Wedgewood Weddings | Ken Caryl

Littleton, CO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Discover your perfect fit.

A prime location for your perfect wedding day, Wedgewood Weddings | Ken Caryl is sure to amaze. With its majestic backdrops, serene ceremony options, and stylish ballrooms, this is a dream wedding venue come true! Wedgewood Weddings | Ken Caryl has three amazing ceremony options to choose from. There are two charming outdoor courtyard areas to exchange vows in front of a gorgeous garden arch overlooking the grounds of trees, rolling hillsides, and mountains. Should you seek an intimate indoor ceremony, the Fireside Room’s stunning interior, detailing, and ambiance of the romantic fireplace is the ideal place for you and yours. There are two handsomely designed ballrooms featuring raised ceilings, large dance floor, and plenty of captivating Ken Caryl views, for an unforgettable wedding day

Ballroom, Garden, Park, Church, Religious Setting

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

11851 Shaffer Drive, Littleton, CO (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Allen A

Wedgewood Ken Caryl was amazing from day one. They are so accommodating and try really hard to make all of your wedding visions come true. Courtney and Madeline were both so phenomenal and super responsive throughout the entire process as questions and changes came up. Choosing... Read More Wedgewood put the majority of wedding stresses behind us on the day of because we knew that everything would be handled in regard to decorations, food and drink - we just (mostly) had to show up! Madeline was amazing as our day of coordinator, so patient and calm in the midst of any last minute hiccups (i.e. sick flower girls). The venue is basically wedding ready as it is, so I didn't do a whole lot of additional decorations which helped with cost (which was super reasonable to begin with). Thank you so much Madeline and team for helping make our wedding day so memorable!

2018-04-11T16:25:01 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Rebecca H

My husband and I got married at Wedgewood Ken Caryl March 2018 and had an amazing experience. We worked with Madeline and she ensured that every detail was taken care of! We highly recommend getting the-day of coordination - definitely worth it! We didn't have to worry about a... Read More thing on our wedding day! The bakery they work with was amazing. Sarah with their recommended DJ company was super awesome! Tom and Helen with Love and Lens were the best photographers we could have hoped for. Overall a very great experience - we wouldn't have changed anything about it! We would recommend to anyone who wants a stress free beautiful event!

2018-04-11T16:25:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Ashley T

Although we did not end up selecting the Wedgewood/Ken Caryl, we had such an impressive experience with the team that we wanted to give them a shout-out! We were pleasantly surprised by their interest in getting to know us as a couple and their thoughtful/personalized... Read More follow-up. They took time in our initial session to understand our needs and vision, thoroughly share our options, and answer all of our questions. We elected to go with a hotel because we had so many out-of-town guests and wanted to provide them with the easiest experience possible, but this was a close second! Very unique approach - these folks are on the ball!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Janelle M

My husband and I got married January 2018 and used the Wedgewood Ken Caryl for our reception venue and are SOOOO glad we did! What drew us to this venue in the first place was the scenic foothills right in its backyard, as well as the very reasonably priced packages that the... Read More Wedgewood offers. We had 200 guests at our wedding which can get pricey, but the Wedgewood and its amazing staff enabled us to put together a plan/package that we could afford AND accommodate all the wonderful features we had hoped for in our wedding reception. We did lots of mixing/matching from the various packages they offer, we "upgraded" in some areas and "downgraded" in others, and never once did they complain at a change or make us feel guilty for trying to save money. We highly recommend spending the money on a "day of coordinator" as Madeline did an INCREDIBLE job of setting up/tearing down all our decorations, coordinating with all our vendors, keeping the timeline running smoothly, and even sent us home with a to-go box from our dinner which we ate together at our hotel that night. Madeline along with the other staff that night were nothing but helpful and professional and made the night seamless. The Wedgewood at Ken Caryl was very flexible with all of our special requests, and provided lots of advice throughout the planning process. Madeline and Courtney both helped us do research on external vendors including getting price quotes on a stage for the band and good restaurants to host our rehearsal dinner. We would recommend this location to anyone in a heartbeat! Not only for their service but also for the views; we had many guests from out of town who were blown away by the location and our pictures turned out incredible. We relied very heavily on reviews of venues during our own search for a location, which is why we wanted to take the time to give back with a review of our own experience. THANK YOU WEDGEWOOD AT KEN CARYL!! You were such a big part of what made our day special!

