Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley

Goodyear, AZ

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley

A BALLROOM IN GOODYEAR, AZ

At Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley in Goodyear, Arizona, couples can enjoy a completely customizable wedding venue with specialists that will work to create exactly the wedding celebration desired. Nothing is set in stone at Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley, so dream up your wedding day and watch the details fall into place. With both indoor and outdoor venues on the expansive grounds, your unique wedding ceremony and reception await.

The Ballroom. Splendor and grace describe the ballroom at Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley. Tasteful decorating serves as an apt background for virtually any color palette. A dance floor is in place for dancing with exciting lighting capabilities. This space will accommodate 200 guests, depending on layout.

The Grounds. A cement walkway serves for the processional, making its way to the outdoor altar. This peaceful spot is ideal for exchanging vows and it will also accommodate at least 176 guests for a seated affair.

Nothing is left to chance at Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley. The seasoned coordinators assist couples with every facet of a wedding celebration, ensuring flawless success. When you host your wedding day at Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley, you choose exactly the services you want. The venue offers five different packages, but you can customize these packages also.

Every wedding package includes a champagne toast, a reception dinner, DJ and MC services, invitations and printed reception accessories. Stopping at this level gives you the Crystal package. The Silver package adds centerpieces for the tables, appetizers during the cocktail hour and wine served with dinner.

The Gold package adds a hosted cocktail hour and a personalized wedding cake. You also receive complementary hotel accommodations on the night of your event.

The Emerald package adds several additional enhancements. You receive a hosted bar, chocolate-covered strawberries and floral services for the ceremony. Wedding specialists will assist you with seamless coordination on the day of the event.

At the top of the list, the Millennium package offers additional amenities. This package also includes ministry services for the ceremony, upgraded chairs for the reception, a photo booth, special high-tech lighting and an upgraded accessory bundle.

While catering and beverage service must be provided by Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley, you are welcome to use outside vendors for other services, if you wish.

One of the many perks of hosting your wedding day at Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley is the wide variety of services available, enabling you to enjoy as many or as few as you desire. Couples who want it all will find it at this venue. Those who prefer a little less panache will also find it simple to design their wedding day. You can:

• Request linen upgrades
  • Add chargers to your guest tables
  • Arrange a dessert buffet after your meal
  • Have the mixologist create custom drinks for your reception

Discover your pefect fit.

At Wedgewood Weddings | Palm Valley, a beautifully landscaped golf course with amazing views of mountains and breathtaking Arizona sunsets offers the perfect backdrop for the wedding you’ve always imagined. And, our affordable, customizable wedding packages make for easy, stress-free planning. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2211 North Litchfield Road, Goodyear, AZ (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Candice

Great place to have a wedding. The staff was amazing and everything was set up beautifully!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Angie G

My wedding ceremony and reception was absolutely beautiful. Everything went smoothly. I wouldn’t have changed a single thing. Wonderful staff who truly care about your special day.

2017-12-19T18:43:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Molly M

My husband and I got married in August at Wedgewood and can't say enough how much we loved the venue, the staff, the service, the personal communication, and how easy they made it for us to have the wedding we had always imagined. We never thought we would be able to afford a... Read More venue as beautiful as Wedgewood and we definitely didn't think we would have so many included amenities but Wedgewood worked with our budget to create a beautiful day that was perfect and allowed us to have everything we could have wanted for our wedding and so much more. Working with the vendors was so easy and allowed us to enjoy the time leading up to our wedding day without feeling the pressure of stress. We have no regrets about choosing Wedgewood and are so thankful for all that they did to create the most beautiful memory of our wedding.

2017-12-19T18:43:19 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Ashley S

Wedgewood was an incredible venue, with a great group of coordinators to work with! We sincerely enjoyed our whole planning process, and our wedding binder was a life saver! Wedgewood allowed us to decorate the venue to have the wedding of our dreams!

2017-12-13T14:46:19 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Gretchen M

We chose Wedgewood because of the convenience, affordability, and outdoor setting. We were very happy with all the vendors that Wedgewood works with to provide services included in their packages. The staff at Wedgewood were very helpful from booking to the wedding day. Our... Read More wedding and reception turned out beautifully! Our guests and my husband and I had a good time and enjoyed the food. Everything moved along at a good pace and went very smoothly!

