Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat

Corona, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat

A COUNTRY CLUB IN CORONA, CA

Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat, located in Corona, California is a stately venue with a number of unique indoor and outdoor spaces. After entering through the wrought iron gate, guests can enjoy a walk through the front garden, which has a musical splashing fountain. Elegant architecture with vaulted ceilings and chandeliers give this venue an upscale ambiance that works well for traditional or black tie weddings. Sweeping views of the surrounding valley offer an ideal backdrop for wedding pictures.

The Ceremony Site is on the back lawn of the venue. It features lush green grass and looks out onto the expansive valley. The 80-foot walkway gives soon-to-be-married couples plenty of time to enjoy their walk down the aisle. There is enough room for 225 guests, and the wedding party can choose to arrange the guests' seats in the traditional aisle formation or around tables. A marble-topped bar makes it possible for guests to enjoy cocktails and appetizers before the ceremony. Guests who want an outdoor reception can use this space for that part of their wedding as well.

The Indoor Banquet Hall is offered by Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat for those who prefer an indoor reception. This hall also accommodates up to 225 guests. Custom lighting and high ceilings create a warm, inviting atmosphere. The wedding party can choose to seat guests at round tables or banquet-style along rectangular tables. The large dance floor provides guests with plenty of room to cut loose.

One of the things that sets Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat apart from other venues is that they make preparing for a wedding a breeze. Their all inclusive packages provide everything necessary to create the couple’s day go smoothly. The venue works closely with local vendors to provide wedding parties with a wide variety of food and drink options. The couple gets to view a list of vendors and their prices and choose which one suits their style and budget.

There are many options available to accommodate guests with dietary restrictions. Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat also gives couples a list of approved florists and DJs to choose from. Couples are allowed to bring in a wedding cake from an outside vendor or purchase a personalized wedding cake from the venue. Wedding necessities such as centerpieces and invitations are also provided.

Along with offering couples all-inclusive packages, Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat has a number of unique perks that many other venues do not offer.

·         Photo booths available

·         Private dressing rooms with floor length mirrors

·         Projection equipment on site

·         Hotel accommodations for newlyweds

·         High definition sound equipment

Tuscan elegance and romance at The Retreat

At the hilltop of a gated community, Wedgewood Weddings | The Retreat is an exclusive event venue. This popular Inland Empire wedding venue provides exquisite panoramic views and romantic appeal. The ceremony site on the back lawn looks out onto sweeping views of the valley. For your reception at The Retreat you have two options — a gorgeous banquet room with a vaulted ceiling over the dance floor or an outdoor reception on the terrace under the stars. No matter what you choose, it will be your wedding will be a day to remember for you and your guests.

• Outdoor - Covered

Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

8007 Soft Winds Dr., Corona, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Mindy C

Our wedding was on September 23, 2017 and everything was absolutely magical. From planning up until the last minute of our wedding, Krammer and her team truly went above and beyond. The whole event was seamless without a hitch and I would choose Wedgewood all over again! They... Read More truly offer a stress-free wedding planning because every little detail is thought out. I am eternally grateful!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Raelyna A

My overall experience was very meaningful and special. I cannot thank Krammer & Krystal for making our day so beautiful and special and for always treating us like we were very important to them. I would most definitely recommend Wedgewood at the Champions Retreat to anyone... Read More looking to book their next event. This place is gorgeous, the staff is very friendly, the view is amazing, and lastly I would like to say that the food was deeelicious!!! I had to emphasize on the “delicious” bc literally myself and so many of my guest were very very impressed. Shot out to Daniel! I found him on Instagram. Please continue to always keep this passion in the food you serve. :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amy G