2018-02-07T15:50:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Megan N

We cannot say enough great things about this venue. The location was perfect, the staff was very helpful with planning. Courtney was amazing and made our day go smoothly. Highly recommended!

2017-12-05T15:59:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Brittany A

Wedgewood at Ken Caryl was a great venue. Madeline and Courtney were so helpful and always were flexible with my changes. The food was great. The DJ was awesome. Packages were very customizable. I liked that they had a beautiful outside and inside to meet our needs. Beautiful... Read More spot for pictures.

2017-12-05T15:59:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lars L

The venue is beautiful and has a nice setup. But they could do a little better at cleaning up and making sure there is enough food for what you pay for. Overall, it was a great day and the venue was pretty enough to give us some awesome pictures.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tanya S

Courtney and the whole Wedgewood team was awesome to work with! The venue was gorgeous! Being an out of state bride, Wedgewood made it easy! I was pleased with all the vendors they chose for me and was pleasantly surprised how well my vision was executed with only phone call... Read More meetings! They day went so smoothly and I truly felt that the team was invested in making sure my day went perfectly! Great value for your money! I encourage you to chose Wedgewood Ken Caryl for your big day, you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Gabrielle B

Don’t trust what the wedding calculator says, even if you put it your date and time of event it doesn’t know tell you that there is a minimum. My wedding was only calculated at being around $6,000, but for an off-season, evening wedding the minimum must be $11,000. So not only... Read More was I under the assumption that I would be able to do everything I wanted for this wedding venue in that price range, but they also never told me about this, until I was about to book. Every time I had mentioned the price the calculator gave me, the staff never once told me that the number wasn’t completely accurate. NOT COOL. FALSE ADVERTISING.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Elle L

Madeline at this Wedgewood location as well as some of the other staff were absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to customize a package perfect for our wedding! On top of that they even assisted entertaining our little one while we went over details of packages! We... Read More cannot wait to have our wedding with them and will be recommending them to all of our friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kersey K

Wedgewood was wonderful from the very start! We had looked at several different venues and decided to go with Wedgewood because of what they offered in comparison to others. Their packages are great for any budget and are customizable. They were helpful with all the questions we... Read More had and were always friendly! I felt welcomed and greatly taken care of. The grounds are beautiful and they are well taken care of. The food is delicious which is also really important! I would suggest anyone who is looking for a beautiful, memorable, and low-stress wedding to get married here! It's SOOO worth it.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tammy C

There are not enough positive words to describe Dena and how much I just adore her! She made me feel like a "new" bride from day 1 and considering I'm 50 and it was my 2nd marriage but my first wedding, she made me feel so special and that really resonated with me! Working with... Read More all of your vendors was so easy and they all came through with exactly what I wanted! Zach was an amazing DJ, our bartender was funny and very personable and my guests were so happy from start to finish! Everything came together really well down to the last detail and it was just what I wanted and expected! I can't thank you enough for this wonderful experience that Darren and I will have a lifetime of memories from! Love to all!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Matt B

Wedgewood at Ken Caryl advertised itself as a great value for the money, and indeed the value for the money was great! We couldn't believe how professional and top-notch everything was! Our coorindator, Dena Dobbs, was super friendly and personable, highly responsive to our... Read More email requests (answered every question quickly and thoroughly), bent over backwards to work with us (both my wife and I live outside the United States and did the whole planning process from overseas) via email and Skype despite the extreme time difference, and made the whole wedding planning experience very easy and enjoyable, and the other staff were also very professional and courteous. The food for our reception was delicious and plentiful, the outdoor scenery was beautiful, and space for the outdoor ceremony charming and cozy. Basically, everything you could hope a wedding coordination service would do, they did, and did it excellently. We would highly recommend Wedgewood at Ken Caryl to anyone looking to get married in Denver. -Matt & Miao

