Wedgewood Weddings | Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Discover your perfect fit.

Whether you’re planning a destination wedding or live in the area, Wedgewood Weddings | Las Vegas is a spectacular venue for your celebration. With views of the majestic Sunrise Mountain on one side and the Vegas Strip skyline on the other, Wedgewood Las Vegas represents the best of both worlds. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

5500 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV (866) 966-3009

December Wedding

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Michelle K

Kristen and her team were fantastic on my wedding day and as well, leading up to it. We had everything perfect, just the way we wanted it. Thanks so much to all the staff that made our day possible!!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Courtney S

After looking at venues for over nine months, I was so excited to have found Stallion Mountain for my November wedding. Everything about this venue was beautiful. Kristen was very professional and every little detail I wanted done for the reception was perfect. Kristen did... Read More everything the way I wanted it, and she had good advice to share with me about different wedding decorations. The food was good, and there was plenty for my 100 guests. They have an entire dance hall room, which has a lot of room for dancing. Overall, my wedding was exactly what I wanted and I would highly recommend this location to others.

My dream wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Tiffany A

I don't even know where to begin with all the praises I want to sing of Stallion Mountain! It is a place not too many people know about, but I am so happy we found it! From the first day we walked in to tour it to the day after the wedding when we stopped in, we received nothing... Read More but professional, helpful, courteous, amazing service! Kristen went above and beyond any expectations I had to make the day perfect! Kevin, the GM, even met with us a couple times to ensure 100% satisfaction! They worked with us to customize our menu to make it exactly what we wanted and exactly within our budget. I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE! My only advice would be to make sure your DJ sets up a speaker in the dining and bar area as it was very hard to hear him unless the rooms were absolutely silent.

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Ashleigh G

Everything about this place was amazing! My husband and I didn't really want a wedding but decided to have one for our family. So, I was dead set on finding a venue that would literally do everything for me. Wedgewood did that and more! I could not have been happier with the way... Read More everything turned out. They were extremely accommodating and they {along with their vendors) were able to make everything perfect in only 3 months of planning! They have a list of vendors they use so you don't have to do any searching if you don't want to. Lindsay was amazing the day of and everything made me feel at ease the moment I got there. The packages are completely customizable so you can add certain things into your package or remove things you don't want. You can't go wrong with this place!

2018-03-07T17:18:10 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Vee G

If you are a bride looking for a venue look no further than WEDGEWOOD!! My husband and I recently had our wedding there on January 27, 2018 and let me tell you.. our family is still taking about how perfect everything was! Words can’t even begin to express how beautifully things... Read More turned out. Lindsey and Jacqueline are the BEST! they are so sweet, very professional and took care of everything! They made our vision a reality and made this entire process a stress free one. EVERYTHING about our wedding was simply P E R F E C T!!! Dj Murphy was also AMAZING he kept our guests dancing and having fun alllllll night, we all LOVED him! The food was AMAZING we all enjoyed it, till this day our family is still talking about it. I am so glad I booked my wedding here, Wedgewood has an amazing team working there. You can tell they all genuinely LOVE what they do ❤️ and that is why they are able to make these beautiful weddings happen. Again, THANK YOU Wedgewood and team for making our wedding so perfect, without any hiccups. I look forward to renewing our vows with you guys years from now.

2018-02-07T15:53:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 LaTonya B

I initially booked my wedding with a chapel in Vegas. With invitations sent I was days away from making my final payment and realized the venue was not going to be a good fit. I researched and found Wedgewood only 2 months before the wedding. With such a short timeframe I was... Read More very concerned. From the beginning Jacquelyn reassured me everything would be perfect. And boy did she deliver. My day was perfect and more than I had ever expected. Jacquelyn, Stephanie and DJ Murphy were A1. My guest are still raving. My husband after enduring all my torture was overly excited and happy with the outcome. There wasn't one thing that I could complain about. The day was absolutely flawless. The banquet hall was beautiful. The event started on time and moved smoothly just as rehearsed. The music was off the chain (do people still say that. Lol). I recommend Wedgewood to anyone who wants to be worry free and have a classy and beautiful wedding

2018-02-07T15:53:13 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 LaTonya B

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Lisa H

Wedgewood was a dream come true for our wedding! I had all but given up on planning when Lindsey came to my rescue. She listened to what we really wanted and made suggestions and helped guide us to plan a fun, romantic, and affordable ceremony and reception. our guests had an... Read More absolute blast and still talk about how exciting the night was. We are starting to get Christmas cards in the mail and most of them feature photos of our guests at our wedding!

