Wedding Band/DJ/Second Line Entertainment Booking

Allow our wedding savvy staff to reduce your stress by booking your second line, reception band, jazz trio, DJ and more! We work with the most professional and reliable bands and have over 30 years of award-winning experience.

Classical, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8428 Oak St, New Orleans, LA (504) 314-6680

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Heather M

We worked with Mimi at White Oak Productions to coordinate entertainment for our wedding. We are not from New Orleans, and they were great to work with and helped us navigate the local available entertainment talent. Talent may be an understatement, everyone performed way beyond... Read More expectations. Through White Oak Productions we arranged a ceremony musician, a second line, and a DJ for the reception. White Oak took care of all of the details for the second line permit, which was a huge help since we had no idea how to obtain one ourselves. We had a phenomenal time at the wedding and reception, and the entertainment provided by White Oak was a huge part of the experience. The Pin Stripes led us through the French Quarter on a celebratory second line following our wedding. The experience was amazing. The Pin Stripes did a great job providing the rhythm for us to cruise through the streets. I would absolutely recommend them for a second line. We worked with Blanchard from A DJ 4 U on our reception entertainment. He did an excellent job reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor going. He rapidly accommodated a ton of requests, and included song favorites for all the guests while keeping everyone engaged. There was a ton of excitement and enthusiasm at the reception and A DJ 4 U played a huge role in making it such a success. I would re-book A DJ 4 U for a future event in a heartbeat. Scott Perro was the guitarist at our recent wedding ceremony. He is an exceptionally talented guitarist. Before the ceremony we requested several covers, and we had guests singing along to his awesome performance. He was even able to accommodate a last minute song request from the father of the groom. I would highly recommend Scott for any event that requires a skilled guitarist.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Heather G

I had a great experience with Ellen at White Oak. She helped me find musicians and a DJ in my budget and was so supportive as our plans changed. Both the musicians and DJ were great and everybody had a fantastic time at the reception.

So helpful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jennifer R

I went through White Oak Productions to find musicians for our wedding. I had an idea of what I was looking for but needed help finding the right bands; Mimi at White Oak was so helpful! She responded very kindly to all my emails asking ridiculous and annoying questions about... Read More every little detail. She was patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times and did her best to find solutions to any problems we encountered. Great experience overall!

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 J H

White Oak was great! We used them to arrange a jazz trio (the Chris Burke Trio) and a second line (the Pinstripe Brass Band) for our wedding in New Orleans, and both were excellent -- very talented and professional. Working with Mimi White at White Oak was a pleasure, and she... Read More went out of our way to make sure we were satisfied and things ran smoothly (which included guiding us through the second line permit process and checking in with us (unprompted) on numerous occasions to align with the bands on playlists, timing, special instructions, etc.). We worked with a number of vendors for our wedding, and Mimi was by far the most attentive and responsive. We would work with Mimi again in a heartbeat and strongly recommend her for anyone hosting a musical event.

our second line band: Kinfolk Brass Band

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Rebecca R

We used Mimi with White Oak Productions to book our second line band, Kinfolk Brass Band. Mimi is great to work with. She's quick to answer your questions. Kinfolk Brass band sounded fantastic and were not too crazy expensive. Everyone had an awesome time on our second line and... Read More we were SO happy we did it!

Very Professional!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Jennifer C

We used White Oak Productions to find the perfect band for our wedding reception. They were extremely professional and patient with us (took us a while to make up our minds on which band to choose--we went back and forth quite a bit!). We ended up choosing Figure Eight--a motown... Read More band--and we could not be happier with this choice! We had a very diverse crowd at our party--all age groups were represented, and half of the guests were from Europe--Figure Eight had EVERYONE dancing (even the notorious non-dancers!). They took special requests and let us play our own CD during the breaks so our guests could perform their traditional Serbian dances. We continue to get compliments on our band! They were wonderful!