Wetherington Golf And Country Club

West Chester, OH

Book Your Wedding with Wetherington Golf And Country Club

A BALLROOM IN WEST CHESTER, OH

The Wetherington Golf and Country Club is a stylish and elegant wedding venue located in West Chester, Ohio, The beautiful venue is open for wedding events of members and non-members alike. The Cape Code clubhouse sits on a championship golf course with stunning views of the entire estate. The country club has hosted weddings at its location for more than 35 years and offers both indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options.

An intimate or large outdoor wedding ceremony can be held just about anywhere on the property. Popular locations include near a couple's favorite fairway, in front of the beautiful bridge and right by the clubhouse. The venue charges an additional fee to set up for an outdoor ceremony, and chairs must be rented from an outside vendor. During initial meetings with the event director, a location can be viewed and chosen.

Ceremonies and receptions can be held inside the country club's clubhouse. There is a 150-guest maximum for receptions and ceremonies inside the clubhouse. However, the guest list can be increased to more than 150 if the couple rents additional chairs from an outside facility.

The Wetherington Golf and Country Club employs experienced wedding staff to offer advice on all aspects of your wedding day including menu choices and seating arrangements at the reception. Staff members also help arrange vendors for outside services.

Without exception, all receptions at this venue must conclude by midnight. There is a food and beverage minimum that varies depending on the wedding package chosen. No food or beverages may be brought into the venue. The venue supplies host or cash bars, with several bar packages available.

Typical wedding packages include a wedding ceremony with reception or a reception or ceremony only. Multiple packages are offered to give brides and grooms flexibility when planning their event. Other enhancements that a bride and groom may be interested in that require an additional fee include:

• A dance floor
  • Screens and projectors for a slide show
  • Chair storage if extra seating is ordered from an outside vendor

All decorations must be removed the night of the event.

The Wetherington Golf and Country Club offers brides and grooms a beautiful setting for their wedding day events. In addition to the wedding packages offered by the venue, the following extra perks are offered.

• Two golf carts for the bride and groom and the photographer to use on the property
  • Up to three specialty food stations at dinner
  • Late night snack bars
  • Food tastings provided to bride, groom and four guests before event

50% Off the Room Rental Fee for 2018 Receptions!

Wetherington's Newly Renovated, stunning Cape Cod-designed clubhouse offers a hilltop view of its picturesque estate and championship golf course. It is difficult to imagine a more elegant and stylish setting. We host beautiful ceremonies, elegant receptions, intimate rehearsal dinners and unique bridal showers. Schedule a tour to check out our new renovations!

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

7337 Country Club Lane, West Chester, OH (513) 755-2582

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Aryam B

Wetherington was a no brainer for us! From the moment we pulled into the parking lot I thought, this is it. It is absolutely beautiful, affordable, and Ashley was a pleasure to work with through all of our wedding planning! She was so sweet and was extremely involved in making... Read More sure everything went perfect on our wedding day which took a huge load off of my shoulders! She really paid attention to detail and went above and beyond with making sure we were happy with everything. The food was absolutely incredible and so was the staff as well. All of our guests really enjoyed everything and loved our venue! Couldn't be any happier with Wetherington! Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!

2017-06-21T08:52:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you this past year! I'm so happy to hear everyone enjoyed their time with us at Wetherington. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with in the future! Congrats & enjoy being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 jessica d

Ashley and all the fantastic staff at wetherington made my wedding day so magical! It was beyond perfect and straight out of a fairy tale!!! Our Wedding will forever be one of the greatest days of my life!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Rachel R

It was easy for us to choose to host our wedding reception at the Wetherington. I've always loved the grand, classic architecture of the building. My sister had her wedding reception at the wedding 2 years ago, and we were so pleased my husband and I chose to have our wedding... Read More reception there as well! Ashley is wonderful to work with—professional, helpful, accommodating, responsive, and personable. From our first tour to the tasting and then the actual event, everything went smoothly and perfectly! We love the space. We were able to use the beautiful locker rooms for getting ready, we had lunch served for the bridal party, and then we took pictures on the beautiful golf course. Everyone on the course was so kind and accommodating of our taking pictures at some of the most picturesque spots. The food was delicious (their house salad dressing, the chicken marsala, and the pork were divine), and the wine and beer options at the bar were offered a greater variety than your standard bar package! Our guests had a fantastic time and kept complimenting the food and how great the serving staff were. The food was served hot and the staff kept water glasses filled. The space is so beautiful and was perfect for our wedding of 200 people. We couldn't have been happier with the Wetherington!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lynn B

