On Location Wedding Hair and Makeup Artists

We are on location hair and makeup artists that specialize in weddings. We LOVE weddings! Have a stress-free day and let us come to you to help make you look amazing on the day you've been dreaming of since you were born.

1625 Oak St., Suite 203, Kansas City, MO Serving Kansas City (816) 289-4126

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Joanna G

There are not enough good things to say about Mikayla and her team. We did an initial meet for a trial which I used to take engagement pictures just to get a feel! I loved her from the first meeting. After that, my actual wedding trial was perfect and I couldn't wait to... Read More re-create it on the wedding day (9-16-17). They come to you and bring a whole team (and even recruited one more when our predicted numbers were wrong). They listened to each bridesmaid and my mom very carefully to create a look everyone would love! I wish I could have them all come to me all the time! I would recommend ANY of the gals from white carpet bride to EVERYONE for any occasion! I would give more than 5 stars if I was allowed.

2017-10-02T18:32:47 Response from the vendor

STOP IT! Stop it right now you sweet girl!!! Beyond excited to have been able to be there with you. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. You were a DREAM! MUCH love and happy married adventures to you!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica B

The White Carpet Bride crew was AMAZING and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup!! I originally was going to just have them do my makeup, but a couple days before my wedding, the hair person I had planned did not work out and white carpet bride... Read More saved the day (literally!). Mikayla happily agreed to help out with hair as well as makeup and eased all my worries! And, even without a trial, my hair turned out exactly how I wanted it on the first try!! My makeup was also perfect. Alyssa perfected the makeup that reflected me! Simply put- white carpet is the way to go!

2017-10-02T18:35:47 Response from the vendor

Oh beautiful girl. We were so excited to have been able to be a complete package for you and all your sweet girls and momma! Your whole tribe was beyond amazing- must be because they have such an awesome friend. People like that tend to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Morgan R

Makenzi and Jenna were soooo amazing. We had a great time laughing and being pampered. I would highly recommend them!

2017-10-02T18:42:58 Response from the vendor

LOVE both these girlies and are so excited you had such a blast together! Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paige D

Alyssa from White Carpet Bride did my makeup on the morning of our wedding. She is so sweet and listens to what you want! I absolutely loved my makeup- I went with an "enhanced" natural look that included fake lashes that did not look fake whatsoever. Great company!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sarah A

Absolutely amazing! Not only did they drive all the way to Lawrence for a 7 am start, but they finished with plenty of time to spare! Everyone was incredibly kind an accommodating... And their work was incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend. White Carpet Bride was worth every... Read More penny!

2017-10-09T16:16:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, sweet girl! Over the moon that we were able to play a part in your amazing day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Krissy P

Makenzi and the whole White Carpet Bride team knocked it out of the park! I went in for two separate make up trials and a hair trial and Makenzi really listened to and worked with me to get the perfect look. All of my bridesmaids (and bridesman) looked absolutely stunning day... Read More of. Not only do they do really great work, but the whole team is so much fun and down to earth. I couldn't have imagined the day without Makenzi and the White Carpet Bride crew. Thanks for everything!!

2017-10-09T16:17:10 Response from the vendor

We love Makenzi too!!! Thanks for sharing. Your sweet words made our day and we couldn't be more honored that you chose to be a White Carpet Bride.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Grace V

Mikayla and her crew were so great! Very timely and professional and not to mention made me and my 2 bridesmaids look amazing for the entire day. We started at 7am for a noon ceremony and the reception did not stop until midnight. I'm happy to report that my hair and makeup... Read More survived the whole day with minimal touchups. I wasn't considering hiring anyone to do hair and makeup, but Mikayla was recommended to me. I did a trial with her and was sold on the service! It was nice to not have to worry about doing my own hair and makeup the day of because I know I would not have been able to pull off such flawlessness. I also didn't have to put the pressure on a friend or family member. Thank you Mikayla!

