Wedgewood Weddings | Fresno

Fresno, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Fresno

A BALLROOM IN FRESNO, CA

Wedgewood Fresno transforms the breezy comfort and sophistication of Fresno, California, into a personal wedding experience, offering picturesque scenes and elegant rooms to meet the special-day dreams of couples. The spaces at Wedgewood Fresno can seat 400 guests, but a smaller banquet room is available for a more intimate wedding experience.

Garden Oasis is a stone-cut stage where couples take vows amid swaying palms, blossom-scented air and the music of a bubbling fountain. Guests watch comfortably in covered seating. On hot days, they’ll appreciate the built-in mist coolers. After the ceremony, guests are free to explore the grounds and discover all that the space has to offer. The garden’s waterfall makes a beautiful backdrop for unforgettable wedding photos.

The Grand Ballroom has high, draped ceilings from which classic chandeliers sparkle. During the day, a multitude of wide, arched-top windows allow natural light to stream across the spacious dance floor. All chandeliers can be turned low to provide an elegant and romantic ambience. The Grand Ballroom is available in conjunction with other spaces as a reception venue, or it can be used as an backdrop for the ceremony.

Wedgwood Fresno’s 30 years of experience make weddings a worry-free affair from the planning stages to the wedding day. Every aspect of the ceremony is provided for and personalized.

Wedgwood Fresno’s catering is famously delectable and endlessly customizable. The menu includes cake, bar and a wide selection of dishes. Bartenders are included in the bar price as are wine, liquor, beer, signature cocktails and a champagne toast. Wedgwood Fresno can serve a buffet, hors d’oeuvres, a cocktail reception and dessert, depending on the specific needs and wants of the couple. It also offers a tasting session for the bride and groom to finalize a decision. Dietary needs can be catered to, including gluten-free, lactose-free, vegan and vegetarian foods.

After consulting the expertise of Wedgwood Fresno’s knowledgeable staff, couples select from an array of wedding packages and then add or drop amenities according to their wants and desires until the wedding is a personal statement.

Wedgwood Fresno is a community-based organization. A generous portion of your wedding cost goes to benefit groups such as Junior Golf, Boys & Girls Clubs, FOOD Share of Ventura County and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Wedding packages also offer:

• China, flatware and glassware
  • Linens
  • Audio and video equipment
  • Setup and cleanup

Discover your perfect fit.

At Wedgewood Weddings |Fresno, a beautiful garden with a gently flowing fountain and exquisitely landscaped courtyard provides a gorgeous backdrop for ceremonies, and an elegant ballroom offers the perfect setting for an unforgettable reception--all with Wedgewood's affordable, customizable wedding packages. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

4584 West Jacquelyn Avenue, Fresno, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Surprising!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Kimberlina R

My friend was married here recently and I was blown away by the value that this place offers it's clients! There are several packages to choose from depending on your budget or you can create your own package to make it more unique to your taste. They do everything for you! They... Read More have vendors they work with which are included into the packages already. They set everything up for you, including lighting those candles! The only complaint that my friend had was that the coordinator was difficult to reach at times. For me, it was strange to be able to look over the back of the ceremony area and see the dirt field behind it. Being over 6 feet tall myself, it may not be everyone's issue and the trees are still growing which seems to be the plan to hide the surroundings. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, however, when it was all lit up with garden lights and warmed with heaters (again, provided by the venue!). I would highly suggest this venue if you are considering in this area!

Perfect venue

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Rainbow M

My experience with wedgewood was amazing. Everything from DJ down to napkins was chosen by me from the vendors that wedgewood contracts with. It was a stress free wedding for my husband and I. Tara, the sales/customer service women was wonderful. She always got right back to me... Read More with answers to my questions. Katherine the wedding coordinator went above and beyond her duties to keep my stress levels down. She got the wedding party drinks while we were taking pictures and even took my 2 year old to play while the ceremony was happening so my parents could watch the ceremony without interruption. Thank you Wedgewood for making my dream wedding come true.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Tamara S

