Wedgewood Weddings | at Ocotillo Golf Resort

Chandler, AZ

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | at Ocotillo Golf Resort

A COUNTRY CLUB IN CHANDLER, AZ

Nestled in the rolling hills of Arizona under a desert Phoenix sky, Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf Resort offers couples picturesque views not only of their lush 18-hole course, but also of the Ocotillo Lakes, which are situated next to the venue. Couples may choose from a number of indoor and outdoor spaces to make their wedding day magical. Designed for the couple who wants to create their own day, the venue offers a complete range of options and prices to fit every wedding desire and need. There are several key spaces to choose from for the ceremony and reception. Each indoor and outdoor space has a maximum capacity of up to 250 guests.

The Grand Ballroom. Couples may host a wedding, reception or both within the luxurious Grand Ballroom at Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf Resort. The ballroom features a clear, unobstructed view of the golf course, as well as vaulted ceilings and a spacious dance floor. Guests may mill out of the Grand Ballroom into the Waterfall Patio, where they can enjoy cocktails beside a scenic waterfall. The Clubhouse is also available for cocktails.

Outdoor Ceremony Sites. There are two specific outdoor sites that couples may choose from for their ceremony. One overlooks the rolling hills of the course, with unobstructed, gorgeous views of the Ocotillo Lakes, while the other features a stone terrace as a backdrop. Both outdoor sites have tenting options available in case of inclement weather.

There are five distinct packages that couples may choose from as they customize their wedding. This venue is dedicated to making a beautiful wedding day to suit any budget, and couples may add or detract options as they see fit. The packages are referred to as Crystal, Silver, Gold, Emerald and Millennium options. All wedding packages include: Dinner, DJ and/or MC services, Champagne toast, included invitations and other customizable accessories. The Silver package includes the above, plus: Appetizers, Wine served with dinner, Centerpieces. The Gold package includes all of the aforementioned, and also: Hosted cocktail hour, Personalized wedding cake, Complimentary hotel accommodations for the bride and groom. The Emerald package includes the above, as well as: Chocolate-covered strawberries, Hosted bar, Ceremony florals, Wedding coordinator, The Millennium package includes all of the listed amenities, in addition to: Ministry services, Photo booth, Customized lighting, Chair décor, Complete accessories bundle.

No matter which package is chosen, the wedding couple has the ability to choose their own theme, customize the menu, choose the colors and be involved in every step of the planning process, should they wish to. Every wedding lasts for five hours, and couples may add additional time for an upcharge if they'd like a longer ceremony, reception or cocktail hour. Couples may also supply all of their own decorations if they would prefer. The venue merely asks that confetti and any decoration with an open flame be excluded.

Wedgewood at Ocotillo Golf Resort provides all of the catering and alcohol for the wedding and reception. If there is a traditional or cultural reason to bring in outside food for the event, the venue will work with the couple; however, no outside alcohol is allowed at any time. The venue also provides vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and kosher meals upon request.

No matter which package the couple chooses for their wedding day, there are a few extra perks that come with each:

·        Banquet Captain serves as the day-of coordinator (even if the package does not include a formal coordinator)

·        Liability insurance is provided by the venue

·        One microphone and an audiovisual screen is provided

·        First-look photographs throughout the venue are at the couple's disposal

Grand Opening Exclusive Offer!

Book your wedding day at Wedgewood Weddings | Ocotillo Golf Resort June 1 – September 1, 2017. And your ceremony site is free! You’ve never seen paradise quite like Wedgewood Weddings | at Ocotillo Golf Resort. Crystal waters meets spectacular Arizonian sunsets for a truly breathtaking experience and the perfect place to say I do. Nowhere else in the world can you find such brilliant and colorful setting quite like this. This luxurious wedding venue features two gorgeous outdoor ceremony options, a gorgeous grand ballroom and waterfall patio area for cocktails under the stars.

$ – Inexpensive

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

3751 S Clubhouse Dr., Chandler, AZ (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Most amazing wedding venue

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Amanda S

Let's forget for a moment how stunning the location is (think beautiful golf course and right on the water) and just discuss the amazing staff. Emily, the wedding coordinator, is a godsend! She did more for us than we could have ever imagined! She worked with the chef to give... Read More us a beautiful dinner well within our budget (even though that was lower than their normal dinner). She told us to simply bring any table decor, etc. to the rehearsal and she would set it all up for us. When the grass was slightly damp on the day of the wedding, she tracked down some color-coordinated flower petals to sprinkle down the aisle to make up for it. She was always available when we needed her and would make her schedule fit ours. You could not ask for a better coordinator! She would make this location totally worth it even if it wasn't beautiful, but it is, so you can't go wrong here!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Alexandra Z

Dear Catherine, I can't thank you enough for your outstanding performance at our wedding! You sounded like and Angel and brought tears to everyone eyes! I am still hearing rave reviews from my family and friends about how beautiful you sounded! You are very talented, I am so... Read More grateful you were able to perform on our special day! If you have the opportunity to book Catherine for you special event you will be so happy you did! Much Gratitude, Alexandra and Reza

