Wedgewood Weddings | Sterling Hotel

Sacramento, CA

Discover your perfect fit.

Located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, Wedgewood Weddings | Sterling Hotel venue offers a perfect mix of history, luxury and beauty. Originally built in 1894, the Sterling Hotel’s charming Victorian architecture and immaculate, manicured grounds now offer a gorgeous and unique atmosphere for weddings.

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1300 H Street, Sacramento, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/22/2018 Steffie C

Great place for having a wedding. Loved the venue, the affordability and they work so well with you to plan out your big day. They really lessen the stress with their scheduling, checklists and connected vendors. All the guests were happy and enjoyed themselves at the beautiful... Read More venue. Kelsey and Kali were a pleasure to work with. Kali was an awesome on the day event coordinator. The guests were very impressed with her. The day was definitely a treasured experience

2018-04-11T16:47:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Pilar M

This venue is incredible and absolutely stunning. My husband and were recently married at the sterling and we would not change a single thing. The girls Kali and Kelsey are incredible and super attentive to detail. They go out of their way to ensure that your day is exactly how... Read More you imagine and that stress is limited. When my husband and I got engaged, we were excited to plan a wedding, however slightly overwhelmed with all that goes along with the process. Neither of us are party planners, and we did not really know where to begin. I came across Wedgewood while searching for venues and I thought it might be too good to be true, but as I read more about their services, I realized it was a genius idea and became super excited. Wedgewood is practically a wedding in a box, they bring all the vendors to you and make planning a wedding super easy and completely affordable. With that being said, they also have tons of options and each wedding ends up being completely and absolutely unique and one of a kind. My husband and I became super excited and decided at that time that we would pursue Wedgewood venues only. We went to a few Wedgewood venues in Northern California, however the Sterling Hotel stole our hearts. The venue was breathtakingly gorgeous and exactly our style, I knew instantly that it was the venue and we feel in love with it. We began working with the venue about a year in advance of the big day, but because of their simple process, no real decisions have to be made until 4-6 months prior, and the lovely coordinators guide you the entire way. Kali and Kelsey were very attentive and responsive throughout the whole process and our wedding day turned out exactly as we imagined. My husband and I would not change a single detail and we loved every minute of our day. Our entire family was blown away by our wedding and, not exaggerating, but every single guest has reached out to me saying it was “the best wedding they have ever been to” and that “they do not remember the last time they had that mush fun”. My vision was brought to life and I am so thankful to have found this venue and to have had this experience. THANK YOU WEDGEWOOD FOR GIVING ME THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS!!!!! Helpful Tips for the planning bride to be: 1. Add the day of coordination! 2. Trust the coordinator and ask questions. (They are honest and super knowledgeable) 3. Go to the bi-annual wedding fairs (this allows you to try the food and meet the vendors prior to the big day) 4. Use their vendors if you do not have someone in mind. They are very professional and easy to work with and they need no guidance due to their familiarity with the venue. My guests have been raving about the day non-stop since the wedding! I would highly recommend this venue and this team. Weddings are supposed to be a celebration of your love and this venue allows you the opportunity to have the wedding of your dreams and to experience and enjoy every minute of it!! GOOD LUCK BRIDES WITH ALL YOUR WEDDING PLANNING! I HOPE YOUR DAY IS AS UNFORGETTABLE FOR YOU AS IT WAS FOR US!!

2018-04-11T16:47:50 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Beth L

Wedgewood was the best ever! They made everything so easy by packaging it all together- and not once did we ever feel like we were getting something cheap or discount by any of the vendors they worked with. Family was amazed at how far our money went and how quickly we were able... Read More to put together such a beautiful and detailed event. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended!

2018-02-07T16:10:58 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Emma B

I would NEVER want our wedding experience to be anything BUT what Wedgwood provided for us! My new husband and I are just getting around to writing a review. We were married June 11, 2017 and had no issues (at least that I know of!) our coordinator, Kali, was so professional and... Read More calm during the entire process that if something went wrong, I am CONFIDENT she took care of it in an amazing way. The only thing we were worried about was not being able to taste the food before our wedding and we had to use this vendor for food. But the food was delicious and flavorful and the chef was so kind and made our dining experience one we will not forget. Wedgewood is so professional and I have and will continue to tell future brides and grooms to seek out this venue for their happy day. Our wedding was the BEST day of our life and I firmly believe it was because of the hard workers at Wedgewood. Thank you for starting off our lives together in the most beautiful way imaginable!

2017-12-05T16:08:40 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Erika P

Wedgewood made my experience so stress free! I was extremely concerned about our budget and they helped make everything we wanted work. The girls were all so sweet and so accomadating. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and amazing wedding. Thank you Wedgewood @ Sterling... Read More Hotel!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Nicole W

Our wedding turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and every one of our guests kept telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to! The staff at Wedgewood were great to work with, and their list of vendors made the planning process insanely easy. The food is really the only... Read More reason I'm not giving it a 5 star - the food was good, but not the to die for. But overall, would have my wedding here again if I had to do it over! Loved it, and so so happy with how it turned out! ❤️

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauri D

Wonderful coordinators. Walked us step by step through the whole process, taking the time to make sure everything is exactly as we are imagining.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kelly B

We held our wedding reception at the Sterling. We were very pleased with this venue. The night turned out better than we could have imagined. Every guest that attended had nothing but positive remarks for that night.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kayla W

My husband and I choose this venue because we feel in love with the look of it, working with Wedgewood was just a surprising bonus. The venue itself is beautiful, we used just about every room they offered, chandelier for ceremony, cellar for cocktail hour, ballroom for... Read More reception, bridal suite for getting ready and Huntington suite for the night we stayed. When we were getting ready they offered us champagne and some cheese and crackers, so sweet. They walked us through everything and was there for comfort us when we were nervous about how things would turn out. The staff was amazing at making us feel that we were never an inconvenience to them when they were answering our billion questions. During and after our wedding all of our guest came to us and told us how much they loved our venue and the staff that was working there. It is really awesome that their packages are completely customize-able, you can literally get everything done through them if you wanted to, or just a few things. My only wish is that they would add more to their invitations available, or make it where you don't have to go through them for that. but that is a small thing that wasnt that important to us. overall i would give them an A++ in everything and DEFINITELY recommend them.

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Lisa B

Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Kelsey, our Wedgwood coordinator, was absolutely AMAZING. She totally understood my vision and made it come to life from day one. Whether it be all of my little tiny details or wants from outside vendors, she made every single thing... Read More happen. Even couches and a fire pit for our cocktail hour in addition to a mariachi. Every small detail inside the ballroom was beautiful. She took the time to get to know me over the 10 month planning process and did everything in her power to make our night a dream come true. I've received nothing but compliment after compliment after compliment from all of our guests. The morning of the wedding, I went running into her office with a huge smile on my face and she greeted me with just as much excitement. The bridal suit is BEAUTIFUL to get ready in! Kelsey and her staff brought us mimosas and snacks all morning long and was constantly checking on myself and my bridal party. The banquet services during the reception were amazing. They constantly offered my husband and I food, drinks and anything we needed. They even brought us a HUGE plate of bacon wrapped scallops because they knew how much I loved them! The meal (petite filet mignon and lemon chicken) was DELICIOUS! Melted in our mouth. Kelsey was just absolutely fabulous. She let me bring in all the vendors I wanted (florist, DJ, photographer, videographer) and worked with me with the vendors Wedgwood offers. All were amazing and Kelsey made all of my dreams happen. I didn't know it was humanly possible to have THAT much fun. I seriously can't thank the Wedgwood staff enough. Our wedding was a dream come true.