San Clemente, CA

Discover Your Perfect Fit.

Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center proudly presents a new venue within a mile of the famous San Clemente beaches. Spanish style clubhouse supports a huge wrap-around balcony—perfect for outdoor cocktails. Look past the lush, green backdrop and the ocean is visible a few hundred yards away.

Ballroom, Beach, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

150 East Avenida Magdalena, San Clemente, CA (866) 966-3009

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Lynsey B

Absolutely beautiful place to get married. The services were wonderful and the value of the venue cannot be beat! It is an all inclusive venue which worked perfectly for me. It took the stress out of the entire planning process. The food was amazing which is a huge plus. The... Read More cocktail hour had six hot and cold appetizers which were brought around to my guests. The dinner was a trio of chicken, filet mignon, and mahi mahi. Again, all inclusive is the way to go. It was a wonderful experience. Highly recommend this place to any future brides.

Beautiful Location, Excellent Service at Wedgewood

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Jamie L

We had an amazing experience with Wedgewood San Clemente for our June 29th wedding. From the start, we were very impressed with the General Manager Reggie and after our initial meeting with him we knew we had found the venue for our special day. The catering sales directors,... Read More Chiara and Lyndsey, are both very knowledgeable and were great to work with through all the stages of our planning. Our ceremony and reception went smoothly and everything was beautiful. The new outdoor ceremony site is absolutely gorgeous and provides a perfect backdrop for pictures. It is so pretty you really don't need to decorate that much at the outdoor site. Our ceremony coordinator, Kara, was very organized and kept everything running perfectly. The banquet room and patio area provided an elegant environment for our reception and is only a two minute walk from the ceremony site. We could not have been happier with the floral and cake vendors Wedgewood recommended and received countless compliments on our flowers and cake. We decided on a buffet with three types of meat, potatoes, veggies and 8 types of salad. The food was very tasty and we really appreciated that the banquet captain and general manager ensured that we had time to actually sit down and eat at the reception! We opted to add the photo booth to our package and our guests loved it! Having a photo booth leaves you with such fun pictures of your guests and gives those guests who don't dance another option for entertainment. Because of the excellent customer service, the beautiful outdoor ceremony site and the fabulous time we had at the reception, our day was everything we had hoped for and dreamed about. Wedgewood San Clemente is a perfect place to get married and we highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tiffany D

I just had my wedding at Wedgewood and it was amazing! I started my planning while living in Ventura knowing I would be moving out of state about 5-6 months before my wedding. I loved that they had an all-inclusive set up so that I could pick and choose and change anything I... Read More wanted. I was able to add and take things away up to 10 days before the wedding. I ended up not using most of their vendors, but the add-ons and upgrades and just having a day of coordinator and someone to walk me through it all was worth it. We met Jenny on our first tour and she was by my side for the whole process. Let me tell you, she is amazing. All of the girls are. Every email was returned quickly, they were patient with all of my million questions, adding and taking away add-ons as I changed my mind, and they were flexible in moving around all of my consultation appointments and our rehearsal the day before the wedding. It was supposed to rain the day of and Jenny and Sari were in constant contact with me and my photographer. We had to improvise our rehearsal inside since it was rainy and cold, which meant we had a few crazy kids running around inside! They didn’t even blink and were patient and even helped keep them occupied with coloring. I can’t even tell you how amazing they made the reception look! I brought in a ton of décor for the reception room and the patio, plus the centerpieces, and they just did an amazing job of taking all of it and turning it into something magical. The whole reception went off perfectly. The bar and the food was amazing and our banquet captain kept us fed and watered and we were able to relax and enjoy the night. It was amazing and I wouldn’t change a thing! I couldn’t have done it without Jenny and the girls. My only con is the lack of picture spaces inside the venue. It was supposed to rain the day of the wedding and I was so worried that there was nowhere good to take family or bridal party pictures. Lucky me the rain never came!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Niccole L

Excellent staff I didn't have to worry about anything venue related the day of the staff sets everything up for me. I enjoyed the conviene of their customizable packages that included catering, tables, chairs, lien and some floral and cake options. They also give referrals to... Read More other vendors if needed but they have a partnership with a few in the area. Overall very impressed and it made it easier for me for almost all my vendors to be in one place.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016

Absolutely outstanding venue! They were wonderful to work with and made our day seamless. I was so impressed with how responsive they were- every time I sent an email with a question, they responded within just a few hours! They were friendly and helpful in every single... Read More interaction, and it was so convenient to have so many of our wedding services in house with them for a GREAT price- DJ, invitations, centerpieces, linens, and so much more were included for a lower price than most venues in the area were charging just to rent out a space. I have never left a review for anyone or anything in my life, but I thought Wedgewood was so fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get married in the greater San Clemente area.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Karli M

We had the perfect day here! Wedgewood makes wedding planning so easy- they lay out all the steps for you and can work with your budget. The entire staff is so kind and professional, great communication, and willing to help with any question. They took wonderful care of my... Read More husband and I. We were also very happy with the vendors that work with Wedgewood- we used the florist, DJ and cake services.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016 EleBrian L

The Wedgewood San Clemente team was such a pleasure to work with. The were organized, courteous, very responsive. friendly and professional. I worked the most with Deirdre and I can't say enough good things about her. She was fantastic - really I think she went above and beyond... Read More our expectations. She answered all our emails very timely, is so warm and smiley, and had an answer to almost every question we asked. For those questions, she didn't have an answer to, she didn't hesitate to find one. Seems almost silly to say this, but she really did make wedding planning easy, which I don't think many people can do. I know she's in the wedding planning business, but I would love to work with her again on any other big-event-planning, because she truly was a delight to work with.