2017-12-05T16:04:12 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Kacey V

We had the most perfect day! The staff was amazing and made the whole experience about us. If you don't like to do a ton of overboard planning, they can do it for you (inclusive), or if you like to do the planning, they allow you to do it also. I can't say enough good things... Read More about the venue & team. PLUS it is one of the most affordable places we found, but you would never know it based on the glamor and details that it includes. The food, flowers, cake, DJ, photographer & bar can all be included in the package if wanted, and they do not disappoint! Our day was better than imagined, and ALL of our guests agreed. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on all aspects of the night, including food, DJ & beauty of the night. I was one of the brides that did less than most due to being in the process of moving to a different country, but you would never know it. The team made sure the night was well-planned & everything flowed perfectly so that I didn't have to. I would choose this venue one hundred times again before considering other places!

2017-12-05T16:04:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bekah D

Our wedding was perfect. The staff was flexible with planning and let us include everything important to us, and made us feel very at ease and relaxed on our day so we could just enjoy our wedding.

2017-12-05T16:04:27 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bekah D

2017-12-05T16:04:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Laura M

Everything was amazing! The coordinators took care of everything and offered great advice. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. We got such a great value for our money. The venue is beautiful and their vendors are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katherine C

Everyone here is very friendly, professional and accommodating. They made our special day flawless and beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Desiree V

My Husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at Wedgewood palm valley. The food was absolutely amazing we had a buffet and our guest raved about the food! The staff was a huge help in making our dad a success! The minister Scott performed a beautiful day and the dj was great!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Megan

Wedgewood made our long awaited day amazing. Never had to worry about anything and Jessa from the Palm Valley site in Goodyear, AZ went above and beyond for us! Thank you so much, Wedgewood!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Angell D

From the people we got to work with down to the venue it was all amazing! Beautiful venue, budget friendly and impeccable staff! We had the pleasure of working with many of the great women in the staff but really got to know Blaine who was such an asset to our special day, and... Read More did such an amazing job setting everything up and getting everything together! Another woman, I am terrible with names, did such a wonderful job at setting everything up. Our event coordinator for the night Brandon was on top of everything and such a pleasure to have! DJ Damien, best DJ EVER! He was on top of everything phone calls, meeting with him was so accomodating and very fun! Everyone there was so easy, stress free, great people to work with. This place had great food, with such a great variety, wherelese would you want to go to get married! Thank you all who had a hand in making our wedding come together and make it the dream come true I have always dreamt of!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Sarah K

We got married at Wedgewood Palm Valley in February 2017. The team was amazing at our first meeting, responded to emails with precise and helpful answers, and brought every question we didn't even know we had to light so that our day went perfectly. The wedding planning process... Read More with Wedgewood is not how you see it in the movies that exaggerate the difficultly; they make it SUPER easy and put your mind at ease. Wedding food: The catering is done in house (only downside is that you can't taste test) and you get to choose from a wide range of options. Although we didn't get to taste the food before, the food was delicious. We went with the buffet option (200 guests) and received no complaints! Wedding cake: We used the preferred cake vendor at Pixy cakes and could taste test a few different options (all of which were delicious) and design our cake with fresh flowers within an hour. We also ordered cake pops as wedding favors which were quickly devoured. Flowers: We used the preferred florist vendor at Blooming bouquets and met with Janice who helped us pick the best arrangements that would meet what I envisioned in my head. With the package at Wedgewood we received floral centerpieces, the ceremony flowers at the altar and the bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres. We spent an additional $800 on my bridal bouquet, ceremony aisle kissing balls and upgrades. Entertainment: We used the Wedgewood DJ, DJ Damien, and he was awesome! He had everyone dancing and was helpful in planning. The photobooth was great entertainment and our guests had lots of fun. Photography: We used our own photographer. Wedding cost breakdown: Emerald package (101-175 guests): 9,776.00 Ceremony site: 595.00 Saturday evening premium: 1,040.00 Security: 200.00 Addt'l hour with Wedgewood DJ: 450.00 Photobooth: 600.00 Uplighting: 350.00 Upgraded linens: 200.00 Removed house wine on table: (208.00) Service charge 22% & taxes 10.3%: 4,178.00

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Alisyn B

Wedgewood was amazing! Planning my wedding would have been so stressful if it hadn't been for them. Between Natalia, Rosemary, AJ, DJ Damien and the photographer Karen - everything went perfect. They were always there to answer any questions and made sure that we got what we... Read More wanted and were taken care of without a problem. They have great prices, the venue is beautiful, the food was to die for and they had great attitudes throughout the entire process! I could not have imagined doing all of it without them. I'd recommended them to everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Krystelle M

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! we got married on 4.14.17 Natalia & rosemary were wonderful through our whole wedding planning process. The day before and the day of the wedding Natalia was my life saver & really understood the vision I had for our wedding. All the food was amazing! We... Read More did use most of their preferred vendors besides their photographer & officiant :) everything went perfectly! All our guest keep raving about how much fun they had :)I highly recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you again Natalia and rosemary :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Michaela K

