Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge

Napa, Napa Valley, Calistoga, St. Helena, Yountville

Bridal Hair Styling + Make-Up Artistry

At Whirlwind Blow Dry Lounge, our goal is to create bespoke and elegant looks for yourself and your bridal party; one that enhances your natural beauty and leaves you feeling relaxed and beautiful. Our team of professional wedding hair stylists and makeup artists specialize in airbrush makeup, up do's, bridal and engagement styling, and of course, gorgeous blowouts. We offer both on site and in salon services, with the option to rent out a private bridal suite the morning of your wedding.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1000 Main St Suite 190, Napa, CA Napa, Napa Valley, Calistoga, St. Helena, Yountville (707) 690-2028

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rachelle S

I was very fortunate to have the team at Whirlwind prepare me and my bridal party for my wedding last weekend, and they could not have been more amazing! Kaitlin absolutely nailed my updo, and my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked so natural and glamorous. Even my niece, who... Read More is 9, loved her experience! Amy even gave her a little bit of lipgloss and blush, which was a really special touch that she loved! I was really concerned about timing and didn’t want to spend hours and hours getting ready. Everyone was in and out SO quickly, which left ample amount of time for us to sleep in, relax and enjoy the day. I just can’t say enough great things about this wonderful team of stylists- -Thank you SO much!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Carrie K

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and got some beautiful curls. Great location, great salon!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Rebecca S

Whirlwind Blow Dry Bar did such an amazing job with the entire Bridal Party for my daughter's wedding. The entire salon went the extra mile to make sure that my daughter's happy day started out absolutely amazing. Everyone looked stunning. Lauren, my Hair and Makeup Stylist,... Read More took the time to listen to what I wanted, and made wonderful suggestions of her own. I was utterly delighted with both my hair, and my makeup. A big "Thank You!" for such splendid service.

Meet The Coordinator

Rachel Lusk

Rachel is our Bridal Coordinator here at Whirlwind Blowdry Lounge! She came to Whirlwind with ten years experience as a licensed cosmetologist and brought with her a wealth of knowledge in bridal hair and makeup artistry. She began her career as a Bridal Stylist and Makeup Artist in 2009, working for salons and bridal companies in California and the United Kingdom. Since then, she has perfected the art of bridal makeup application as well as airbrush makeup. She works along side Stacie Harrold, the owner and creative director behind Whirlwind, to help coordinate and plan your special day.