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Catherine H

Our wedding turned out wonderfully. Overall, we were impressed with the Wedgewood and staff. In comparison to every other place near the beach, the Wedgewood is by far the best value for what you get. The food was delicious, the open bar's price in unbeatable, the location works... Read More really well for out of town guests, and all of the wedding coordinators we worked with were kind, helpful, and enthusiastic. We were a little uncomfortable, however, that the staff changed so frequently. We booked our wedding 11 months prior, and by our wedding day none of the coordinators we had original worked with were still there. Having said that, everyone did a great job, it was just a little hard to predict who would be in charge on our wedding day. There was a small communication issue day of, but everything else went smoothly and was wonderful in the end. The vendors the venue works with were all easy to work with as well and provided great quality. The DJ led a great party, the cake was excellent, and the flowers were beautiful. We would definitely recommend this Wedgewood location if you're looking for a laid back and fun day for you and your guests.

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Kristy P

My husband and I got married here at the end of October and it was the most perfect day! Everyone at Wedgewood San Clemente is so sweet and so helpful. I can't imagine having to plan a wedding without all the help we got. They made the whole process easy and stress free,... Read More particularly the actual wedding day. Rachel was working with us as our coordinator and I cannot say enough good things about her! I definitely recommend getting the coordinator. Kara, the banquet manager was amazing, and the dj they provide is awesome too. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Sun Ae P

Everyone at the Wedgewood San Clemente was so sweet, organized, helpful and made my entire wedding day go so smoothly! The venue itself was beautiful! Everyone loved the view and the outdoor patio! I would definitely recommend this place!

Would Not Change a Thing!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Brigette L

My Husband and I chose Wedgewood San Clemente as our venue for our wedding in Aug 2014 for a Saturday evening. We made that decision in April of 2013, so needless to say they book up well in advance and the exact package we chose is no longer an option. With that said, we... Read More chose the "Emerald" package for about 130 guests and it was THE BEST OPTION in all of South Orange County. The value for your dollar was second to none and both the company and our coordinator, Chiara, were completely committed to ensuring out day was truly everything we wanted it to be. They are willing to make just about everything work and within your budget. The planning meetings were so helpful!! Chiara and her team were amazing, working with us to plan from across the country! Everything was so stress free, and they made the wedding planning a fun process. They were completely open to our ideas, and willing to make just about anything work. We used the venue DJ, cake, and florist. All were amazing. The DJ was great and both he and the venue have a nice worksheet that you complete before your big day. We had some special requests regarding microphones and songs on CDs and he did great! He was awesome at reading the room and our guests had an amazing time. The actual site is perfect. They do a great job of connecting the reception site and the actual ceremony site. They are about 1000ft away. Perfect so you are not bothered by golfers, traffic, or any other distractions, but just enough where all our guests that are older or physically challenged were transported by a golf cart quickly. The Banquet Captain and her staff were amazing, professional, and VERY attentive. They worked the schedule perfectly and ensured any guests with "special" requests were taken care easily and quickly. Could not have asked for better service. One concern we had was food, as you cannot sample before your wedding. We had passed and plated appetizers during the cocktail hour, which were great (Chiara even brought us some while we took pictures!!), though we did hear they ran out quickly. We chose the dual entrée plated dinner, and everything was perfect! Guests loved the food! The beach is a very easy and quick ride (10min est). We contracted a limo to take us to two beach sites the day of the wedding for pictures. We also used the Garden Cottage B&B as our preparation site and first look pictures. Needless to say Wedgewood went above and beyond everything we could have imagined! It says something when many guests comment that this was the best wedding they had been to. Our day could not have been more perfect and a large part of that was due to the hard work of Chiara and the Wedgewood Team.

BEST Experience Ever!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Brooke F

OMG. I cannot say enough about Wedgewood San Clemente. Every little thing went SO smoothly. Chiara, Liz and the rest of the Wedgewood family are extremely professional and put you at ease! All my guests were raving about the food and kept saying it was the BEST and MOST FUN... Read More wedding they have ever been to! Wow! Overwhelmed with happiness. Thanks again Wedgewood. Awesome, trustworthy, above and beyond, beautiful venue to use.

Brunch wedding - 5/31/14

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Erin W

I worked with all three ladies over the course of planning - Chiara, Lachelle, and Liz. Each one was extremely helpful and friendly. Chiara was my main contact/coordinator. She is SO helpful and super nice! My color scheme was rainbow and they helped me pull it off! The... Read More banquet room looked wonderful - bright, and colorful and happy! I can't thank them and their team enough for bringing to life the ideas I had in my head. Every time I had any question, I was able to email and get a prompt response. This helps when you're the bride and have a million questions! :) The staff was friendly and very accommodating. Our banquet captain was Wendy, who found me almost immediately after I arrived. Friendly and on top of everything. My guests loved the bloody mary/mimosa bar, the cappuchino cart, the drinks and the food. Luckily, we had some of the food packed to-go for my husband (yay!) and I to enjoy later that night. The cost of the services they provide are very reasonable and due to this, I was able to have all the little extras that I would NEVER have gotten anywhere else in the area. I highly recommend working with these ladies and Wedgewood San Clemente!

Wedgewood San Clemente - worked out great!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014

Our daughter had her reception here in May 2014. We had a custom brunch/lunch menu with mimosas. The all inclusive pricing allowed us to have exactly the services we wanted at an affordable price. Chirara was great to work with and Kara handled things efficiently. Many... Read More guests commented on both the beautiful facility (with ocean view) and the good food. The rainbow theme was carried out just as requested down to the last detail. We were very happy with how it all turned out and everyone had a fun day - especially the bride and groom. Even the weather was perfect. Check out Wedgewood San Clemente for your next event, especially if you're looking for a wedding venue.

Reviewed on 6/01/2014 Lynsey B