White Carpet Bride

Serving Kansas City and surrounding areas

On Location Wedding Hair and Makeup Artists

We are on location hair and makeup artists that specialize in weddings. We LOVE weddings! Have a stress-free day and let us come to you to help make you look amazing on the day you've been dreaming of since you were born.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

1625 Oak St., Suite 203, Kansas City, MO Serving Kansas City and surrounding areas (816) 289-4126

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Joanna G

There are not enough good things to say about Mikayla and her team. We did an initial meet for a trial which I used to take engagement pictures just to get a feel! I loved her from the first meeting. After that, my actual wedding trial was perfect and I couldn't wait to... Read More re-create it on the wedding day (9-16-17). They come to you and bring a whole team (and even recruited one more when our predicted numbers were wrong). They listened to each bridesmaid and my mom very carefully to create a look everyone would love! I wish I could have them all come to me all the time! I would recommend ANY of the gals from white carpet bride to EVERYONE for any occasion! I would give more than 5 stars if I was allowed.

2017-10-02T18:32:47 Response from the vendor

STOP IT! Stop it right now you sweet girl!!! Beyond excited to have been able to be there with you. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words. You were a DREAM! MUCH love and happy married adventures to you!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica B

The White Carpet Bride crew was AMAZING and I highly recommend them for anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup!! I originally was going to just have them do my makeup, but a couple days before my wedding, the hair person I had planned did not work out and white carpet bride... Read More saved the day (literally!). Mikayla happily agreed to help out with hair as well as makeup and eased all my worries! And, even without a trial, my hair turned out exactly how I wanted it on the first try!! My makeup was also perfect. Alyssa perfected the makeup that reflected me! Simply put- white carpet is the way to go!

2017-10-02T18:35:47 Response from the vendor

Oh beautiful girl. We were so excited to have been able to be a complete package for you and all your sweet girls and momma! Your whole tribe was beyond amazing- must be because they have such an awesome friend. People like that tend to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Morgan R

Makenzi and Jenna were soooo amazing. We had a great time laughing and being pampered. I would highly recommend them!

2017-10-02T18:42:58 Response from the vendor

LOVE both these girlies and are so excited you had such a blast together! Thanks for sharing!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Ellie D

I can’t say enough good things about Mikayla and her team! I typically wear very minimal makeup, and I am not a fan of getting my makeup done, but Mikayla did such and amazing job that I want to get my makeup done by her every day! One of my bridesmaids is a wedding planner and... Read More she commented that in all the weddings she has done, she has never seen a team that is so timely, professional, and amazing at what they do! Mikayla really listened to what I wanted and I am so incredibly thankful that she was a part of my special day! White Carpet Bride is most definitely the team to hire to make you and your girls gorgeous on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Alexis S

One of the best feelings the morning of my wedding was knowing I could get out of bed, and someone else was going to make me look pretty. You don't know how relaxing that was to even think about. Makenzi did a trial run with me and the salon was so quaint and comfortable. She... Read More traveled to my venue in Weston, and was timely and helped me keep on track. She was there to place my veil, help with my bridesmaids with various things they needed, and she even helped fluff my dress! She dove in and everyone knew this wasn't her first rodeo!! She was beyond amazing and made me look stunning.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Brian R

From my wife: Amazing! She was referred to us from out photographers, The Grays. So great to work worth!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Lauren A

Highly recommend White Carpet Bride! I am so picky about my hair and makeup and was worried about finding someone I would be happy with. Mikayla and Makenzi did my hair and makeup for a trial, my engagement photos, and wedding day and I was so so happy with how I looked each... Read More time! They are both so sweet, understanding with pickiness, and great listeners. Mikayla and her team came on the wedding day to do hair and makeup for me and my very large bridal party. I was worried we would have a super early start time with so many girls to have to get ready but we were able to start at 10am and the WCB team got everyone ready in a very timely manner. We were ready in plenty of time for pictures and everyone was more than happy with how they looked. Thanks White Carpet Bride for making me and all my girls feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Hannah P

