Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

27659 Woodward Avenue, Berkley, MI (248) 547-1000

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Katie S

I did not want to spend a fortune on flowers for my wedding, but I still wanted beautiful bouquets, and Westborn delivered big time! Jeanie met with me once to go over my vision for the flower choices, and then we corresponded several times after to narrow down choices, and she... Read More assisted with cutting some costs from the bridesmaids' bouquets as well. We received so many compliments from guests and the bridal party about their flowers, as the roses were so gorgeous as well as all of the added greenery. I will definitely be using Westborn again for floral arrangements, and sending the husband :)

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Rachael R

I would highly recommend Jeanie at Westborn Flower Market. She was WONDERFUL to work with. So knowledgeable, kind, and helpful. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were better than I imagined. Our groom and groomsmen had succulent boutonnieres that were top notch. She truly made... Read More the day beautiful at a reasonable price! Look no further than Westborn for all your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Rachel W

I was absolutely thrilled with how the flowers for my wedding turned out from Westborn and had so many compliments from guests. Westborn was always the florist of choice for my husband (then fiance) to get me flowers, so I knew they were a solid option beforehand, but am even... Read More more confident now. A little background for my wedding: 7 bridesmaids, 7 groomsmen, the usual mother/father/grandparents/pianist/pastor, 210 guests, 26 guest tables and 2 centerpieces. I had the flowers delivered and picked up at the end of the night, and also rented some pillar stands and some of the glasses for the centerpieces. I had mostly hydrangeas and assorted greens (seeded eucalyptus, dusty miller, etc.) with some roses and peonies the bouquets. We did three centerpieces (one short floral, one tall floral, and a trio of pillars with flowers/water/floating candles. I knew flowers for a wedding of that size wouldn't be cheap, and I shopped around before ultimately going with Westborn. Our total was around $5000 for everything. While that seems like a lot, it was wayyyy less than my quote from a popular florist in Ferndale that included fewer flowers (ie: more floating candles, etc.) that was around $7500. Jeanie was at my wedding to set up and everything went perfectly as planned. I wish I could add a picture of the flowers since they were gorgeous! I only took a star off because it was a little hard to get in touch with Jeanie- emails weren't always responded to and she was sometimes hard to catch in the store (busy with consults, etc.). Luckily, I live nearby and shop at Westborn often, so it was not a problem to stop in to work together in person and I didn't mind doing it at all. Jeanie was incredibly knowledgable, creative, friendly, and conscious of price/availability, etc. I would highly recommend Westborn, but just know that you'll want to build in extra time for planning meetings and communications since Jeanie is really busy with other orders and the retail side of the store, too.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Ashley S

The flowers were just as I envisioned, possibly better. They were very colorful and unique. While planning the bouquet, Jeannie worked with me on a Saturday morning to make sure the types of flowers I loved would be included and to tell me which would be unavailable and which... Read More would be available but extremely expensive during the month of our wedding. She brought together samples of flowers that would still be available months later for my wedding to give me an idea of the color scheme. She was also very thoughtful about bouquet size relative to the bride's body size and allergy issues that could arise from certain flower species that produce a lot of pollen. We attended several other flower consultations, and Jeannie was the most knowledgable and creative floral designer. I also felt she has the best taste and is the most artistic. Not going to lie, the flowers were more expensive than at much of the other places, but the quality really showed in our pictures. I'm glad we splurged a little on the flowers. I ordered a bridal and toss bouquet, five bridesmaids' bouquets, ten boutonnières, three corsages, and a fake flower ball for the one-year-old flower girl to bash around.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Erica S

I'd like to say first that Jeannie at Westborn was incredibly nice, but there were a few issues before my wedding and also with the flowers I received. The first issue was that Jeannie keeps banker's hours- this makes it difficult to schedule a consultation when you work full... Read More time. She also was not responsive to email- you have to call Westborn and try to get ahold of her. She did give me her personal cell number, which helped. The contract allows her to make substitutions as needed, but I didn't realize that half my choices would be substituted. For example, I ordered blush peonies but ended up with bright pink. I ordered seeded eucalyptus that didn't make it in at all, and somehow I ended up with yellow roses in my altarpieces that I didn't order. All of this could be easily forgiven if not for the last issues: some of the flowers (including the blue delphinium showpiece of my arrangements and bouquets) were a little old- it looked as if things had been put together a few days in advance with some of the flowers on their last legs. The last and worst is that they didn't deliver my flowers to the bakery as promised. When my day-of coordinator went to pick up my other flowers on the wedding day, the cake flowers were still at Westborn. When she asked about it, she was told they were "too busy" to deliver them. That is the worst excuse I have ever heard for breach of contract and absolutely unacceptable. All things considered, it seems like Westborn takes on more work than its staff can handle. The condition of some of the flowers, the fact that half my flowers were substituted, and them blowing off a delivery that they promised makes me feel that my small wedding was an unimportant afterthought to them. I spent over $1000 for 2 altarpieces, 1 bridal bouquet, 1 bridesmaid bouquet, 2 wrist corsages and 6 boutonnières- not a huge order, but expensive when you consider the price per piece. I could have gotten many of the same flowers at Sam's or Costco for a fraction of the price- what I was paying for with Westborn was service, and they unfortunately fell short on that.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 MJ A

Jeanie did a great job - everything turned out perfect! Our bouquets were wonderful, the centerpieces were exactly what I had in mind. My husband's boutonniere didn't make it through the hundreds of hugs given out, but the groomsmen's lasted all night. Highly recommed!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie Z

