White Cliffs Country Club

Plymouth, MA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Waterfront weddings

Glass-enclosed club house with majestic white tenting sits atop a 175-foot cliff overlooking Cape Cod Bay, offering breathtaking views of the ocean and beaches. Our Gazebo is nestled amongst award-winning maze of gardens at the edge of the cliff which allows a perfect setting for your wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

One Eastcliff Drive, Plymouth, MA

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Anne D

We couldn't have asked for anything better! Our wedding was absolutely fabulous. Thanks to the efforts of Jen and Linda the day went off without a hitch. They were so organized that we didn't have to worry about anything except having fun - which we did. Family and friends raved... Read More about the amazing food and the beautiful venue. Perfection!

The perfect seaside wedding venue!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jennifer M

If I could give White Cliffs a 10 out of 5, I would - they are THAT good. From the moment we met White Cliff's wedding coordinator, Jen, the first day we went to look at this venue, we knew we had to have our wedding there. We could just instantly tell how much she genuinely... Read More loved her job, and we had no idea just how much that rang true until our wedding day.Linda is the other wedding coordinator and one of the nicest, most enthusiastic people we have ever met. Throughout the course of our wedding planning, we got to meet quite a few of the other White Cliffs staff who would turn out to be key players in making our wedding so memorable. At our dinner tasting, our waitress was SO incredibly kind and personable - and come to find out, she would be working the night of our wedding! Also, Chef Michael is one of the nicest, most talented people you will ever meet. And the food - oh, the food. By far, the best food at a wedding that we have ever had. We went with the Station reception, and our guests are STILL talking about how incredible the dinner was. Jen and Linda made the wedding weekend as smooth as it could possibly be. We dropped off all the wedding supplies 2 days before the wedding, and with it, all the wedding-related stress. These ladies and their staff took care of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. They are incredibly experienced and have an innate ability to transform White Cliffs into each bride's personal masterpiece. It has been over a month, and I am still hearing from family and friends what a beautiful wedding it was - I have even heard it was the best wedding people have been to. I couldn't agree more! My husband and I spent the entire first week of our honeymoon reminiscing about the night and admitting we would do anything to be able to relive the experience. Thank you, White Cliffs, for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I felt like the only bride in the world that day, and I will never forget it!

"The best Wedding ever!"

Reviewed on 6/26/2011 Amanda S

I had the most wonderful experience with all of the staff at White Cliffs! My guests were blown away by the setting! Chef's food is divine! Things could not have been more beautiful! The staff is beyond accomodating! I asked if we could plan my next Wedding (just kidding)! I... Read More loved every momet of our experience! I can't say enough about White Cliffs! I recomend the venue to any potential brides! Thank you all! Love, The Spindolas...

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I have been to White Cliffs to photograph a few weddings this year. I love their ceremony site and think the views are incredible! Great spot to have a wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kristen k

We got married at White Cliffs in August 2015 and everything was AMAZING! We still wish we could go back and do it all over again! The waitstaff was very friendly to all of our guests and the food was amazing! We have had a lot of our guests tell us that it was the best food... Read More they have ever had at a Wedding! Jen and Linda- the Wedding Coordinators were awesome and super helpful! They made me and my husband both feel comfortable the day of the Wedding and made sure that everything flowed smoothly! I had issues with the bustle on my dress and Jen and Linda made sure that I was securely repined at all times! I would highly recommend White Cliffs for a Wedding venue! Our day was literally PERFECT and I would not have changed a thing- our guests are still talking about our gorgeous Wedding venue! Thanks so much Jen, Linda and the rest of the WCC staff!