2017-12-13T14:42:43 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Paige I

Wedgewood is awesome! I dont know how else to put it! Lindsey and Jackie are great coordinators. Everything is taken care of! My wedding was beautiful, a giant party, fun and most importantly stress-free. Everything was included in my package; the food, DJ, Floral, cake,... Read More minister, and the wedding night hotel room. The food staff, Evi was great at keeping our guests happy and fed. DJ Murphy was great with our music and our guests danced a ton! CJ the bartender kept the drinks coming and the guests mingling. Ann's floral was everything I wanted for the centerpieces, my bouquet, and his boutonniere . Freed's cupcakes were delicious and there were plenty to go around! Minister Ed made the ceremony just what we wanted and made our ceremony special. Keith Kaplan was our photographer recommended by Lindsey and I'm glad she did! The photos turned out beautiful!! I am so happy with how our wedding turned out. Wedgewood was amazing!

2017-12-05T16:00:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jenny B

This place is amazing. Jacquelyn, Lindsay, Pastor Ed, DJ Murphy, everyone was great and they all worked well together and it was flawless. Janelle at Stephen Salazars photography was so cool and even with the time crunched because some of the party was late she was still able... Read More to make it all work. Jacquelyn and Lindsay made the whole experience awesome from tge beginning of just finding a place to the end of the wedding night. Dj murphy and Pastor Ed are awesome too. after spending time with them they feel like family. I cant say enough about wedgewood they made it all amazing for us

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Melissa C

2.5 if they had that option. We had a less than mediocre experience with Wedgewood! We began with one planner, who left (which, I get, things happen), then were passed on through two others, before being introduced to another coordinator on the day of our rehearsal (who was... Read More going to run the show, and clearly had not read our previous plan/notes). Details were definitely left out on our day, and we felt like we were just another wedding here. The shinning star was definitely the DJ, Matt Lindsey, who we entrusted in to get things done, and he did! The location is beautiful, so if you are sold on wedgewood because of that save yourself and don't do the package (especially invites, floral, or coordination)with them. With our experience, I wouldn't be extremely hesitant to recommend Wedgewood LV.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Theresa L

