Weston Hills Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Weston Hills Country Club in Weston, Florida, is a beautiful location for a country club-style wedding. With indoor and outdoor locations, the wedding can be everything the couple wishes. With patios overlooking the greens, fountains, lush lawns and lakes, the possibilities are endless. The most important thing about the wedding day is that the couple be able to look back at it as a great milestone and Weston Hill Country Club is a place in which that can happen.

Glades ballroom. The Glades ballroom features beautiful architectural details. Italian chandeliers add to the elegance. With 4,878 square feet, the Glades ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests.

Glades north. Glades north is a 2,280-square-foot space that can accommodate up to 180 guests.

Glades south. With a capacity for 330 guests, Glades south encompasses 2,598 square feet.

Main dining room. The main dining room features floor to ceiling windows and gives way to gorgeous views of the golf course and fountains. The main dining room is 2,898 square feet and will accommodate up to 210 guests.

Library. The library is great for a small intimate gathering. With 1,024 square feet of space, the Library can accommodate 70 guests.

Patio. The patio can accommodate groups of up to 150 guests.

Weston Hills Country Club offers four all-inclusive packages for the catering services for the wedding reception. Packages allow for choice of entrees for either plated or buffet dinners. Bar service is also included in the packages, as is the wedding cake. Final guest counts must be presented to the event coordinator at least one week prior to the event to ensure a spectacular food and beverage presentation. Some areas do include dance floor and staging areas. Live music is allowed at both indoor and outdoor sites.

The event coordinator at Weston Hills Country Club has an extensive preferred vendors list that may make selecting vendors easier for the couple. The couple may feel free to bring in vendors that are not on the preferred list. However, the vendors must provide proof of correct license and insurance.

Weston Hills Country Club has free parking and valet service is available. Weston Hills Country Club is handicap accessible and wheelchair friendly. Changing rooms are available for the comfort of the wedding party on the wedding day. Restroom attendants are also available for the day of the event. If neither the bride or groom are members of the Weston Hills Country Club, membership fees will be accessed when booking the facility.

When couples become members of Weston Hills Country Club at the time they book their wedding experience, they become privy to many special amenities. Some of those are:

• Swimming pool
  • Fitness center
  • Golf course
  • Tennis courts

One of Florida's Most Beautiful Wedding Locations

Rated One of South Florida's Most Beautiful Wedding Locations! With breathtaking views, elegantly appointed banquet facilities, award-winning cuisine and white-gloved service, Weston Hills Country Club is one of South Florida's most sought after venues. Our reputation has been built on quality food and friendly service presented in a beautiful and elegant setting, and our expert staff will customize packages to fit every occasion and budget. We are eager to assist you in arranging an event to remember . . . from beginning to the perfect ending. Please contact our Catering Department at 954-384-4670 to reserve you special day.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

2600 Country Club Way, Weston, FL (954) 384-4670
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Elissa D

We held our wedding reception at Weston Hills Country Club and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I worked with Michelle Young for planning and everything went off without a hitch! She was very responsive and flexible with everything we wanted to do! Michelle... Read More and WHCC truly made our day so special!! The servers and staff were extremely attentive, everyone was able to try all the food and they were able to special order some traditional Venezuelan tequenos for our cocktail hour! They also made sure that my husband and I always had a drink in hand and some food! My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the country club is (especially the restrooms!! LOL) and of course, how DELICIOUS the food was! I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else! Thanks to Weston Hills and Michelle for making our wedding day amazing!

2016-03-30T10:59:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting Weston Hills Country Club to make your special day Deliciously PERFECT! It was truly a pleasure to have been a part of your Happily Ever After! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Best place to have a wedding hands down. The service was amazing, especially Michelle. She made sure everything was PERFECT, my day was nothing less but exactly that! The food was so tastey, the guests were extremely impressed. I was so happy with how everything turned out.... Read More Thank you Michelle and the great staff at Weston Hills Country Club.

Very Happy Bride and Groom!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lesley C

Weston Hills is far the best choice in South Florida. From the planning of our day to the actual day, working with the staff but especially Michelle Young the coordinator was a delight. Michelle is very professional and very knowledgeable. She also knows how to talk to a... Read More nervouse bride! The location is stunning, the brunch was so yummy. I can't say enough good things about Weston. Having the ceremony and reception there was a flawless move. We plan to go back there just to eat again! Thank you all for making our day so very special.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Mandy R

Beautiful venue, great service and very accommodating to our requests!!

Mother of Bride

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

We had a short time to plan and Melanie and everyone made it very simple. She helped with everything in the planning and made it great the day of the wedding.

Weston Hills Country Club Review

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jenny M

We began planning our wedding around one year in advance, one of the first things we did was start looking for a venue. Weston Hills Country Club was the first place that we checked out and after meeting with Melanie, it was clear to me that we didn't need to look any further.... Read More The views are fantastic, the indoor reception hall and ceremony location are gorgeous and the cost is very reasonable for the things that are included. One of the wonderful things included within the cost, is a wedding planner, from day one our wedding planner Melanie was very accommodating and even drew out a timeline of things we should expect and when to start working on certain things. Having her guidance made wedding planning extremely stress free which is very rare. My overall experience was very positive, on the day of the wedding I was very happy with how everything turned out; from being provided with our own changing area for me and the bridesmaids, to being able to accommodate more guests than we had originally planned for in both the ceremony and reception hall, to hearing all my guests raving about the delicious food and the wonderful service etc. Bottom-line is I was very satisfied with the service I received from the Weston Hills Country Club and I definitely recommend it to others.

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Dee T

We have used Weston Hills Country Club for several events as meeting planners. Their staff is always well-prepared and provides excellent service. They are seasoned professionals who cater to every need. We recommend them for any type of event that requires an upscale service... Read More level. We love Weston Hills Country Club!

Fool Proof Wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Our wedding at Weston Hills Country Club exceeded our expectations. The food was fine restaurant quality, unlike at most other large affairs. The event coordinator, Melanie Santos was amazing. Made the entire experience easy, enjoyable and low stress. We were all able to... Read More enjoy every second of it because of her. It was a magnificent wedding, elegant and perfect.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Paula G

I'm so glad I picked this place for my cocktail hour and reception. Melanie, the wedding coordinator there, was easy to work with and always available when I had questions. The food was excellent and the room was understaded by very classy. The service was excellent, and the... Read More grounds are beautiful. The golf course makes for very nice pictures

Magical wedding venue!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Jacqueline M

Everything about having our wedding reception at the Weston Hills Country Club was an absolute dream come true. We couldn't have imagined a more gorgeous venue. Michelle Young was our coordinator and she's phenomenal! From our first meeting over a year ago to our email/phone... Read More correspondence to our truly magical reception, she was professional, responsive, patient and kind. In fact, we didn't even hire an event planner or day of coordinator because we were so confident and her ability to take care of us and keep our best interests in mind. Everything went off without a hitch. Our cocktail took place on the patio and our reception in the dining room with three walls of floor to ceiling stunning windows. The venue is sensational. There's nowhere like the Weston Hills and I'd recommend it to everyone looking to host an event, especially a wedding! Each course was delicious and the service staff was attentive and gracious. Our wedding day would not have been the same anywhere else. Thank you so much to Michelle and the entire Weston Hills staff for making our day so special. We'll cherish those memories for our entire lives!