Wedgewood Weddings | The Orchard

Menifee, CA

Capacity: 251-300 PHONE

Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

29015 Garland Ln, Menifee, CA (866) 966-3009

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sandy B

If you are looking for a fairytale wedding venue this is the venue for you! My husband and I were married two weeks ago on 10-12-17. Gina our coordinator was absolutely amazing. She took detailed notes on every aspect of how and what we wanted our wedding to include. The staff... Read More work as a team so it makes it very convenient for you to get answers quickly. The venue is absolutely beautiful with the gazebo, lake and rustic feel. The venue offers various all inclusive packages to choose from which makes it so much easier for planning. Our wedding could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Hannah S

I love the Wedgewood Orchard team! Every single one of them was really accommodating during the whole wedding planning period to the wedding day. The manager, Jamaya, is a superwoman at event planning and because of her and her team, I didn't feel stressed on my wedding day and... Read More was at peace and enjoyed the whole night without problems.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Chelsea K

Where do I begin... what an amazing venue with a great group of people. I can’t thank Amanda and Gina enough for making my dream come true. From the very beginning they make it so easy. I had a list of amazing vendors to choose from (if I wanted), a hour play by play of the... Read More night, a list of delicious food to consider, and so much more. Though they had suggestions you completely make it the wedding what you want! The day of was stress free due to the team at Wedgewood at the Orchard and I would do it 10 times over! Thank you and I highly recommend this venue (plus Gina and Amanda)!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Chelsea R

Wedgewood at the Orchard was phenomenal!!! They truly stuck to their word and provided us with a stress-free experience from beginning to end! We loved every second of our wedding day! The venue, the food, the music...everything was absolutely PERFECT!!! Thank you Wedgewood for... Read More everything!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lauryn C

This venue was amazing!! The staff takes care of literally everything! You go for a few different planning meets during the process (some over the phone) and they keep a running list of all of your requests - the whole day is completely customizable!! They have selections for... Read More every budget, theme and dream. The packages are also completely customizable!! We don't like cake and we made all of our invitations, so we took those off our package and upgraded linens for our chairs instead! Plus, you can change your mind about things as often as you need to, as long as you leave them enough time to make the changes of course! The whole day was truly magical and it was all thanks to the amazing staff at Wedgewood. Nick, Alex and Amanda worked closely with us through planning and then on the day of they faded right into the background. I never needed to see them because they worked so hard to ensure the day ran smoothly without us. Plus, Wedgewood will bring together all the vendors that you could possibly need - unless you find your own - and coordinate everyone to work together on the day of. Nick and his team made the entire day perfect and we could not have asked for a better wedding!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Cassandra K

Our wedding was truly a dream come true thanks to Alex, Nick, and Ricardo. They take care of everything for you and want nothing less than to make your day as special as it can be. We had a large event (220 people), and they ran the whole event flawlessly. My husband and I,... Read More along with our families were able to enjoy the day completely stress free.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kevin D

We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Nicholas, Alex, Bradley (the DJ) and all of the people who worked our wedding... thank you! They all made sure that we were as stress-free as humanly possible during our wedding and while I (the bride) was getting ready before our... Read More ceremony. We have nothing but great things to say about this venue and the people there. Thank you all for EVERYTHING! -The Digmans