SERIOUSLY. STOP SEARCHING NOW. YOU'VE FOUND WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Whether you're a bride like me (has a specific idea of what you want your wedding to look like, "has champagne taste but on a beer budget," and has limited personal time to really plan anything due to... Read More working two jobs and other family responsibilities) or if you're not even close to it, you've still come to the right place. I can't say this enough, but Wedgewood did an AMAZING job with our wedding! AND to imagine... so affordable and STRESS FREE!!! I first met with Jacqueline, our coordinator, after booking an appointment. Immediately, she was friendly and very knowledgeable. When I started to tell her how I imagined our wedding to be, it seemed like every question I asked, she said, "yes, we can do that!" In my head, I thought, this can't really be the cost of EVERYTHING I want. But then she made a proposal sheet with all the numbers, and it was real. I was ecstatic but didn't say yes right away, because I wanted to be completely sure. I mean, this was going to be the biggest day of our lives, right? So, I left the appointment, not once feeling pressured to having to pick them now, which was another plus compared to other venues. Not only that, but SHE also called ME back a few days later, which no other venue ever did! So that's when I knew that their service was going to be a lot better than other places, and finally I decided to book with them and it was the best decision I've ever made (well maybe besides, marrying my best friend haha). Fast forwarding now to the days leading up to our wedding. I didn't have a wedding planner, so I had a lot of questions. I felt that I was able to call or email Jacqueline whenever and I would get an answer right away. I also ended up choosing all their recommended vendors, and they were wonderful too! I booked Amelia C & Co to do our hair and makeup. They were so fast but work was flawless (lasted dancing and sweating ALL NIGHT)!!! Stephen Salazar and Jenelle were our photographers the day of. They were so accommodating and didn't waste any time! During our wedding Jenelle asked if I needed water or a break because she could tell I was getting overwhelmed! She was so thoughtful! We also had Pastor Ed Bruning who officiated our ceremony. He made sure our ceremony was about us and personalized it with stories we told him which made it very memorable to us and our guests! We also had Ann Leonardo from ACS Floral do all our flowers, ceremony, and reception decorations. WOW! There are not enough words to say how beautiful she made the area look!!! Prices were very reasonable and not a single wilted petal anywhere! Now, the man of the night was definitely DJ Murphy. He had the night flowing so well and was so fun! He stuck to our "music rules" and by the end of the night, our dance floor was still completely full!!! EVERYONE loved him and I wish our night could go on forever! Oh, and I want to throw a special thank you to our banquet captain, Evi! He noticed we hadn't been able to eat our food, so he came out later on with new hot plates for us without even asking! How sweet of him!!! This review is long, but I just want brides and grooms out there to know just how wonderful everyone at Wedgewood was to us! We had a ton of other personal stresses leading up to our wedding day, but we are so thankful that Wedgewood was not one of them! Thank you so much for making our dream wedding come true!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Remi R

Remi and I, as well as our family and friends, have not been able to stop talking about how perfect everything went. When we first decided to get married in Las Vegas, I was nervous about how I would find our location, plan a reception, and find all of our vendors. Wedgewood... Read More took care of everything for us. From the first phone call where I learned all about what Wedgewood had to offer, I knew that this was the place I wanted to get married. Lindsey and Jacquelyn made me feel so comfortable, and took away any stress that I had. Every phone conversation I had with them just reinforced my confidence in them and the Wedgewood staff. Through reading multiple reviews about Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain, we learned that DJ Murphy was the guy to get for our DJ. His rave reviews made us so excited to have him as our DJ, as they promised an amazing time, and he did NOT disappoint!! Every one of our guests absolutely loved him, he played great music, really got to know our guests, and really built up the party! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and MC!! Lindsey and Jacquelyn sent us a vendor list to look over. We decided to use their list for pretty much everything. For our photos, we had Jenelle from Stephen Salazar Photography. She was so professional, and really seemed to know what she was doing. She even stayed an extra 45 minutes after she was supposed to be done to catch a few more photographs for us. We have yet to see how they turned out, but from seeing their online gallery we have full confidence that they will be amazing. For our flowers, we used ACS Floral. Ann went above and beyond to give me what I wanted for my flowers. I was so happy with them that it broke my heart to have to leave them! (We were travelling for the next few weeks so couldn't take them with us). Everything turned out exactly as I wanted it. For our cake, we used Freed's Bakery, and Remi and I are still drooling thinking about how delicious it was. Remi, who normally does not eat any sweets, DEVOURED that cake! BEST CAKE EVER!!! For the day of the wedding, we had Shanna as our wedding coordinator. She was excellent and attended to every little need we had. She made everything run smoothly and perfectly. For our Banquet hosts, we had Patty and Evi serving us food, and CJ as our bartender. All three of them were so sweet and attentive. We loved having them as part of our special day. We never got to meet the chef, but Shawn was amazing, and all of our guests raved about how good the meal was. Our package came with a night at Eastside Cannery. When we arrived to check in, the lady at the desk upgraded us to the Grand Suite, which was incredible! It really helped to complete the most perfect day. For Hair and Makeup, we used Amelia & Co who were suggested to us by Lindsey & Jacquelyn. They were SO talented and made my mom and I feel so beautiful. For the shuttles for our guests we used Bell Transportation. They were a little stressful to deal with, but in the end they got our guests to the venue and back safely, which was what was most important. Overall, we still cannot believe how perfectly everything went. It is always said that your wedding day is supposed to be the most special day of your life, and thanks to the staff at Wedgewood, this statement could not be more true for Remi and I. It was so beautiful and definitely will be a day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Remi & Michelle

