Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill

Thornton, CO

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill

A BALLROOM IN THORNTON, CO

Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill is a charming, estate-like venue in Thornton, Colorado. Nestled on the top of a hill overlooking the city of Denver, Brittany Hill has stunning views of the Denver skyline and the Rocky Mountains all down the Front Range. With both indoor and outdoor options for wedding celebrations, there is no shortage of picturesque photo locations and stunning scenery. Guests are greeted by a grand entryway, and will love the rustic charm inside that is highlighted by exposed wood beams and large windows. The multiple event spaces available work for everything from intimate celebrations to grand parties. Grand ballrooms. The two expansive ballrooms can accommodate up to 300 guests, and have vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the Denver skyline. The deep brown hardwood floors are ideal for dancing, and cast-iron chandeliers add a sense of elegance to the ballrooms.

One of the things that sets Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill apart from other venues is that it is all-inclusive, providing nearly everything you need for a memorable celebration. This venue hosts only one event at a time, and provides all food and beverage services courtesy of a Wedgewood-approved catering team. Couples can choose a package that suits their needs, and then add extras, such as a customized wedding cake, chocolate-covered strawberries and a hosted cocktail hour.

As well as providing food and drink, this venue provides many other necessities, like centerpieces, table linens and place settings that include flatware, silverware, glassware and stemware. For services like photography and entertainment, the venue provides a list of trusted vendors from which you can choose.

Along with providing wedding packages that include everything a couple needs on their big day, Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill offers wedding parties a number of fun and useful extra perks.

• Patio lights that turn on at sunset
  • A double-sided fireplace and multiple seating areas
  • Separate bar areas for your cocktail hour and reception
  • A sound system that is piped through the building and into the outdoor ceremony site
  • Picturesque fire pit, perfect warming up an outdoor event
  • Spacious on-site dressing suites
  • Ordained minister on-site
  • Projection equipment on-site
  • Photo booths available
  • Custom wedding invitations provided
  • Set up and clean up services provided

Stunning renovations completed!

With two options for your ceremony, there is no shortage of endless panoramic views and spacious accommodations. Whether your ceremony is in our outdoor area, or indoors in our Skyline room, you’re sure to be amazed by the incredible views of the Denver skyline. Wedgewood Weddings | Brittany Hill is authentic and cozy, much like a mountain home deep in the Colorado Rockies. Perched in the center of Thornton, our outdoor ceremony features a gorgeous arch, breathtaking scenery and accessibility to your reception and cocktail areas. The reception areas are quite grand and generous in space with gorgeous rustic character. There is plenty of dance space in the grand ballroom, a lavish and luxurious space for the bride and wedding party, along with a handsome groom’s room available.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

9350 Grant Street, Thornton, CO (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Heather K

The Brittany hill and their staff were absolutely amazing! Brian was wonderful and accommodated to our needs throughout the planning process! The venue is so beautiful and very reasonably priced! It was an all inclusive package and I highly recommend it if you don't want to... Read More spend a fortune!!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Taylor N

If you are looking for an amazing venue, incredible staff, and an easy planning process, you've found your place! We had our wedding at Wedgewood's Brittany Hill in January 2018, and it was perfect. Kate and Amanda were so helpful through the whole process, and Tayler the... Read More banquet captain made the night of our wedding worry free. The food was fantastic, and the event staff was so friendly. I am a hard person to please when it comes to weddings, as I myself work in the business, but this group and venue blew me away every step of the way.

2018-02-07T14:46:16 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Jennifer M

Our wedding was hosted here this past Friday and it was amazing! The Brittany Hill team truly went to great lengths to make this day special for us! Amanda, Kate, and Taylor...THANK YOU!!!!! The food was amazing, all guest enjoyed! The views truly are the best views in Denver!... Read More I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!! It really does not get enough credit and is a hidden gem in the Denver area! The building is stunning and it is nice to see a company invest and apply some TLC to this place!!! I would do it all over again!

2018-02-07T14:45:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Jean C

The entire process was easy. We planned our wedding in 4 months and had so much fun at our wedding. The staff, especially Kate and Amanda, were so easy to work with. Kate was there from the first day of our tour to the day of our wedding. She was amazing throughout the... Read More process. The venue was beautiful with mountain and city views. Unfortunately the day of our wedding was too windy to be outside but they had a backup plan inside so everything went smoothly. All the vendors were easy to work with. We had an ice sculpture, a photo booth, beautiful floral arrangements, and much more that made our special day an unforgettable night to remember.

