Nationwide Service, IL

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Carson W

They were great.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Bethany W

We were required to have insurance for our ceremony location. Wedsafe was Easy to get and most affordable I found.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Poor communication. Money was removed from my account to pay for policy. However, one part of the policy I entered in wrong. Company kept my $ but didn't inform me I made an error. I thought I had wedding insurance, but didn't . 3 phone calls and 4 emails, I'm still... Read More waiting for this to be fixed. They would do nothing over the phone, only through emails. My next step with be requesting a refund.

Fast and Cheap!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Raelyn

Although I am praying I don't need to use the insurance for my wedding day, my venue required a $1M policy. After shopping around a little, I decided on WedSafe due to their positive reviews and reasonable pricing. The application process was quick and easy. I did have to reach... Read More out to have specific wording placed on the certificate per the venue, and their customer service department responded promptly and provided new certificates. No complaints here!

Great Peace of Mind!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Jessa M

We purchased wedding insurance to include cancellation insurance and liability insurance. It was very affordable and easy to apply for. You received an instant price quote and approval. The extent of things that were covered was very impressive, including change of heart,... Read More missing wedding party members, loss of property (photos, videos, jewelry, etc.), natural disasters...the list goes on and on and on. Thank goodness we did not have to use this service, but it certainly gave us piece of mind!

Great Idea for a Winter Wedding

Reviewed on 1/15/2013 Abree V

Since we got married in December in Ohio, we wanted wedding insurance just in case something happened with the weather. Since we were also serving alcohol, we wanted to cover ourselves in case something happened. WedSafe had the best price for the coverage we were looking for.... Read More Thankfully we didn't need to use the insurance, but we are still happened we had in just in case.

easy

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Lexi L

my wedding location required wed insurance, we purchased no problem, and thankfully didnt need to use it

Start a Conversation!