Absolutely LOVED Mikayla and her assistant. The entire process from contacting White Carpet Bride for a trial to getting my hair done on the wedding day was so smooth. I showed them a picture of what I wanted on my wedding day, and in about 20 minutes it was all said and done... Read More and flawless. The two women were incredibly punctual on the wedding day, so fun to be around and completed hair for 8 ladies the day of the wedding. You will definitely want to use White Carpet Bride for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Beth O

We had such a great experience with White Carpet Bride! During my trial, they asked about the look I was going for, and she was totally able to achieve it! And they were so accommodating when I thought I wanted to change my mind later :) so patient! The day of our wedding, they... Read More did a great job on all the bridesmaids, moms, flower girl, and myself. They were a blast and I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jillian B

Mikayla and her team did an amazing job with our hair and makeup for my wedding. All the girls looked so good. One bridesmaid said she’s never liked her hair in every wedding she’s ever been in until that day. Mikayla did an amazing job with my hair and makeup also, I got so... Read More many compliments. For once I liked how I looked in all my pictures! Thanks ladies!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Anastasia H

White Carpet Bride was fabulous! They were so flexible and accommodating for me and my bridal party when our morning didn't quite go as planned. Makenzi did the most amazing job on my hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Katie D

Thank you to Mikayla and the ladies of White Carpet Bride for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day! You all were an absolute joy to work with and made the morning of my wedding so fun and relaxing! You all are the best and I would highly recommend White Carpet Bride to... Read More anyone in need of a professional, talented and fun group that is sure to make you look and feel beautiful! Thank you!

2017-11-20T19:04:08 Response from the vendor

YOU! Sweet girl!!!!! Cannot say enough how much we love your beautiful soul. ALL the warmest wishes for you and the Mr.!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Paige D

Alyssa from White Carpet Bride did my makeup on the morning of our wedding. She is so sweet and listens to what you want! I absolutely loved my makeup- I went with an "enhanced" natural look that included fake lashes that did not look fake whatsoever. Great company!

2017-11-20T19:04:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We love Alyssa as well and are honored to have been a part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sarah A

Absolutely amazing! Not only did they drive all the way to Lawrence for a 7 am start, but they finished with plenty of time to spare! Everyone was incredibly kind an accommodating... And their work was incredible! I would HIGHLY recommend. White Carpet Bride was worth every... Read More penny!

2017-10-09T16:16:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, sweet girl! Over the moon that we were able to play a part in your amazing day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Krissy P

Makenzi and the whole White Carpet Bride team knocked it out of the park! I went in for two separate make up trials and a hair trial and Makenzi really listened to and worked with me to get the perfect look. All of my bridesmaids (and bridesman) looked absolutely stunning day... Read More of. Not only do they do really great work, but the whole team is so much fun and down to earth. I couldn't have imagined the day without Makenzi and the White Carpet Bride crew. Thanks for everything!!

2017-10-09T16:17:10 Response from the vendor

We love Makenzi too!!! Thanks for sharing. Your sweet words made our day and we couldn't be more honored that you chose to be a White Carpet Bride.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Grace V

Mikayla and her crew were so great! Very timely and professional and not to mention made me and my 2 bridesmaids look amazing for the entire day. We started at 7am for a noon ceremony and the reception did not stop until midnight. I'm happy to report that my hair and makeup... Read More survived the whole day with minimal touchups. I wasn't considering hiring anyone to do hair and makeup, but Mikayla was recommended to me. I did a trial with her and was sold on the service! It was nice to not have to worry about doing my own hair and makeup the day of because I know I would not have been able to pull off such flawlessness. I also didn't have to put the pressure on a friend or family member. Thank you Mikayla!

2017-10-02T18:41:12 Response from the vendor

Girl! Thank you for allowing us to be there. Y'all were DREAMY! We are so honored that you chose to be a White Carpet Bride and for everything that means to US.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Brin M

Hair and makeup was fabulous!!! I wanted a refined, natural look and absolutely loved it. Highly recommend :)

2017-10-02T18:42:15 Response from the vendor

Goodness. Thank you! We so appreciate your trust and are grateful for the opportunity to have played such an awesome part in your day!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Tracy T

WCB did such a great job and was able to do the bridesmaid updo's in no time at all! My makeup stayed all night, lashes lasted 4 days, & everyone wanted to know who did my hair and makeup. Enjoyed Mikayla and her easy & fun demeanor and she's able to work from Pinterest boards... Read More really well for both hair and makeup.

