Wedgewood Vellano

Chino Hills, CA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Wedgewood Vellano is one of many stunning venues offered by the Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center, located in the scenic city of Chino Hills, California. The private venue is set on a hill overlooking the valley below, giving the couple a dazzling backdrop for their service and wedding photos. Couples can wed outdoors surrounded by rolling hills and the lush lawns of a golf course.

The outdoor ceremony site is based on old Italian traditions and designed to inspire romance. Featuring a terrace overlooking the valley, couples can wed beneath an elegant alter and surrounded by treetops and exquisite stone fencing. Guests sit on the lawn in white, theater-style seating.

After saying "I do," the bridal party and family members can find plenty of pristine spots on the property to have their photographs taken. Whether standing alongside a rustic pasture fence or on the elegant indoor balcony that overlooks the front foyer, there are many lovely places for capturing all of the day's moments.

The Grand Venezia Ballroom is Wedgewood Vellano's glamorous reception spot, featuring French doors, stunning lighting and tasteful decor. The ballroom offers a second-story veranda with a beautiful view of the surrounding region, so guests can enjoy a private cocktail hour inside or out. The ballroom has a capacity of 220 guests for the ceremony and reception.

Wedgewood Vellano offers a number of packages for couples wishing to celebrate at the facility. All packages include a dinner, either plated or buffet, and beverages with dinner. Other items in every package are a champagne toast, DJ and MC services, invitations, an accessories bundle, spacious bridal changing room and setup and tear-down.

The Silver Package adds appetizers, wine with dinner and candle centerpieces. The Gold Package includes the Silver Package plus floral centerpieces, a hosted cocktail hour, a personalized wedding cake and hotel accommodations for the bride and groom. Also included are bartenders and service staff, ceremony chairs, reception tables and chairs, a dance floor rental, flatware, plates and linens. The Emerald Package has all of these extras as well as chocolate-covered strawberries, ceremony floral decorations and event coordination services. The Millennium Package is the most inclusive offering, providing ministry services, a photo booth, special lighting, upgraded chair decor and an upgraded accessories bundle in addition to all of the perks in the other packages.

Outside vendors are permitted, but not for catering and alcohol, which are provided by the venue. There's no additional charge for using outside vendors for other services.

These are just a few of the extra perks at Wedgewood Vellano.

• All packages are customizable
  • Personal banquet captain to manage the event
  • Military discount offered

Discover your perfect fit.

Wedding dreams become reality at Wedgewood Vellano! •Easy access off the Corona Freeway (71) •Accessible to Orange County, The Inland Empire and the San Gabriel Valley •Offers space and seating for 250 people •Outdoor and indoor ceremony spaces •Sweeping views of the whole valley

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2441 Vellano Club Drive, Chino Hills, CA (866) 966-3009

A fairytale come true

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Gerianne B

This Venue really is the full package! Not only is the site absolutely beautiful but the staff goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. The Vellano Country Club has a gorgeous ceremony site and ballroom with so many great photo opportunities! The food is beyond... Read More excellent, from horderves to main courses with many different options to choose from. They offer different packages based on your preferences or you can custom choose what you like and don't like to be included. They really are a one stop shop from invitations, florist, cake, photo booth, photographer, and officiant. All vendors were hand picked specifically for this venue and it really shows why. They were reliable and easy to work with. The florist is absolutely amazing! He really takes every detail in consideration and everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful our flowers were. The staff from wedding cordinators to bartenders to servers to catering staff was amazing. Everything was of excellent quality. Down to the linens and napkins. You can customize your whole wedding day according to theme and colors and they offer upgrades to showcase the details that are most important to you. We also used their bakery for the cake which was delicious, the officient who was absolutely wonderful, and the DJ who did an excellent job. This venue has it all without being over the top expensive. We were really surprised by how much we got for our money. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone getting married.

