White City Weddings

Prattville, AL

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1314 County Road 42, Prattville, AL (334) 224-0458

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Tanner E

Our wedding was perfect! Morgan and her team took the best care of my husband and I. It wouldn't have been half the wedding without the staff, and did I mention they have the most beautiful venue I have seen!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

November 7th was the day I married my better half! It was a time full of forgotten items, crazy bloopers, and worst of all- RAIN! But thanks to Karen and her WONDERFUL team, everything turned out beyond my wildest dreams! Thanks to her having the lodging the night before the... Read More wedding, all that had been forgotten managed to make it to the wedding with no worries at all. The bloopers were turned into jokes before I could freak out about anything. And even the rain problem had been solved by relocating the ceremony and adding beautiful umbrellas. I can not thank Karen enough for all of the hard work she put into my wedding, both the day of but also the many months beforehand. Her team had a major part in how perfect my day was as well! Between the food and cake, music and flowers, hair/make-up and pictures... nothing went according to our plans, but everything turned out far better because Karen and her team had a back-up plan for everything. My storybook themed wedding was definitely one for the books! It was one fairy-tale I will enjoy telling my grandchildren about one day. Thank you Karen!!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Hailey M

Perfect Day! My husband and I tied the knot at White City Weddings on May 23rd. Our wedding party stayed the night prior to the big day and had our rehearsal dinner onsite. Everything was perfect the ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this... Read More venue. The wedding packages offered are affordable and make the wedding planning process a breeze. Karen is also a joy to work with. She handled everything with grace and class. Two thumbs up for White City Weddings and Events!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015

My husband and I tied the knot at White City Weddings on May 23rd. Our wedding party stayed the night prior to the big day and had our rehearsal dinner onsite. Everything was perfect the ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue. The... Read More wedding packages offered are affordable and make the wedding planning process a breeze. Karen is also a joy to work with. She handled everything with grace and class. Two thumbs up for White City Weddings and Events!

Southern Charm

Reviewed on 2/17/2015

A beautiful place for a true southern princess to say I Do!! Preferred vendors were wonderful. A true piece of southern charm and beauty. I look forward to having my wedding here in the future!!

AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2015

White City Weddings is an incredible venue! The location is beautiful, the facility is amazing and the coordinator, Karen, is the best!!! We couldn't have found a better place anywhere in the South East! The packages are an unbelievable value! We shopped around and found the... Read More best! THANK YOU WHITE CITY WEDDINGS!

Rebecca Wood

Reviewed on 12/19/2014

White City Weddings was a great blessing to us, without you I know I could have never pulled off such a short notice beautiful wedding.. Thank you for all the endless hours of help and calls you made to make this a very special day for us… The location could not have been more... Read More beautiful!