2017-10-02T18:44:08 Response from the vendor

GAAAAHHHH!!! Girlfriend! Thank you thank you. You are so kind and we LOVED being there!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Emily P

White Carpet Bride was SO great to work with. Not only did I feel my most beautiful self on my wedding day, but they made everyone in my wedding party look and feel beautiful as well! A few girls in my wedding party were hesitant about getting their makeup done professionally... Read More because in the past they were not so pleased with the results. I assured them that the girls at White Carpet Bride take direction very well, and if you wanted something slightly different, to definitely speak up and they will do what you want to fix it! I worked specifically with McKenzie and she was so good at interpreting my vision into something that I felt comfortable in. McKenzie was so also knowledgeable in make-up specifically for your wedding day. You don't think about how long of a day it is and how important your make-up lasting through all the pictures and ceremony and into the reception really is! I love that they provide lashes for everyone as well as a part of their services. I don't think anyone in my wedding party had worn lashes before and everyone agreed that the ones WCB uses are super natural looking and really do make the difference! They were so efficient as well! We started hair and make up for 8 people at 9am and they were finished by 12:30pm! Overall, a fabulous team that I would recommend to anyone on their wedding day - totally worth the money! :)

2017-10-02T18:45:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Makenzi is FABULOUS and we are grateful for her and your trust in being a White Carpet Bride.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Hannah T

White Carpet Bride did an amazing job. The women who came to do hair and makeup were so fun and kind, and they made me and all my bridesmaids look beautiful as ever! I would recommend them to everyone!

2017-10-02T18:46:31 Response from the vendor

SO much love to you! Thank you for your sweet words and your trust. Hope married adventures have proven to be awesome so far!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Sara S

Mikayla and Makenzi did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They are so much fun and easy to get along with. They listen to what you want and everyone looked SO great!

2017-10-02T18:47:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! LOVED working with you all!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jordan W

These ladies definitely know what they're doing and they make you feel so incredibly comfortable too! They could not have been a more perfect fit for our wedding! I will be recommending them to everyone!

2017-10-02T18:48:01 Response from the vendor

Honored to have been there with you!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Catherine B

My mom, sister, bridesmaids, and I LOVED spending the morning of my wedding with Alyssa and Kate from White Carpet Bride! They arrived on time and had everything they needed to set up and get started on our hair and make up right away. They provided a warm, positive, and fun... Read More environment while we sipped our coffee and got ready for the day. Not only was the WCB staff easy to be with, they did a phenomenal job on all the girls and their different hair lengths. My hair looked great and held in place all day, despite the hot KC weather. I am thankful to the whole White Carpet Bride team for their professionalism, thoughtfulness, and collaboration!

2017-08-07T13:06:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to play such a fun role in your day! You all were a DREAM to be with and we could not be more honored you chose to be a White Carpet Bride. Wishing you all the best married... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christina R

We loved the service we received from Mikayla and her staff on my daughter's wedding day. They came to our hotel with everything they needed and made the experience happy and stress free. We were happy with all the services performed including hair, makeup and lashes.

2017-06-19T11:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks for allowing us to be there!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Brittany S

Mikayla and Alyssa worked their magic on my big day!!! When I met with Mikayla for our consultation, she spent the time to learn about me & what kind of makeup I wear. I wear little to no makeup most days and told her I wanted a more natural look...... & she delivered!!!! Even... Read More my husband told me he loved my makeup, when he usually loves me without it! My bridesmaids were all SOOOO happy with their makeup looks as well. Our makeup lasted throughout the day and still looked flawless at the end of the evening! Mikayla and Alyssa were so sassy and fun to hang out with while getting ready! Thank you again ladies, you both were outstanding!

2017-06-19T11:05:51 Response from the vendor

Oh goodness. It was an absolute JOY to be with you all! Thank you for sharing on here. It means the world to us! Happiest of married adventures, my dear!