Contemporary Gallery & Sculpture Park in Stowe, VT

With 3,400 square-feet over two floors of gallery space exhibiting work by roughly fifty nationally and internationally recognized artists and a 3.5-acre adjoining park dotted with large outdoor sculpture, West Branch Gallery & Sculpture Park is one of Vermont's premiere destinations for contemporary art. We welcome those who value the space we’ve nurtured to consider hosting your next private event with us. The immersive arts experience of the interior galleries and the serenity of the outdoor sculpture park make West Branch an unforgettable setting for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions, corporate functions, cocktail hours, and private parties of up to 300 guests. Call or message us today for more information about availability and pricing and to schedule a tour!

Museum, Park, Trees

17 Town Farm Ln, P.O. Box 250, Stowe, VT (802) 253-8943

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Manager

Patricia T.

Hi there! I've been the manager here at West Branch for three years and can't wait to give you a tour of our unique space! I've had the pleasure (and occasional pain!) of working in every aspect of the event world, from handing out novelty underwear at an 'Anchorman' premiere after-party to lighting two dozen candle lanterns in a rainstorm for a classic barn wedding. I'll be with you every step of the way to seamlessly coordinate the details of your event and will happily provide a personalized list of recommended local vendors. Bonus: my boyfriend just so happens to be a wedding photographer!