Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

27659 Woodward Avenue, Berkley, MI (248) 547-1000

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 MJ A

Jeanie did a great job - everything turned out perfect! Our bouquets were wonderful, the centerpieces were exactly what I had in mind. My husband's boutonniere didn't make it through the hundreds of hugs given out, but the groomsmen's lasted all night. Highly recommed!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Stephanie Z

I couldn't have asked for more perfect floral arrangements for my wedding day! Jeanie and Jessica did an amazing job of bringing my vision of centerpieces and bouquets to life; they were absolutely beautiful! All night long, I was amazed at how gorgeous the arrangements turned... Read More out. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Rachel R

FANTASTIC! GORGEOUS! VALUE! My wedding and reception was in downtown Birmingham. I sat down at the time of my consultation and I explained what my needs were and what my budget was. I didn't have a lot of $$$ to spend on flowers. They were very accommodating and they gave me... Read More above and beyond what I could have ever imagined. They were friendly, kind and appear to sincerely care about me and what I wanted. The delivery and set up was flawless. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Kendra L

Westborn was AMAZING at making my vision come true while staying in our budget. Rachel was so helpful and positive, a true joy to work with. We had a large wedding party with 9 attendants on each side - every boutonniere, bouquet, and table centerpiece was perfect! I highly... Read More recommend them as a full-service florist.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alli p

We had an amazing experience working with Westborn. They did the flowers for our wedding an exceeded our expectation! A fun little treat was receiving text photos as they put it all together the day before. Cannot express enough how fantastic (and affordable) Westborn is.... Read More Perfection!

Love!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Thank you for making my day extra special!

Do Yourself A Favor...

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Holly C

...and go here for your wedding flowers! I went to numerous florists and Westborn charged me HALF of what the competitors appraised me for. Initially I was only going to get a few centerpieces as I worried about cost but I was able to get my bouquet and nine table settings for... Read More $500. That's a true deal! Also, these flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I brought in a picture of what I wanted and my centerpieces included a gray berry that's a little different (forgive me I forget the name). They incorporated this interesting piece beautifully. Everyone commented on the the beauty of the flowers, from guests to the venue staff! This was by far the best case scenario for me as a bride.

Westborn Floral is Perfection

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Ariane A

My fiance, family, and I had the most wonderful experience working with Nicole at Westborn Floral Market for our wedding! Not only were the arrangements gorgeous, but Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She kept us on-task, in the best way, and worked with several of our other... Read More vendors to coordinate for the day of. As the bride and the main event planner, I never had to worry about anything falling through the cracks with Westborn Floral! Those are the type of vendors, and people, that are so appreciated and needed. Thank you Nicole and Westborn!

Westborn floral

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

Westborn was fabulous to work with. Nicole was wonderful at making sure my wedding flowers were exactly as I had dreamed. Would definitely recommend!!

Excellent and Reasonable

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Gail W

I loved my experience working with Westborn Market. They listened to what I needed and came up with creative ways to provide it within my budget. I continue to be overwhelmingly pleased that I used them as my vendor for flowers.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Becki K

Westborn was hands down the best florist I talked to which is why I ended up using them. They were very welcoming and easy to work with. Everyone that I was in can't act with was so nice. My flowers were beautiful and I have already recommended westborn to some friends that are... Read More getting married soon.

Wedding

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 JACLYN J

Westborn was amazing. Incredibly professional and helpful, especially within a budget. The flowers were stunning. Highly recommend them!

2015-08-11T12:42:40 Response from the vendor

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much!

Loved the flowers! Loved the company!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Holly (

I couldn’t say enough great things about working with Westborn. They were helpful and knowledgeable and very easy to get a hold of/responsive if I had any questions. On the big day, they arrived when they said they would, the bouquets and arrangements looked better than I could... Read More have ever imagined. Overall, wonderful Grade-A service!!

2015-08-11T12:45:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren O

Wonderful, beautiful flowers.. highly recommend.

2015-08-11T12:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Melissa M

Westborn Market did a fantastic job on our flowers. The consultation went great and they were very helpful. I had a picture for my bouquet and that helped drive the conversation. When I went to an overview appointment a week before they had an example of our small... Read More centerpieces. I was able to make adjustments to it and the other pieces before the final bouquet. I'm SO glad they had an example so I could make those changes. And the changes they made were perfect. A few days before the wedding they sent me a picture of an actual centerpiece and I love it. Our flower arrangements were exactly what I wanted them to look like and they were so full! Everyone was talking about the flowers during the reception and I could not have been happier. I wanted flowers people would talk about and I got them!

