Wedgewood Weddings | Carmel

Carmel, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Carmel

A BALLROOM IN CARMEL, CA

Plan a wedding in beautiful Carmel, California at the Wedgewood Weddings | Carmel. Located just a short drive from the spectacular beaches of Carmel-by-the-Sea,  Wedgewood Weddings | Carmel is nestled within the idyllic hills of Carmel Valley. The gently rolling hills dotted with oak trees provide a picturesque backdrop for a dream wedding. While the resort is not located on the beach, beachfront weddings can be coordinated with the help of the experienced wedding staff. Couples can exchange vows under a lovely ceremony arch with the sand beneath their feet and the calm Pacific Ocean behind them.

Wedding parties can take photos under a canopy of trees or along one of the romantic paths lined with hedges and blooming flowers that meander through the grounds. The resort's Spanish colonial-style architecture also adds a sophisticated old-world style. The following areas are available for ceremonies and receptions.

The Garden. Couples can hold a ceremony on the manicured green lawns of the park with the hills of Carmel Valley behind then. A beautifully crafted white gazebo awaits couples at the end of the aisle. Wedding parties are free to hang flowers along the sides of the gazebo and add their own personal touches.

Fountain Courtyard. The bride and groom can host a cocktail hour in the Fountain Courtyard before stepping into one of the welcoming reception rooms. This graciously appointed space has abundant flowers, a tranquil fountain and a shaded patio framed by traditional Spanish wood beams. A stone fireplace is an intimate accent.

Fiesta Ballroom. After their social hour, couples can head into the Fiesta Ballroom. A combination of skylights and chandeliers create a warm, celebratory atmosphere. Impressive windows allow for natural light or views of the starry skies in the evening. The ballroom has an adjoined patio that is ideal for outdoor mingling. The Fiesta Ballroom can host up to 250 seated guests.

Merienda Room. The Merienda Room is the second, more intimate ballroom at Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center. High ceilings, views of the park and surrounding area, elegant chandeliers and ample room for dancing make this room a great option for groups under 170 guests.

Wedgewood Weddings | Carmel offers a wide selection of wedding packages that are tailored to fit any size wedding and any budget. With unique add-ons like fun photo booths, chocolate-covered strawberries and personalized ministry services, Wedgewood offers it all. The experienced kitchen staff can work around most dietary restrictions and allergies.

All packages include custom-designed menus, champagne toasts and DJ services. Personalized wedding cakes and overnight accommodations for the bride and groom can also be added with certain packages. Prices do vary based on the day of the week and the month. There is no guest minimum for private events.

Tables, chairs, linens, flatware, barware, setup and cleanup are included in the site fee. Amplified music is allowed. No rice, confetti, glitter or open flames are allowed at the ceremony or reception.

• On-site wedding coordinator
  • On-staff clergy
  • In-house wedding cake design and floral arrangements
  • Signature cocktail customization

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Garden, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4860 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Best Day EVER

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Erica M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at this particular Wedgewood location. Both Amanoel and Brea were wonderful to work with. We paid extra to have our wedding on the beach. The day of the wedding it rained all day. We saw that there might be a clearing in the rain so we... Read More decided to continue to have our wedding on the beach. They were very patient with us and allowed us to continue to have our wedding on the beach. Sure enough it was sunny when I walked down the isle. The day was perfect and blissful. I plan events for a living and I know how much work they put unto our event and I was so grateful that I was stressfree the day of my wedding. Plus the food was Delicious!!!

I cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Meg D

My husband and I married on 11/10/13 at the Wedgewood at Rancho Canada. Everything went so smoothly and the service was amazing! The great service started at booking and went right through to the event - our experience was better than expected. The venue was beautiful, the food... Read More and cake wonderful, the bar was great, the flowers were better than I could have dreamed, the DJ was fun and did a stellar job, and the staff were so lovely and helpful. This place is such a good value but they don't skimp on anything! Plus, having all the vendors included makes life so much easier. We worked with Brea, Amanoel and Amie. In the video you see Amanoel fixing my train before we go down the hill to start the ceremony and it warmed my heart because I don't remember that happening. The staff at the Wedgewood made our wedding day even better than we expected or could have hoped!

