White Eagle Golf Club

(17)

West Suburbs, IL

Capacity: Up to 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

White Eagle's ballroom and numerous meeting rooms offer flexible, elegant options for your corporate meetings or personal affairs. Your special event will be complemented by White Eagle's beautiful grounds and lush, perfectly manicured golf course which offers a breathtaking view.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

3400 Club Drive, West Suburbs, IL

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 Brittany N

I could not be happier with white eagle. Lillian and Louie were more than great to work with. They were able to answer all of my questions and they set up the reception exactly as I had requested them to. The hall was absolutely beautiful I could not have asked for more. Also the food was excellent and came out hot for everyone :). I highly recommend white eagle to any bride looking for her perfect venue,

Great Venue and Service!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Trisha S

White Eagle was great! We worked with Lillian and she was so helpful and very accommodating. She always responded right away and provided several recommended vendors for us to work with. She took care of everything...she coordinated with our vendors for set-up/break-down and her team set up all of our decorations (which we dropped off a few days in advance). Everything was taken care....nothing for us to worry about day-of. We had Louis the night of and he was so helpful, from bring us drinks when we couldn't make it to the bar, to packing up all of our things. Our toasting flutes and serving set were washed and re-packed and he helped load everything into my in-laws car. White Eagle is a beautiful venue and provided a wonderful experience. Thanks Lillian and Louis!!!!!

Incredible experience

Reviewed on 8/16/2013 Tracy R

We looked around at a few different golf clubs for our ceremony and reception and White Eagle was, by far the best choice. They were very welcoming and friendly! We booked with them at a time where they were in the process of changing the menu and we were able to choose if we wanted to use the old menu and pricing system or the new one. Lillian, the event coordinator, was amazing. She replied to my emails right away or called back in a timely manner. She was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. We had a large bridal suite for the ladies and they provided beverages for us. We didn't realize that the guys weren't set up with a room to get changed in, but the staff worked with us and set the guys up in a room for themselves. The catering staff was very efficient with the meal. At the end of the night, Louis (the event manager for the night) had everything boxed up and ready to go. They even wrapped up some of the meals of guests who didn't show. We had a few guests with special circumstances (leaving early, dietary restrictions, etc) and White Eagle was accommodating on everything. The food was fantastic and the cake was incredible! Tracey the cake baker was also a joy to work with! I would highly recommend White Eagle Golf Club for any bride!

White Eagle Golf Club

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Danielle C

My husband and I chose White Eagle for our wedding because the Club is classy and very spacious! The ballroom, library room, foyer room, outdoor patio, and outdoor ceremony site were all included in the package. Our wedding was the only wedding taking place so it was very private for us and our guests. The staff at White Eagle was great during the wedding. Lillian, the banquet Manager was there to help with any questions during the planning process. The place is beautiful and we had nothing but compliments from our guests.

White Eagle is excellent

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Katie S

I loved everything about White Eagle. Lillian, who planned my wedding was amazing throughout the entire process. Louis, who was my captain, couldn't have done a better job at making sure the reception was perfect. The food was really good also. I would definitely recommend White Eagle to anyone looking for a fabulous venue.

My beautiful wedding

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Val K

The first time I walked into White Eagle I fell in love with the venue and knew that our wedding would be there. Our beautiful wedding was in April and it was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception at White Eagle. Lillian was such a wonderful help as we planned our wedding. She is so sweet and very easy to work with in the planning process. White Eagle is such a beautiful venue and the food is amazing. All of our guests were so impressed with White Eagle and how beautiful it is and how amazing the food was. We continue to hear compliments on how wonderful our wedding was! Louie was also helpful and wondeful during our reception. He was so nice and was easy to work with also. White Eagle helped to give me the wedding of our dreams! I would highly recommend White Eagle!! Totally love White Eagle and have the best memories of our wedding:)

Wedding

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Paulina C

Everything that you would ever picture for a traditional wedding and more is what White Eagle offered :) My husband and I went and saw 6 other venues on top of this one, and we saw this mid-way through our process. When we walked in we both said there is no way we can even afford this place! To our surprise Lillian helped us a lot and we made it work! From 18 months out to 1 week out, she made sure eveything was perfect! Our guests could not stop talking about the food and how beautiful the place is. Great thing about it was that we were the only wedding at the Golf Club, and it wasnt oneof those venues that hold 2-4 weddings at a time.

