White Oak Productions, Inc.

New Orleans, LA

White Oak Productions, Inc.

$$ - Affordable

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey, Live Music

8428 Oak St, New Orleans, LA

So helpful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jennifer R

I went through White Oak Productions to find musicians for our wedding. I had an idea of what I was looking for but needed help finding the right bands; Mimi at White Oak was so helpful! She responded very kindly to all my emails asking ridiculous and annoying questions about every little detail. She was patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times and did her best to find solutions to any problems we encountered. Great experience overall!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 J H

White Oak was great! We used them to arrange a jazz trio (the Chris Burke Trio) and a second line (the Pinstripe Brass Band) for our wedding in New Orleans, and both were excellent -- very talented and professional. Working with Mimi White at White Oak was a pleasure, and she went out of our way to make sure we were satisfied and things ran smoothly (which included guiding us through the second line permit process and checking in with us (unprompted) on numerous occasions to align with the bands on playlists, timing, special instructions, etc.). We worked with a number of vendors for our wedding, and Mimi was by far the most attentive and responsive. We would work with Mimi again in a heartbeat and strongly recommend her for anyone hosting a musical event.

our second line band: Kinfolk Brass Band

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Rebecca R

We used Mimi with White Oak Productions to book our second line band, Kinfolk Brass Band. Mimi is great to work with. She's quick to answer your questions. Kinfolk Brass band sounded fantastic and were not too crazy expensive. Everyone had an awesome time on our second line and we were SO happy we did it!

Very Professional!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Jennifer C

We used White Oak Productions to find the perfect band for our wedding reception. They were extremely professional and patient with us (took us a while to make up our minds on which band to choose--we went back and forth quite a bit!). We ended up choosing Figure Eight--a motown band--and we could not be happier with this choice! We had a very diverse crowd at our party--all age groups were represented, and half of the guests were from Europe--Figure Eight had EVERYONE dancing (even the notorious non-dancers!). They took special requests and let us play our own CD during the breaks so our guests could perform their traditional Serbian dances. We continue to get compliments on our band! They were wonderful!

TO White Oak Productions, Inc.