We LOVED our wedding on 7/23/17 at The Retreat and if I could do it all over again I would have it there no doubt. But I do have an advisory with their floral vendor, Floral Sensations. Here's what we loved: the well-oiled machine that is Wedgewood. They know all the details... Read More that need to be figured out and when. Meetings weren't super personable, warm as a private coordinator may be but we didn't mind. Everything was so smooth, including the day of. The groom and I always had a drink in hand as soon as the ceremony ended (shout out to Kramer) and we ate very well at the beginning of the buffet dinner. The venue is just gorgeous and very comfortable for guests. Vendors we used: food (so good!), DJ (great personality, would have liked him to play more variety we requested for dancing but he did a good job), day of coordinator services (must do!) and flowers through Floral Sensations. I enjoyed working with them BUT our flowers DID NOT MATCH at the wedding. My bridal bouquet had the correct color rose but different color accent which gave is such a different look. Also the grooms boutenierre (so?) had the wrong color rose so it DID NOT MATCH my flowers. Ugh. I get frustrated every time I look at our photos but I'm trying to let go. And the centerpieces were gorgeous but the wrong color rose. So they did not match our custom made favors (match boxes) which were put on the table. We had 2 in-person meetings with Floral Sensations, one where they did a mock up and I was very clear about colors at both meetings so I was hoping it'd be correct. But it wasn't so I'm pretty bummed about that... Another negative was that we asked our hotel room that came in our package (emerald) to be booked the night before. We never received from Marriott or Wedgewood and shouldn't have assumed we were good to go (even though WW said we were). My husband showed up the night before the wedding and they had no room for he and the best man. The hotel was booked up too. The hotel sorted it out but it was an unnecessary stressor the night before the wedding. Again I loved the Retreat. Staff was helpful and had a very quick response time. My cautions would be with Floral Sensations and making sure hotel room is booked.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Rayann J

just got married here on 8-19-17 cannot say enough good things about the retreat! honestly so happy we chose them to host our best day ever!! people always tell you how something always goes wrong on your wedding day but honestly our day went off without a hitch! krammer and... Read More desiree did an amazing job of keeping everyone where they needed to be when they needed to be there. all of our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and they looooved the food!! i couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Janet G

The staff at The Retreat were great and very helpful all through out the planning process and the big day! We had nothing to worry about on our wedding day because they took care of it all. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about the food, because they didn't offer us a... Read More tasting. But they assured us everything would be delicious, as it was! So overall no complaints. We would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Aimee B

Wedgewood stayed on top of everything during wedding planning and made everything so simple which is awesome being a bride!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 DJ B

From start to finish the staff at Wedgwood was incredible. They helped us plan almost every detail of the wedding day with step by step instructions. We planned our wedding from Michigan and it could not have been any easier. The actual wedding day went incredibly smooth.... Read More Angelica was amazing! she was perfect we really couldn't be happier with the vendors they use and the wedding director(Angelica) was incredibly helpful. The DJ was awesome, the cake was amazing. the venue is beautiful. This was the first place we saw and we could have chose them without seeing another venue. Like i said everything from choosing Wedgwood until we left the venue after the reception was 100% perfect.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Emily G

We got married here July 25th 2016, and it was the best day ever! I can't even begin to explain to you how incredible this venue is. We actually live in LA, but drove all the way out to Corona to have this spot. The building is gorgeous, inside and out. The high ceilings! That... Read More terrace view! The string lights! That sunset over the hills! Wedgewood Weddings boasts a "Stress Free Wedding", and while that may be a sliiiiight exaggeration (I mean, wedding planning can be pretty stressful!), they're not far off. From day one, everything is laid out clearly and simply in front of you. There's enough options to please everyone without being overwhelming. It's clear what's included in each package, what upgrades there are, what everything costs etc. Angelica, our Coordinator/New BFF, showed us what we could have within our budget. I never felt pushed into spending over what we had planned for. The options were there, she would give me honest opinions about things, but she was never pushy. It was about what we wanted as a couple for our special day. WW caters themselves and uses specific vendors for the DJ, floral and cake. The fact that you can't go for a tasting or change those set vendors had me a little worried at first, but being the possibly obsessive over involved planner that I am, I did some serious research and review reading. All the vendors have incredible reviews (and they're all about to get one more from me). When the day came, I had nothing to worry about. The food was amazing, all of it, and all the guests said so. Cake was gorgeous and delicious. Flowers were beautiful. DJ was so awesome! Ugh. I wish we could do it again. We can't. But YOU CAN!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Kelsey P