I heard of Wedgewood during my planning and decided to check it out because I wasn't having the best luck in the planning process. They take care of so much for you. They have vendors they use (you don't HAVE to use them), but it will save you money to use them. Plus, they are... Read More all good vendors, they don't cheap out. They have the vendors call YOU. The packages they offer are customizable all the way to the wedding. I was a little nervous because I just told Wedgewood what I wanted the hall to look like and had to cross my fingers in hopes that they understood me. I wrote it all out in the planning guide they give you and reviewed it with Tara, one of the consultants there. When I got there the day of the wedding, I was so amazed. It was beautiful. Everything I wanted was where I wanted it. Service throughout the night was amazing. They checked on me so many times to make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. They checked on everyone in our wedding party and our parents too. I had guests compliment the staff. I heard a lot of guests compliment the food as well. The bridal suite was stocked with cheese, crackers, and champagne. I had the most amazing night and I am very grateful to Wedgewood for everything they did!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Breana B

5.0 star rating 12/18/2017 Planning a wedding is usually very stressful and complicated...NOT so with Wedgewood Fresno. We have had such a pleasant experience during this time and have actually been able to enjoy it and each other. Their packages are online along with prices,... Read More they give you a detailed binder with all of the necessary information and dates to have items chosen and it has been so helpful for someone like me. I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are getting married. One friend that chose to go with another venue (that didn't have an in-house caterer like Wedgewood) had the misfortune of having their caterer go MIA along with their deposit a month before their big day. With Wedgewood, you never have to worry about misfortunes like that. When someone asks if we are stressed out, it is so nice to say "not at all, we are very excited and looking forward to it". Thank you Planning a wedding is usually very stressful and complicated...NOT so with Wedgewood Fresno. We have had such a pleasant experience during this time and have actually been able to enjoy it and each other. Their packages are online along with prices, they give you a detailed binder with all of the necessary information and dates to have items chosen and it has been so helpful for someone like me. I have recommended this venue to all of my friends that are getting married. One friend that chose to go with another venue (that didn't have an in-house caterer like Wedgewood) had the misfortune of having their caterer go MIA along with their deposit a month before their big day. With Wedgewood, you never have to worry about misfortunes like that. When someone asks if we are stressed out, it is so nice to say "not at all, we are very excited and looking forward to it". Thank you Tami and Jody!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Devonne G

My husband and I were married here on feb 22, 2015, I loved everything at my wedding. My reception was my dream come true. Wedge wood has everything there catering, dj, florist, invitations, ect.. it made planning my wedding so easy and stress free. I would highly recommend them... Read More to anyone planning a wedding

2017-12-05T15:54:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Sandy C

My fiancé and I wanted to plan our wedding within 5 months and thought that Wedgewood would be the perfect place to hold our wedding since it was the most all-inclusive venue we found in the Fresno area. We did not regret our decision. The staff at Wedgewood are caring,... Read More organized, and professional. We were at first worried about pricing, but the venue was very willing to work within out budget and gave us advice about different big decisions we had to make. Because they specialize in planning and hosting weddings, I felt like the whole wedding planning process was stress-free and fun to plan. On the day, I felt well taken care of. I didn't have to worry about anything since my wedding coordinator was taking care of guests and at the same time reminding me about the different events schedule for the day. Their experience and professionalism was evident throughout the whole night. I didn't even have to get up from my seat to get food from the buffet since they served it for me and my husband! My guests were all impressed by the service, food, and beauty of the venue.

2017-12-05T15:54:18 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Rachel S

I got married here in September, and the venue was gorgeous! From the outdoor garden to the inside ballroom, it looked amazing. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The prices are pretty great too! My coordinator and banquet captain made sure everything went smoothly... Read More and were very helpful. My husband and I were extremely grateful for them. I received many compliments on how smoothly everything went, and how impressed they were with everything.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Anabel V

My husband and I are very satisfied with All the staff and how easy and stress free they made everything for us. I highly recommend them. Great place clean and beautiful. Thank you all