2017-10-02T18:41:12 Response from the vendor

Girl! Thank you for allowing us to be there. Y'all were DREAMY! We are so honored that you chose to be a White Carpet Bride and for everything that means to US.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brin M

Hair and makeup was fabulous!!! I wanted a refined, natural look and absolutely loved it. Highly recommend :)

2017-10-02T18:42:15 Response from the vendor

Goodness. Thank you! We so appreciate your trust and are grateful for the opportunity to have played such an awesome part in your day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tracy T

WCB did such a great job and was able to do the bridesmaid updo's in no time at all! My makeup stayed all night, lashes lasted 4 days, & everyone wanted to know who did my hair and makeup. Enjoyed Mikayla and her easy & fun demeanor and she's able to work from Pinterest boards... Read More really well for both hair and makeup.

2017-10-02T18:44:08 Response from the vendor

GAAAAHHHH!!! Girlfriend! Thank you thank you. You are so kind and we LOVED being there!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Emily P

White Carpet Bride was SO great to work with. Not only did I feel my most beautiful self on my wedding day, but they made everyone in my wedding party look and feel beautiful as well! A few girls in my wedding party were hesitant about getting their makeup done professionally... Read More because in the past they were not so pleased with the results. I assured them that the girls at White Carpet Bride take direction very well, and if you wanted something slightly different, to definitely speak up and they will do what you want to fix it! I worked specifically with McKenzie and she was so good at interpreting my vision into something that I felt comfortable in. McKenzie was so also knowledgeable in make-up specifically for your wedding day. You don't think about how long of a day it is and how important your make-up lasting through all the pictures and ceremony and into the reception really is! I love that they provide lashes for everyone as well as a part of their services. I don't think anyone in my wedding party had worn lashes before and everyone agreed that the ones WCB uses are super natural looking and really do make the difference! They were so efficient as well! We started hair and make up for 8 people at 9am and they were finished by 12:30pm! Overall, a fabulous team that I would recommend to anyone on their wedding day - totally worth the money! :)

2017-10-02T18:45:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Makenzi is FABULOUS and we are grateful for her and your trust in being a White Carpet Bride.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Hannah T

White Carpet Bride did an amazing job. The women who came to do hair and makeup were so fun and kind, and they made me and all my bridesmaids look beautiful as ever! I would recommend them to everyone!

2017-10-02T18:46:31 Response from the vendor

SO much love to you! Thank you for your sweet words and your trust. Hope married adventures have proven to be awesome so far!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sara S

Mikayla and Makenzi did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They are so much fun and easy to get along with. They listen to what you want and everyone looked SO great!

2017-10-02T18:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! LOVED working with you all!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jordan W

These ladies definitely know what they're doing and they make you feel so incredibly comfortable too! They could not have been a more perfect fit for our wedding! I will be recommending them to everyone!

2017-10-02T18:48:01 Response from the vendor

Honored to have been there with you!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Catherine B

My mom, sister, bridesmaids, and I LOVED spending the morning of my wedding with Alyssa and Kate from White Carpet Bride! They arrived on time and had everything they needed to set up and get started on our hair and make up right away. They provided a warm, positive, and fun... Read More environment while we sipped our coffee and got ready for the day. Not only was the WCB staff easy to be with, they did a phenomenal job on all the girls and their different hair lengths. My hair looked great and held in place all day, despite the hot KC weather. I am thankful to the whole White Carpet Bride team for their professionalism, thoughtfulness, and collaboration!

2017-08-07T13:06:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to play such a fun role in your day! You all were a DREAM to be with and we could not be more honored you chose to be a White Carpet Bride. Wishing you all the best married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christina R

We loved the service we received from Mikayla and her staff on my daughter's wedding day. They came to our hotel with everything they needed and made the experience happy and stress free. We were happy with all the services performed including hair, makeup and lashes.

2017-06-19T11:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for allowing us to be there!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christina R

2017-06-19T11:04:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for allowing us to be there!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Brittany S

Mikayla and Alyssa worked their magic on my big day!!! When I met with Mikayla for our consultation, she spent the time to learn about me & what kind of makeup I wear. I wear little to no makeup most days and told her I wanted a more natural look...... & she delivered!!!! Even... Read More my husband told me he loved my makeup, when he usually loves me without it! My bridesmaids were all SOOOO happy with their makeup looks as well. Our makeup lasted throughout the day and still looked flawless at the end of the evening! Mikayla and Alyssa were so sassy and fun to hang out with while getting ready! Thank you again ladies, you both were outstanding!

