Premier Event Planning Company

White Hall Events is here to guide you, inspire you and ease your mind from start to finish. As a full-service event planning and design company, our goal is to take the stress out of the event planning process and create stunning, one-of-a-kind events for our clients.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Hudson Valley, New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey (845) 206-5022
PINTEREST

Amy's the Best!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Colleen M

I'm an event planner myself, so I honestly didn't see the point of hiring a "day of" wedding planner. But in retrospect, it was the best money we could have spent. Amy Hardisty, and her assistant, Corrie were awesome. What I came to realize is, I was able to plan everything... Read More up until the day of the wedding, but on my actual wedding day, the last thing I wanted to be doing was making sure everyone got on the bus, or getting all the groomsmen in line, or keeping everyone on track. Amy fully embraced every one of my details, and executed them flawlessly. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to deal with a crazy organized planner bride, but she was a champion. For a NYC wedding, where 90% of the guests were from out of town, Amy had everyone where they needed to be. An added bonus was that she has a great amount of Catholic wedding experience, so she was a huge help during the ceremony, since my church did not have a coordinator. And she worked exceptionally well with my photographer as well as the planner at our wedding venue. Amy had the best attitude, was extremely professional, and knew her stuff. I'm so glad we had the chance to work with her.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Jacqueline C

Words cannot express how grateful I am for Amy, Elizabeth and the entire White Hall Events team. Due to their unbelievable organizational and leadership skills, my wedding day went off without a hitch. They thought of every single detail, left no stone unturned and ensured... Read More everything was perfect and that my vision came to life. I didn't have to worry about a thing from the rehearsal through to the last bus leaving the reception and I can't thank them enough for that peace of mind. They are responsive, incredible to work with and just all around good people. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner for their entire event or for the month leading up to it. Their talents are endless and they are firmly committed to making their clients' dreams come true. Thank you for everything! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Camryn G

Amy and her team are the best! She was very helpful in coordinating our wedding day ensuring that all went smoothly. She did all of the logistics behind the scenes, which made the process much less stressful for us. All of the vendors we booked that she recommended were... Read More amazing! She had great insight on where to spend, where to save and how to get the most out of our money. Amy and her team truly shined the day of the wedding. They were on top of everything!! It was incredible. She is professional, personable and has great relationships. I would definitely recommend her time and again.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Korlei M

As two busy professionals planning our wedding, we knew we would need some assistance as our wedding day approached. We are so happy we chose Whitehall Events to handle all of the last minute preparations for the month before and day of our wedding. Amy was so helpful during... Read More every part of the process. She was prompt in responding to all of our questions, and her level or organization is top notch! On our wedding day, she had an effortless command on every detail, which without her, would have distracted us from fully enjoying our big day. Corie is a genius with design. From table numbers, to welcome sings, and escort cards, the final touches of our ceremony and reception could not have come together without her. Thanks again Amy and Corie for making our day as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jill S

You can't get any better! Amy and Corie created the most magnificent wedding. Every guest who attended our wedding, left stating they have never been to a better wedding. Both these ladies paid close attention to detail and throughout the weekend our guests praised our... Read More wedding planners. These ladies are warm and professional. By the end, they felt like family to me. Their hard work ensured our vision came to fruition. Thank you ladies for the most incredible wedding weekend.

Amy Garrity Hardisty

A Hudson Valley native, Amy Garrity Hardisty has years of experience with leading event planning and catering companies, from New York to Washington, DC. She has directed events for National organizations and coordinated weddings and special occasions for over a decade. Amy is a perfectionist at heart, crafting every detail of our client’s events to exude their personality. From weddings to corporate galas, to social events and private parties, Amy creates unforgettable experiences for our clients and their guests.