Amazing Location!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Kristy R

White Eagle Golf Club was such a beautiful venue for our December wedding. The food was delicious, the staff was fun, professional, and accommodating, and Lillian was a joy to work with! The layout at WE is spacious and the views are breathtaking. Our guests are still raving about the entire night! I highly recommend White Eagle to anyone wanting a stunning, elegant, and memorable wedding reception. We thank the White Eagle staff and Lillian for making our wedding night truly special!!

amazing venue

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Michelle F

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at White Eagle Golf Club and it was an absolutely amazing experience! Lillian, the banquet coordinator, was wonderful! She was always responsive to my emails and phone calls and she was extremely flexible and accommodating to any and all requests. The staff was friendly and attentive the entire night. The food was delicious just as it was during the tasting. My one and only complaint was that the venue is set on a beautiful golf course but the photography was very limited in the areas we were allowed to go to.

Classy

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Rebecca P

The atmosphere and backdrop of the golf course of White Eagle makes this such a great place to have your wedding.

Amazing reception hall

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Emily L

It was a pleasure to work with White Eagle Golf Club. We met with them multiple times including a food tasting. Every time they listened to our thoughts and had great suggestions. Lillian (the coordinator) was great! She returned my phone calls and emails very quickly and was very thorough and accommodating. I always knew what was going on with the schedule and any reception costs. The day of the wedding I had no worries whatsoever about how the reception would be. The staff during the reception were always available and checking on us. We never felt like we needed to track them down and they were quick to respond. When a glass broke on the dance floor, it was all cleaned up within 3 minutes and the dancing continued. The staff was so friendly and did a great job of making it a special night. The hall is gorgeous and is on a golf course. Your wedding is the only wedding there that night and the space is perfect. Giant mirrors are behind the head table and look so nice in pictures. The dance floor is very large and we had plenty of space (we had 150 guests). They also have 2 bars open so nobody had to wait too long. I would HIGHLY recommend White Eagle to anybody looking for a reception hall in Naperville.

Wedding ceremony & reception

Reviewed on 5/02/2012 Karen C

White eagle club was great! We had our ceremony in the grand foyer and reception right after in the reception area. Service, food was excellent. Only had one disappointment when we heard bartender told our guests they were out of miller lite right after dinner! My husband talked to the coordinator and quicky were restocked with miller lite which all our friends and ourselves drink. Other than that, everything went great! Would highly recommend!

Wedding Reception/Ceremony

Reviewed on 10/15/2011 Jamie C

The wedding coordinator really made it easy for me to to relax and enjoy my wedding day! Beautiful venue!

Everything and more

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 Jennifer W

Lillian at White Eagle is the best. Things couldn't have gone better and when something or another inevitably started going awry, the banquet managers and servers were helpful and accommodating. I wish I could get married again so that I could go back there. Weeks later people are still raving about the food and the venue. The one drawback was the bridal room, which wasn't as nice as some I've seen, but since you don't spend much time there and there was plenty of space, it didn't bother me at all. I strongly recommend White Eagle. They were classy, all-about-you, and hardworking!

Beautiful Venue, Average Service

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Michele S

White Eagle Golf Club is a beautiful venue for a wedding and I did thoroughly enjoy my reception! The food was very good and the florist and bakery that White Eagle recommeneded we work with were both phenomenal. We had fantastic photos on the property and enjoyed having the cocktail hour outside on their nice patio. The only issues I had with the venue is that the coordinator/planner for the venue is not very organized and is not very good about communicating. I am a planner for a living so I provided her with a very detailed outline/timeline for the evening. (She did not once mention any sort of timeline, so I felt the need to put one together myself.) There were no calls prior to our wedding, so we were checking in with her on details and due dates. There was not even a follow-up call after our wedding, so we again, were checking in with her. Due to her lack of organization, (she is not present for the actual wedding), her wait staff was not as prepared as they should be. The food, although good, was served late, which cut into our time on the dance floor. They refused to serve any food until our speeches were complete, even though requested a certain time for the food to be served, whether the speeches were complete or not. Our menu options were clearly marked on everyone's table cards, yet the wait staff was asking all of our guests what they should receive. We had two special birthday cakes that needed to be delivered with the cake to all guests and the wait staff forgot and served a regular piece of cake to both of those relatives. All of these details were clearly spelled out in my document that I had typed up for the coordinator, which was not communicated to the staff for that evening. Overall, the venue is very picturesque and I had a wonderful time at my wedding at White Eagle. I would just recommend being very clear and organized when it comes to dealing with their coordinator!

Review for White Eagle Golf Club

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Rachel M

My reception location held about 300 people which was an important factor when deciding on reception locations. It was newly re-decorated and looked beautiful.;They are changing their wedding packages so just know what you are getting yourself into when you look at all of them.

Review for White Eagle Golf Club

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Patricia B

The food was great. The manager was very nice. The view was fantastic.;I was supposed to get a 'bride room' upstairs, but the room was set up for some other dinner, so I had to use the public bathroom. Very dissapointing. The cake baker was horrible. My wedding was small and the baker refused to do any cake I liked because of the size. The finished cake was too small and the pieces were paper thin-I didn't even get the top layer.

TO White Eagle Golf Club