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Venibib C

Everything about this venue was just awesome. Staff was so accomodating and really nice and sweet.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kristin A

This venue was amazing. I would definitely recommend this place to any bride. The staff was excellent with the recommendations and coordinating everything. Going into this, I wasn't sure where to begin. I work a crazy busy schedule in bridal fashion, and this place made... Read More everything happen! Our planning process took about one year, and I used most everything on the venue's package. The bakery we used was Some Crust, aside from the fact that I go there almost every week for breakfast and coffee, the CAKE did not disappoint. It was not dry, even after two weeks (yes, we were still munching on leftovers). Their florist, DJ, food... Everything and everyone was superb! I took a risk, because of my busy schedule and lack of wedding planning skills, I trusted in this venue and the vendors they used and I pretty much stayed out of it, and the results were exactly what I had hoped for. A few meetings and short phone calls later, I showed up the day of, and everything was perfect. I cannot say enough great things about our wedding. It really was the best day ever, and aside from our loved ones who pulled together to finalize the small details, the people at Vellano did a wonderful job. Thank you, Candice, Marissa, and the rest of the crew who worked passionately to bring the best day ever together for two crazy fools in love. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Tania Q

This venue was the most amazing place. My wedding was a dream come true because the venue itself was stunning. The service personnel are all amazing and so helpful. At all times I was confident that everything was taken care of. I have nothing but positive remarks and I am 100%... Read More satisfied with how my wedding went because of the venue and how much they care about the bride and groom. There will always be a special place in my heart for all of the team who helped but most importantly TIM!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Lacy C

I had my ceremony and reception here in October! And I don't have one single thing bad to say! Everyone is so professional and helpful. The views and look of the venue is spectacular. I was blown away of how gorgeous everything turned out the day of! They have different packages... Read More that help with the budget as well! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Our wedding day was PERFECT!!!!! And it's because of the team at Wedgewood at the Vellano! Every single person we worked with made us feel super important and the day went off so well because of their attentiveness and organization. Jennifer, Whitney, Marissa and all of the... Read More other girls were just phenomenal!!!! From the moment we walked into the venue and had our first meeting, I felt the professionalism and experience that is needed to ensure a perfect day. I absolutely LOVED the vendors we worked with and their quality of service was another reflection of Wedgewood at Vellano. From the super personable and down to earth girls with Shy Heart Photography (Lauren and Brianna) to one of the most experienced and loving florists with Events by Floral Sensations (Robert...thank you for all you did!), we really couldn't have asked for better people to work with. The cake from Some Crust Bakery was delicious too. The wedding coordination is a must! I am so happy we added that to our package. I didn't need to worry about a thing on the day of and the girls just did such an amazing job, I am beyond appreciative on how they treated us and our friends/family. I also must mention Samm, the banquet captain who catered to me and my husband during the reception. The attention we received was so great, we are seriously beyond happy with the level of service we received throughout the planning process and on the actual day of our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH Wedgewood! I will forever remember our wedding day as being perfect!!!! ~ Beatriz and Cristian Flores

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/13/2015

I recently got married on Oct 16, 2015 and let me just say it was AMAZING!!! Whitney helped me through the whole process and literally made my dream wedding come true. We used Floral Sensation and all my guests were ranting about how beautiful the venue was and the ceremony... Read More was decorated with the gorgeous flowers!!! Honestly it was a perfect day and I was so stress free. I have had guest say it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I believe it was because of all the hard work of Wedgewood/ Whitney did throughout the whole day. I would highly recommend and say you would be a less stress bride because they do everything

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Dabrey

Vellano is so beautiful I knew we chose the most amazing venue when we booked it! Rose and Whitney was so professional and helpful throughout the whole process. They have an amazing view and beautiful hidden bridge we took our engagement photos on. The workers made our day so... Read More special from the start. We chose the buffet for our day and everything was delicious. Our guests even said so themselves. Our pastor Stan Doll was truly amazing. I love how he personal he made our ceremony. The florist Robert made a customized chanel centerpiece for us which were so stunning. If you are looking to have a summer wedding here don't worry there is a breeze that picks up so you and your guests will be nice and cool. Thank you Vellano for making our day so beautiful .

