A Full Glam Squad At Your Doorstep

As you begin the wedding planning process, you are probably thinking to yourself "Good lord! What have we gotten ourselves into." Trust us, it's normal, and it is okay to feel overwhelmed by the 1,372 decisions you feel like you have to make on a daily basis. That's where we come in! WedLocks in an on-location team of bridal beauty experts, there to make you look and feel just a smidge bit more gorgeous than you already are! With hundreds (yes, we said hundreds) of weddings under our belt, we are prepared to tackle weddings of any size. Are you ready to feel like the most stunning version of yourself on the most photographed day of your life?

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Denver, Boulder, & Rocky Mountains (720) 292-3177
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Hannah B

I can't boast enough about WedLocks. Totally would have given them 6 stars if possible. Nine responded immediately to my inquiry and communication between the two of us was reliable and effortless for my entire experience . She showed up to my wedding venue 15-20 minutes early,... Read More ready to go. They completed my bridal hair and makeup, six bridesmaids hair and makeup, and my mother and mother-in-law's hair and makeup efficiently and seamlessly with plenty of time to spare for touch-ups. Nine and her talented team contributed to my calm and fun wedding morning. They listened to each and every one of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law to customize and tailor a look that suited each of them. I had bridesmaids that preferred more glam looks while my mother-in-law preferred a more light, natural look, which Nine and her team executed beautifully. Everyone I had the pleasure of working with at WedLocks was extremely professional, friendly, and so, so talented and I would recommend them to any wedding party, no matter the look they want to achieve! Thank you, Nine, for contributing so wonderfully to our wedding day <3

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kelly F

Oh. My. Goodness. I have never felt more beautiful in my life, all thanks to Nine and her team! She did an amazing job of making me look my absolute best while still keeping ME looking like ME. The first thing she said to me at my trial was "My goal is to make your eyes pop and... Read More your skin look great". Boom. Done. She also did an amazing job with my hair and my look stayed solid all night! Nine is so lovely and personable, and I can't thank her enough for all of her work. She even made my mom (who rarely wears makeup or does her hair at all) feel beautiful and comfortable, which made my heart happy. Finally, I really appreciated that she does a hair AND makeup trial included in the price (which is a very reasonable price!). Other places I looked at wanted extra to try out both hair and makeup, which I find ridiculous. Thanks, Nine, for your excellent customer care and AMAZING results!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Teresa K

We had Paige and Casey do our hair and makeup for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. WOW, wow, wow!!!! They were both fantastic - such talent. I wholeheartedly recommend them. They were professional, friendly and incredibly skilled. When my daughter got married we tried a... Read More number of salons (we didn't know about Wedlocks at the time) and the ladies at Wedlocks beat them all by far both talent and cost-wise. You won't regret getting them and there's no need to shop all over town. If you get them, you got the best.

Reviewed on 4/24/2018 Camelia D

Nine and her team were amazing! I booked WedLocks based on all of their positive reviews since I live out of town and they more than delivered! My bridal trial with Nine was great. I went to her studio where she made sure to ask lots of questions and get an ideas of what I was... Read More looking for. She picked out the perfect shades and even tried 4 different hair styles. On the day of the wedding, Nine and her team not only made all of the ladies look amazing, but they also finished on time! ( can be challenging with 9 bridesmaids plus 2 mothers and an aunt) Thanks again!!

2018-04-24T09:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Our team had such a blast with you and your tribe! You looked stunning!!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Jess N

WedLocks was wonderful to work with! Angelique was on time, listened to our needs and what we wanted, and was willing to make adjustments, if needed. She was calm, got to know us and did a wonderful job! The only thing we were a bit surprised about is that we had been working... Read More with Nine, and expected her to be our stylist. BUT - that being said, Angelique did a FANTASTIC job and we were so happy to have her!

2018-04-16T09:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Angelique is seriously so much fun! We're sorry you were expecting Nine, these days, she runs a lot of our day-to-day operations as the team has been growing, but clearly you were in fantastic hands with Angelique! She works magic!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Annalise E

I had Paige as my artist. She was fantastic. She was prompt, professional, and really listened to what I had to say.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kelsey B

Thanks to Nine, my hair and makeup was beyond perfect on my wedding day! She is such an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist. She really made me feel and look like royalty. I would highly recommend her services to any bride in Colorado.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Eren C