I have had many special events in the past at different venues, but none of them came close to the outstanding food and service I received from Wetherington Country Club. Ashley, the event coordinator stayed on top of all the bride and grooms wants and desires before and during... Read More the event, even supplying us with a suggestion list that we hired the DJ and Cake from that also turned out to do terrific jobs. We forgot a key item and Ashley sent a staff member to pick them up and fix what we had forgotten. Mike, the general manager was there throughout the entire wedding helping right along side his staff. Checking with the bride and groom several times to make sure their food was still hot, etc. We had the ceremony and reception at Wetherington and the terrific staff had it changed over from the wedding venue to the reception in less than 10 minutes. Re-decorating all the tables exactly as requested. We had chosen 6 different hors d'oeuvres some hot some cold that the guests raved about. The food came out hot, correct, and was delicious. The servers and bartenders couldn't have been more attentive. They all did a flawless job. We highly recommend using Wetherington Country Club for your next event. We will definitely be using them in the future. Grooms Mother

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

Wetherington Golf and Country Club was a great place for my daughter's wedding. Ashley was wonderful to work with throughout the planning as well as the wedding day. The food was fantastic and the portions were impressive. We have had so many of our friends and family comment... Read More on how wonderful it all went and how much they loved the reception. It was the perfect place for the perfect day.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Caroline S

Excellent facility, service and quality of the food. The event planner was easy to work with and made helpful suggestions when planning. We also liked the fact that she was on site during the wedding reception. Several guests commented that the meal was the best that they've had... Read More at similar functions. I would use Wetherington Country Club again in a heartbeat.

Celebration of Marriage & Reception

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Karen H

We can't say enough great things about Wetherington and the entire staff. There were no hidden costs, the food was fabulous, venue was beautiful and our family & friends made many wonderful memories. I will be using Wetherington for all future events!

Best Day Of Our Lives!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Derek M

We had our wedding reception at Wetherington in May and it was the best day or our lives! Ashley was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. Wetherington was beautiful, affordable, and willing to cater to our every need. They went out of their way for me to play a round of... Read More golf before the wedding, let us customize a menu to serve breakfast for dinner, and so many other things I can't even name them all. My wife and I would recommend Wetherington to any couple looking for the perfect, elegant reception hall for a price they can afford. We can't thank them enough for everything did and will remember them forever!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Tim S

From the moment we spoke with Ashley we knew that everything was going to be just as we planned. From our on-site meetings, our email correspondences, the tasting, menu choices, beautifully appointed facility - both inside and out - the efficient wait staff, as well as... Read More bartenders, everything was perfect. From the beginning of the reception where we were greeted by the wait staff with a glass of wine, exceptional appetizers and delicious dinner, to the last dance on the floor, it surpassed all of our expectations for a perfect wedding day for our daughter.

Wonderful Reception Venue

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Ali L

Our wedding reception at Wetherington was absolutely amazing! The country club is gorgeous inside and out. Many of our guests made compliments about how beautiful the venue was. The staff was friendly and attentive to every single guest. I was told after the wedding one of... Read More the bridesmaids had wine spilled on her and there was a server there with club soda in minutes. Ashley is absolutely amazing as well. She catered to every need of our guests and us. She was a delight to work with and made sure everything was perfect. Wetherington is a great place to hold a reception and would recommend to anyone.

Lovely and Reasonable

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Esther S

This venue is lovely, classy, flexible with anything you need, and their minimum is only like 6K, which is MUCH lower than most places, such as Manor House or Savannah Center, which are also classy, but don't give you their exclusive devotion and REALLY overcharge (like... Read More $12/person for pop... ridiculous!). Wetherington was wonderful though and still gave me the elegant feel I wanted. (side note: Double check your bill though because they Did mess up their math a couple times on me, but I don't think it was purposeful). Overall, I Highly recommend this venue! Go see for yourself and you'll agree.

Great Setting, Food and Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Megan K

Wetherington Country Club isn't cheap but you do get excellent food, service and atmosphere. Everyone loved the food and appetizers. The staff was great to work with and was great the night of the reception. It's a lovely setting for a reception.

Rehearsal Dinner & Wedding

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Jessica B

Overall the Wetherington Golf and Country Club was a beautiful place to have both my rehearsal dinner and wedding. On the day of the wedding we were able to use the facility for the entire day. It made getting ready very easy and we didn't have to worry about driving to multiple... Read More locations. We did have a few problems with communication; however it was mostly due to the fact that we were given a new coordinator 2 months before my wedding because the person we'd been working with the whole time moved on to another position.

Review for Wetherington Golf and Country Club

Reviewed on 9/28/2008 Kimberly S

The Wetherington was very elegant. The coordinator and all of the staff were extremely professional and courteous. The food was excellent much better than any wedding food I've had before. Any wish that I had was granted. It was a beautiful clubhouse. Everyone said it was... Read More one of the prettiest wedding receptions they'd been too. It could not have been more perfect. Also the golf course was a very nice background for taking pictures!

Review for Wetherington Golf and Country Club

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 Katie M

The service was good. There was an outside porch, and the food was great.