White Bear Country Inn / Rudy's Redeye Grill

(11)

White Bear Lake, MN

Capacity: Up to 250 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Planning your special day is stress free at the White Bear Country Inn. Our specialized catering will work with you to make your dreams come true. Award-winning Rudy's Redeye Grill provides our catering menu that is sure to impress you and your guests.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Inn/B&B, Restaurant

4940 North Highway 61, White Bear Lake, MN

Amazing facility

8/24/2013 Jaime B

Loved the people we worked with. This is a one stop shop and made our wedding planning very easy. They work with a lot of great vendors and they all work well together and you don't have to worry about anything. The food was AMAZING!! I would Highly recommend using them and having a worry free wedding day!!

Excellent

11/17/2012 Kristin D

I love the WB Country Inn. We used their shuttle service, which was affordable and very reliable. It's so nice for the kids to have the pool area and for the adults to have Rudy's RedEye in the hotel. We used their bridal suite for getting ready and staying in, and it was huge! Very nice and a great value.

Amazing!

8/03/2012 Moreen G

I had my reception here and stayed in the whirlpool suite the night before and on my wedding night! When I arrived I was able to check in before noon to my suite, the room was amazing. The day of my wedding everything looked so perfect and the food was amazing and my one worry about the dance floor being to small was off there was plenty of room for my guests and we had 130 people invited . Wonderful service could not pick a better place in the White Bear area

Great place for a wedding reception!

6/28/2014 Abby L

We had a great time at Rudy's! From the first meeting with them, I knew everything was going to go smoothly. The coordinator knew what to do and told me what I needed to do. We were able to set up the night before, which was really nice since I wanted to be a part of that. The food was AMAZING!! We had the Royal buffet and everyone loved it. There was plenty of food and it was hot. The bar tender was great and everyone had a blast! The only small complaint I had was the there was no one controlling the lighting in the ballroom. I had to ask to get the lights dimmed during dinner and dancing so you could see my uplighting. Other than that, it was perfect!!

Hotel

2/28/2014 Jihan D

We had such a great experience with Brittany and had some problems with the other staff. Brittany took care of everything and even gave us a discounted rate because of the lack of rooms and water damage. The only thing I would change is that My dad was in the Hotel room next to mine and wasn't very happy about that. Other than that I would stay here again!

Great venue, amazing food

12/29/2012 Carolyn S

The ballroom, cocktail area and buffet room were great! There was even a meat carver for the roast beef. They took great care of us, the rooms are terrific, too! Super flexible with whatever we wanted AND we were able to use the buffet room in the morning for gift opening! The reason I am not giving them a full 5 stars is because I found out from my bridesmaids and family that the ballroom had not been struck and reset by the crew from the night before. This caused extra stress for my bridal party as they had to rush to set up and find people to do the tables.

good not great

6/02/2012 Andrea K

The hotel was noisy and the service wasn't great. The suite was nice and they did get the gift bags to all of the guests.

AWESOME!!!

10/01/2011 Mindy S

I had my wedding ceremony and reception here October 1st 2011 and everything was outstanding. All of the details were done exactly as I wanted them and I found Sharina very easy to work with.Everything was well thought out on their end and very black and white in the details(as far as pricing, room capacity, ect.). Our guest were so impressed with everything! They kept raving about how beautiful it all was and how awesome the food was. I'm still having people that didn't attend come up to me and say they heard everything was wonderful. The only problem that was encountered there was the room reservations. There were a few mess ups on their end but it all worked out in the end and everyone got a room. And the front desk staff was very helpful in working it all out for us. This place will make you feel like a princess on your big day!

TERRIBLE

9/04/2011 Sarah L

After confirming the suite I would be staying in the night before my wedding 3 time over the phones to be absolutely sure I had it. I got to the hotel at 9 pm the night before my wedding to find out the hotel had booked someone else in it! They were completely unapologetic about it and didn't even care. Terrible beyond words. All the front desk man said was it wasn't my fault. Don't be angry with me. He could provide no one else for me to speak with though. TERRIBLE!

Great Service!

10/02/2010 Christen K

Everything turned out wonderfully and I felt that if i ever needed anything, it would be taken care of. My center pieces were all displayed nicely and my horrible cake stand looked great! I didnt realize my count was too high for the room, I had gone off paper work and didnt realize we would be utilizing the 'seperate room' for our guests instead of the buffet. Bad communication I feel on both parties. Also, I think it would have been nice if I had a timeline for the best western to know when to take down the tables as the dj did not appear to be on the same page and it was tough to try and make decisions at the last moment. Also, our guests had no idea there was free pop that we paid for. (my fault for not announcing it?) I would recommend them to ANYONE! Beautiful room and hall and really great service!

Guest Stay

6/12/2010 katie g

The Hotel itsself was clean and neat. The staff that I worked with were helpful and attentive.

Send Email