White Mountain Celebrations Weddings, Etcetera

Happy to travel anywhere!

Relax....and let me handle the details.

As an event planner, I will guide you through selecting the right venue, introducing you to the best caterers, photographers, florists, etc. The result: your wedding will be seamless and stress-free, providing you and your guests with an extraordinary experience filled with memories you’ll cherish for years to come. Send me an email so that we can set up a time for your free consultation.

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Po Box 1004, Intervale, NH Happy to travel anywhere! (603) 387-2289

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Mandy G

Mary Power and White Mountain Celebrations truly are amazing. On her home page http://www.whitemountaincelebrations.com/?utm_source=theknot.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=theknot you see “relax let us handle the details” and “ You dream it, we make it happen”. She... Read More delivers! 2 years ago my daughter and I contacted Mary Power to help with her wedding. We thought we knew what we were doing and did not need a wedding planner but then decided it may be helpful as my daughter was living in California at the time. Mary was extremely helpful but we were wrong we NEEDED a wedding planner and specifically we needed Mary Power. Everything my daughter and I had done (on our own), from caterer to photographer fell through 3 months before her wedding. And our bakery was refusing to make her cake without latex gloves, due to my severe allergy, and I was going to pay then $800.00 Friday night of Easter weekend everything crashed and I called Mary hysterical. We not only had to figure out how to get everything, EVERYTHING) in place during the height of wedding season, she had to do it by 4 PM on August 22, 2015 or my daughters 15 year dream of marrying on Church Island was going to die. She did it. I had latex free cake. My husband called her “General Patton” as she managed to get 150 people to and from the island on time, Then from the dock to the reception without a glitch. The food was so good everyone told me it did not taste like wedding food but like they were in a fine restaurant, our dinner was amazing and our photographer took the best photos of the event. Mary also had to decorate the barn, herself. It was magical. We even had portable bathrooms that were nicer than any hotel, they were such a hit as they had p[piped in music. She did all of this within our budget. I knew every step of the way what something would cost before she booked or bought something for us. I could not have done this without Mary Power. She made my daughter’s “dream happen” It was a fairy tale and a party we will never forget! Thank you Mary Power and White Mountain Celebrations

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Halen W

How are you today, My name is Anderson and I will like to know if you offer event planning service for birthday and wedding anniversary

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Catherine H

We can not say enough amazing things about working with Mary. She is impossibly kind, patient and graceful. We had only loose ideas of the type of wedding we wanted, and Mary took our visions and ran with them. She used her boundless connections, creativity, and passion to turn... Read More our visions into a reality, and even brought in dimensions that we didn't even know we wanted! Mary took care of us in such a complete way, and because of our total trust, we had only joy the day-of. Prepare for the day of your dreams!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Mike D

Our wedding took place in August of 2016. We choose to be married in a church and have our reception at another location. Mary was an integral part of making sure all the vendors stayed on schedule, had what they needed and most importantly made sure guests were enjoying their... Read More time at the cocktail hour while waiting for us to return from photographs. She also assisted with layout possibilities within our reception location as our décor was all DIY, keeping in mind the needs of each vendor and where they would best be suited to set-up. Mary truly focused on the details (like opening 16 bottles of wine and lighting over 75 candles just before guests arrived!) allowing us to enjoy our day with great joy. Thank you Mary for helping to make our day stress free, filled with great memories for years to come!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Nancy S

Mary organized a beautiful outdoor wedding at our scenic farm in Maine - challenges abounded, but all were handled with grace. From the tent, to the decorations, to the food tent, fancy portable toilets, all of it was magical and beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Mandy G

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

Mary helped me from the very beginning with every detail of my wedding day. She knows all the right people and helped me with every decision while making sure my taste was not lost along the way. My day was perfect in every way thanks to the advice and expertise she had to offer... Read More along the way.

Mary Power

With more than a decade of experience as an event planner/director I personally oversee every event. While I've created and directed many types of events, weddings are my favorite. Like painting a picture, I enjoy creating a wedding experience that's one of kind. Focusing on all of the obvious details but also attending to details that are not so obvious, I takes pride in my ability to create a wedding/reception venue in almost any location. My team and I love tent and barn/farm weddings! Please feel free to contact me for a FREE general quote on your dream wedding!