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Leighanna N

I cannot express how grateful I am to have come across the Wedgewood when looking for wedding venues. From start to finish, my experience with the Ken Caryl location was a dream. Mine was the first wedding I had ever been to, and naturally I was terrified of what could go... Read More wrong. Courtney and Dena made sure, not only to make everything go smoothly for my husband and I, but to make me feel like a pro wedding planner the whole time! They provided me with a personalized wedding book that took all of the confusion out of planning, helped me with any problem that came up (Even if it was totally unrelated to them), and made sure that my husband and I got exactly what we were looking for. Any time I asked a question, I received a prompt response, that was helpful and thoughtful. I never felt like I was in the dark about a decision, and I very much enjoyed getting to know these two young women! The location is spectacular, the food - AMAZING, and the atmosphere spoke of nothing but love and happiness! Their preferred vendors really know what they are doing, and make sure that you are getting exactly what you need. If you are looking for a wedding or event venue, where you will be treated like a family member, let Wedgewood Weddings take over and make your day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brianna G

Everything about this venue was amazing!! From the friendly staff, to the beautiful scenery outside and the pretty setting inside, to the great food, we had the best experience!! We got so many compliments on our reception and my husband and I had the most beautiful and perfect... Read More wedding there! I can't rave enough about this venue!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Pete S

I cannot imagine a better experience than my now wife and I had at Wedgewood Ken Caryl. Please do yourself a favor, take a look at this venue and ask for Dena. She is PHENOMENAL and I have no idea how we would have managed such an amazing wedding without her to guide us. I... Read More was initially a little apprehensive about the venue because it is tucked back in an office complex. Please don’t let this fool you. The grounds are beautiful with incredible views of the mountains and the interior is perfectly laid out with large windows and gorgeous features. Once we booked our date, Dena and the team went to work making the process as streamlined as possible and recommending a series of vendors that we absolutely loved. The food choices were very diverse and comprehensively delicious. Dena’s incredible attention to detail and immediate follow up, even late on weekend nights, set my wife’s mind at ease and allowed her to relax and enjoy what turned out to be a ceremony and reception better than anything we could have hoped for. From wire to wire, the night went off without a hitch and we were able to drink and dance with family and friends and enjoy every second. If you are looking for a venue that will confidently get every single detail correct with a ceremony site and reception venue that wildly surpasses expectations, please visit Wedgewood Ken Caryl and ask for Dena.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Christina C

My experience at Wedgewood Ken Caryl was nothing short of perfect! Courtney was our point of contact throughout the planning process and was always helpful with suggestions and patient with my many questions; she responded to my emails usually within the same day! Dena was our... Read More day of coordinator and made our ceremony and reception events so smooth! As a self-proclaimed control freak/worry wart, both Dena and Courtney put my worries at ease. Everything was even more perfect than I could have imagined! The location has a naturally stunning backdrop and the ballrooms are simply beautiful. We went with all their preferred vendors, which made the day go without a hitch. The food was so delicious, that everyone raved about it. My aunt stopped me in the reception to let me know that I had made her eat her words, because she had never been to a wedding where the food was actually delightful. I highly recommend the buffet style because there are so many options. Some fan favorites included the beef tips burgundy and the white cheddar mashed potatoes. Knowing how expensive weddings can be, I appreciated how upfront they were about their pricing and flexibility to work within our budget. For how beautiful and delicious everything was, it was a true bargain! Overall, I had the BEST experience with this venue and would recommend it to anyone planning their dream wedding.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brianna E

I can not stop gushing about our venue and our coordinator Dena! My fiancé and I aren't even married yet, but half the stress of our wedding is taken care of thanks to Dena and Wedgewood's wedding packages. The Ken Caryl location is beautiful, close to Red Rocks, and has hotels... Read More close by. It's truly everything my fiancé and I were envisioning when we set off to find our venue. Dena was more than welcoming at our first meeting, making sure to answer all of our questions and even threw in suggestions which really helped us picked the package that was right for us. Dena also keeps in touch frequently; making sure we're doing okay and if we need anything else. I am beyond excited to have my wedding here and this venue is definitely worth your time!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Kimberly K