Never heard from...

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Rachel P

My fiance and I met with Westborn Market in Berkley for our floral consultation. The meeting was good, but I didn't feel like she fully understood my vision for our wedding. None the less, we anxiously awaited our proposal from them. We were told a couple days after our... Read More meeting we'd be emailed the cost information. We NEVER received the proposal. We decided not to contact them and ask for it because we didn't think that they were reliable enough for us to feel comfortable with them following through for our wedding.

great florist!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Megan O

We used the Westborn in Livonia. We didn't know what we wanted and somehow without much detail they made our flowers exactly what we wanted. My bouquet was so beautiful and stayed looking fresh all day long. We got bridal bouquet, two bridesmaids, 5 boutonnieres, 2 wrist... Read More corsages at less than $500 in total.

August 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Sarah H

Richard was our designer at the Livonia Westborn Market location. He is an absolute artist. He was happy to give suggestions or what brides typically want but will go with your vision.

Very Satisfied Customer!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Summer P

I recently got married and trusted Westborn Market of Berkley to help me make my wedding day truly special. I received excellent customer service from the wedding designer and she made me feel completely confident that the flowers would be gorgeous. I couldn't have been... Read More happier with the outcome. Being a picky bride, I changed my mind multiple times counting down to the big day and I had my doubts but in the end, I can't express how happy I was. I would definitely recommend Westborn to all my friends and family members.

Beautiful Arrangements!

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Alla M

Acceded all expectations! In real live looked even better then on pictures! Great Service!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/27/2014 Jillian B

I had to rebook my florist 2 weeks before my wedding. They were so helpful, fast, and provided me relief that my wedding would still have flowers!

Very satisfied customer!

Reviewed on 2/06/2014 Denise B

I chose Westborn Market in Livonia, Michigan, to provide flowers for my wedding in September of 2013. Richard was my consultant, and he was very pleasant, professional, and easy to work with. I appreciated his availability, knowledge, and consideration of our budget. He was... Read More more than willing to help us cut costs wherever possible. The flowers were delivered to the church and the reception site promptly. They were fresh and beautiful!! We received many compliments about them from our guests. I would highly recommend Richard and the staff at Westborn if you are considering a floral vendor. I think you will be very pleased with their service and the quality of the flowers they provide.

FANTASTIC experience!

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Emily D

I cannot emphasize enough how much of a pleasure it was to work with Westborn Market. They were truly wonderful. Throughout the entire process they made me feel like my wedding was the most important event to them and they were incredibly helpful! They gave great advice as... Read More to how to get the look I wanted for a fraction of the price. They did a beautiful job on the bouquets, boutineers, centerpieces and church flowers. Everything was perfect and so much less expensive than I ever thought possible. A few weeks before my wedding I had a hiccup regarding who would be able to set up the decorations for the reception and Westborn Market came to my rescue. They were fantastic and did so much extra work for only $50.00 more. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Wonderful Job

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Amy M

I used Westborn for my wedding flowers and they did an amazing job! I felt comfortable with them from the first meeting. Our initial consultation was stress free and very informative. Nicole did a great job of helping me figure out what my vision was. We communicated a lot... Read More through email, which was helpful during such a busy time. A few days before the wedding, she texted me pictures do what the finished bouquets and centerpieces looked like, and I loved that. We received is many compliments on our flowers at our wedding, and the flowers really helped make our wedding beautiful. They were fresh, gorgeous, and beautifully arranged. Nicole and everyone at Westborn did a fantastic job- I don't have any complaints, and I highly recommend them! They exceeded my expectations.

Beautiful, Elegant and Romantic!!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Sharon L

After meeting with several florist I still had not found the florist that I felt could bring my vision to life. I love flowers and fresh flowers were a must for my wedding. After meeting with Nicole at Westborn I knew immediately I had found the perfect florist for my wedding... Read More day. She was very attentive and offered great suggestions. The sample centerpiece was gorgeous. The weekend of my wedding I received pictures from Nicole of the floral arrangements as they were being designed which I thought was such a lovely personal touch. Westborn Market Florist exceeded my expectations and everyone raved about how beautiful the flowers were! Thanks for making our day that more special. Sharon & Daniel

Start a Conversation!