Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

922 Caroline Street, Key West, FL (305) 295-9112

June 30th 2014

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Stephanie Y

We've got the Keys did a fantastic job for our June wedding in Key West. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful when you live so far away, but we were so very pleased with how everything turned out for our big day! Jennifer and Danielle were so very helpful and... Read More supportive during the planning process and made the ceremony and reception run smoothly. They were very professional and friendly and made it the day that i've always dreamed of! I highly recommend We've got the Keys for wedding planning!

No stress planning!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2014 Njeri K

I can't say enough great things about this place. We worked with Jennifer and Danielle and the experience was amazing! They helped us with all of our planning and we had no worries leading up to the wedding! We were able to enjoy our pre-wedding vacation because they had... Read More everything control! I would highly recommend we got the keys for any wedding planning services. The even went out of their way to make sure that my little niece the flower girl had a cardigan it was a little chilly at night! That is great customer service! I couldn't have asked for better service or better wedding thanks to we've got the keys.

Made planning a breeze

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Brandi T

We planned the wedding from abroad so a good wedding coordinator was key. Jennifer from We've got the Keys more than delivered. We were not able to visit the venue ahead of time or meet with any of our vendors, we really relied on Jennifer's recommendations and everything was... Read More spot on. She made the whole planning process a breeze. She also did a fantastic job on the day of the wedding, ensuring that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be more pleased with how the day turned out.

Fabulous wedding coordination!

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Courtney S

We used We've Got the Keys for day-of wedding coordination and worked with Jen. She was amazing from Day 1. It was really helpful for her to review all our contracts. She was great with confirming with all the vendors and helped us manage a mini crisis the week before the... Read More wedding. We felt she went above and beyond her coordination responsibilities. Jen had a calming presence at the wedding and we really appreciated all her work. We highly recommend her!

Jennifer was a blessing!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Bee O

Jennifer from We've Got the Keys was a blessing! She answered countless emails and calls for the planning, gave support, advice, and took care of the decorating, set up, vendors and the one and only problem on my wedding day she solved instantly going above and beyond (driving... Read More my mother in law in her own car from the boat). Before the wedding I wondered if I needed to spend the money on a planner, now after I am grateful that I did. Jennifer was wonderful!

Life Saver and worth every penny

Reviewed on 7/21/2012 Jaime M

Hiring a wedding planning is a must for a destination wedding. If you can find room in your budget go for it. Jennifer Levering at 'We've got the keys' was amazing. She was so helpful, organized, kind, and easy to work with. You would never know she had other clients she was... Read More also busy helping. I always felt like a priority and she always got back to me when she said she would. Jennifer helped our dream key west wedding become reality and we are so thankful for her and her hard work. As well as Allison and Chelsea from 'we've go the keys'. They were there for the day of my wedding and they made sure every detail I wanted was acheived. They are so professional and a delight to work with. I can go on and on about how wonderful Jennifer was. All in all, hire a planner! And hire one from 'We've got the keys' You will not be disappointed.

Worth it!

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Ivette V

Planning a destination wedding has its own set of stressors but Jen from We've Got the Keys was there to help me along every step of the way. She was always available by email or phone to answer our questions and present us with various options for whatever we needed. She was... Read More very organized and kept us on track throughout the whole process.

Couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 sarah p

Though I planned my wedding, I wanted day-of coordination and We've Got the Keys gave me that and more, for a very reasonable price. Not only did Allison coordinate the day of the wedding beautifully, she helped me along the way with selecting vendors, giving advice and just... Read More generally being there and being comforting when I started to stress out. I highly recommend We've Got the Keys.

These ladies rocked my wedding.

