Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club

Oxnard, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club

Located just outside of the Santa Barbara and Ventura area in Oxnard, California, Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club provides couples with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Channel Islands and Topatopa Mountains. Guests can have an outdoor ceremony and move up to the Tower Club skyscraper to hold their reception or have the whole event indoors. The venue is located just off of U.S. 101 for easy access from all of Southern California.

Ventura Harbor. The use of this area allows guests have their ceremony in the sand. Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club sets up an awning with the ocean serving as a backdrop. White chairs are set up on both sides of the aisle with the bride and groom deciding on other decorations.

Outdoor Garden. This area is a courtyard surrounded by palm trees and evergreens, giving a serene and tranquil mood to the wedding ceremony. The stage in the outdoor garden features a multi-colored stone setup with where couples can place an altar or a podium.

Tower Club. Located on the 22nd floor of the Tower Club building, Ventura County's only glass skyscraper, is the Tower Club. This event space gives guests a 360-degree view of Ventura County, including the oceanfront. The interior of the room features a sleek, modern interior design with windows encircling the entire venue and white baseboards trimmed in black. The room also features many cocktail tables with art deco stools and a bar in the center. This room can fit up to 250 guests.

Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club offers many wedding packages, with the most basic including dinner, DJ and MC services, a champagne toast and invitations. The most inclusive wedding packages include appetizers and a hosted cocktail hour, wine with dinner, wedding cake personalization and hotel accommodations for the couple. These packages also include centerpieces, floral arrangements, a hosted bar and chair covers. After picking one of the base packages, couples can customize it however they desire.

Wedgewood Weddings has wedding coordinators who help the couple plan the entire event, helping them procure bakers, limo drivers, florists and even ceremony officiants. Guests also get a dedicated banquet captain to correspond with until the wedding takes place. Events last for a total of five hours and the wedding coordinator can arrange for additional time for an extra fee.

Guests at Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club can upgrade their experience by adding a photo booth with props, extra lighting for the dance floor and other fun touches. Wedgewood Weddings provides all catering and bar services in-house and can accommodate guests with dietary restrictions with ease.

The parent company of Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club is concerned about the communities their banquet facilities serve. When couples work together with Wedgewood Weddings, part of the money goes towards philanthropic efforts for organizations such as:

• Breast Cancer Research Foundation
  • Boys & Girls Clubs of America
  • FOOD Share of Ventura County

Welcome to Wedgewood Pacific View Tower Club!

This premium luxury venue’s high end appeal and lavish style will intrigue those seeking more than the average statement wedding venue. Wedgewood Weddings | Pacific View Tower Club is in an elite class of its own, with its exquisite 360 degree views of Ventura County, and upscale interior design. This premier private city club is unequivocally sophisticated and inspires couples seeking an exclusive and intimate city venue. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Beach, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Restaurant, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

300 East Esplanade Drive, Oxnard, CA (866) 966-3009

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Noelyn M

The team at Wedgewood were outstanding from the start. From the moment I walked in and signed the contract with Angie I knew that we were going to spend one of the most important days of our lives there. They worked with my husband and I with every change that we made. Ginny and... Read More Angie were very accommodating and responded so quickly with the questions we had. It was so easy and fun planning the wedding they made it such and enjoyable process. My guest has a wonderful time at the reception. The venue itself is stunning and we didn't really need to decorate the bar area because how elegant it looked. The food was amazing and all our guest raved about how delicious it was. So props to the chef and the sous chef as well as the banquet team. Jose, the banquet captain made sure my husband and I were taken care of always asking if we needed anything. It was definitely a night to remember. Everything went so smoothly. The service was great and there is nothing bad I can say about having our wedding here. I cannot thank the whole team enough for making our special night so seamless. The team is highly professional and so friendly to work with up til the end. I would highly recommend Wedgewood.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 BRITTANY L

We just had our wedding at the tower club on August 19, 2017. We loved working with Ginny and Angie, they were awesome. Angie did an amazing job coordinating our wedding and was so easy to work with. She made us feel at home and helped with everything we needed. Franklin was... Read More great as well and very helpful. We are very happy with how our wedding turned out and couldn't have asked for a better day! The DJ, minister, florist, and bakery did an amazing job as well. I highly recommend using their vendors because they are professional and know the ins and outs of the venue. Our DJ made everything run smoothly and played great music. We are so pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! This venue is amazing! We are still getting compliments about how much fun people had and that they loved our venue.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Erica H

Angie, Ginny, and Jose were amazing! The planning was seamless and easy. There was no stress. The day of, they were all very prepared for anything at all. Our guests enjoyed themselves and continue to talk about the beauty and service of this venue. We highly encourage anyone to... Read More take a tour and seriously consider the tower club!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Meagan M

We had our wedding at the Tower Club on 10/10/15 opting for the Emerald package (open bar for the entire event, floral package, coordination, appetizers, DJ, dinner, and many other included services). From the first moment we walked into the Tower Club back in February, to the... Read More day of our wedding, Wedgewood and the ladies there have been absolutely amazing. Ginny and Angie were both incredibly helpful, quick to answer emails and calls. I'm an unusual female as I haven't been planning my wedding since I could walk. I really could care less about linens, runners, chiavari chairs, etc. and I have no idea what a timeline should look like or who should be included in the grand entrance. Ginny and Angie both were so wonderful and patient with me as we stumbled through this process and their resources were such an amazing help. We also chose to do a lot of DIY stuff for the reception and they were both so happy to accommodate us. The day of the wedding was beyond phenomenal. Angie was our Day of Coordinator and did a great job. We had our ceremony outside at 6pm at the newly built site. The guests loved going upstairs after the ceremony for cocktail hour and getting to watch the sunset. Dinner was extensive and really good. We chose the buffet with lemon chicken and prime rib. A lot of compliments on the food. We used Wedgewood's DJ (DJ Jeff) who did a stellar job! He had great suggestions, kept us on time, and played really great music. We also added on ShutterBooth, which was a great idea and such a hit. The florist (Open Blossom) provided by Wedgewood was great too. The arrangements looked amazing and perfectly matched our vision. The hotel partner (Marriott Courtyard) was a surprising bonus. Located in the same parking lot and really nice. Our wedding was a huge success. I cannot believe how many times we were told "Best. Wedding. Ever!" We would highly recommend getting married at the Tower Club!