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Sarah J

We had our wedding at Wedgewood Las Vegas at Stallion Mountain Golf Club on July 1, 2017 and we couldn't be happier we decided to do it there. We live in Las Vegas and looked at a few places prior to going there and nothing compared in terms of price/space/packages. I had a few... Read More other tours scheduled after but decided to cancel them after going to Wedgewood. The place is elegant and modern enough that you can do as many or as little decorations as you want. The packages allow you to add and delete stuff as you like and they give so many options for every price point and allow you to pick what's really important to you. Their vendor list is great, but they don't penalize you for using other vendors as well. We chose to do the ceremony on the patio with the awning and the reception in the larger reception room as we were expecting about 130-150 guests. The nice thing about this place that differs from others is rather than having a facility/site fee and then a per/person fee for food and drink on top of that, all the prices are per person - which you will find makes a huge difference. This includes DJ, chairs, linens, tables - everything you need. We did an open bar and the per person fee was almost half as much as other golf courses around town. For the prices and what you get there is just no comparison in town and the property and backdrop is beautiful - which we got numerous compliments on. The planning process was so easy as Lindsey and Jacquelyn were very helpful and super responsive any time we had a question. I'm pretty laid back so having a venue that does so much for you was ideal - it really was stress free the whole time all the way through the day of. We used their preferred vendors for the cake and photography and used other vendors for the photo booth and flowers. Freed's Bakery was awesome to work with and the cake was not only delicious but exactly how I wanted it. We did cupcakes for the guests and we were able to choose three different kinds of cupcakes. Their stuff is awesome and they are great to work with - Jayme from Freed's was especially great. We used Stephen Salazar and Janelle for the photography and they were fun and great to work with. They've shot so many weddings at the venue that we didn't have to worry about a thing - they know where to go to get the best shots and are efficient in getting them. Day of banquet captain Shauna was amazing. She came to the rehearsal and did a great job corralling our large and crazy wedding party. The room wasn't available when I came to decorate and she made sure that everything to set up exactly how I wanted it to. Day of she took care of everything we needed and made sure things ran on time. Our DJ, DJ Murphy, was amazing as well. He was on top of everything and was a great MC in addition to keeping the party going. He also came to the rehearsal to make sure he had all the right music and the names of the bridal party. We got SO many compliments about him and I'm so happy he was a part of our day. We also received many many compliments on the food. You don't get to taste beforehand, but trust all these reviews when they say the food is fantastic. I'm still in shock at how perfect the day was and how well everything went as I had hoped/planned! I didn't feel stressed for one second! I wish we could do it all over again. You will not go wrong with Wedgewood Las Vegas!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Isaura B

I couldn't be happier! Stress free! One stop shop and customizable. They have got it down over there! Our wedding was amazing from start to finish. The ladies there know what they are doing and are very organized. They had detailed notes about what I wanted and exceeded my... Read More expectations. Everyone says you don't eat at your wedding, but we did! Rose, from catering staff, made sure we got a chance to eat and have a drink! Dj Murphy was the best. He paid attention to detail. He was entertaining and kept the wedding going. Music was on point. I would def recommend.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Rosalind C

