Book Your Wedding with Western Sky Wedding & Event Venue

A BARN IN BULVERDE, TX

Western Sky Wedding & Event Venue is located at the Tejas Rodeo Company in the Texas Hill Country in Bulverde, Texas. The rustic venue, home to a professional rodeo, hosts traditional western, country casual and elegant outdoor wedding celebrations.

Tejas Chapel. Wedding ceremonies are held in the Tejas Chapel. Situated next to a waterfall, couples and their guests cross a quaint bridge spanning the beautiful river to reach this spot, where a gazebo awaits for the ceremony. The white gazebo chapel has a railing on three sides and pillars in the front. The steeple in the middle of the roof features a cross.

Banquet Hall. Wedding receptions are held in the Banquet Hall, a metal building with all wood interior, an antique chuckwagon over the bar and covered porches with rocking chairs and ceiling fans. The space accommodates more than 300 guests.

Wedding packages include the use of the facility from 8 a.m. until midnight on the day of the wedding. Round tables and chairs are included, but linens are not part of the package. The venue can supply live music or couples can plug their music into the sound system or hire a band or DJ. In addition, there is a stage with a drop-down video screen and a rear projector.

A bridal suite, with complementary fruit and cheese tray and champagne, is available for the bridal party. The Western Groom's Lounge, complete with a shuffleboard table and complementary sausage plate with a bucket of beer, is available for the groom and groomsmen.

Couples can use the on-site catering service or hire their own outside caterer, which will have access to the venue's two caterer’s kitchens. An outdoor ceremony in the Tejas Chapel includes set-up and take-down of 120 white chairs. Couples can opt for a horse-drawn carriage for a romantic entrance or exit.

Wedding guests are welcome to enjoy lodging on the grounds of Tejas Rodeo Company. Casita is a small house that has a kitchen, loft, upstairs deck and private access to the pool. The house has a wraparound porch and access to the chicken coop and greenhouse. The Bunkhouse, a cozy nook located in one of the original nineteenth century barns, is an ideal space for the newlyweds. Features include a private porch and courtyard, hardwood floors and high ceilings and a 42-inch flat screen TV.

Venue amenities include entertainment and activities as well as a 'cowboy' dining experience at the Tejas Steakhouse & Saloon. A professional rodeo and live music are available for private performances. In addition, groups can take private roping lessons, enjoy staged longhorns and ride on a mechanical bull.

Rustic wedding venue in the Texas Hill Country

Western Sky Wedding & Event Venue is the newest rustic wedding site in the Texas Hill Country. Located in Bulverde at Tejas Rodeo Company, we aren't too far from anything but far enough to be private and quaint. You'll fall in love with our rusted metal building with all wood interior, covered porches with rocking chairs and ceiling fans, an antique chuckwagon over the bar, our country chic bridal suite and the shuffleboard table in the groom's lounge. The Tejas chapel, just across the bridge over our river and next to the waterfall, is perfect setting for your outdoor ceremony. Rental includes tables and chairs set to your direction and taken down too. The 66" tables fit 10 chairs around them with space to seat up to 350 people inside our air conditioned banquet hall.

• Outdoor - Covered

Barn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

401 Obst Rd, Bulverde, TX (830) 980-2226

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Marie B

How do you write a review when words won't describe how wonderful our wedding and experience at Western Sky was. From the very first tour to the end of our blissfull night we had a great experience. Tom was our coordinator and was with us every step of the way from planning the... Read More littlest of details to reminding us of a deadline and things we hadn't even thought of yet. We were calm and ready for the big day knowing that everything was taken care of. It is a beautiful venue with something to offer everyone. From the longhorns when you pull up, to the striking building and beautiful grounds we were spoiled to have this site. The food was delicious, the drinks cold and the dance floor was never empty. Thank you Western Sky for making our most important day stunning, easy, affordable, and memorable. The staff is professional, timely to respond, courtious, flexible, and honest. Western sky worked with all our vendors to make the day go without a hitch. Would reccommend this site for any wedding, party or celebration!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Monica M

Where to begin? Tejas Rodeo Company just opened a new venue called Western Sky Tejas. I was the first wedding there! What an amazing experience! From the owners to the managers, food service staff and bartenders, even the clean up crew, through and through the most caring,... Read More genuine, and accommodating people! My day was PERFECT! When I arrived, they had snacks and champagne in the bridal room, (yes, bridal room, not some closet or bathroom, an actual beautifully designed room!), the grooms ROOM was the same with beer and a meat tray, I thought, "wow, this is perfect!". The venue is so beautifully designed! The Bridal Suite has tables and mirrors for all your ladies, and a special mirrored room for the bride. The Grooms Room, has leather furniture and with a cute bar table. The Bar had a rustic Chuck wagon that adds a great focal point to the western themed open and spacious venue. The outside is breathtaking. That's where I got married. I know what you're thinking, "outside, in south Texas, in JULY!?". Hot, right? No, the way the venue is set up, the sun hides behind the building providing enough shade for you and your guests to be comfortably in the shade by 7. I had my wedding at 6, which put us in the "spotlight", with the sun setting on us! It was beautiful! The bridge over the lazy river and gazebo make an excellent backdrop for wedding pictures. Kelly, the venue manager, was so accommodating! She knew I was going back and fourth with having the wedding outside or inside even to the day of the wedding, and planned both, just incase I changed my mind at the last minuet. She communicated everything with me. From chairs, food, set up, to clean up and every detail in-between. We had Tejas, cater our wedding and the final decision wasn't only based on the amazing food, it was based on the catering manager Todd! What a sweetheart, he was there with Kelly every step of the way making sure everything was perfect! When we went to our tasting and meet him, we were floored with his genuine hospitality and passion for his business and food! The food was incredible, and all of my guests were pleased and couldn't wait to tell me, "you are so beautiful and this food is amazing!" I can't say enough about my experience with the Tejas Rodeo staff! WOW! I HIGHLY recommend getting married in such a special place!

Meet The Director of Sales