Is this your business? claim it now

West Point Tours Inc.

Highland Falls, NY

West Point Tours Inc.

415 Main St, Highland Falls, NY

Don't use them!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Monica H

Our contract stated to stop at two hotels, but they only picked up from one hotel! Guests were left stranded and had to drive to our venue. The customer service after was equally terrible. They had no sympathy for the embarrassment and stress this caused. I wouldn't recommend... Read More any couple use them, I wouldn't want anyone to feel how we felt.

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Stephanie W

We booked 2 shuttle school buses for our guests to travel to and from the hotel to the venue as well as a leather tour bus for the bridal party and immediate family. All the vehicles were in working order and were clean. They were very difficult to communicate with... Read More throughout the booking process. They rarely returned calls, emails or inquiries through their website. After getting frustrated, I had the Groom start to reach out to them as well. Their contracts and booking process was more difficult then it needed to be. The day of the event guests were left behind at the hotel and we couldn't find the parked buses to send them back. We were forced to get cabs to gather guests. No apology from the vendor.

great company

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Janet A

I used this company to shuttle guests to and from the hotel. The bus was on time and provided a safe ride for our guests to attend the wedding. The staff was wonderful and easy to work with. Great company.

Great service, well worth it!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Alison G

West Point Tours did an excellent job providing transportation for our guests to and from our wedding reception. The bus was very punctual and the driver was equally pleasant. Additionally, the school bus added a neat ambience that made the reception more fun, and our guests... Read More really appreciated the service. We highly recommend using West Point Tours if you require a bus service for your guests!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Yevgeniya B

We used West Point Tours to rent 2 buses to shuttle our guests from the venue back to the hotel. One of the buses was a handicap accessible van. They really listened to what we needed and wanted and came up with options. The guests were very happy with this service.

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Andrea B

We booked a school bus from West Point Tours to take guests to and from the hotel to the wedding venue. The booking process was very easy and they were quick to answer any questions. All of my guests who took the bus were very happy with the driver and service.

A Little Pricey, but Worth It!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Taylor

It was nearly $1,000 to rent a 23-passenger van with a driver for my wedding day, and it was worth every penny. The driver was on time to every place we needed him and the van was in excellent condition. I was so pleased with the transportation services this company provided on... Read More my big day!

Good work

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Amy H

This is the company we used to charter buses for our guests. My contact at the company, Margaret was easy to work with and great with responding. We used 2 separate buses and changed the schedule for both buses a couple times with no problems. On the day of our wedding... Read More (from what guests tell me) the buses were on time and clean. Drivers were good. One of our buses was going back to the Garrsion train station to get the guests to a Metro North train back to the city. It was a bit of a fast turn around and they did a great job. We also got our deposit back the day after the wedding, which was much appreciated.

On time, clean, the way to go

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Allie Hastings H

We used West Point Tours for private chartered tours for our guests a day before the wedding. They also did transportation from hotels to our wedding venues. They were on time and the buses were clean. The tour guides did a great job handling a large group.

Reviewed on 9/15/2012 Nicole R

They did great! My dad works for them so he took care of everything for me! Very clean and have different size buses! We chose a mini coach bus which fits about 22 people! It worked out great and was much more comfy than a limo! Very affordable!

Shuttle Bus

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Melody C

Just three weeks before my wedding I realized the shuttle I booked with another company wasnt big enough for all my guests. I called West Point Tours and they gave me a great price and were able to help me right away. I had to leave a message the first time I called and they... Read More called me back promptly and were very pleasant on the phone. Call them first before you call others if you want professional and courteous attention.

Review for West Point Tours

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kathy M

We hired a bus for our out of town guests and the groomsmen to go from the hotel to the ceremony/reception site and back. The rest of the bridal party hopped on the bus for the return trip. They offered the best price and they provided excellent service. Very patient driver... Read More dealing with my drunken guests!

Rating for West Point Tours

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Lynn G

Review for West Point Tours

Reviewed on 9/17/2007 Erica W

Our driver was Miranda and she was great- on time, took us wherever we wanted, picked extra people up on another run, and put up with all of us while we were drunk. We used our bus as transportation to pictures for the bridal party, from pics to the ceremony and then they went... Read More back to pick up guests at the hotel.