2017-12-05T15:50:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Allie L

We had such a beautiful experience for our wedding at Brittany Hill. The staff were amazing and helpful, they really made our special day special!

2017-12-05T15:50:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Noah H

Loved the staff and location here. It looks like a castle on a hill! Beautiful during the day and night. The staff was so so easy to work with - very accommodating. They made me feel like I was the only bride in the world that mattered and that my wedding was top on their... Read More priority list (even though I know they were very busy! )

2017-12-05T15:51:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Amy Y

I was just married on 11/5/17 and I can't even begin to tell you how perfect our day was! All of the staff at Brittany Hill were beyond amazing. They were always flexible, communicated perfectly and their vendors are top notch. We used all of their preferred vendors and I can't... Read More tell you one thing that went wrong on our wedding day. The views and venue are flawless. All of our guests had so much fun. 100000% recommend.

2017-12-05T15:51:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lauren S

One Stop Shop. This venue offers everything any bride could ever want and need. A handful of points I want to share: 1. Versatile - beautiful venue all around. Indoor and outdoor ceremony options, super clean, cozy and intimate yet radiates some swank, and easy to dress up to... Read More fit the style of the bride. 2. Flow - you may not know this yet but, this is important! 3. Food - every single one of our guests raved about the food. "Best 'wedding food' ever!" 4. Staff - Amanda, Kate, and Tayler, were super sweet and wonderful to work with. We felt we were in good hands from the very first tour to deep into the reception on the day of the wedding. All servers/bartenders were all professional and very attentive. 5. Value - affordable for everything offered in their package and service combined. Their preferred vendors were also all great which is another plus! Brittany Hill is almost like a big mansion where you can hold your wedding and your wedding only. The view at night with all the city lights is a stunning touch and our guests loved it. This was perfect for us and we couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jamie H

Brittany Hill was wonderful. Our day turned out awesome. Food was on point, so delicious and the amazing sunset view was the cherry on top. Thank you to Kate and their team for being great.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Catherine T

BEAUTIFUL! Brittany Hill is a beautiful venue, it has a gorgeous view of both the mountains and the city of denver! This is All inclusive making the weddibg planning processes a breeze. The staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I could have havr done it with out... Read More Kate and Taylor! The food is also very good! Have no complaints!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

I have nothing bad to say about this place at all. If you are wanting to get married and have the wedding of your dreams at a great location for a great price then look no farther than Brittany hill. Amanda, Taylor and Kate are the best people to work with. We met with them only... Read More a month and 1/2 out from our wedding date and they took the stress out of all the planning even with it being such short notice. Dj zack is a great guy and the officiant we had really took the time to personalize our ceremony. They deserve the award that they are up for.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Steve P

After touring another place that was the Venue From Hell, we found Brittany Hill. If I could, I'd give them TEN STARS because they were outstanding! Amanda Iverson was our fix-it girl and she was amazing. Her blend of staying both calm and excited for our daughter on her special... Read More day was astounding! The rest of the staff were also awesome in their professionalism and caring. We felt pampered! The view surrounding the venue and the venue itself was breathtakingly gorgeous. Kwyn got so many compliments on her choice of location to get married. And Jessie, the minister who officiated the wedding did an outstanding job. The catered reception afterward was a wonderful celebration of the wedding. And I was amazed at how reasonable the rates were for all that we got from the staff at Brittany Hill. Upon leaving, I grabbed several of Amanda's business cards to hand out to people. She deserves the effort from me. And we will be back! Our son wants to renew HIS vows there, a friend of ours who was a guest at the wedding wants to have his wedding there, and WE are planning a 41st anniversary celebration there as a result of this experience. As the father of the bride, I give them the highest marks possible!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Steffany M

I love Brittany Hill!! All of the staff is absolutely amazing and fun to work with. We had a blast on our wedding day and did not have to worry about anything they were always right there to help the whole time. Amanda and Taylor are fantastic to work with and always made me... Read More feel special. They put Adam and my needs above the requests of our guests to make sure our day was truly special for the two of us. The venue is gorgeous and the food is to die for! You can clearly see that they take care of the venue and it still gives you the freedom to decorate how you would like to. I would definitely book with them again if we had to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Brendan M

We had our wedding at Brittany Hill and it was perfect. We had the pleasure of working with Kate and Amanda and they really made the experience enjoyable and stress free. We worked with the Wedgewood vendors and everything was exceptional. DJ Zachary was absolutely... Read More fantastic! All in all, everything was perfect even down to the last detail. If you are looking for a wedding venue, look no further!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Brianna T