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brandi L

We are 10 days away from our wedding and just had our final appointment with Tami & Jodi today. Honestly, booking with Wedgewood has been the BEST decision we could have made. We had a four month engagement and thought planning a wedding was going to be overwhelming, but it was... Read More the exact opposite with Wedgewood. On our first meeting with Tami, she drafted a sample contract to show us exactly what we could afford and what we would be getting. There was no pressure to sign then and there, but we knew as soon as we walked out that she gave us a deal we couldn't resist. Tami threw in many promotions for us and was just a pleasure to work with. Both Tami and Jodi have been very accommodating to us by answering all of our questions quickly and tending to our very last minute switches! They stick true to your budget and customize you wedding to fit YOUR needs. We appreciated how available they made themselves and we knew they were easy to contact whenever we needed them. Our wedding planning has been stress free thanks to the staff at Wedgewood. Once you book with Wedgewood, you are given a binder that answers all of the questions you could have and assists you in the planning process (down to every small detail). It was very easy to meet with the vendors contracted with Wedgewood. We loved being able to say "we're a Wedgewood couple" because the vendors already know how to work with Wedgewood; it just made the whole process easier. Although our wedding day has not happened yet, we feel very grateful to have picked a venue that genuinely cares about you and making you feel amazing on your wedding day. Thank you Tami & Jodi...you two are AMAZING!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Ericka G

We had our wedding July 15, 2017, and one word to describe the day was AMAZING. My husband and I as well as all of our guest are still raving about it. PLANNING PROCESS- We booked our wedding about a year and a half before the big day and the entire process went smoothly.... Read More Tami was able draft up a contract that allowed to have everything we wanted in our wedding but still keep us within our budget. Another thing that I appreciated was how almost all of the vendors we used were available through Wedgewood, which was very helpful during the planning process, both my husband and I are military and live pretty hectic lives and we very much appreciated the “all in one” feel. REHEARSAL - Thursday before our wedding we had the opportunity to meet our wedding coordinator Yadi and she was absolutely amazing. Due to delayed planes, only about 9 of the 16 members of our wedding party we able to the attend the wedding rehearsal, which had me stressing out out of fear that our wedding wouldn’t run smoothly, Yadi assured me that everything would be turn out great. Which it did! THE BIG DAY- The big day finally arrived and my bridal party and I were able to come in early since there were no other events going on that day. The bridal suite was amazing very spacious, there was drinks and food set up for us in the suite before we arrived, which everyone enjoyed. Yadi came checked on us several times before the ceremony and ensured us that everything was going great. She even helped get my dress on (no one in my bridal party could figure out how to tie the back of my dress up loll). The wedding ceremony itself went off without a hitch. The reception décor was perfect and every one of our guest enjoyed the food. Overall the entire event (planning process, rehearsal and wedding day) was amazing. Thank you to all the Wedgewood staff!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Lisa V

We had our wedding on 6/9/17 and I am so happy we chose wedgewood for our wedding! The staff is absolutely amazing and attentive. They have different packages to choose from and they include just about everything! We choose the gold package and we didn't have to deal with any... Read More outside vendors! We truly had a stress free wedding because everything was taken care of. The staff went above and beyond and we had a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017

My sister and I had a 50th Anniversary dinner for our parents at Wedgewood in Fresno.The food and table settings were done exactly as discussed, even after several head count changes just days before our event. Tami and Jodi were more than patient and very helpful!! Everything... Read More turned out beautiful ;)

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Katie D

This place is a dream come true. They made my wedding into a fairy tale and made me feel stress free the entire time. They made sure I was happy with everything and that my guest has a wonderful experience. They are there for you every step of the way during the planning... Read More process. You csn get cake, food,flowers, dj, and wedding coordination in just one place. I loved how I can customize what I wanted in my wedding package. They were so caring and helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone that want a stress free wedding! Thank you wedgewood!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kennedy G

I loved our experience here. They really cared about us and what we wanted for our special day. I would highly recommend this place to anyone getting married. They take care of everything! The food was amazing too!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Travis B

Fantastic job!!!! We got married on 12/10/16, and the lead wait staff was AWESOME! He made sure my husband and I were taken care of, not to mention the service and amazing way everything went so smoothly. There was even another christmas party going on in their side room, yet... Read More we didn't even know that was taking place! We loved every moment of the night, and we couldn't be happier with how well everything went. Everyone is still talking about how amazing our wedding was!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016