We just had our wedding here on 4/23/2017. I truly cannot express how amazing everything was! It was everything we dreamed of and so much more!! Every detail was beyond perfect! The customer service was excellent! Their packages are completely customizable to fit your budget and... Read More needs! The entire day ran smoothly and was stress free! I highly recomend this venue!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Leslie A

Rosemary and Natalie were amazing! They were helpful every step of the way and we couldn't have asked for better coordinators.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017

My daughter and I planned her wedding through Wedgewood Palm Valley, and the experience was amazing from beginning to end. Natalia and Rosemary were beyond accommodating throughout the entire process. The inclusiveness was very appealing. On the day of the wedding we were... Read More directed to the Bridal Suite, where the bride and her bridesmaids primped and prepared for her big day. The venue was absolutely gorgeous with white drapes and fairy lights. The food was outstanding and the service was exemplary. I really can't say enough about how positive this experience was.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Aunt S

Despite bad weather (it rained the whole day), we were confident that Wedgewood would be able to still provide a lovely wedding. We enjoyed all the planning with Chelsea, Rosemary and Natalia...it was fun! Since everything (invitations to chocolate strawberries to hotel nite)... Read More was included with the Millenium package it was super easy and stress free. From the nice bridal suite, to the close location of affordable hotels, our guests enjoyed the lovely reception room and great food. We had 100 ppl but I can see how they def could handle more. Our party did keep the bartenders busy with the included open bar! If ever we needed anything Rosemary and AJ provided it. DJ Damien (in house so he knows the drill), Scott the officiant, Janice the florist and Karen the photog were also just great - you know its a good sign when all the vendors speak highly of the venue and each other. Everyone had a great time and I highly recommend Wedgewood!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Kady M

The value, service, and convenience provided by Wedgewood was truly outstanding. Everything Wedgewood has to offer surpases that of their competitors. We used all of their prefered vendors; cake, dj, florist, photographer and photobooth! They all came highly recommended and did... Read More not disappoint. From the day I booked to the actual event Chelsea, Rosemary and Natalia made me feel like their only bride! Their attention to detail and dedication to their craft is incredible. They were always available to answer questions or make changes as needed. Between them, and AJ who made sure my groom and I were taken care the whole event, our wedding was beautiful and stress free!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Mariah H

My husband and I were married at Wedgewood on 10/01/16, their service is exceptional! They have a range of all inclusive packages and were with us every step of the way. The coordinators stayed all night to ensure everything ran smoothly for our big day which we greatly... Read More appreciated. Me and my husband felt they were very affordable and flexible with all our questions and requests. I would recommend this place to everyone, it's hard to find a venue that is all inclusive for a great price but Wedgewood has it! Me and Jacob would like to say Thank you to all the Wedgewood staff for taking such great care of us and making our night very special! :) -Mariah Hale & Jacob Melton

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Diana L

Wedgewood Palm Valley is a gorgeous venue to get married at. My husband and I had our wedding day this October 2016 and absolutely loved the venue. This venue is located on a golf coarse but is separate from where the golfers golf. The ceremony site is beautiful with lots of... Read More trees that light up with Christmas lights at night. There is a built-in platform for the couple and officiant to stand on, which is great. The reception room is solely used for weddings (unlike other venues that transform their ordinary banquet rooms into a reception room). With this being said, the room is already decorated to be wedding ready with pretty curtains, a chandelier in the middle, fake green plants, dance floor, etc. and don't charge you extra for those things like other venues do. Aside from how gorgeous the venue is, there are multiple options/packages to choose from when deciding on food, alcohol, decor, cake, flowers, photography, etc. Rosemary and Natalia (the wedding coordinators) are amazing at what they do and will help you organize and plan your wedding day in full detail. They are always willing to answer any questions and are excellent at returning emails/phone calls. The only downfall is that you cannot sample food items prior to choosing them for your wedding day; however, our 3-course entree meal and all 6 appetizers that we chose were super tasty. All our guests really enjoyed all the food and had no complaints. My husband and I would highly recommend this venue...our wedding day was nothing but perfect.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kristie T

The venue and service were amazing! To not have to stress about the ceremony and reception, was such a relief. The venue provided amazing pictures and an even better experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Daysi S

I had the most amazing wedding I could have ever asked for. Thanks to the staff at the venue, everything went smoothly and beautifully. We had the ceremony outside by the golf course and the reception indoors. Which was decorated perfectly, Just like I imagined. Thank you... Read More again Wedgewood for everything you did to make my wedding so absolutely magical.