100% recommendation

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Mihan R

I came all the way from Germany to get married in California and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue! Well, we are talking about Carmel here, CARMEL!!!!! The beach they use is gorgeous and not crowded with people, their location on the golf course is gorgeous,... Read More the room is gorgeous, yes, everything is gorgeous, yes, Brea and Amanoel are gorgeous too :)!!!! Brea and Amanoel are amazing to work with, they replied to emails within hours, make sure to tell them every little detail in mind. Remember, for you it's THE wedding, for them it's just one wedding out of tons of weddings! That doesn't mean they don't treat you with special care and live! They are beyond friendly, warm and caring! The food was great, everyone loved the open bar and the music! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Christina M

Beautiful venue! We had a beach ceremony and were blessed with some anazing weather! Their planning services were great and extremely helpful the cherry on top was the delicious food!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Carmen C

Our wedding was spectacular! That's what we think and what all our guest tell us. Everything was very organized, well planned. It was a beautiful, sunny day perfect for the beach ceremony. The tables' arrangements, flowers, cake, food, etc. were stunning. The food delicious... Read More and the service was excellent. The DJ (Jason) was wonderful. Our coordinator (Marisa) was outstanding. We can't stop talking about our wedding! We are very grateful to Wedgewood Carmel staff for all their support and help to make our special day not just special but unforgettable.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kelly T

Excellent place would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle H

Our wedding was better than I could have ever dreamed! And the Carmel location and amazing Wedgewood Staff were a huge reason! From the first time we came for a visit we were convinced this was the place! They even let us bring our dogs to the visit. You can be assured that... Read More everyone of the ladies in the sales staff will help you through the entire wedding process. They patiently answered all our questions. It was clear they are professionals and experts at weddings. They knew to ask us all the right questions and plan out details we wouldn't have ever thought of. If you are at all considering a beach wedding, this is the place to do it! Marisa made sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. I didn't stress one bit the day of the wedding b/c I knew she had everything under control. The entire staff was great. We appreciated having our own Banquet captain, whom introduced himself and made sure our drinks were full and we got plenty of food. Just book your wedding here, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Bethany N

The ladies at the Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center in Carmel were incredible! I wouldn't have had an enjoyable and stress-free evening if it hadn't been for them. They made sure my guests were happy, but most of all they made sure that me and my groom got exactly what we... Read More wanted. I can't tell you how many people told us how beautiful everything was!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Stephanie B

Made our reception perfect! Our guests said they had an amazing time, such fun and my (new) husband I did not have to do anything but go where we were told! We were pulled aside for a few moments at the beginning while everyone visited to just catch our breath, so nice! They... Read More poured us some champagne, we just took a moment to realize we were now married! Food - delicious, atmosphere - 10+, personnel - 100 Thank you so much for giving this late to the party bride/groom a party to remember! Mr & Mrs B !

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Carlos P

Wedgewood was absolutely everything and more than what we asked for. There was a tiny hiccup at the beginning and they bent over backwards to make sure that it was being taken care of and it absolutely was. Our night was perfect in everyway and it was because of their friendly... Read More staff, the dj, and all the vendors that worked together to make it happen. SO thankful we went with Wedgewood.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Tyler H

Our wedding was on March 19 2016. The day was amazing everything was set up beautifully. We got quick responses to all our questions and all the vendors they used were amazing. Our cake from I do wedding cakes in Morgan Hill was amazing. The DJ Brian was great and easy to work... Read More with and Jim from Pennisala flowers was so sweet. They did switch out a few people working in the office but everything we switched over perfectly and we never felt that we were ignored or that they had no clue about our wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking everything was fabulous.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Naomi A

My Hubby and I recently were wed at Wedgewood- Carmel. Not only was the complete package affordable, the venue offered everything we were looking for. The gals that we worked with were very helpful. The venue provides the permits for a beach ceremony (if desired), preferred... Read More vendors (if you want), and coordinators. The vendors were absolutely perfect. From the caterers to the florist to the DJ- everything was excellent. We ended up using an outside bakery, because of the type of cake we wanted. However, all of the other vendors we used were recommended by Wedgewood. While you don't get to taste the meals prior to the wedding, the food was incredibly delicious! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a coastal wedding.