I am a little turned off with this venue already before I even toured. We won't be going or choosing this venue because I had HIGH expectations of customer service after reading plenty of reviews. Ultimately it was our fault for bad timing but LIFE HAPPENS and we were going to... Read More be late however I expected the staff to be more personable and friendly. As a bride planning a wedding and shopping for venues I felt like I was just a number, that I was not important and I am only allowed to be there for an hour. If I had questions after that hour, would I feel like I'm be rushed out? I had an appointment at 11am, I called and was going to be about half an hour late as I was coming from a different city, spoke to Lindsey and let her know the situation and apologized. First thing she stated with a rushy tone was they had back to back appointments and they will only be able to do a tour and not a full consult. I told her it will only be about half an hour, and she said ok we can do the tour just not go over and do the proposal. It sounded like she did not even want to speak to me. I tried calling again to reschedule to be courteous and wasn't going to hold up time but no one answered and I got to voicemail twice. Sorry Wedgewood for wasting your time trying to set up an appointment within my allotted HOUR I should have had. I understand it is a business and appointments are made to accommodate everybody, but I am not a number nor is any other bride to be. When you make anyone feel rushed, it is a big red flag and a turn off. We had an amazing interview with another venue at the country club, great atmosphere, great customer service and she made us feel like we truly mattered and we had all the time in the world to ask any questions we had.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 YUMI S

There are no words to express how grateful we are to Rose, Jaquelyn, Sarah, Lindsey, Shawna and Patty for making our big day as stress-free and amazing as possible. The ladies in the office (Jaquelyn, Sarah and Lindsey) were SO patient with me and my billions of questions.... Read More They made coordinating a destination wedding seem easy, and they were always there to give me their best advice when I wasn't sure how to proceed. Rose and Shawna were our coordinators on the day of, and they did a fantastic job. They knew exactly what our vision was, and they made sure I stayed calm, even when there was a hiccup right before the ceremony. Patty was our banquet captain and she took the baton from Rose and Shawna for the reception and made sure everything continued to run smoothly. She was very accommodating with my specific diet needs, and DJ Sherdon made sure that everyone kept having a good time. My husband and I are music snobs, and Sherdon spoke with us for over an hour about our music tastes and desires for the reception. He did an incredible job making sure that the party didn't stop, and kept everyone hyped from our entrance to the grand exit. Oh, and did I forget to mention, the food was AMAZING. Seriously, it was that good. I'm just sad I didn't get to enjoy more of it! If you are just starting your wedding planning process, I cannot recommend the team at Wedgewood enough. They were professional, always available, responded immediately to any of my questions, were flexible when I changed my mind (100 different times) and always so sweet and easy to work with. They made this entire wedding process EASY, which I don't think many brides can say. If you're still unsure, book a tour with them and I'm sure you'll make the same choice I did.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Suzanne H

I cannot say enough good things regarding the wedding we had at Wedgewood. It was the happiest day of my life and it was made a million time better by the Wedgewood staff. My husband jokes that we should write a book on stress-free wedding planning. It would be a short book as... Read More it would only consist of the sentence "Use Wedgewood." For planning, the staff was amazing. We told them what we wanted and added different services to the Emerald package. They also let us take away features we didn't want to use. It was awesome as i didn't feel like we paid for anything we wouldn't want. They gave me a binder with all the vendors we would use. I called them and said i was having a wedding at Wedgewood and they knew exactly what to do. The cake was supplied by Freed’s and it was delicious. Ann, the florist, does out of this world work. My bouquet was so beautiful and smelled amazing. Since we were living in San Diego at the time of our wedding, Ann called me and we went over what flowers I wanted and helped me find pictures on google so I could really visualize what they would look like. Jacqueline and Lindsay helped me through the whole process and Jacqueline helped coordinate at the wedding. I could not have gotten through the day without them. It was so amazing. The wedding day was like “Show up, look beautiful and we will make sure you are where you are supposed to be when you are supposed to be there.” So many of my friends who are brides tell me how stressed they were at their weddings and my experience was nowhere near stressful. DJ Murphy made the whole night. He was great about helping us pick songs and getting us through the wedding traditions we wanted to do, bouquet toss, garter toss, first dance. He made sure to keep the music upbeat and everyone was dancing. He was great about taking notes on what we wanted and didn’t want to play and accommodating our guest’s requests. Everyone who came wants him to dj their next event. It was the best day of my and my new husband’s life. We have people tell us it was the most fun they had at a wedding. The staff and supporting vendors for Wedgewood are the best and will work to make sure your day is everything it is supposed to be: fun. Remember you are throwing yourselves a party. It may as well be the best one.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jacque E

