Wedgewood Weddings | Tapestry House

Laporte, CO

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Tapestry House

A BALLROOM IN LAPORTE, CO

Located in charming Laporte, Colorado, Wedgewood at Tapestry House is a stunning and unforgettable venue for a picturesque wedding. The beautiful Victorian-style Queen Anne manor is settled among beautifully manicured grounds. Surrounded by stately century-old trees with an English-style garden full of lush lilac and honeysuckle, this unique historic setting is full of stunning photographic opportunities.

The venue's ceremony site is a gorgeous garden gazebo. Surrounded by the stunning gardens, this space accommodates 225 people. Wedgewood at Tapestry House's reception area is an indoor pavilion with an adjacent covered outdoor terrace. This space has the capacity for 225 guests.

The Wedgewood at Tapestry House offers five all-inclusive wedding packages that can be customized for any wedding. Wedding packages can have items added or taken away to suit the needs and budget of the couple.

Items that can be included in the wedding packages are:

• Dinner can be either plated or buffet style
  • DJ and MC services
  • Coordination services
  • Ministry services
  • Special lighting
  • Photo booth

Couples may choose to bring their own vendors. They must use on-site catering and alcohol. All setup and cleanup is included in the package. All ceremony chairs and reception tables and chairs are also included. Flatware, plates, linens and napkins are also included. Banquet and bartending staff is provided as well.

Wedgewood at Tapestry House is very flexible with the start time for setup; however, the event must end by 11:00 p.m. A non-refundable security deposit is required at the time the site is reserved.

Wedgewood at Tapestry House always goes the extra mile for the comfort and happiness of the couple. They offer several perks to make your dream wedding a reality.

• Winter wedding promotions offer discounts that can total up to $1500.00
  • There is no additional fee for the wedding site during the months of November through April

Truly one-of-a-kind charm

Located just west of Fort Collins, Wedgewood Weddings | Tapestry House provides a unique, historic setting for a beautiful Colorado wedding. The venue’s charming Queen Anne Victorian-style manor, manicured grounds and garden offer a picturesque backdrop year round. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3212 N Overland Trail, Laporte, CO (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Grace E

My experience here was AMAZING! The staff is kind, helpful, and fun to work with. They gave me a planning binder that had any and all details and choices I needed to make in it. It helped guide me in what needed to be done. The scheduled meetings kept me on top of it! The... Read More price was amazing for our November wedding- no facility fee! Also, our package included a DJ (who was great) and on their own those can get expensive! On the day they were so helpful! They made everything go smoothly! We chose not to have a wedding planner for the reception, only the day of and Alex was just on top of it! She knew my plans well and executed it perfectly. Everyone said the food was amazing and noticed how great the service and venue was. The venue was so clean and absolutely ready for us. The landscaping was lush, even in late Nov! I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Synthia H

I am so glad we went with the Tapestry House! Great location and great staff. Heidi and Kim made it easy. Chloe was there to help us get through our wedding day and DJ Josh did a great job of animating the party. The food was delicious and the ambience was perfect. We had an... Read More outdoor wedding, a tented cocktail hour, and an indoor reception.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

We loved our experience at the Tapestry house! The site is so gorgeous, and has everything we wanted and needed. Heidi was with us every step of the way and was very flexible during each phone meeting, even when she had to change it due to our work schedule. Heidi was amazing on... Read More the day of the ceremony and made our day perfect and run so smoothly. Katherine the banquet captain was amazing as well. They both went above and beyond to make sure that each part of our ceremony/reception ran smoothly! I now can't imagine getting married anywhere else and would recommend this team to anyone!! I can't say enough about our team and what all they did!

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Kaitlyn H

Everyone always tells you how stressful planning a wedding can be, Tapestry House takes all that stress away and replaces it with fun planning and excitement for such an important day! My husband and I were blown away by how helpful everyone was the day of our wedding and every... Read More meeting leading up to that day. We worked in particular with Heidi who is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, and helpful individuals you could ask for to help you plan your wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful and every vendor that works in partnership with the venue is fabulous. I couldn’t ask for a better wedding and I’m so thankful for Tapestry House!