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Robyn F

Step searching venues and call the White Cliffs Country Club immediately! This venue is not only gorgeous and perfectly maintained, but the staff is incredible! It is a perfect blend of elegance, beauty, and fun. No mTter what type of wedding you are looking for (fancy, laid... Read More back, somewhere in the middle) Jennifer and Linda will make sure it is accomplished. I had an entire list of items I wanted perfectly set up the day of the venue and there was 100% follow through with staff. our day was flawless and it was only because of the staffs dedication. The grounds are immaculate, but what really makes this venue worthwhile is Jennifer and Linda (have I not made that clear yet? Haha) I know I sound like a broken record but words don't do justice exactly how happy my husband, family, friends, and I are with the White Cliffs. Do not hesitate to call now it will be worth every penny and more!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Candice S

We cannot say enough goods things about the WCCC. The venue overlooking Cape Cod Bay with beautiful landscaped gardens is outstanding in itself. But, the staff, food, and service makes this facility second to none. Linda and Jen made both my wife and I feel like royalty... Read More throughout our wedding. Anything we needed they were more than happy to assist and they were right on top of it with no delay. They did a great job throughout our wedding day. Executive chef Mike Beriau prepared the best food I have ever had at any wedding. All the apps. were simply amazing and the main course was one of the most tender pieces of beef I have ever had in my life. All of our guests raved to us about how good the food was as well. Again, we could not have asked for anything more out of WCCC: the facility and it's staff. My wife and I would highly recommend WCCC and I would make this one of your first stops when looking at wedding venues. Outstanding location, service, and food. I do not think you could find a better overall experience for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Jamie H

White Cliffs is an AMAZING place to get married. Jen, Linda, and the entire staff was very professional, friendly, and a pleasure to work with making our lives stress free during a potentially highly stressful time. The food was to die for and the set up was beautiful. On the... Read More day of our wedding it rained off and on and Jen and Linda made sure to check the radar constantly to plan so that we could have our ceremony outside, and everything worked out just fine. Guests are still raving about the venue and the food. I would highly recommend White Cliffs to anyone getting married, they helped to make our day so much more than we could have possibly dreamed. Perfect!

The view explains it all

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Kyla M

Walk into the tent and within seconds you will be blown away. The view beats anything I have ever seen in MA. The food is amazing. I love how you have outdoor and indoor use during the reception.

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Marisa T

White Cliffs Country Club made our wedding day more memorable then we ever imagined. Both Jen and Linda always responded to phone calls/emails promptly. The food was absolutely delicious, our guests are still talking about it! The venue was beautiful and it was such a help that... Read More WCCC provided us with center pieces and various other decorations, it was one less item that we had to worry about! The landscaping at WCCC was spectacular, to the point that we did not need to go overboard on ordering flowers. Overall, our wedding was a night to remember thanks to WCCC.

Spectacular Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Kim M

We got married at White Cliffs in 2003. Gorgeous venue, wonderful food, top notch event coordinator Jen. We got discount/great value for doing Friday event which included tent. Clean, modern, elegant and combined all elements we sought, namely a gazebo ceremony in their lovely... Read More English gardens, ocean view from the cliffs of Cape Cod Bay, country club setting, tent. Only minor issues were didn't get any of the yummy h'or douevres since we had photos/and guests raved and no amplified music/band allowed outside. As the sun set, it was truly an enchanting spot in historic Plymouth.Was not happy with my photorapher (not fault of White Cliffs but she was on preferred vendor list. The Gazebo is VERY windy/veil was like a sail! Easy to get to right off Route 3 for folks coming from Boston and from the Cape as was the case for us.

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Kristen Z

White Cliffs was an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue. The staff are amazing and the food was devine. Very accomodating. However one thing that I thought was weird that was for such a nice wedding venue -- there was no bridal suite. Even just a small room dedicated to... Read More the bride where she can get ready with her maids without distraction. There was a locker room that they told us should be fine. When we got in there it was raining so everyone at the club was coming down and using the hand dryers making it over 100 degrees in there. At one point a few Mom's were bringing their little boys in with them and they would just stare at my friend, the Bride, who was trying to get the under garments on. We did our best to try and shield her but it didn't work well. She started getting very overwhelmed and as more members brought their kids in the closer they got and one even stepped on her dress a bit. Now obviously those people were members and do get preference over someone who is only going to be there for a mere few short hours -- but for what she paid that day -- and for a beautiful beach side venue I would have assumed they'd have a bridal room.

Reviewed on 10/12/2010 Robin D

Loved it ! Got tons of compliments, beautiful reception :)