They are truly the best! Nine is not only awesome to work with as a person, but her and her team do a fabulous job with hair and makeup! My girls and I felt absolutely fabulous on my big day! Our makeup was flawless and lasted all night and I couldn't have imagined a more... Read More perfect Up do! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Caysie L

Nine & her team did an AMAZING job on me & all of my bridesmaids. I went to Nine for a hair and make up trial prior to my wedding. We hit it off right away & I immediately felt comfortable around her! My trial was so perfect - I didn't want to change a thing she did. Our wedding... Read More day was just as perfect and I love what her girls did with my bridesmaids hair!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Keara L

Nine was an amazing professional to work with. She captured that natural beauty look I was going for and made sure everything she did matched my goals and my comfort. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup, my sister's hair and makeup, my mom's hair, and my friends'... Read More makeup. It was great to have her do everything!

2017-08-05T21:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I had such a great morning with you ladies!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Danielle L

I never write reviews, but need to talk Nine and her team up! Nine is amazing! I was a bit apprehensive about getting hair and make up done as someone that doesn't wear a ton of make up, and has never seen my curly hair successfully waved, which is what I really wanted, but Nine... Read More delivered! I left my trial more excited about my Hair than anything else:) Scheduling and communication were a breeze and she was able to create the exact wavy look I wanted and even better than I envisioned. Nine and Ashlyn did hair and make up for 6 of us and everyone looked so beautiful yet natural, which was perfect for my low key group of girls. Plus, they were so fun to hang out with all day! I highly recommend Nine and her team.

2017-08-02T10:15:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had such an amazing time with you ladies and you looked absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Kelsey P

I would definitely recommend Wedlocks for your wedding hair and makeup. Nine was awesome to work with from scheduling my trial to the day of. I wanted a natural, but enhanced look and she more than delivered! She took such care with me and my bridesmaids...everyone looked... Read More absolutely stunning! Her prices are fair, she does an amazing job, she's fun to work with and she arrived promptly at 5am at my hotel as promised!

2017-06-11T11:22:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you honey! I couldn't have done it without Kai, and we can't wait to see some of the photos!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Lauren S

Nine and Ashlyn provided beauty services for me and my wedding party of 6 bridesmaids, and I couldn't be happier with the results! My girls and I do not wear a lot of makeup on a day-to-day basis, so we did not want to look overdone. Nine and Ashlyn took that into consideration... Read More and just made us look flawless but still ourselves on my big day. We were a diverse group with drastically different facial features to consider and all the girls were very happy with their results. I would definitely recommend Wedlocks to any bride wanting great service and the ease of getting ready at a location of your choosing!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Rachel H

Nine was absolutely amazing, she drove out to Sunshine Canyon past Boulder the day after extremely heavy snow to do my hair and make up for my mountain elopement. I was so happy with my hair and make up it was exactly how I envisioned it! Could not recommend Nine enough!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brightin S

Kelley was very professional both at the trial and the wedding. She did beautiful work and was very sweet to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Tracie K

The day I got engaged I immediately knew I wanted to book Nine and Wedlocks to do the wedding hair. The day of the wedding Nine and her team showed up right on time and ready to get going. I had 12 girls getting their hair done and every single one of them looked absolutely... Read More beautiful. All of my pictures turned out stunning and I have had multiple girls contact me since asking who did all of the hair. Wedlocks makes your wedding day very stress free and fun. I would recommend them to every girl getting married to get your dream wedding day look!

2017-06-05T11:34:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We had such a great time working with you ladies!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Torri H

Nine is absolutely amazing! On top of being incredibly sweet and fun (perfect for a stressed out bride) she was an impeccable professional to deal with as well. I came in with literally no idea what I wanted for my hair/makeup and she took it in stride, asked great questions and... Read More produced the perfect look. Nine and her team came out to my hotel and did hair and makeup for my whole bridal party & mom. They were efficient and did an excellent job. After I put my dress on I cried and said "I've never felt this beautiful before!" so thanks guys for helping make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Megan F

We had Nine and her team at my wedding. They do such a great job. All my girls looked stunning! They're also so fun and fast. Can't say enough good things!

Nine Morrison

The idea for WedLocks started over some drinks with friends, as most great ideas start! I wanted to give brides the option of having their day-of bridal beauty services done wherever they wanted to be and without having to haul their entire entourage into a busy salon. And voila, WedLocks was born! Over the past couple of years, WedLocks has grown beyond my wildest dreams and has become one of the best known beauty teams in the state! Every year we are a part of hundreds of weddings and I couldn't be more proud of the culture and experience we have created for our brides!