2017-06-19T11:05:51 Response from the vendor

Oh goodness. It was an absolute JOY to be with you all! Thank you for sharing on here. It means the world to us! Happiest of married adventures, my dear!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Tara S

I found WCB through my former Cosmetology Instructor, Alyssa! Alyssa will be doing my hair and makeup for my wedding, and other WCB ladies will be doing hair for my bridesmaids. During my trial run, the entire WCB team made me feel special and kept the focus on me. I love that... Read More they are a traveling salon, so I can get ready in the comfort of my own home before the wedding. That will cut down a lot of time and unnecessary running around on the wedding day. I'm looking forward to spending part of my big day with White Carpet Bride!

2017-06-19T11:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks girlie! We sure do love Alyssa around here and are so glad you're going to be all hers on your big day!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Jennifer D

For our May 13th wedding small wedding, Makenzi did both my mom's and my hair and makeup. We absolutely LOVED the whole experience. From our trial in White Carpet Bride's studio to our hair and makeup on the day of, Makenzi was THE BEST. She is fun, flexible, and executed... Read More exactly what I had envisioned "my look". I couldn't be more appreciative to have worked with this fantastic company!

2017-06-19T11:07:20 Response from the vendor

We agree! Makenzi is just awesome! Thanks for allowing White Carpet Bride and Makenzi to play such a cool role in your awesome day!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Molly F

Alyssa and Mallory of White Carpet Bride nailed it for my big day! I almost never wear makeup and wanted a more natural look, Alyssa did an exceptional job of incorporating my requests into my look. I appreciated that I was so comfortable with the her process I was able to ask... Read More her to go just a bit bolder. My maids looked fresh and flawless and they were a real treat to be around as we got ready. So so happy with hair and make up!

2017-06-19T11:12:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be there. What a fun time we had with you all! You were so dreamy and you taking the time to share with others on here is priceless to us. Happiest of married adventures to you!!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Danielle H

They ARE AMAZING. I have had the pleasure of working with Makenzi for my hair and make up and have loved it! She has done my trial and my engagement pictures hair and makeup and they turned out amazing. I love how they are so easy going and listen to what you want and give you... Read More what you envision. I couldn't be happier and can't wait for my big day because I know i'll be stunning!

2017-06-19T11:13:08 Response from the vendor

GIRL! We can't wait for your big day!!! Thanks for being such a rockstar!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nichole C

Amazing! I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup, and for the bridesmaids. They are very talented and were so much fun to be around, which is important for a big chunk of the morning!

2017-06-19T11:13:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU! True happiness reading this. Y'all are too sweet. LOVED being there!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Vinthi T

Mikayla and Maddie were super sweet to my bridesmaids and I! They traveled to our venue and did our makeup, as we asked for it! The girls looked beautiful ! My makeup survived a crazy and windy photo shoot! Amazing group of ladies that does a memorable job creating the makeup... Read More you want!! ❤️

2017-06-19T11:14:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the sweet words, girlfriend! LOVED being there!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Randi B

White Carpet Bride did my makeup for engagement photos, as well as hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Their ability to travel to the church was one less thing I had to worry about. I highly recommend them to anyone else needing hair or makeup done!

2017-06-19T11:15:22 Response from the vendor

MUCH gratitude for allowing us to play a part in your wedding prep. You all were DREAMY!!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jill R

This was my 2nd experience with White Carpet Bridal. First during my brother's wedding and this time my own wedding! Both experiences were wonderful. Mikayla and her team are amazing. Everything was easy, on time, and we all looked wonderful. Mikayla was very cool when I... Read More wanted to do a 2nd hair trial for my wedding day hair and made me feel very comfortable about it. Everything was executed perfectly on the day of. Very happy with everything - as were my bridesmaids, mother and stepmom. Worth every penny!

2017-06-19T11:15:52 Response from the vendor

ALL the kisses for you, my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a single part of us that doesn't absolutely LOVE you!!!!!