Wedgewood Weddings | Upland Hills

Upland, CA

Book Your Wedding with Wedgewood Weddings | Upland Hills

A BALLROOM IN UPLAND, CA

Experience peaceful mountain views at the Wedgewood Upland Hills wedding venue. This Upland, California location has both indoor and outdoor options available for your wedding celebration. This versatile venue is surrounded by a golf course landscape with rolling green hills and fountains to add flair to your event. Wedgewood Upland Hills focuses on offering all-inclusive wedding events with style to make sure you and your guests enjoy your magical day. With incredibly flexible and customizable packages this venue can adjust to a range of unique wedding venues.

Outdoor Garden. This ceremony space has all of the lush scenery you could wish for your outdoor event. Take your vows in front of a classic gazebo with awe-inspiring mountains in the background. Towering palm trees and vibrant florals add to the charm of this space for a peaceful ceremony and beautiful memories.

Fountain View. This indoor banquet room is one of the two options for reception spaces at Wedgewood Upland Hills. French doors and contemporary design highlight this venue, which is able to accommodate up to 150 guests. Wedding events held in the Fountain View banquet room enjoy the best of both indoor and outdoor beauty with floor-to-ceiling windows that display majestic views of the landscape. This second-floor banquet room also has a private terrace that doubles as a wonderful opportunity for first-look photos.

Mountain View. The Mountain View banquet room is great for larger celebrations with space for up to 250 guests. Have your first dance beneath the dramatic draped ceilings of this venue. The Mountain View banquet room is 4,000 square feet of classic beauty, which is ready to serve as a canvas for your wedding vision.

Wedgewood Upland Hills understands that every couple has unique desires, so they offer five different wedding package options. Each package is customizable, so you can add or remove services to suit your needs and budget. Each package includes dinner and a champagne toast to the newly married couple. DJ and MC services are also included, as well as invitations. These all-inclusive packages take the stress out of wedding planning and eliminate the need to coordinate with many different vendors.

All Wedgewood Upland Hills services are priced per person with additional per person charges for events held on Saturday evenings. Wedgewood Upland Hills is dedicated to transparent billing and they make sure you know exactly how much your total costs will be up front.

Several bonuses of booking a wedding at Wedgewood Upland Hills include:

• Spacious bridal suite
  • Convenient wedding calculators

Discover your perfect fit.

In addition to your customizable package options, you can pick where you'd like to host your reception — whether that will be the Fountain View banquet room inside the clubhouse with a private terrace overlooking the golf course, or the Mountain View banquet pavilion with a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that look out onto the rolling hills of the country club. Ask about our Winter Wonderland Booking Special and save up to $1,500 on your wedding day! BOOKED couples! Get exclusive savings on all your wedding day essentials with Bliss Benefits!

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Mountain

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1231 East 16th Street, Upland, CA (866) 966-3009
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Samantha S

Everyone at Wedgewood was absolutely amazing. Every aspect of both my ceremony and reception was taken care of. All the vendors they work with are fabulous. I was able to do a majority of my meetings with them in one day since I'm out of state which was such a relief. I truly... Read More can't be more grateful to them for my amazing day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Corrie P

So impressed with this venue! My daughters wedding was perfect. We chose this venue mostly because it was the cheapest in all so Southern California. But we were treated like millionaires. Cassie and Evelyn went above and beyond through the whole process. You have the option to... Read More use their venders or bring in your own. We used mostly their vendors. (They ended up being the least expensive for the most part.) Because they work together often, I didn't have to be the middle man to coordinate with all of them. I could just enjoy the wedding while they all worked together seemlessly. We opted for the buffet, and it was amazing! Picky eaters, meat lovers, vegetarians, everyone loved the food! Guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I highly recommend Wedgewood Upland Hills! We loved everything about working with them!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Allyson M

My husband and I were married at WW Upland Hills last week, and I cannot praise Wedgewood enough for our wonderful wedding day and planning process! Evelyn and Cassie made the entire planning process extremely easy and as stress free as possible. The all inclusive venue is a... Read More great option, the prices were the best we found in the area, and the day went so smoothly, I couldn't believe it. Having our coordinators there on the day of was more like having good friends there to make sure the day went smoothly. On the day of our wedding, I was literally able to show up and just enjoy our day (as it should be!). We had our ceremony outside at the beautiful gazebo and our reception inside their tent. If you're thrown off by the tent as I was initially, don't be- it is beautiful inside! Our guests had a blast, enjoyed the delicious food, the cake was amazing, and the service was great!

Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jennifer P

Wedgewood Upland Hills was amazing!!! Everyone we worked with was unbelievable! They took care of everything, and it couldn't have been easier on us!! I wish we could get married again!!

meant to be!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Alexandria D

If you are looking for a venue that has it all & are beyond helpful this is it. Ask for Candace she is amazing. Everyone needs a Candace in there life to plan a wedding lol. They helped us plan a wedding in 2 months and worked with our budget. Such a blessing

My Rustic Wedding

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Andrea A

This venue was wonderful! They were so organized, affordable and worked very hard to make my day turn out just like I wanted it to. Our wedding theme was rustic (and my husband and I don't really like cake) so we decided to serve a variety of pies instead. Not only did they... Read More welcome this, but they actually made a pie buffet table, just like I asked! They went out of their way to do this for me, and I am very grateful! We also had SO many compliments on the food! It was delicious, and there was so much to choose from!

Better than what I imagined!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Gracie P

Wedgewood Upland Hills was the best experience I could even fathom. The coordinators, Jennifer and Michelle, were bubbly and awesome in every way. The experience throughout was special and easy. I'm a low stress kinda-gal and working with Wedgewood was the best decision me and... Read More my husband could've made. Everything was organized and expectations were exceeded. Everything was timed perfectly so nothing felt rushed. Best.Food.Ever! Kudos to the Chefs! The guests had a blast. Everyone was astonsihed at how perfect the wedding was with only 3 short months of planning and it's all thanks to Wedgewood Upland Hills. <3 <3 <3

Incredible Value and Service!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Mari M

I did so much research before choosing this venue and I can honestly say I could find a better value than Wedgewood. I chose the Upland location because of the proximity to home and that was so great! The white gazebo was the perfect outdoor ceremony space and both their tent... Read More and pavilion options are wonderful although since my wedding was smaller, I had it in the pavilion. Because of their incredible value I was able to have an open bar, plated duet entree, four different appetizers, specialty linens, DJ, photobooth, ceremony decor, beautiful wedding cake, and basic centerpieces for 60 people all under $9000. I went through the florist to upgrade my centerpieces and everything came out beautiful! Their service was wonderful, Jennifer and Michelle were excellent coordinators that took care of all my wedding items and placed them exactly to my specifications. During their wedding, their service was so attentive and Steve and the banquet manager constantly came around to check on us and refresh our drinks. Since it was all-inclusive wedding venue, they provided all the services I needed. They don't penalize you if you choose to bring other vendors, however I would recommend staying with theirs because the cake was amazing (got so many compliments and speciality flavors for no extra charge!), DJ was funny and played excellent music, florist was perfect, and their food was delicious! Panko crusted chicken is a must! Plus they've got pre-set packages plus you can customize it and add items a la carte or remove items from the package you don't want and the price will adjust accordingly. I keep raving about Wedgewood to all my friends and I definitely think if they have a location in the area you want to host your wedding, then pick them!

Beautiful, worry-free wedding

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Becky D

I had a wonderful, stress-free wedding. Everything was beautiful and the staff at Wedgewood was great...so nice and attentive. The vendors were excellent and I didn't have to do the legwork to find them. I highly recomend Wedgeood at Upland Hills Country Club.

I WISH I WOULD HAVE REVIEWED MY OPTIONS

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 stephanie s

This venue appears as if it has it all. It is an all inclusive venue, what could go wrong? Almost everything was a struggle from the second we put our down payment. we were treated great before we contracted with them and that was about the only time. we were initially told we... Read More would be able to sample food if available from other weddings, then were told that they NEVER sample food. we also eventually deducted almost everything from our package, the flowers were better and less expensive somewhere else, and the selection of invites wasn't that great so we went somewhere else. About 2 months before the wedding they built a new large pavilion that would accommodate more people, which we were then told we could not use because we hadn't originally booked for that building! ( how could we have booked a building we were never told about?!?) The manager is rude. I had very few interactions with her but the time I was around her she was very strung out and rude. She did try to accommodate me by letting me sample the chicken that was being prepared for a different event, but that was only after much arguing between myself and the staff. The only good thing about the venue was Robyn who was very nice. I have not had my wedding yet but the closer in gets the more aggravated I become with the venue. They have not made it stress free for me.

Excellent venue!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Shannon H

Wedgewood was absolutly amazing! They helped with every step of our wedding planning and were awesome! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be and I thank Wedgewood at Upland Hills for that!!! Great job!!

They mean what they say!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Courtney K

This venue was perfect for me and my groom. They basically take care of everything, which meant less stress for us. They had all the tables, linens, chairs, etc. And they took care of the florist, baker and all of the other details. I already knew a photographer, but they could... Read More provide one of those as well :) Our day was so perfect and Candace and Robyn were great to work with. I would recommend them to any couple!!

venue

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 ashley b

this venue is awesome they took care of everything, all of my vendors except my photographer came in my package and everything was super affordable.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Malori M

The staff was very helpful, the food was delicious, and the venue was beautiful! I would definitely recommend to others.

LOVED THIS PLACE

Reviewed on 1/27/2012 Martha A

Place was elegant, and beautiful everyone had a great time, was big enough for over 100+ and their packages are amazing. The staff was delightful work with and very responsive. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone, you won't be disappointed.