Amazing Vendor!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Tryphena C

I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Wedgewood. The planning was amazingly simple and everything was customizable. The staff was excellent at answering all our questions and put us at ease through the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend if you are a busy... Read More working bride like me going with this company. You get a binder with a to-do list and everything you need to know and recommendations for who to contact (all excellent vendors). The service staff and DJ did a fantastic job keeping us on track and maximizing the time we got to spent with our guests. The cake was delicious and the design was exactly what we wanted.

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

My husband and I loved our experience at Wedgewood Carmel! We can't say enough good things about this venue. The staff was so pleasant to work with; we're really impressed by how professional they are. The planning with Brea and Sophia went smoothly and they responded to emails... Read More on a timely manner. Our wedding was very intimate and unique. We had our ceremony at Monastery Beach and our reception at the Rancho Canada Golf Course in the Merienda room, both locations are gorgeous! From the moment we arrived to the reception Karen our Banquet captain and the banquet staff went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of the rest of the evening. Everyone loved the buffet; so there's no need to worry about not being able to do a tasting. Our DJ Bryan made every effort to keep the dance floor vibrant and was very patient with all the guests requests. The staff makes you feel extra special :) This is the place to go if you have a budget. You have the freedom to customize your all inclusive package. We received many compliments on the spectacular location of the venue and the food that was served. Wedgewood's accommodating way, flexibility, and affordability made it possible for us to have our dream wedding without getting into debt. This place seemed too good to be true; they're incredibly easy to work with. It turned out to be our dream wedding! Thanks to the Wedgewood Carmel team for this wonderful experience! We couldn't be more pleased!

pain in the butt!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Krissy V

So wedgewood has apparently been around for 25 years, but this particular venue is a new contract and has only conducted a couple of weddings. I contracted for a beach ceremony for 100 people and would be told that it was no problem. After doing our own research we found out... Read More that a beach permit would only allow 50 people and the general manager told us "there's nothing we can do". Not only were we paying for $100 people, and had already put down a hefty deposit, but they were not allow a refund due to breach of contract. Not until I left a truthful feedback post on their facebook page when they asked for feedback, did I get a response from Bill the President of Wedgewood. Only then did people seem to care about the issue. They tried finding another beach, but only found one that was dirty and had homeless people living on it (no offense to homeless people, I know they need help, but its not something anyone pictures in the background of their wedding pictures). I then sent another disgruntled message to Bill, and was shocked to hear the message he left on our voicemail. He basically said the he was sorry, and its clear that both sides are at fault. Both sides?! I honestly don't know how I would be at fault, other than for signing a contract with this company for my wedding! Really, they should be thanking me, because if they hadn't heard about this permit issue, they wouldn't have known to fix other contracted weddings. I, finally found another beach myself (pretty easy when you can use google and a telephone) and thankfully Wedgewood did the rightful thing and paid for those services. I wouldn't necessarily say that all Wedgewoods are like this, but this particular site has a lot to learn. Be very careful when booking at this site, and make sure to ask the right questions. I'm thankful that they took care of the issue, but I did a lot of the solution solving myself. I have faith and hope my wedding goes well still.

Reception

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Jeanette S

We had our Reception at Rancho Canada and it was beautiful! The room had just been renivated and it looked great! The food was FANTASTIC! Best wedding buffet food I have ever had.

My day

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Traci K

It was all in all a wonderful day! Jeff at Rancho Canada did a great job with getting things set for us. There was a lack of communication with some things. But all worked out in the end. The food was great! Prime rib the best!!! My only complaint was we had the room rented... Read More until midnight and the staff was breaking down tables by 1030 when we had plenty of guest still dancing and having fun. Was kind of strange...made everyone feel they were being pushed out to soon. Not alone they tossed all my rented flowers and fall leaves.

Exellent food

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Channing B

Perfect size room for 100 guest wedding. They also had a larger room if you need it. The food was A+! We did a dinner buffet for our wedding. We got many compliments about the food. They did not have a cake cutting fee, we had a cash bar, a DJ floor was provided. They had... Read More it all.