Budget friendly!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Caroline R

Beautiful location!! Great for even the tightest of budgets, during the week. Sadly I would have liked to know whom my wedding coordinator was going to be sooner, rather than 3 days prior to the wedding. Aside from some other little confusions, which were cleared up, my husband... Read More and I were very pleased with the venue.

Best Value Package

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Prisci E

Compared to the country's avg of 30k for weddings. Vellano is 40% off. It's a beautiful location with a great staff.

The most gorgeous view for a wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Nicole C

Our wedding was on October 21,2012. Everything was perfect! We had a fall wedding and the ceremony was outside so the scenery and the colors were gorgeous, we had a beautiful view of these green rolling hills as the sun was starting to set and behind us was the beautiful main... Read More building of Vellano. The whole facility at Vellano is just beautiful. The background for your photos will look gorgeous and The ballroom for the reception has a tuscany style setting that is very romantic. My Husband and I knew as soon as we pulled up to look at Vellano for our venue that it was the Perfect place for us to have our special day. I can not forget about the Wedding Coordinators, they are Amazing and they really keep everything running smoothly and give you exactly what you dreamed of your special day.

Wonderful venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Megan S

I absolutely loved the venue! Everything turned out great. The venue is gorgeous

Wedding reception at Vellano

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Rowena Q

Nicole is very helpful & accommodating. Very nice view that our guests enjoyed. Food is ok, service was good. Very clean facilities. Very nice interior.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2012 Madelon C

I had my wedding at Vellano Country Club in July 2011. It was AMAZING! The staff was friendly and helpful and the food was to die for! All of my guests complimented the dinner as well as the ambience. Nichole was so easy to work with and made sure everything was exactly how I... Read More had planned. I couldn't have asked for the day to go any better! My husband and I loved the venue and would recommend it to everyone! Nichole was quick to get back to emails and worked around my hectic schedule to plan appointments. The food was delicious! I have worked in the food and beverage industry for over 7 years and was so impressed with the quality of services provided by Vellano. If I had to do it all over again, I would not have changed a thing about where we got married.

My Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Melissa M

My husband and I moved out to the Corona area and when we were looking for a venue we came across Vellano. Chino Hills was a perfect location as far as distance for us and our guest. We fell in love with Vellano as soon as we saw it in person. There was no pressure from any of... Read More the staff, the girls were amazing. I had plenty of questions and my answers received were always sufficient and timely. We were a little nervous about the cost of everything in our wedding, but it was more than worth it! The day of was perfect, everything went smoothly and I had so much trust in the staff!! They know what they are doing! It has been a little over a month now and my guests are still calling and messaging what a great time they had! They food was well above your expected wedding dinner, again my guests are still talking about how great the food was. We have some amazing photos from our guests to remember our perfect day. We continue to hear from our guest "The location was so beautiful, the hills and scenary was breath taking!" We wouldn't change anything for the world. I would recommend the Vellano to everyone!

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Melissa D

We couldn't of ask for a better place to hold our reception. The wedding coordinators Nicole & Megan were professional, fun & made the process seemless from start to finish. The location was set in an exclusive country club in the hills where we lived. The food was... Read More amazing(the guests fell out of there seats how tasteful the food was)

Amazing Location

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Yvette M

My husband and I went to see the venue and fell in love with it before we even arrived there. The drive alone to the location is beautiful and the country club is perfect. There is nothing about this location that needs improvement. Nichole, the on-site coordinator, and Meghan,... Read More the assistant coordinator, are extremely friendly and on top of everything. I never had to worry about anything on the day of my wedding day. I just arrived and was given a bridal room to relax and change. Very affordable location.

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Gerlene M

The Venue is absolutely beautiful and all of my guest loved the venue. I paid a coordinator fee and she was great up until the wedding night. She worked with me and was patient through out the process but the night of the wedding after the ceremony she was no where to be found.... Read More Also right when the pastor started speaking at our ceremony some awful music blasted in the background from the country club and I was mortified. It was finally shut off about a minute later but how tacky! When I mentioned it to the coordinator right after it, I got an oh well response and she said if someone inside of the country club leans against some button then itll do that. well if they know this already why wouldt they make sure it didnt happen during someones special moment! At least make it right!