2018-04-11T16:50:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Reyna A

I’m so happy to have chosen Wedgewood as our venue. Their service was amazing and there was excellence and great hospitality in every aspect of the planning process as well as day of. The place is beautiful!! They have great indoor/outdoor choices for ceremony and reception. My... Read More fiancée and I are truly grateful in making the decision to go with this place. Their great team of people made sure we were taken care of at every stage.

2018-04-11T16:50:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Hayley R

Loved everything about this venue and staff. I loved every minute of wedding planning and my wedding. Not once did I stress during the whole process. The day of was flawless! Not one thing would I change. The staff was professional, easy to work with. The food was... Read More delicious. I love there was NO site fee. The package deals are great. Very reasonable and fit my tight budget. Hands down best venue in town.

2018-03-07T18:50:23 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to have been part of your wedding planning experience. We wish you all the best and hope that you’ll stay in touch with your Wedgewood Weddings family! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Katelyn R

The Tapestry House was excellent for our ceremony and the reception. I am a CO native, but we were planning from out of state while working and in school, so the fact that they would take care of everything from scheduling planning meetings to coordinating with vendors was an... Read More enormous help. Overall the day was excellent, but we did have one bad experience. We have multiple severe nut allergies in the family (including the bride and bridal party) so we specifically asked for everything to be nut free. We were assured this wouldn't be an issue, but day-of there were three dishes that had nuts in them. Obviously that was incredibly frustrating because this was cited on every planning call. Outside of the nut issue, everything else was great. We were worried about guests being cold during the cocktail hour since it was 11 degrees outside, but they had heaters and everyone was happy! Also would recommend staying in the house afterwards- we were absolutely exhausted so not having to travel to a hotel was amazing.

2018-02-07T16:15:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Sydney P

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly. I was maid of honor for my friend's summer wedding, and I can't say enough good things about my experience here. Our coordinator, Kim, made sure everything was perfect for the bride, and helped... Read More me get everything in order. I was amazed at the professionalism and organization here, I felt like they were as dedicated to this wedding as I was; they made sure every detail was perfect. The wedding itself flowed so naturally. Set up and clean up was a breeze. A major bonus was the food - the food here was by far the BEST I've ever had at any wedding I've been to, and a really wide variety of dishes. I would recommend this venue to anyone, I really had a wonderful time.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Casey L

The Tapestry House is AMAZING! Everything went perfect! From start to finish, everything was organized, planned, and executed with grace. Knowing that the Tapestry House does weddings around the clock, we never felt as if we weren't special. They made us the center of attention... Read More and we appreciated all their hard work in making our day our the BEST day! Thank you Tapestry House Team!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Alexanna R

We chose the Tapestry House in LaPorte because it is the PERFECT one stop shop wedding venue! If you don't want to worry about ANYTHING (food, beverage, DJ, etc.) when it comes to wedding planning, this venue is for you. Our wedding was 11/24/17 and we could not have asked for... Read More a more perfect day or experience. We truly are so very grateful to all the ladies at Tapestry for making our day easy, stress free, enjoyable and most importantly, AFFORDABLE. In the beginning, the wedding planning process seemed daunting, but after finding and booking Tapestry, we truly didn't have to worry about a thing. We loved EVERY aspect of Tapestry and we will rave about it and recommend it for years to come.

2017-12-19T18:27:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Erim S

The Tapestry House is magnificent! I honestly wish I could get remarried every weekend for the rest of my life- it was that magical. Somehow the amazing staff made our day even more magicial than I ever dreamed possible. They are so friendly and excited, and pay such close... Read More attention to detail throughout the entire process. I felt like our wedding was the only wedding they were helping plan! They responded to emails promptly and were willing to accomodate me throughout the process. On the wedding day, they were so prompt and professional! The entire event was seemless, and if it wasn' t, they took care of it without news getting back to me. I highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a Northern Colorado venue.

2017-12-05T16:09:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Melissa J

I do not have enough amazing things to say about the Tapestry House. Everyone we worked with from the very start was genuine and caring and made sure we had the perfect day and we did. On our day we worked with Chloe and Heidi and they were so attentive and sweet making sure... Read More everything was perfect and stress free. That being said we’ve worked with just about every person there through our process and everyone was amazing. The day of the wedding I had no stress, I felt like a princess, and got to focus purely on my new husband, family, and friends. It was the best day of our lives and we couldn’t have done it without The Tapestry House. The venue is amazing, the staff is amazing, they have packages that custom make the wedding of your dreams and we could not be happier. They even have bricks with your name and date of the wedding on it so you will always have a place there to go back and visit for anniversaries. Best choice of venue we could have made and are so grateful for the best day of our lives.

