Wedgewood Ventura

Ventura, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ventura County's Best Banquet Facility Since 2001!

Since 2001, Ventura has earned the title "Ventura County's Best Banquet Facility" with its breathtaking views and charming features. The banquet room provides a birds-eye view of the golf greens and boasts a blazing fireplace that provides warmth and comfort. We can even arrange your wedding ceremony on the beach just 10 minutes away on a stretch of coastline, adjacent to Ventura Harbor. Whether you've dreamed about marrying your beloved in a lush garden or with your toes in the sand, this combination of outdoor and interior features are what makes Wedgewood Ventura the perfect venue for your wedding day. We will no longer be booking events past 2017, but would encourage couples to visit Wedgewood Sterling Hills or Wedgewood Pacific View Tower Club!

Country Club, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

5880 Olivas Park Dr., Ventura, CA (866) 966-3009

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jessica O

I held my wedding on August 6, 2016 at Wedgewood Ventura. We opted for a ceremony on the beach (surfer's knoll) and the reception back at the golf course (Buenaventura). Planning was a breeze and they offered a vendor for mostly everything. We decided to hire a lot of our... Read More own vendors and the venue did an amazing job accommodating them. I booked the venue in October of 2015 and at the time, the ceremony location on the beach was in a different location. Keep in mind when planning a beach wedding that nature doesn't care about your wedding and in our case, the original ceremony space was washed away leaving us perched in front of the beach parking lot. I thought that this would be a huge issue, but it actually was a blessing in disguise. Being closer to the parking lot made it much easier for guests to find the ceremony and walk a shorter distance on the beach. My guests still reported that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony even though we experienced some uncommon August wind. I was also extremely concerned that my guests wouldn't be able to find parking. Guests arriving at 5:30 for our 6pm wedding had absolutely no trouble finding parking. Our wedding coordinator was Alyssa, she did an incredible job keeping me calm and on track. The reception space was perfect, we had plenty of room for our 130 guests. Get the uplighting package, it completes the space and makes everything look absolutely stunning. I was so so so worried when they told me that there was not a tasting for our dinner. If you feel the same, trust me it turned out delicious. I had a hard time sitting down to take a bite (brides are soooooo busy), but what I ate was amazing and the guests LOVED it, they said that it was the best wedding food they have had. One of my guests plans massive 500 people gatherings and has tasted catering companies from all over Los Angeles, she stated that the food was the best banquet food she has ever tried. I'm so incredibly biased when I say my wedding was the best I have ever been to, but it seriously was! I can't thank Wedgewood enough!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Allison J

We had our wedding at the Wedgewood Buenaventura location, which was perfect. Their outdoor ceremony location was amazing, and they did a great job setting up the reception location just as we imagined it. The servers and all the staff were extremely accomodating and very... Read More friendly. This made the planning process and our wedding day picture perfect. I would recommend them to anyone!

great and affordable

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Josephine V

We loved how this place was affordable and perfectly fit our 150 guests wedding..it was a beautiful day on the beach and at the golf course! Everyone loved how intimate it was!!!

Great venue

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Rennata G

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for the ceremony and the reception. The staff was awesome and they made my day go smooth. They go the extra mile for you and they are very budget friendly.

Amazing service and reasonable price

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Alejandra A

I had a small budget and a large guest list. I was getting nervous that there was no way I was going to have my dream wedding given my situation. Fortunately I found out about Wedgewood. My day was perfect. The support and help I received up to our big day was excellent. The... Read More staff the day of was kind and friendly. I would definitely recommend using Wedgewood!!!

Great venue

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 melina l

Everyone had a great time at our wedgewood wedding. The staff was very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Inside and outside decorations were beautiful

NOT too good to be true!

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Elisabeth B

I saw the website and couldn't believe everything that came in the different packages. It all sounded too good to be true. My fiance & I met with Amy and booked immediately! It was a one stop shop! They have vendors they rely on (who are AMAZING as well) and know what they are... Read More doing. The Wedgewood help organize from start to finish! We pick colors and styles & they take care of delivery details. We couldn't have picked a better place to help us plan a wedding that was designed for just for us! The wait staff was courteous and the food was delicious!

Easy Elegance

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 christy h

Wedgewood couldn't have made my wedding planning any easier. They were organized, professional, full of great ideas, fun to work with, and I give them credit for making my wedding magnificent! We stayed on budget and could not have pulled off a wedding for less money even if we... Read More did everything ourselves settling for pieced together stressful event. I am so glad we opted for this all inclusive seamless classy event!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Elena J

The best choice I made in the whole process. Everything from start to finish was an amazing. The staff is wonderful and the venue is beautiful and the price is affordable...what more can you ask for?

Perfect Halloween Wedding

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 andrea h

Everything for my wedding went so smoothly from beginning to end. Amy was wonderful and so helpful with everything I needed. I felt like I bugged and bugged her, but she was always happy to help. The room was set up exactly as I had imagined, the food was fabulous, and the... Read More venue itself made it easy for everyone to mingle without feeling like they missed anything.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lisa B

Fantastic staff everything went smooth have NO complaints!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2009 Carissa K

The staff definitely catered to our needs. They were always very friendly and helpful! On the day of the wedding they made sure that I(bride) had an opportunity to eat. They brought up several of the appetizers. It was also a package deal that included: flowers invitations DJ... Read More Cake bride & groom wine glasses cocktail napkins. I felt like they catered to me (bride) and really wanted me to have a great experience. The site was a cozy environment (for approx 110 people) great for mingling.;We had the Wedding in January. The ceremony was supposed to be outside. That day we realized it was going to rain so we had to move it inside. If you definitely want an outdoor wedding I would not count on there in January. The staff was fabulous- they set everything up inside beautifully and we added our own touch to it (candles at each table).

Reviewed on 11/09/2008 Katrina B

The reception venue was really great! The staff was so friendly and helpful from the day we put our deposit down to the minute we left! The food was delicious and the cake was perfect! They are very receptive to the your ideas for how you want the night to go. The hall... Read More itself looks beautiful when decorated we had votive candles everywhere! There is a great fireplace that the kids liked hanging around we had it lit even though it was only october. The bar is really beautiful and the bartender is so good! Everyone danced all night and said it was the best wedding they ever went to.

Reviewed on 9/23/2008 Ina H

We were able to purchase a packaged deal.;You have to watch out for golfers if you want to take pictures on the green.

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Shannon W

The staff was amazing and I loved getting an all-inclusive package deal from flowers to DJ to the cake, to the cocktail napkins! We still got to make our selections but didn't have to go through the trouble of screening different vendors, they did all of that for us!

Reviewed on 8/20/2007 Kellie M

The best part of the venue was how inclusive it was. If I would have chosen a more expensive package they include everything up to a hotel room at a local hotel for the bride and groom.;The DJ they provided was very unprofessional and got drunk and very anoying at the... Read More reception. I would highly suggest hiring your own DJ.