Wedgewood Weddings | David Girard Vineyards

Placerville, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | David Girard Vineyards

A BALLROOM IN PLACERVILLE, CA

Wedgewood at David Girard Vineyards is located in beautiful Placerville California. Wine enthusiasts will find a lot to love about this first-rate winery and vineyard. Perched on top of a hill in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, this venue offers picturesque 360-degree views year round. Surrounded by grapevines and sweeping countryside, there is something interesting to see in nearly every direction. The grounds feature a waterfall and a small lake, which make ideal backdrops for wedding photos. This venue offers an outdoor ceremony site and an indoor space for the reception.

The Hilltop Amphitheater. The Hilltop Amphitheater is a Tuscan style outdoor ceremony site littered with elegant fountains and towering oak trees. Couples walk down a 60-foot aisle that ends in a stark white raised dais and colonnade. This structure perfectly frames the couple, and the raised dais ensures that all the guests get a full view of the ceremony. A total of 300 guests can fit comfortably in this outdoor space.

The Viticulture Galleria. After the ceremony, guests can make their way into the Viticulture Galleria, the David Girard Vineyard's 7,000-square-foot reception hall. It offers a clean, modern aesthetic that is reminiscent of an art gallery. The high ceilings feature exposed oak beams and dangling chandeliers. Like the Hilltop Amphitheater, this space can seat a total of 300 guests.

Wedgewood is a wedding and banquet company that has numerous locations, including its location at Davis Girard Vineyards. Woodward venues are known for providing all inclusive packages that simplify the process of planning a wedding. There are numerous package options available, giving couples the ability to customize their special day to fit their style and budget. All packages include basic catering services, as well as other necessities such as wedding invitations and centerpieces for tables at the reception. More involved packages include luxury items such as chocolate strawberries and specialty table liners. Couples can choose to bring in a wedding cake from an outside vendor, or they can buy a personalized wedding cake made by professional bakers at the venue.

Because Wedgewood at David Girard Vineyards is backed by the Wedgewood brand, there are a number of unique perks the venue has to offer.

• Handicap accessible
  • Projection equipment on site
  • High-definition sound equipment
  • Photo booths available upon request
  • Private dressing rooms with full length mirrors
  • Ministry services provided upon request
  • Specialty reception lighting
  • Winery tours

Discover your perfect fit.

Wedgewood Weddings | David Girard Vineyards offers a gorgeous atmosphere for vineyard weddings, complete with a picturesque lake, waterfalls, oak trees and 40 acres of grape vines. With Wedgewood's all-inclusive, customizable wedding packages this venue is both beautiful and affordable. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Garden, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

741 Cold Springs Road, Placerville, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Amanda M

GORGEOUS venue. Wedgewood was very easy to work with and very affordable. No complaints at all! I have already recommended this venue to several friends. Can't do better if you want a vineyard wedding at a reasonable price.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Heather L

Absolutely loved this venue- and so did our guests. Everyone kept complimenting us on the decor, the food, the ceremony, the DJ, and on and on. Only thing is- I had little to nothing to do with any of that! My best move was picking Wedgewood at David Girard for my venue! I did... Read More practically nothing, had zero stress, and yet had the wedding of my dreams for a completely reasonable price! Thanks for taking on all the work for me!! I can’t recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jennifer U

Our wedding at DGV turned out beautiful and we have pictures to prove it! The location and views from the ceremony site and reception building were gorgeous. The staff at Wedgewood was so easy to work with, including all of the vendors they provided. They were so... Read More accommodating, and allowed me to have a stress free wedding. The banquet captain even comment on how relaxed I was the entire time, I give her and the wedding coordinator huge kudos for ensuring my wedding went smoothly. I would highly recommend DGV!

Amazing venue amazing staff!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Casie P

DGV is an absolutely stunning vineyard set in the foothills of Placerville. My husband and I happen to stumble accross this gem out wine tasteing one afternoon and fell in love with its location. Lucky for us they were designing a brand new event center for housing weddings and... Read More we just happend to be getting married the following Fall! Our wedding was amazing, our guests were astonished at the beauty of the location and Judy our coordinator is one of the nicest, most appreciative vendors I've ever worked with. Our day wedding was perfect, from start to finish we were blown away by the ease of planning and working with DGV to create a truely unforgettable experience.

Couldn't Ask For More!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Michelle P

We chose David Girard when we were looking for a Mediterranean themed wedding and Googled it...the moment we drove through the gates we knew this would be where we got married, but still we visited dozens of other wineries and nothing ever compared! In addition to the beautiful... Read More grounds, the coordinator Judy is amazing--professional, sweet, funny, kind...and she had my husband's back during the ceremony/reception. Everyone RAVED about this place, and kept asking me how I found such a treasure. We both highly recommend this venue for a wedding, or even a special event--or just for a tasting visit! I'm a professional writer and can't come up with words to describe such a magical place.

Great

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Elizabeth Z

Very Beautiful location

Beautiful and great staff and wine!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jessica W

I had my wedding at David Girard Vineyards late September. I first saw pictures of the vineyards online and had to go see for myself. It has beautiful landscaping and architecture! The ceremony site has Greco-Roman columns with trees as a stunning background. The reception is in... Read More a tent that opens up and the view of the foothills is spectacular! The staff is very helpful and the wine is very impressive. Highly recommended!