1. Tami went waaaaay above and beyond from the time we first walked in to get information. She was the one person that helped us pull everything together and the main reason our special day was absolutely perfect. We can not say enough great things about her!! Love you tons... Read More Tami 💜💜💜 2. Our event coordinator Yadi was awesome!! She kept it all organized and flowing just perfectly. And the guy helping with everything was totally awesome too!! Moses (spelling) kept the drinks full and did more than we'll ever know to keep everything flowing just right. 3. The photo booth guy (blanking on his name) was fabulous!! The pics he got people to take, and the book he put together for us is priceless!! One of our favorite things about the night!! We look at it all the time. 4. Heather (the DJ) was also great!! She only said "Bride and Groom" once. Lol. Followed our play list perfectly and was completely in charge of the flow of events musically. 5. The food was unbelievable!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious it all was. And everything was either hot or cold as it was meant to be. The cake was sooooo awesome!! Guests all took cake home, even people who don't normally eat cake!! 6. Everyone involved with the night, from the table setting and decorating people, to the clean up crew and the cigarette butt picker uppers (sorry if there were any) did just an absolutely fabulous job. Everyone worries about everything being "perfect" on that special day. It's never "perfect " but you hope for the best with only a few minor mess ups. Well we can honestly say that the entire day WAS perfect!!! We had so much fun, we felt like the most beautiful women on the planet, and every single thing about our wedding was exactly how we imagined it would be !! Really? When does this happen? Never!! Lol We would not change one single thing about that day. In fact, we just want to do it all over again every month. Lol. Thank you soooooo much to every single person that had even the smallest part in making our wedding day a day we will remember as "perfect" FOREVER!! Cindy and Kristen 💜

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katherine B

Great experience - everything went smoothly and we had a wonderful evening. We kept things basic, and were still treated like royalty. It was a beautiful night and we would recommend this venue to anyone. The value was incredible.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Brenda S

Just got married here a week ago and everyone can't stop talking about it. It was perfect. We used the DJ service, and cake service. It was so good. The DJ kept the crowd dancing never a dull moment on the dance floor. The bartender was friendly and nice. Yadira was my... Read More coordinator and she kept the day running smoothly. I was getting dehydrated since it was over 100 degrees and Yadira made sure I had enough water. Brought me something sugary and made sure I had a soda for after the ceremony. Tami helped me put everything together and helped me all the colors together so it all went together. Yadira also took all the decorations I brought and put everything together just the way I wanted it. Moises who was the banquet captain made sure we had cake, dinner, and drinks whenever we needed it. They are very friendly and helpful. I have already recommended Wedgewood to someone who was already considering them. I highly recommend Wedgewood.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Mila H

My new husband and I cannot stress how much we loved getting married at Wedgewood. Our wedding day was beautiful and every single staff member was so very helpful throughout the whole process. Our reception and ceremony were beautiful and all of our guests were raving about the... Read More beautiful wedding after. We chose Wedgewood originally because of the ease of having everything contracted through them so we did not have to worry about finding our own DJ, bakery, caterer, linens, flowers, etc. We recommend Wedgewood to every single couple getting married.

I'd do it again!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Brittany C

I loved my venue. They had different packages available for you to choose from. They can provide your cake, music, set up & break down, all lines, outdoor ceremony option(which we picked)wedding coordinator, food, and more if you so choose! The DJ was amazing, we every guest... Read More tell us how much food and how delicious it was! (we picked the Silver Package). And our wedding coordinator was there with us every step of the way.

January wedding

Reviewed on 3/30/2013 Jessica W

During the process of planning my wedding I felt really underwhelmed with the level of service I received. They answered all my questions, but didn't seem very excited about my event. This was very different from my friend who had her wedding at Wedgewood Eagle Ridge in Gilroy,... Read More who had excellent service. However, on the day of my wedding any little thing I asked them to do they did, and the whole thing was perfect. So I guess I can't complain!

Almost perfect...

Reviewed on 3/29/2012 Shayna C

The staff was extremely nice and helpful during the planning process. They were very accommodating with all f our requests. The only complaint we had was that there were quite a few misunderstandings the day of the wedding. We had requested a bar to at the reception, and there... Read More wasn't one. Some of our food wasn't ever brought out so it basically went to waste. However, the guy on staff that was in charge of getting everything did try his best to make sure that everything was taken care of. Overall, it was a great experience and everyone knows that no wedding ever goes according to plan. All in all, I think we got pretty close!