Wedgewood Weddings | Brentwood

Brentwood, CA

Gorgeous enhancements made throughout! A must-see!

Wedgewood Weddings | Brentwood is one of the most exquisite venues Northern California has to offer. Recently renovated with rich laminate flooring. New carpeting throughout and beautifully refinished bar. The ceremony site has newly planted flowers and brand new Chef’s Garden with an assortment of herbs. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

100 Summerset Drive, Brentwood, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Carmen A

I can't begin to describe just how simple and efficient the entire planning process was with wedgewood! Their coordinators, recommended vendors, planning suggestions, accessibility... ALL PHENOMENAL. I always felt welcome to ask questions, provide input, and never felt... Read More pressured to purchase anything I didn't need or want. If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose wedgewood!

2018-04-11T15:53:58 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Eden R

Nicole and Lisa were a dream to work with through the entire process! From our first appointment to the final moments of our wedding they made sure we were heard, understood and taken care of. All of our questions were answered and concerns were addressed quickly and... Read More professionally. They were available every time we reached out and held our hands though the planning and made sure our wedding day ran smoothly! One thing people tell you about your wedding is you don't get to eat, and that you miss a lot. Thanks to the Wedgewood team none of that was an issue for us! We had time to eat before we took photos during cocktail hours and at our reception! Overall the entire experience was more than we had ever hoped for and the day was truly magical thanks to our Wedgewood team!

2018-04-11T15:54:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Melissa C

We only have wonderful things to say about the Wedgewood of Brentwood. From our first appointment to our very last we never felt stressed or uneasy and new we found the perfect venue to celebrate our special day. The vendors recommended were absolutely amazing and so easy to... Read More work with. The packages were very affordable and we loved the fact that we could customize as we went along. The ease of only dealing with one place for all your wedding needs defiantly saved us time and money. We couldn't be more happier with the choice we made.

Great Wedding Location

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Jennifer F

I got married her in April 2014, this is such a beautiful location. One of the things I was looking for when choosing a venue was being able to hold the ceremony and reception at the same location, it's a better experience for the guests. The staff is great to work with they... Read More really take care of so much for you so you don't have much to stress over on your big day. Everything went as according to plan and we had the greatest wedding! Thank you wedgewood staff!!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Jessica E

This is a wonderful venue that I would recommend to anyone. They helped us plan a gorgeous wedding and set up and tore down everything for us. It was fantastic! Nicole was a joy to work with and I am so lucky I got to plan my wedding with her. The only downside was that she... Read More wasn't there for the big day... the venue just gives you whoever is scheduled to work whether that's your wedding planner or not. That would be my only big dislike about this place. Other than that, the day turned out beautifully. It rained, but they easily moved the ceremony inside and everything turned out beautifully. Shirey, our banquet captain, and Doug the DJ were amazing. The wait staff did a great job and food was wonderful. The flowers and cake were both provided by the Wedgewood vendors and I am so happy we stuck with them. They both did an amazing job. My bouquet was exactly what imagined and Paula did a wonderful job with the tables and spray for the head table. The cake is still getting rave reviews from our guests. Every single layer was fantastic (we chose 4 flavors). I would highly recommend them all!

Fantastic Venue and Value!

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Joelly M

Wedgewood was very accommodating with my requests. They replied promptly to any inquiries I had. hey has many different packages to choose from that will fit anyone's budget range.

Venue

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Kim M

The setting was beautiful. Entire staff was professional and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a hassle-free venue. They do it all!

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Terra K

We found WedgeWood Wedding and Banquet Center, Brentwood and as soon as we met with Lissa, we were ecstatic! We couldn't of asked for a better venue and staff! They were organized and beyond helpful! The venue itself was beautiful as well.

Review for Brentwood Nines

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kelly P

I love all the windows that allowed you to look out onto the golf course. You didn't need a lot of decorations since it already had the view.;Toward the end of the evening they were charging our guests for their beers without notifying us. We would have taken care of the... Read More drinks for them.