2017-12-05T16:10:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alyssa B

My husband and I got married at the Tapestry House on 10/20/17. We cannot express our gratitude to the AMAZING staff enough! We had a little under 9 months to plan the wedding and we live about an hour (if traffic is good) from the venue. There were various check-in appointments... Read More and the staff accommodated us with either later times or over the phone appointments so we would not need to trek up I25 during rush hour. At these meetings, you can choose a package to fit your budget and then personalize it! They include everything from various food and bar options to having them help with invitations. Despite not having face-to-face meetings, the crew made it prefect! We did attend a food-tasting event and it was amazing. The vendors were there who Tapestry House partners with and getting to see them throw an event was nice too. The staff was great there and somehow, even better on our day! Kim was our coordinator and she was a God-send. On the rehearsal day, she took care of everything and made sure, I, the bride, like how everything was arranged. Day of the wedding, Kim was there and checked in to make sure everything with set up and getting ready was gong smoothly. After photos, Kim helped bustle my dress correctly. Chloe was the leader of operations on the day of the wedding. After the ceremony, she had appetizers and champagne waiting for my husband and I so we could eat a quick bite before photos. She came to check with us during photos to see if we wanted a drink or more food. Once the reception started Kim and Chloe took Chris and I through the buffet line and took our plates back for us. The whole staff was watching carefully to clean up when dishes were empty. The bartender had a very busy night with our guests and he worked so quickly the line stayed short. On top of all the amazing day of service, Tapestry House and Wedgewood have preferred vendors to make everything easy. The DJ has the home wired that way if any guests need to sit inside the house during the ceremony, they can hear. Josh, was our DJ and he called us to make sure we liked our music list and did not want to change anything we had asked for. We also used the photo booth company, Flashbox and they did not disappoint. I am impressed how well all these vendors work together to make the perfect day! We were fortunate enough to spend the wedding night at the house with our bridal party! It was fantastic to not have to drive and stay in this beautiful place. I cannot say thanks enough to the staff! You are wonderful and I think anyone would be over the moon thrilled with their venue, service and staff! EXCELLENT!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan S

The wedgewood was amazing.they really made my dream wedding come true. They helped with every step and the really are a one stop shop. They have everything you need for your wedding from Dj to cake already for you in your plan. The staff was amazing. They answered our phone... Read More calls and e-mails, even last minute changes where handled easily. This was truly the best place to get married. The setting is amazimg!

2017-12-05T16:10:18 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ashley A

Hands down the best place to get married! We didn't really have to stress about the wedding, because they took care of everything! It was by far the most inclusive and customizable venue we found. Also, we didn't break the bank! Definitely schedule an appointment if you want... Read More your fun, fairytale wedding!!

2017-12-05T16:10:33 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cathryn S

My daughter and new son-in-law were recently married here at the Tapestry House. It was a beautiful fall day-one that Colorado is so famous for. This venue could not be any more perfect for a special occasion. The location is so lovely, perfectly maintained grounds and... Read More twinkle lights throughout the trees. The care the grounds must receive is strikingly obvious everywhere you look. The staff is also truly amazing. We were greeted immediately upon arrival by Kim, the coordinator for the wedding. She was so calm and professional, we knew from the start that everything was going to go as planned (and it did!) The banquet staff and DJ Kody with DJ Maestro were amazing also. Chef Bryan created a beautiful and very tasty buffet. So many choices, all of them delicious! I cannot say enough positive things about the Tapestry House, the venue, the staff, the food, the ambiance...everything just adds up to the most perfect celebration.