We just got married. August 25th and it could not of been more perfect! And brittany hill handles every thing!! I did not have to worry about a thing other than my. Dress and my bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Linda T

I was one lucky bride to have found Wedgewood Brittany Hill for our wedding venue. My fiancé and I live in TX however with my family mainly residing in CO, we decided to host our wedding in CO. Being an out of state Bride planning a wedding 3000 miles away, without the help... Read More from Amanda and Kate and the rest of the Wedgewood team, our wedding would not have turned out the way that we would've hoped. Instead, they made the planning so easy and they were so helpful the entire time. On the day of the wedding, my husband and I were so fortunate to have such an awesome team to ensure everything turned out as planned. We felt like royalty. Our guests loved the food and drinks during cocktail hour. One of the main reasons we picked Brittany Hill as our venue was the cost for the services we selected. But we did not expect that the service would also exceed our expectations as well as our guests. If you host your wedding here asks for Terri to be your bartender! She is amazing and all of our guests loved her. I am one of those guests that never know what to order for cocktails, but with Terri's expertise and experience she is able to mix something for you that you will love. Brittany Hill is a beautiful venue and needs little decor to make your reception beautiful. My fiancé and I overall enjoyed our experience with Brittany Hill and their team. If you're a bride or a groom looking to find a place that is high in quality, inexpensive, customer service focused and with beautiful scenery then Brittany Hill is the place for you.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen K

We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. The customer service was outstanding, and we loved working with Kate, Amanda, and Tayler. They worked with our budget and helped to make all of the planning so much easier for us. We would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Sheria S

The Wedgewood At Brittany Hill helped to make my wedding day...truly the day of my dreams. Everything was absolutely beautiful and could not have gone more seamlessly. From meeting their wonderful Kate and Amanda as well as the rest of the team...to the last dance...I could not... Read More have been happier. I want to do it again!! I loved the venue, the food was delicious, the service impeccable and the genuine concern for every detail that I wanted was apparent from day one. I used all of the Wedgewood's vendors and I was very pleased with the DJ Tony , Love and Lens-Josh, The Dessert Stand (beautiful and delicious cakes) and the florist for the beautiful centerpieces and bouquet. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Tanya J

Our day was fabulous, we can't thank Kate enough for all the work she did to help make our day so special and of course lots of fun. They were able to accommodate us when we moved our wedding inside the morning of our big day. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious.... Read More We were able to dance the night away with all of our family and friends. The view is spectacular. Its been a month and our guests are still raving about our wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Mallory S

Our wedding was beautiful! We got married outside in August and the view was amazing. We had both mountains and city views that were incredible! Brian was with us from start to finish and was incredibly helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

As mother of the bride for my daughter's wedding on July 15, 2016, I would highly recommend Brittany Hill for your wedding venue. It's like a castle/mansion. You have the place to yourself. It is all inclusive meaning, you don't have to worry about music, cake, centerpieces, set... Read More up, table linens or food. Brian was wonderful. He tells you what to do when. The food was excellent as well. You can get married and have the reception in the same place. The wedding was just beautiful. My only regret is that it went too fast.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Eric C

My husband and I searched all over Denver for a perfect venue and with the feedback from our midwestern guests, we sure hit the nail on the head with the Brittany Hill. From beginning to end, we loved our experience and Brian, the owner (and DJ the night of our wedding!) was... Read More responsive and helpful. He and his staff worked with us to create a day that was carefree and beautiful. Everything was executed as planned. Our guests were complimenting the views, staff and overall venue all night. The Brittany Hill offers an amazing value. We cannot thank Brian and his staff enough!

Best Wedding Venue in Denver!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Anita J

The Brittany Hill Event Center is the best wedding venue in Denver! Our wedding was held on August 31, 2013. We reserved our event about 7 months in advance and working with the staff was an absolute dream. Our every whim was attended to and all our questions were answered... Read More expeditiously. The ceremony was initially planned for outside as they have a beautiful patio area with full views of both the mountains to the West and downtown Denver to the South, however, Mother Nature stepped in and we were forced inside for the entire event. The staff quickly flipped the reception space to accommodate the wedding ceremony and all was seamless to the attending guests. We have received positive feedback on their service for the night and the food was AWESOME!! We love Brittany Hill for making our day the most spectacular it could have been!