Stunning-Beautiful Venue....beyond words

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Barbara G

I had a two year engagement and selected Ocotillo Golf Resort well over a year before my wedding. My husband actually played golf at Ocotillo one day and told me we needed to go look at it. The drive into the resort and the grounds are beyond beautiful. The funny thing, he... Read More forgot we had a friend get married here two years prior. I remembered the place, but was trying to do something different. Well, we ended up at the venue and loved everything about it. I ended up having (3) different catering managers through my duration with my planning, they seem to move around often. Stephanie Paton came in December of 2013 and I was getting married February 15th, 2014. She did a great job picking up where things were left off, yes I was a little nervous. I was a very hands on bride though, being a professional interior designer took me down the road of designing tons of my details to the wedding. Ocotillo was great on placing the items I made... my rhinestone napkin ring holders, the menus, to the table number frames,candle votives, guest book with its sign, the candy table sign to my Mr and Mrs signs...and the flip flop arrangement...the team nailed the placements and did not complain once on having to set this all up. I had one slight issue with one of the appetizers, but Stephanie jumped on it and fixed it. This was probably my only fault to the day. Everything went off with a hitch and the staff was very pleasant to work with. They were there to get me anything I needed and made sure my day was amazing!!! I provided a duet plate of filet magnon with pecan & Dijon crusted chicken...with spinach risotto w/ mascarpone cheese and garlic mashed potatoes w/ veggies...my guest loved it and worth every penny, which I will say was not nearly as expensive as you think this would be. I provided a signature drink and did not have to pay extra for this, as long as you stay within your liquor package you can make it work!!! Bridal suite of a girls dream, a mirror for each girl and a separate space for the bride!!! Of course, my favorite was being able to walk on a hard surface for the ceremony and be surrounded by a cobble rock stone half wall, flowers, and green grass..beautiful!!! I truly recommend you visit Ocotillo Golf Resort, you will be taken away by the drive up to the resort and its breath taking grounds!!! LOVE!

Reception only

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Brittney D

Ocotillo was a beautiful and easy choice when looking for a reception venue. The staff was nice and really accommodating to my baseball themed event. I would have given them 5 stars, but there was a mishap with our menu during dinner. There was plenty of food, but main item were... Read More missing. The guests has no idea anything was wrong or missing, which was nice, and our coordinator at Ocotillo jumped right in and got a more-than-satisfying refund for us for their mistake. Overall the location is great, the food was amazing, the staff was helpful and the price was reasonable.

Ocotillo Golf Resort

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Courtney B

Overall, we had a fair experience with Ocotillo. The venue was absolutely beautiful but the service was on the lower end. We signed our contract over a year before the event and a week before the wedding, they tried to add/change the contract. We also had several issues with... Read More the coordinator. A few things that happened: --a week before the wedding the cooridnator tried to charge us a cake cutting fee although it was not included in the contract we had signed over a year prior (it was not included since we went with one of their preferred vendors) --two days before the wedding we recieved the final event order form which indicated that our table cloths were going to be green (although all prior paperwork indicated they were supposed to be white) --the day of the wedding the coordinator did a tour of the venue and brought the couple into the ballroom while we were decorating and even into the bridal suite while the bridesmaids were getting ready --at the rehearsal, the coordinator did not know who the groom was even though she had met him several times in person --also at the reheasal, the coordinator was incapable of coordinating...the minister was forced to step in to get everyone into their places --at the reception, the coordinator brought me photo release forms to sign so that she could put our photos on the website --when we went to do the cake cutting, there was no plate, fork or napkin for us to use so we had to wait for several minutes for the coordinator to bring that to us --a couple of hours into the reception, the coordinator came to us to say congratulations and goodbye...we never knew that she wasn't going to be there the whole time I would love to recommend Ocotillo Golf Resort for a wedding, however I would proceed with caution. I would make sure to have everything in writing and check everything they tell you against the contract that you sign! :)

Excellent Wedding Venue!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Chris N

I recently got married at Ocotillo Golf Resort. This is a wonderful place to get married. I had the steak and salmon options for dinner and the food was incredible. My wedding guests were pleased with the food, venue, and service. I served gelato for dessert which was a nice... Read More touch on a hot summer day! It was by far the best day of my life!

the best time of our lives

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Amy N

Karen and Suzanne you made our day so incredible! Thanks for all your help!

Beautiful Setting

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 KIMBERLY B

Ocotillo Golf Resort was great for our spring wedding. We had about 120 people and that was just about perfect for the reception area. We used the upper lawn which had a great view for all. Mollie was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and supportive throughout our process... Read More with Ocotillo. We had a couple hiccups with preferred vendors but she was on top of it making sure everything was great. We had to change catering managers about 3/4 of the way through our preparation year, but this went fairly smoothly. I would definitely recommend Ocotillo to a future bride!

Review for Ocotillo Golf Resort

Reviewed on 9/10/2007 natalie a

It was on a beautiful golf course with running waterfalls everwhere. It is on one of the best golf courses in arizona because of all the water.