2017-12-05T16:10:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cathryn S

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Chloe S

I cannot say enough about how truly amazing Wedgewood Weddings Tapestry House is! I got married here this summer, and everything during my wedding day was absolutely perfect thanks to the awesome team here! Kim and Heidi made the planning process so fun and easy, and executed... Read More everything day-of flawlessly. The food was incredible; I still have guests telling me months later about how impressed they were with the food— many thanks to Chef Bryan! The venue itself is gorgeous and so picturesque, and the all-inclusive packages truly allowed me to have the most stress-free wedding ever. I felt so taken care of through the whole process, and would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

2017-12-05T16:10:49 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Megan N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue and the entire staff. From the first consultation to the week after the big day- everything is executed perfectly and they go above and beyond your expectations. I know so many people who have been married here, so I was... Read More worried that I would have just another cookie cutter type of wedding- no. They do an amazing job to make each and every wedding feel unique and special. I couldn't have asked for a better venue and a better coordination team for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren S

My husband and I got married at the Tapestry House in September 2017 and could not be more thrilled with our experience! The staff, food, and ambiance were top-notch. The planning process was relatively easy, and the Wedgewood Weddings team does a fantastic job of making sure... Read More you get the biggest bang for your buck while also accommodating your vision. Everything was absolutely PERFECT! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thanks Tapestry House!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Erica F

Our wedding was everything and more! We used the DJ through tapestry house and he did a phenomenal job keeping the crowed dancing ALL night long and coordinating transitions throughout the night. The service is just absolutley top notch and worth any extra expense to avoid... Read More wedding day stress. I do think this place is very reasonable in their price and with the customizable packages you can find what works for you and get the best service, best food, and most memorable wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Rachel S

I really loved this venue, they had very friendly staff and were very easy to work with. The best part was being able to customize your package to exactly what you wanted and for what you can afford budget wise. All of the venues vendors that I used (DJ, Florist, Cake, Ministry... Read More Services) were absolutely wonderful! But they do allow you to bring in your own as well which is a great option if you had someone in particular you wanted to choose. Overall it was an excellent experience working with everyone at the Tapestry House and I would highly recommend everyone to look into them when planning their big day! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kellie M

Absolutely amazing venue and staff!! I cannot say enough good things about The Tapestry House. The staff made the entire planning process so simple and fun and I loved that we could customize our package to include the DJ, food, flowers, cake, officiant, and a bunch of fun... Read More extras like a Photo Booth and gelato cart. All of the vendors supplied by Tapestry House were very friendly and professional and everything from the music to the bouquets to the ceremony turned out beautifully on the big day. I was not the most organized bride so being able to avoid having to research individual vendors and call/coordinate with each of them was a big plus. The staff (Thank you, girls!) were always so quick to reply to any question or concern that I had and checked in with me several times over the course of the planning just to make sure I had everything I needed and was on track. The house and grounds themselves were absolutely stunning, especially with the twinkle lights throughout the the trees and reception area. It was also awesome to be able to stay overnight in the actual house with the wedding party, so much fun. Again, cannot say enough good things about Tapestry House and everyone who comes with it. They truly made our wedding day something to be remembered by both me and my husband and our guests.

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Lauren S

We absolutely loved the Tapestry House! The entire process was so seamless; they really know what they're doing. It was nice to have a lot of the vendors already vetted and picked for you. That took a lot of stress off of us. Also, our guests really loved the food! One even said... Read More the only bad part about our wedding was that they were too full to eat more! I also loved how attentive and responsive the entire team was to my constant emails and questions. I was never left hanging or waiting for an answer. My only constructive criticism is that I wish we had more time to spend at the house prior to the ceremony. We only had limited time to take photos, so it was very rushed and not enough time to soak it all in. If I could do it again, I would have our photographer meet the wedding party at an off site location to take photos before we go to the actual venue. That way, we can relax for a minute before everything begins. Overall, our experience was truly amazing and we are very grateful to Marissa, Alex, Kim, Chloe, Anika, and everyone from Wedgewood who made our day so special. Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jojo S

planning a wedding can be stressful. . After looking into many differ venues I kept going back to Wedgewood / Tapestry House. The staff answered all my questions and believe me I had a lot. They were curtious and helpful with all my suggestions and changes Every photos... Read More taken at Tapestry House was enchanting inside and out. Our guest were in awe of the grounds as well as the food. We choose the buffet and the choices were plentiful and delicious. Every parent wishes to give their. child a wedding of their dreams,and every Bride and Groom wants a memorable wedding reception. The Tapestry House delivered in every way.! Thank you