We had out 30th anniversary party at Wedgewood and had a blast. All the staff was helpful. We did our booking with Jacquelyn and Lindsay and they really knew their stuff. They helped with set up at the party and made the whole process very easy. Scott and CJ served our... Read More appetizers and dinner and they did a great job. Scott was fantastic! He was there to help with whatever we needed, helped us clean up after the party and made sure we got all of our things to the car. The food was good and there was plenty of it. We got compliments from our guests about how good the food was. DJ Murphy was very helpful as well and made sure our guests were having fun without being to pushy. He played the music we requested and kept the party going. Overall, we were very satisfied with quality of service we received from Wedgewood from beginning to end. Thanks guys for making our anniversary celebration so easy to enjoy!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Melissa T

Please hang there with us as we write this amazing review. It may be a little lengthy but we don't want to leave anyone out. The first meeting we had on site was with Lindsey. She was professional, and left no detail unturned. "Wow" is all we can say about our wedding day! It... Read More rained most of the Dayana stopped one hour before ceremony. The staff went into action and everything dried off prior to ceremony. It was perfect! The facilities were extremely clean. Waiters and waitresses were friendly and very tentative. Food was excellent all around, and was a huge hit from the guests. A "thank you" goes out to our head waiter Evi, and waitress Martha. DJ Murphy was everything we thought he would be. He was entertaining the kids, and kept the dance floor full. A big thank you for helping put together such a cool mother/daughter dance. Huge success. Although we haven't got our pictures back from Stephen and Jenelle, we did see a couple of proofs. "Amazing" and you will not be disappointed. Every vendor that the Wedgewood uses or recommended are professional, and top notch companies. A HUGE shout out to Lindsey, Jackie, and Sarah for making our special wedding day unforgettable! The Rainey's

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Aimee D

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and my groom and I were relaxed the entire day. Our venue took care of everything so we didn't have to worry! Our food was endless, delicious, and the bar kept all of our guests happy! Lindsey who was our coordinator who took the time to... Read More ensure we were both content. The reception room was beautifully decorated by ACS Floral company. Ann Leonardo was absolutely AMAZING with her floral work. The reception room was beautifully lit and it was the perfect size for our 140 guests. Everyone also enjoyed the photobooth that we've added to the evening. Truly an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Darcie C

Great job! Made everything easy and the evening was a blast!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Roni D

Wow! I cannot say enough about the Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain. Planning a wedding from another state was an act of faith. My faith was very well-placed in this venue. The staff and preferred vendors were amazing. Lindsey, Jacqueline & Megan made sure all my questions... Read More were answered and made sure all the "i"s were dotted and "t"'s were crossed. The wedding guide they provide is a step by step plan to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. I loved the flexibility of the pricing and packaging as well as the transparency. After much research, I concluded that this venue would be the best value. I had no way of knowing how unbelievably classy and beautiful my wedding would be. This was NOT your typical "Vegas" wedding. I can't rave enough about DJ Murphy's talent, organization, and professionalism. Our wedding had beautiful musical timing and our reception NEVER STOPPED. At the end of the night, I would say 70% of guests were still there and on the dance floor. Wanda, the Wedgewood preferred officiant, was AMAZING. I would highly recommend her. Her service was beautiful and peaceful. The food...WOW! Honestly, I don't know what else to say. There are so many choices and it was SO delicious. This is a fantastic place if you are looking for a "real" wedding experience in Vegas. When I was reading the reviews researching venues; I thought, "Surely this place can't be THAT good..." They can and they ARE...

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Amelia C

Wedgewood Las Vegas made my reception so special! It was everything I ever wanted and everything I wished for!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Faythe V

Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain was everything I had imagined. They help you thru the whole process and are always there if you have a question. The food was yummy, staff was great, the grounds are well kept and the building was perfect. We used the garden side of the building. I... Read More would definitely encourage other couples to check out this venue!!!