Weinglass Music

Greater Los Angeles + OC, SB, SD, Inland Empire, Temecula

Instruments

Keyboard, Piano

Classical, Jazz, Pop, Rock

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Greater Los Angeles + OC, SB, SD, Inland Empire, Temecula (310) 391-5497

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Debbie S

I hired Jeremy Weinglass to play before the wedding, for the ceremony (processional/recessional) and for the cocktail hour. He and his wife, Kim, were a pleasure to work with. He has great connections with other fabulous musicians and was able to hire a cellist to accompany... Read More him for the ceremony music and they sounded beautiful together. I wanted to surprise my husband and asked if Jeremy would play a couple special songs during the cocktail hour and he was happy to oblige. Jeremy is a true professional that I admire and would recommend to any bride in need of live music.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Our G

Jeremy was an awesome addition to our July wedding in Pacific Palisades. He was prompt and professional, and working with his manager, Kim, was a breeze. He has a massive song list to help you guide what you want your event to sound like, and his playing is beautiful. More than... Read More that, he comes prepared. When the microphone our venue set up at our ceremony site didn't work (really guys?!), Jeremy stepped in with his own microphone and saved the day. A total gem.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stacy P

We were very happy with Jeremy's performance and all around professionalism. Guests at the wedding remarked that his playing really added to the occasion and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a pianist for an event!