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Leslee H

We live in Austin, Texas but made the decision to have a Key West destination wedding over a year ago. We figured this would give family and friends more than enough time to make arrangements. Our wedding date was July 9, 2011. I had checked with only one other wedding planner... Read More in South Florida before I knew that We've Got the Keys, was definitely who I wanted to go with. Over the phone and online, they were very helpful and their rates were within our budget. My fiance' and I booked a trip to Key West, last July to visit, have meetings, tastings, etc. We met with Nadene Grossman, the owner, on my my birthday to discuss our vision, which was really no vision at the time. I had chosen the venue and colors,but that was about it. She was awesome and was eager to help me get the wedding that I would remember forever. We booked their services for the "Day Of" package so we did not expect all of the help we got leading up to the wedding. I really feel like I got the full deal. Not once, did they make me feel like I was just a day of bride. Nadene helped us find our honeymoon hotel, she set us up on an amazing sunset cruise, which I strongly recommend. She gave my mother-in-law an assist in choosing our rehearsal dinner venue. The recommendations she gave to us about things to do in Key West were all dead on for us. She knew exactly what we were about. Probably because of the many emails and phone calls that she got from me, but again, she never treated me like I had only paid for the one day. She answered all of my questions and helped in whatever way she could. And then I come to find out that Nadene, herself was planning a destination wedding for the weekend after mine. Talk about having your hands full! She put her amazing assistant, Jennifer Levering in charge of our wedding so that she could focus on her in the last few months. This was not a big deal for me. I had met Jennifer before because she was the event coordinator at our venue, previously. I loved her there, loved her even more as my planner because she knew the in and outs of The Crowne Plaza/La Concha, as well. Jennifer was fabulous. She had to deal with me in those last few freak-out months and she never flinched. She was always a step ahead of me. I would email her about something and it was either already done, or she did it right then and I got confirmation within the day. Do I need to remind anyone that I only paid for a day? These women went so far out of their way to make my day perfect, that I will recommend them until I break all of my nails typing great reviews for them. We arrived in Key West, stressed from a bad day of travel. American Airlines...ugh. I spoke to Jennifer that day. She had arranged our rehearsal with Kerry Steiner of La Concha which was fast and easy. And then she said she would see us that night. She came to rehearsal dinner at Conch Republic Seafood Company, just to make sure everything went off without a hitch. It did, of course. We offered her dinner but the lady was all about us. The next day, our wedding day, also went off without a hitch. She coordinated all of our vendors and made our venue look like we spent a million bucks on it. Just gorgeous! Everything went smoothly, and if it didn't, I never knew about it. She stayed until we all left, of course. Jennifer loves what she does, and its obvious. I cannot recommend We've Got the Keys enough. Nadene has a great thing going there, and Jennifer makes for an excellent addition to her company.

flawless wedding :)

Reviewed on 1/06/2011 erin g

My husband and I got married in Key West a few weeks ago thanks to Nadene and We've Got the Keys. It was flawless, even better than I ever imagined it would be! Nadene is very knowledgeable and was helpful every step of the way. Highly recommend her.

A+ Job from We've Got The Keys!!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2010 Staci V

Nadene and her team at We've Got The Keys are WONDERFUL! They went above and beyond throughout the whole wedding planning process!! Nadene was always one step ahead of me, and thought of every possible thing! I absolutely, without a doubt would recommend WGTK if you're looking... Read More to have your wedding in Key West. Not only are Nadene and her team very professional, they have great connections with Vendors in Key West! They took the stress out of planning a destination wedding!!!

So So. You may want to look elsewhere.

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Beth A

We used We've Got the Keys for both preplanning and day of services. I was not very impressed with them. I was rarely able to get ahold of my planner when I needed to, and it often took weeks to get responses. I ended up having to do half of the things on my own. I don't think... Read More anything would have gotten done if I hadn't been so on top of them. However, I was most disappointed with the day of services. I can say that the setup was beautiful, but that got kind of overshadowed by the lack of organization. It seemed to me like no one was "running the show," so the guests never really knew what was going on. We had favors to be tossed as we came back down the isle that were never handed out. AND, my own mother missed us cutting the cake because no announcement was made letting everyone know we were preparing to cut it! I hate to be so critical because they were really nice people. Unfortunately, just being nice isn't enough to get the job done right.

An Affair to Remember

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Melissa H

My wedding planner company was We've Got the Keys. We started a year out and I changed almost everything about 5 months out from the wedding. On top of that our venue had many changes including owner and management so I was nervous but WGTK handled everything beautifully.... Read More Nadene was there for me every step of the way, connected me to local vendors I didn't know and suggested ideas when I didn't have a clue what to do. Caroline was our "Day of Planner" and made all our events a HUGE success! She put together and worked with our vendors for both our "Welcome to the Island" cocktail party and our wedding. Everyone told me something will go wrong but if it did I never noticed! She even made sure my husband and I ate dinner after the ceremony! The flowers were beautiful, the ceremony was set up exactly as I had imagined, the food was great (and HOT!), the photographer not only got the shots we wanted but I had my pictures one week later and the DJ stuck to the very long list of songs I had given him ahead of time. I really felt like WGTK listened to what I wanted and didn't just stick to a scripted wedding using only vendors they like. I recommend the team at We've Got the Keys and can't thank them enough for all their hard work. They aren't the cheapest planners on the island but the piece of mind I had the day of my wedding and all weekend long was well worth the cost. They have truly become friends!

Review for We've Got The Keys

Reviewed on 9/05/2007 Sara S

Kristin was awesome! Even though she was only doing 'day-of' coordination, she helped us immensely with every aspect of planning. Anytime there was an issue or question or problem, she had the solution. She remained completely calm the entire time working with her. We can't... Read More say enough about how great she was!

Start a Conversation!