Have a Platinum Wedding without the Platinum Price

White Feathers Events has been creating beautiful weddings and events since 1995. We are a full service planning company offering Day of Coordination, beautiful and unique decor rentals and candy buffets. Our specialty is Crystal Tree and flower wall rentals and lots of Bling! Let us make your vision a stunning reality!

Aisle Decorations, Backdrops, Candles, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Theme Props, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Clean Up, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Wedding Designers, Decorations + Accents, Draping, Rentals + Equipment

5281 Dartmouth, Westminister, CA (714) 240-1691

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Beth did an amazing job for my daughter's graduation party in June of 2014. She went above and beyond my expectations, from the candy bar to the table decorations. She had a great vision and paid special attention to detail. Because of Beth my daughter has memories of a... Read More lifetime. I would highly recommend White Feather Events.

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Cara R

My husband and I got married on August 31, 2014 and our day couldn't have come together without Beth. She was amazing for start to finish. She had great ideas, decor, enthusiasm, and really made our vision come alive. Her services were also affordable and she was willing to... Read More work with our budget. Beth was happy to answer any questions we had and even referred me to our wonderful florist, Diane. I would recommend Beth a million more times to anyone! Thank you Beth for all your hardwork!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

What a fabulous lady Beth De Giacomo is! On March 16, 2014 This lady put together a beautiful Baby Shower! The decor was precise and the array of flowers were beautifully coordinated with the theme of the shower. Not to mention the cake looked like it came out of a magazine... Read More all of my guest were captivated by the entire beautiful talent that was put into this baby shower. I can only imagine the weddings and other parties this lady puts together!!! She is very understanding of what one needs and makes sure she puts her upmost into it making sure everything is perfection! Takes the worries off the individual. Very satisfied with Beth De Giacomo overall !!! She made my baby shower a life long memory. 5 star business !!!! Joanne SchareinšŸŽ€

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Elena M

Beth is very creative. She was open to all of my ideas and knew exactly how to bring it all together in a beautiful way. She is so talented and pays attention to every detail. Her ideas and creative display for the candy table at our wedding exceeded our expectations. I highly... Read More recommend her services to any couple planning their wedding. My wedding guests still talk about our beautiful candy table .

Reviewed on 2/18/2016

Beth is an amazing event planner. Full of ideas and will help make your vision come true. Her crystal trees are amazing; they make any room look elegant and beautiful. She can definitely transform a room. I would definitely work with and recommend White Feathers for my future... Read More events.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Beth is simply amazing! My event turned out perfect thanks to her. She is super organized and always keeps that positive energy flowing. Her crystal trees are to die for and the candy bar is a must. She can definitely put that special touch on any event you are planning to have.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Melissa H

Beth has done many events for my family, friends , and I. She has some many amazing decorative ideas that really add the finishing touches to any event. Her candy bars are elegant and beautifully arranged. Beth also has breathtaking crystal trees and many other pieces. She... Read More really adds that extra special touch that will make you so glad you hired a professional. I would highly recommend Beth and her fabulous company!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

An amazing planner.!!! Beth not only has her beautiful crystal trees along with so many other offerings but her organization , planning , and making sure all is ready to go ON TIME was simply very much appreciated. I definitely would recommend her to any family or friends ...... Read More She makes sure EVERTHING is taking care of on your special day!!!! Thank you White Feather Eventsā¤ļø

Beth DeGiacomo

I started this business because I wanted to make my clients day special. As a child I learned by working along side my grandmother as she put on large events at her home for family and friends as well as the local church events. These special events bring family and friends together to celebrate a couples special day. A lot of positive energy is always flowing, and I love being around it. Of course there is always stuff going on behind the scenes that no one knows about in order to make these events turn out perfect. But mainly there is always that positive energy flowing.