Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

424 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI (414) 277-9207

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Elyse D

I had my hair and makeup done at the Pfister's WELL Spa + Salon along with my seven bridesmaids and my mother. I was concerned that coordinating beauty services for nine ladies with different hair types would be time consuming and challenging; however, the assistant manager and... Read More event coordinator Sally handled everything. We actually finished early! Sally was so friendly, and she made sure that my big day was perfect. Maria did my hair, and it looked beautiful. She took my notes and comments from my hair trial and made sure that my look was exactly what I wanted. Amy did my makeup, and it lasted throughout the night. I loved it! We had most of the salon to ourselves, and we also used the private Orchid Room, which was great for relaxing and eating small bites. I also had my wedding at the Pfister, so it was extremely convenient. I highly recommend the Pfister's WELL Spa + Salon.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Kathleen C

We just did our hair here and everything turned out great! It was a great group space for getting services done- very relaxing on the morning of the wedding in the Orchid Room. It was also nice to have it right at the hotel where we were staying. We were considering another... Read More local salon but we were very impressed with the 10 hair appointments for our bridal party.

Mostly good

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Hannah Z

The ladies here were so fun to work with. All of my bridesmaids looks amazing. My one complaint is that my hair started falling down. I have a lot of long hair and I was a dancing machine, but I wish my stylist would have been more conscious of that when she did my up-do.... Read More Definitely communicate your concerns to your stylist during your trial.

Convenient and Quality

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Kelsey B

We stayed at The Pfister for our wedding, so WELL was super convenient for hair and makeup services. I also got my nails done here the day before. It was truly a pampering experience and while that means it is a little pricey, it was well worth it. The girls I worked with... Read More (Amy for makeup and a sweet blonde whose name I can't remember at the moment) were wonderful and professional. They listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly. I had a little breakout on my chin leading up to the wedding (stress!) and was feeling a bit self-conscious about it, but Amy did such a great job covering it up that no one would know! Felt beautiful and looked beautiful!

Beautiful Job

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Meredith M

The WELL Spa + Salon was a great place for me and my girls to get ready. We rented out the Orchid Room and it was perfect for chatting, listening to music, and relaxing before all the craziness. The women at the salon did a great job with all of our hair and makeup. My mother... Read More said "she had never looked so good". The staff was very friendly and wanted to make sure we all loved our hair and makeup. They were fantastic to work out. It was truly a relaxing experience.

WELL Spa Lake Geneva

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Emily B

The well spa at Lake Geneva did my hair and it was an amazing experience. I was completely relaxed the entire morning through using all of their services

Fantastic Experience and Service - Definite Must!

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Connie B

Working with Britney in advance during the planning stages was flawless and easy for me. I liked that with 4 or more bridesmaids getting their hair done, mine was free on the big day. Now, the trial was not free, but anywhere I checked pricing, it was overall competitive for... Read More such a prestigious location in Milwaukee (The Pfister). And I loved my stylist who did my hair and makeup - and all my girls loved their finished look and we were all done early which was a HUGE plus to me! Oh, and with 4 or more bridesmaids you get the use of their private room for free with champagne/mimosas/etc. Made it feel very special to have a private room to enjoy our time in. I would recommend them to anyone getting married. In fact, I'm going back there to donate my hair for Locks of Love - their program is absolutely fabulous!

wonderful

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Melissa W

Our hair and make up technicians came to our hotel room to help us get ready and they were wonderful. Everyone's hair and make up looked great and lasted the entire night even in the heat and humidity.

Start a Conversation!