I will start off saying that I was a little worried when I signed contracts for 'Terrace Gardens Events Center,' considering there wasn't a lot of info available online for reviews and what not. About 4ish months before our wedding on August 7th this year I got an email about... Read More the ownership changing and set up an appointment with them to go over my current contract. I met a few members of the new staff and my husband and I left feeling SO much better. These gals know how to throw a wedding. I literally can't think of one thing that went poorly. I was able to drop off all of my decor late the night before, they had plenty of tables to display everything, table number stands, easels, etc. Not to mention, the lovely Courtney the entire time was there for all of my calls, emails, and was there to hand me champagne as I was waiting to walk down that aisle! Wedgewood took everything that was ever a problem with the previous ownership and fixed it, simple as that. By the time I had booked we already had arrangements for photographers/dj and now they have new packages that include all sorts of bridal amentities--so take advantage!! For what we spent for a pretty backdrop during the ceremony and some mountains in the background, we could have easily spent double our budget anywhere else. Family from all over including Peru were very impressed, everyone loved the food, the yard games :-), and scenery...and we keep getting told how this wedding will be talked about for a LONG time! THANK YOU WEDGEWOOD!! PS- we spent 6300$ish on the venue which included a coordinator (PLEASE everyone just get the coordinator!) and 400$ of that was for two bottles of wine at EVERY table! Not a bad decision so you provide guests with drinks and still give them an option for cash bar.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Amanda M

We booked our wedding when this venue was still Terrace Gardens and it changed to Wedgewood a couple of months before our wedding. Our wedding was on May 21st. It is a beautiful venue, inside and out, and the banquet room provided more than enough space for our wedding of about... Read More 165 guests. Alexa was our day-of coordinator and she was excellent! The food and bar service was awesome! Compared to other venues in the Denver area that can accommodate 200+ people, Terrace Gardens was very fairly priced, although I believe the prices have gone up since they changed to Wedgewood, so I can no longer speak for their price/value. Overall, we really have no complaints. Our day went perfectly and just as planned!

Very fun wedding!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 William H

We used the Terrace Gardens at Ken Caryl venue for our wedding and it was great! Brittney was a huge help, and she was very friendly. The venue on the day of looked better than I was expecting and the food was delicious!

Average venue but great food

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katie P

The food at this facility is fantastic, however the rules get to be a little much. If you purchase the normal amount of time, it is in the contract that the DJ MUST stop the music 30 before the ending time so you lose 30 min of your time. I was not overly impressed with the... Read More management, however the staff was amazing!!

Small Wedding at Terrace Gardens at Dove Valley

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

We hosted our daughter's small wedding ceremony and reception at Terrace Gardens' Dove Valley site. We were hesitant to hold the ceremony outside on the terrace near the end of October, but it turned out to be a beautiful day: sunny, dry, and mild, just as we had been told it... Read More would most likely be! The food was delicious! We even received leftovers to take home. The staff that day couldn't have been more responsive, helpful, courteous, accommodating, and unobtrusive (when they needed to be)! Working with Steven by phone and email in the planning process while living on the East Coast, was very comfortable and easy.

Awesome venue!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Kimberlee O

The venue was beautiful! The service was great. The food was awesome! (I still think about those cheesy potatoes) The location was perfect. Provided a beautiful background for pictures. Plus, it was super affordable. The only issue I had the entire time was during the event,... Read More they broke my cake topper which was one of a kind made by the grooms mom and sister. They were apologetic but still sucked.

Gold Star Service, Outstanding food, Happy couple!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Melissa A

Hosting our wedding at Terrace Gardens was one of best choices we made for our day. The staff is remarkable- our guests were treated with care and respect and they paid such close attention to our needs that we never wanted for anything. Steven was so easy to work with, and... Read More made adjustments for us that made the day truly filled with our favorite things. He welcomed all my requests with a smile and I really felt that he cared about our wedding and wanted us to be happy. The food was OUTSTANDING! So many people commented that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My bridesmaids were following around the server with the stuffed mushrooms and they talked about the appetizers all night! The staff ensured that my new husband and I were treated like royalty. The bar and bar service was fantastic! The bartender made sure my husband got his favorite drink, even though it was very popular, and I underestimated how many people would have one. It was thoughtfulness like this gesture, that stood out so many times to us and to our guests. The night was perfect, seamless, elegant and romantic, and Steven and his staff were such a huge part of this. I would recommend this venue without hesitation to anyone who wants the job to be done right, and with class. We would not have done anything differently in regards to our choice of Terrace Gardens.