I couldn't have asked for more perfect floral arrangements for my wedding day! Jeanie and Jessica did an amazing job of bringing my vision of centerpieces and bouquets to life; they were absolutely beautiful! All night long, I was amazed at how gorgeous the arrangements turned... Read More out. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Rachel R

FANTASTIC! GORGEOUS! VALUE! My wedding and reception was in downtown Birmingham. I sat down at the time of my consultation and I explained what my needs were and what my budget was. I didn't have a lot of $$$ to spend on flowers. They were very accommodating and they gave me... Read More above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. They were friendly, kind and appear to sincerely care about me and what I wanted. The delivery and set up was flawless. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kendra L

Westborn was AMAZING at making my vision come true while staying in our budget. Rachel was so helpful and positive, a true joy to work with. We had a large wedding party with 9 attendants on each side - every boutonniere, bouquet, and table centerpiece was perfect! I highly... Read More recommend them as a full-service florist.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alli p

We had an amazing experience working with Westborn. They did the flowers for our wedding an exceeded our expectation! A fun little treat was receiving text photos as they put it all together the day before. Cannot express enough how fantastic (and affordable) Westborn is.... Read More Perfection!

Love!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Thank you for making my day extra special!

Do Yourself A Favor...

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Holly C

...and go here for your wedding flowers! I went to numerous florists and Westborn charged me HALF of what the competitors appraised me for. Initially I was only going to get a few centerpieces as I worried about cost but I was able to get my bouquet and nine table settings for... Read More $500. That's a true deal! Also, these flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I brought in a picture of what I wanted and my centerpieces included a gray berry that's a little different (forgive me I forget the name). They incorporated this interesting piece beautifully. Everyone commented on the the beauty of the flowers, from guests to the venue staff! This was by far the best case scenario for me as a bride.

Westborn Floral is Perfection

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Ariane A

My fiance, family, and I had the most wonderful experience working with Nicole at Westborn Floral Market for our wedding! Not only were the arrangements gorgeous, but Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She kept us on-task, in the best way, and worked with several of our other... Read More vendors to coordinate for the day of. As the bride and the main event planner, I never had to worry about anything falling through the cracks with Westborn Floral! Those are the type of vendors, and people, that are so appreciated and needed. Thank you Nicole and Westborn!

Westborn floral

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Westborn was fabulous to work with. Nicole was wonderful at making sure my wedding flowers were exactly as I had dreamed. Would definitely recommend!!

Excellent and Reasonable

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Gail W

I loved my experience working with Westborn Market. They listened to what I needed and came up with creative ways to provide it within my budget. I continue to be overwhelmingly pleased that I used them as my vendor for flowers.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Becki K

Westborn was hands down the best florist I talked to which is why I ended up using them. They were very welcoming and easy to work with. Everyone that I was in can't act with was so nice. My flowers were beautiful and I have already recommended westborn to some friends that are... Read More getting married soon.

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 JACLYN J

Westborn was amazing. Incredibly professional and helpful, especially within a budget. The flowers were stunning. Highly recommend them!

2015-08-11T12:42:40 Response from the vendor

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much!

Loved the flowers! Loved the company!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Holly (

I couldn’t say enough great things about working with Westborn. They were helpful and knowledgeable and very easy to get a hold of/responsive if I had any questions. On the big day, they arrived when they said they would, the bouquets and arrangements looked better than I could... Read More have ever imagined. Overall, wonderful Grade-A service!!

2015-08-11T12:45:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren O

Wonderful, beautiful flowers.. highly recommend.

2015-08-11T12:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Melissa M

Westborn Market did a fantastic job on our flowers. The consultation went great and they were very helpful. I had a picture for my bouquet and that helped drive the conversation. When I went to an overview appointment a week before they had an example of our small... Read More centerpieces. I was able to make adjustments to it and the other pieces before the final bouquet. I'm SO glad they had an example so I could make those changes. And the changes they made were perfect. A few days before the wedding they sent me a picture of an actual centerpiece and I love it. Our flower arrangements were exactly what I wanted them to look like and they were so full! Everyone was talking about the flowers during the reception and I could not have been happier. I wanted flowers people would talk about and I got them!

Never heard from...

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Rachel P

My fiance and I met with Westborn Market in Berkley for our floral consultation. The meeting was good, but I didn't feel like she fully understood my vision for our wedding. None the less, we anxiously awaited our proposal from them. We were told a couple days after our... Read More meeting we'd be emailed the cost information. We NEVER received the proposal. We decided not to contact them and ask for it because we didn't think that they were reliable enough for us to feel comfortable with them following through for our wedding.

great florist!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan O

We used the Westborn in Livonia. We didn't know what we wanted and somehow without much detail they made our flowers exactly what we wanted. My bouquet was so beautiful and stayed looking fresh all day long. We got bridal bouquet, two bridesmaids, 5 boutonnieres, 2 wrist... Read More corsages at less than $500 in total.

August 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Sarah H

Richard was our designer at the Livonia Westborn Market location. He is an absolute artist. He was happy to give suggestions or what brides typically want but will go with your vision.

Very Satisfied Customer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Summer P

I recently got married and trusted Westborn Market of Berkley to help me make my wedding day truly special. I received excellent customer service from the wedding designer and she made me feel completely confident that the flowers would be gorgeous. I couldn't have been... Read More happier with the outcome. Being a picky bride, I changed my mind multiple times counting down to the big day and I had my doubts but in the end, I can't express how happy I was. I would definitely recommend Westborn to all my friends and family members.

Beautiful Arrangements!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Alla M

Acceded all expectations! In real live looked even better then on pictures! Great Service!