Wedding planning can definitely be hard! My husband and I got married here on June 16, 2016. I am so glad that I chose to have my wedding at a Wedgewood property. They make things so easy and have so much to offer. The reason why it's so easy is because they have packages where... Read More you can add or take away from. Their packages include all the vendors that you would need; Cake, DJ etc. So you don't have to worry about finding those vendors. The vendors for this Wedgewood property were amazing! Our DJ was so much fun and made the party great. The cake (I did a cupcake tower and a small cake on top) were so good, everyone raved about them! The food here was probably the best thing! It was so tasty everyone raved about this as well. I chose the buffet so we could get more for our money and we did definitely did. The floral was good, I only have one small complaint about my bouquet. The floral for my centerpieces were very pretty and exactly what we wanted. We had our wedding ceremony and reception both outdoors and it was so beautiful! We had a lot of comments from our guest about the view! The staff here is amazing too! Our wedding coordinator Angelica was so helpful and attentive to everything we needed. Her and the rest of the team did an amazing job of setting up all the decorations that I had and in the right spots that I wanted them to be in. Thank you Wedgewood at the Retreat for the hard work and for making our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Tyler S

Everybody at Wedgwood from the coordinators, to the sales office, to the bartenders and servers at the reception were amazing. This venue was absolutely stunning, and all of our guests were blown away. I would recommend this site to anyone looking for an intimate, yet spacious... Read More enough area to accommodate their guests. Very very impressed with everything that this site had to offer. Thank you again for giving us the perfect evening!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

Our wedding was on May 6. 2016. We worked with Angelica and we were absolutely blown away with her. The venue is just beyond stunning.!! On our day it rained and everything we had planned for was outside. We thought we may be disappointed but the couldn't be further from the... Read More truth. The way the inside was setup was outstanding and all of our guests were just blown away be the venue and scenic views. Angelica was able to make the day stress free for both my wife and I. If you want to work with people that make your day stress free and special then go with the Wedgewood at the Retreat. I can say because of them it was the best day of our lives and we still have people coming up to us and saying it was the best wedding they have been to. Thank you Angelica and Wedgewood at the Retreat for everything! Brooke and Justin Hook

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Alba T

My wedding was this past Sunday, March 20th and I can't believe how amazing it was. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone enjoyed complimented how moving it was. The coordinator had everyone in line and ready to go and even helped me stay calm when I realized my vows were... Read More misplaced. Luckily I had emailed them to someone, so the assistant quickly printed them out handed them to me 2 minutes later. Phew! The coordinator Angelica kept me in high spirits and smiled at me the entire time, reminding me that this was a happy moment and I didn't need to be nervous. She had talked to all the bridal party at the rehearsal making sure that we all knew what we were going to do. After the ceremony, we were all able to take photos at various locations on site. My fiance was even allowed to move his car around to take photos with, and Angelica came out to take photos of us to post on their instagram. She also made sure the photographer and videographer knew what time we had to get back for the grand entrance. After we all did the grand entrance, I got to see how beautiful everything looked! Everyone was seated at their tables and had all the wine and plates and silverware in place. I didn't even have to think about anything the entire time but enjoying the big day. The food was awesome! We had a double plated served meal and it was definitely worth it. No one had to get up to get their food and they had all the names that needed vegetarian or special meals that they asked me for in advance. After, Angelica had the banquet captain take over the rest of the night and she was so sweet and helpful. I can keep going into details, but in the end, they made us feel welcome every time we came to meet with them, they kept us on track, they helped with planning, and emailed/called me back promptly whenever anything came up. EVERYONE loved the site and the entire night and I wish I could relive it every single day. Thank you all at Wedgewood The Retreat! You're all amazing!