read More can tell they've planned a lot of events. Angel, our banquet captain was great too, very attentive. I would definitely recommend this place to have a wedding.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Jasmine F

I do not know how to put pictures in the review so check my profile to see how AMAZING Wedgewood is. Now, if you can stick with my lost post, i will tell you how this AMAZINGNESS CAME ABOUT! On December 20,2015 I had the best day of my life at Wedgewood Palm Valley! It all... Read More started 10 months before when my sister discovered them online. As fate would have it, an open house was coming up and my mother went for me and it was all love from there. Neither my husband or I live in town, heck we don't even live in the same state, but I was born and raised in Peoria, AZ. Going with tradition we wanted to give me away in my home town. So here my mom is, approaching Wedgewood with this multi-state wedding scenario, and the dream team jumped on it! We were offered a deal that we could not refuse on the very date of our choice! Then the real fun began. Without ever laying eyes on me the phone calls and emails began. Everyone was so nice and so responsive and understanding of the situation. This out-of-town bride could not as for anything better! Finally got to see the facility 6 months before the wedding and the creative juices started flowing. My husband and I were in town for 2 days to meet with all of our vendors. That is when we discovered that not only is Wedgewood great but they surround themselves with great people! In 2 days we picked decorations with the reception staff, did cake testing with pixie cakes and picked centerpieces with florist an ordered invitations! This was the smoothes whirlwind you could imagine. I'm a law student, I didn't have time to scope out these individual vendors myself and BOOM Wedgewood said no problem our team is here for you! This carried all the way up to rehearsal and day of! Getting married 5 days before Christmas made it easy to decide my theme, lol. My Grandmother at one point had her own wedding coordination business. So a lot of my decorations were DIY but Wedgewood was amazing about letting us set up and really transform the place. The wedding party was kind of large, but they got everyone together an we had a smooth rehearsal. Needless to say I slept amazing the night before my wedding. Day of was magical. From our coordinators, to our banquet captain, to our bar tender and especially our DJ the night was EVERYTHING! My guest are still talking about the wedding! Wedgewood does not have food tasting, so we took a chance and it paid off. The food was all gone by the end of the night (no to go plate for us lol) the cake was gone too! and i think my guest drank them out of business. DJ Damien had everyone of all ages laughing during dinner and then cutting a rug on the dance floor. Our photos just came out and Wedgewood really helped us tell our love story. I cannot thank Rosemary, Chelsea and Natalie enough! If you are ever in a stressful situation and still want to get married I recommend Wedgewood palm valley to work with because I got pretty good grades as a student bride because of these ladies and my family.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Chelsey R

A week ago, my husband and I got married at this location. I struggle to put into words how wonderful our day was. Everything was set up beautifully and the wedding planning itself was easier than I could've ever imagined. Our day was exciting, stress free, and beautiful... a... Read More fairy tale. Not to mention it is completely affordable. We used all of their vendors except photography. They are all great businesses and easy to work with! Chelsea, Rosemary, and Natalia worked so hard to make our day perfect for us, and it was. Thank you to those ladies for everything they do! We all had a blast :)

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Keana

We got married 2-6-16, we made an instant decision to tie the knot @ Wedgewood Palm Valley, once we saw it in person! The pictures do not do it justice!! Everyone at Wedgewood made our wedding beautiful and flawless! We were extremely happy with the food, the venue and the... Read More service! Rosemary and Natalia made the planning and details easy & DJ Damien was awesome for the entertainment!

Ceremony and reception 1/1/2016

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Kerilyn G

I looked everywhere for an all inclusive option for my wedding- I didn't want to hunt down vendors. This was the best bang for my buck. While there was some areas that I wasn't pleased with, overall I thoroughly enjoyed working with these wonderful ladies! When you sign up with... Read More the Wedgewood line they outline everything that you could possibly think of (which is great!) They also work out budgets for every area and allot you a value. For example we had $400 alloted for invitations. I didn't like any on the wedgewood site and went with Davids Briday, rather than being refunded $400 it was only $200. It was in those areas that I wasn't very happy. We selected the Emerald package and brought in our own photographer and officiant. What I loved about Wedgewood is that they allowed me to completely customize my wedding to make it personal but elegant. Our decor was superb- the linens were PERFECT for our peacock themed wedding and the florist was phenomenal in directing us (watch for the hidden costs there). Our meal was EXCELLENT (if you have vegan diners however, bring your own meal), and our DJ Marc was great and everyone had a blast! Having Rosmary as our coordinator was truly awesome! She really helped us with our vision and facilitating our event! I truly had the wedding of my dreams without breaking the bank!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Wedgewood staff and facility made our special day even more special. Everyone we dealt with from start to finish was friendly and accomodating. The food was the best I have every had at a wedding. They have a can do attitude and Rosemary was amazing! The price for what we... Read More received was more than worth it. I loved that once we picked a package we were not nickled and dime for every little thing. Once a price was set that was it! The facility is beautiful and they did an amazing job decorating. The DJ made the reception so fun! I am still hearing about what a fun reception it was.

Best place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Maggie W

Having our wedding at Wedgewood was an awesome decision! From the very beginning of our engagement to the wedding day, W.W. provided incredible service and affordability (we were on a small budget, comparatively) for us. The entire staff goes above and beyond daily and I am... Read More amazed at how hard they all work. The offered a variety of pricing and packages, so they can fit nearly any budget. The outdoor ceremony has a beautiful location and the indoor banquet hall is very nice. Tons of food; GOOD food. They also refer you to the best vendors. The DJ is the best! The cake was great! They helped coordinate the entire day and everything went very smoothly and nothing went wrong. I would recommend this venue to every bride! If you want to save money and not worry, get married here. :)